Looking for Tess, Dressed just So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you mean by changed sexy Lady?" She moved and kissed me, while reaching for my skirt zip. Her hands cupped my bottom. I was still wearing the damp thong. "Is that the way we'll play tonight?" The phallus was extraordinarily large.

She started to un-button my blouse. "Can you handle fucking me, humm?" She caressed my breasts while releasing the bra. I felt so alive and my pussy was so wet. Her hand came to my mound.

"Why are your panties so wet sexy Maddie? Missing me a little or has someone else got you humming?"

I was quiet, allowing her to slip off the damp thong and remove my chemise and unclasp the bra, as she reached for the strap-on with her other hand.

"Let me settle this for you," the harness was a flesh colored material and concealed a small protrusion. "Don't worry, we're both going to come tonight, maybe at the same moment humm?"

I considered what I wanted to do, to fuck her like she enjoyed, allowing her to do my ass as well? She had wanted my tight opening for so long. My right hand reached for the large phallus as Jenna cinched the strap tight and my mound felt the subtle vibration begin.

"Turn to me sexy Lady, I want to see your cock." I held the phallus and nodded to Jenna. She moved close and dropped to allow my phallus to enter her mouth. Moaning softly I watched as she ran her tongue along the length, across the tip and deep into her throat.

She removed the phallus slowly, "I've been sucking a bit more real cock as of late, but I need to be fucked. Can you fuck my mouth please?" I trained my attention on the willing soft mouth and slowly began to move into her while holding her shoulder.

"Watch the teeth Jenna, and hold my balls gently. Kiss the tip girl, yes, run your tongue around the smooth head Jenna. I'll let you in on a secret, I've missed your beautiful tits and your great clit too."

I pushed her to lay back and this exposed her tight opening. Her thong now concealed her stiffness so I pushed the panel away from her pink rosebud. I ran the moistened cock up and down her perineum, teasing her while my fingers entered her mouth.

"Suck on these while we get you lubed."

"I won't need any dear. I'm so ready for your cock. Please enter me," So I slowly centered the stiffness and pressed up and into her, pausing with just the large helmet inside. I needed her loving tonight. I needed her excitement. Though I been with her, been fucked by her, each memory was unique. Now we were in bed and she was hot for me.

"That sooo good sexy Lady, yes go slow, I want to feel each centimeter enter my body dear. Ooh that's just perfect, now all the way in please. Oohh yes, all of your cock sexy Lady, press your nuts into my butt!" I leaned forward to kiss Jenna, holding her chin with my right hand, at the same moment I withdrew the phallus some 5cm, then slid back in deeply.

"Oh Lady that's what I need. I need your cock, fuck me now, yes. Sexy Maddie, fuck me!" I started at a pace fucking her slowly but deeply and kept my face close to hers and our tongues were kissing and licking. Her kisses on my mouth, mine on her cheek, her ears, while caressing her breast with my free hand. We were looking into each others eyes.

"You still love me, after I hurt you?" I said.

"Sexy Lady you're inside me and my peak is near, yes I do. I do love you. I love your cock inside me. I only wish it could shoot me full of your seed. Keep fucking me!"

She closed her eyes. I had noticed the stir within my pussy though not penetrated. The vibration began to cause my inner walls to contract and I was going to come. Jenna's tight body was wrapped about the smooth phallus. We had never experienced a mutual orgasm like this before. I increased the pace just a bit and the stimulation at my mound moved just to the right and I started to come and she was gripping my body. Holding me close as the deep fucking brought her own release. She loudly orgasmed as the phallus pounded her tight bottom.

Afterward we lay relaxing in each others arms in the bedroom, with a cool white wine.

"Will you let me fuck both of your openings this night Lady?"

I turned to look at her face, "Don't be greedy Jenna, but yes. Maybe after a rest, near morning we'll make love again okay? Why the urgent call tonight? Were you alone or just horny?"

She started a story about her past month, with first a man, then a woman, confusion on her part, but some great sex. The woman wanted her to move in with her and her husband but Jenna worried it might get too kinky. She just needed some time with a friend. My call last week had opened the door so she'd reach for me. I was happy she had called for the release was what I needed.

"So you decided to find out how sexy your butt is Lady? I've always loved your little hole. Now you'll let me in, humm?"

I decided to be as truthful as possible. "I met someone who insisted I allow her in, over thirty-six hours she fucked me repeatedly and I came so strongly Jenna. I realize you'd tried to get me comfortable with anal for so long. I resisted foolishly I now see."

Jenna smiled wickedly, "Turn over. I want to kiss your ass Lady," she rolled me a bit onto my side and dove beneath the covers, licking me with intent, then slipped her middle finger into me.

"You are accessible Lady!" She played there, licking, stroking and rimming me for ten minutes.

Jenna was calm as she lifted my bum and positioned a pillow. She stroked my back, and ran her hands under to grasp my breasts, thumbing my nipples gently. She moistened my cleft with a lube and then played her clit along my slit and then my anus. Without a word she pressed the tip of her cock inside. I was caught surprised. It was so thick but the penetration wasn't uncomfortable. She subtly eased a bit in, then a bit more and stopped.

She again grasped my tits, "You are ready Lady. Never before have you allowed me inside your bum. Can you sense my excitement? My clit wants to come inside Lady, may we enjoy this first and special loving."

Though fully penetrated by her clit this was the first warm cock I'd allowed in my bottom. She was smiling and looked so beautiful. Now I saw it as something to enjoy in a new way.

"Oh Jenna, make love to my ass please? Slowly, but do fuck me please Jenna."

I reached around and used my right hand to hold her close to my back.

"Pooch, you're so deep within me Lover. Stay with me Jenna, stay, fuck me, fuck oohhh " I came again but she didn't pause, just continued to fuck me. She moved off my back and we coupled in a reverse cowgirl and fucked until her peak. I'd never felt a seed eruption inside my bum.

We stayed close and quiet until she slipped out but she quickly moved to enjoy her seed seeping from my opening. Her tongue soothed my rear until she felt she had retrieved most of the juice. Her lips met mine and she pushed some of the juice into my mouth.

"Maybe you'll stay the weekend?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Tess had not been happy I'd left her Friday near midnight. Her own history was surely filled with past lovers but she was falling in love and therefore used the quiet time to consider the next phase of her seduction. She wanted something to come from our meeting and felt she was ready to commit to one woman. It wasn't strange to Tess that we were attracted to each other. She had the advantage most transfemme never have, having transitioned near fifteen. Her skin and hair were as perfect as any twenty-nine year old genetic girl and her breasts had large areolas, unusual for a transfemme. Since she was seventeen Tess had never been mistaken for a boy. This had caused the separation of her parents though once Tess moved away to college her parents had resolved their issues.

She didn't see herself as anything other than a woman and treated her penis as just a normal part of her world. She had come to Canada to pursue a business opportunity and found the society and the relationships so supportive she shifted her entire portfolio and bought the loft about two years earlier. In this town the lesbians were treated with respect not derision. Because her look was so passable she had always been treated as a lesbian not a transfemme.

She awoke early the next morning to prepare. She had decided to focus all of her energies on me, loving me, making me a part of her life. By eight she had settled her plan and was outside my flat by nine-thirty awaiting my first morning activity. Only I wasn't at home and had turned my cellphone off. She realized something was not in order around eleven but she had no alternative. Eventually she entered the Lobby and asked the Doorman if he could ring the apartment. With no answer she could only wait, but she also started to worry.

- - - - - - - - -

Saturday morning I'd awoken before Jenna and easily made myself at home. I heard the shower just after Noon and brought her some coffee. I watched as she readied herself.

"What is your plan for today?" she asked.

I just smiled, unsure I wanted to do anything except stay here with her. "Is there anything you need to do Jenna? I haven't decided to do anything though we could go downtown. There is a gallery opening I could stop by around five but it's not required."

She had partially dried her hair and was applying makeup while dressed in her fluffy robe. "I have to take you somewhere special. Can you be ready in forty minutes?"

My evening clothes wouldn't do, "Can I wear something of yours?"

We were dressed for a party and in a cab, "Where are you so intent on taking me?"

Jenna was beautiful in a black mesh over blush dress, nude hose and black 110mm slingback heels.

"You'll enjoy this event Maddie. A small fashion show in Oldtown at the Spice Gallery."

The Spice was an old wood frame warehouse near the waterfront used for various special events. I had a curious relationship to fashion design. I'd spent time while at college walking the catwalk for extra money.

"So you gladly loan me the star of your wardrobe," a Dior seersucker knee length dress, "to show me off, humm?"

She smiled and pulled my hand to her, to the folds between her thighs, "this is the only thing I want to show you dear."

I blushed as she parted them allowing my hand to reach the naked skin above her hose welt.

"Press into me sexy Lady again tonight?" I thought about the offer and turned to kiss her, my tongue playing with hers.

"Then let's turn this cab around. I'm hungry for you too." But we had arrived at Spice.

The driver jumped out, I guessed he wanted to enjoy our exiting the tight backseat, our legs and heels on display.

Once seated in the third row I looked about to see whom I might recognize or know. Several of the women I'd met at Faunesse were near and I noted that Mary, the lesbian who opened my back door, was off to the right near the stage. Thankfully Jenna disliked overt public affection. Even holding hands annoyed her. I wasn't too concerned about word getting back to Tess. She wasn't my girlfriend as of yet just a friend. I waved to several women and then the show started.

After the first break I saw Tess. She was near the rear, standing and hadn't seen me yet. I recalled that she had commented on the photo of Jenna and me so she might recognize her. Considering my options the show began again. I was distracted thinking of the two women in my life. I barely noticed the parade of beauty, the dresses and outfits, the shiny thin models.

When the show finished I looked in the direction where Tess was previous but she was gone. I was surprised that I was worried. Being with Jenna again felt so right until now. I didn't want to hurt Tess but now I realized I just may have. I decided to not ruin the afternoon and asked Jenna to leave; to return to her apartment. We made our way to the street and found a cab and I didn't see or encounter Tess.

"What caused you to become flustered?" I turned and looked at my lover.

"It's of no matter Jenna. Just hold me tight and love me again okay?"

I returned to my apartment late Sunday afternoon. My body was tired and my bottom sore from Jenna's fucking. She used all three of my opening several times. Her seed filled me. Even now I wore a panty liner to prevent it leaking to soil my dress from Friday evening. I didn't look that worn since I'd showered and settled my hair but I felt I needed to good night's sleep. I was removing my clothes when the bell rung but there hadn't been an announcement. Sunday the Lobby door wasn't manned after five. I went to the door but stopped to grab my robe. I was in only my bra and thong. Opening the door I found a crying Tess. Her mascara was running and her face smeared.

"Why did you run off with that girl? She had her time, now I want you, need you!" she fell into the Foyer and I stooped to catch her but ended atop of her. Tangled by the robe's long belt.

"Oh Tess, I didn't try to hurt you it just happen. You and I will be together. I need you too my dear. Let me help you."

I moved to my knees and wiped her face, the tears still coming. "You poor girl, let me get you to the chair.

"I'll get you a drink," but she stopped me by grabbing my left hand.

"No stay right here. You do owe me an explanation Madeline. Then I'll decide whether you're still worth all of my attention."

I explained how I'd come to spend the weekend with Jenna. How I did see her at Spice and how I felt about the two of them. She listened and continued to cry,

"So you do still love her? Still want her?"

"No Tess, it's not as simple as that. Jenna and I had something very special and she will always be my friend. You and I are starting a journey to find our love. To fill both of our lives with each other. There will be plenty of time for friends, especially those in need."

She stopped me, "You did let her fuck you? Let her release inside of your pussy? The other opening, the one I wanted to be just for me? Did you let her fuck your ass?"

I paused to let her complete her rant. Let her exhaust her negative feelings toward Jenna.

"First Tess, we are still NOT lovers."

I moved away but still on the floor.

"I want you to be so but I need it to develop rather than just a rush to fuck. Second, no one owns me nor my body and especially not my tight little ass. Is that clear young lady?"

I was upset that she felt she could control me.

"You need to back off and focus on what I thought we both wanted."

I stood and stepped toward the glass wall. I looked to the City but could see her in the reflection as the sun had fallen.

"You can have a simple dinner with me here or you can get out and find out what happened to the girl I was starting to love."

She stood and retrieved her bag, wiped her nose, pausing again. She seemed to be thinking. Then she sat down looking at me then out toward the view. She stayed there without speaking for several minutes.

I went to the bar and poured two glasses of wine. As I moved back toward her I saw her looked down at the floor.

"I don't want to eat anything nor do I want to go. I'm here because I love you Madeline. I have been outside most of the weekend awaiting your return. I'm sorry to crash your Sunday evening. Maybe you can give me that glass of wine?"

I walked a step and extended the glass.

She looked at me and said, "I'll settle down and consider what you've said. Can I use your bathe? I need to clean myself up a bit." I directed her to the Guest suite but was surprised when I heard the shower.

I tapped on the door, "Tess, I appreciate what has happen but you cannot spend the night."

She called out her awareness of the time, "I just needed a quick wash. I'll be out and presentable in a few minutes. Can you bring my bag though?" I did so and resisted the temptation to peek inside. It was a small black bag, the one she'd had with her Friday evening.

I turned from my chair near the window when she entered.

"I feel so much better. Can I sit with you?" I motioned for her to sit across and she noticed the re-filled glass. "Please forgive my earlier fit."

I smiled, "You look much more presentable Tess and let's just enjoy the evening. Sure I can't interest you in a portion of my small supper? Its very good Sushi from Kazi."

I went to the Kitchen to gather the plates and sauce. She had calmed down but wasn't herself yet.

"You're typically so talkative. Let's just relax for awhile?"

She stayed until after 8pm and I was happy to see her forget how the evening had begun. I told her I would call her late Monday evening and we arranged to meet at Faunesse on Thursday.

I kissed her gently at the door just as the elevator arrived. With the doors closed I returned to clear the dishes and glassware. I consider whether this evening had any impact on my feelings but decided to forget the negative. The weekend with Jenna was fun but something soft in Tess was pulling me to her. Though Jenna was special I was bother by her activities with her gentlemen friends. I couldn't imagine she was soliciting but what if she was? She hadn't spoke about these encounters while we'd spent the weekend fucking.

I received a text from Tess Monday afternoon. She had to travel to Quebec for a meeting Tuesday so we'd see each other at the Club.

I was conflicted; Jenna had asked me to meet Tuesday for a light dinner but I said I was over booked at the office. I truly need time away to consider the next step, either with Tess or Jenna.

When I got home Wednesday there was a gift package from Tess. The note was from a Quebec lingerie store. Inside was a set of dark undergarments from the Graphique label including an elaborate suspender and full fashion black hose. Her poem was short; 'longing to see and feel you'.

I knew what I had to do Thursday. I called my salon for an afternoon appointment and selected the dress for the evening. I wanted it short enough that all who saw me would want to seduce me but especially Tess.

Getting away from the office proved to be difficult and I had to shift my appointment. The afternoon would be more hectic than I liked.

I finished my face and settled to dressing. Tess's plug was on the dresser and since I was clean I moistened it with my tongue and slipped it in place. The feeling was distracting. I removed the sexy hose' and the suspender from the beautiful box. This one had eight clasps and was embellished with macramé embroidery and a cute satin bow about the back-panel concealing the fasteners. The black hose' were surprising; they appeared custom fit to my leg length. I slipped the brazilian panty up and over. My dress was quite sheer allowing a subtle reveal of the undergarments. The chemise added a layer of concealment but I felt so sexy dressed and filled. The plug in my bum reminded me that tonight I was Tess's.

I arrived a bit late. Most of the women were on hand therefore I didn't immediately see Tess. While looking about a slightly older dame approached me.

"I'd love to be what you're looking for. I'm Suzanne."

We spoke while I moved to the queue at the bar, still my eyes wandering across the crowd. I was surprised when Tess came quietly from behind me to hold my waist.

"You're incredibly beautiful dear. Have this rather than waiting for the barkeep." I turned to her smiling face and kissed her deeply.

Taking the glass of white wine I said, "I've missed you as well Tess."

Suzanne just shrug, "I'll be dreaming of you tonight dear Lady. Touche' to your conquest Tess!" and she move on.

After the party finished I agreed to accompany Tess to her flat.

The short cab ride went by in a blink as we sensually kissed and petted each other. He long finger teased my inner pussy and I was quite close went the meter rang. The driver smiled as he took the tip but Tess was two step toward the door.