Looking For The Higher High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy's cock was now hard as he was getting excited about fucking Ann. He kept licking and sucking her pussy until Ann's knees buckled and she was suspended by her wrist restraints.

She screamed out, "Oh god yes Scott your making me cum." Her whole body was trembling. The guy reached up and grabbed the chain on the nipple clips and pulled them off quickly. Ann screamed from the pain and he immediately sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She pushed her chest forward to let his saliva cool off her hard nipples. He then sucked the other nipple into his mouth and lavished attention on it.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and was stroking it while watching this go on. There was a table in front of Ann and this guy got on it. His dick was now at Ann's face. He grabbed his cock and swung it so that it hit Ann on the lips. She slightly opened her mouth. He drug his cock across her forehead down her nose and rested it against her lips. She opened her mouth and he inserted his cock into her mouth.

She backed off and said, "Scott?" she now knew it was not me although this guy was about the same size I was. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. She willingly accepted it this time and began sucking his dick. The sight of another man's cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth was nearly more than I could take. I almost shot a load there in the booth. It then struck me how completely gorgeous my wife is. Her slim curvy body was stretched between two pillars and her full succulent lips were wrapped around a strangers cock.

The guy then got off of the table and released her ankles and then her wrists but did not let go of her wrists. He pulled her wobbly body over to the table and pulled her arms to the edge of it where there were more restraints waiting. He fastened her wrists to the top edge of the table so that she was bent over the table. He then went to her ankles where there were restraints attached to each leg of the table. She was now bent over with her ass and pussy completely vulnerable to her captor. Ann was breathing heavily as her upper body was flat on the table and you could see her rising and falling with each breath.

The guy then again slapped her ass and she jerked and let out a shriek. He slapped it again and inserted his cock into her pussy.

She let out a loud "AAAAAAAUUUUUUGH"

He was pistoning in and out of her pussy and she had her mouth open grunting with each inward thrust.

She screamed, "OOOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUCCK I'm CUUUUUMMMMMING!"

She then jerked and spasmed as her captor kept pounding into her pussy.

I was now full-fledged jacking off and shot a load onto the floor as her assailant moaned and shot into her pussy.

I then put my dick back into my pants but it would not go down. It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life watching Ann get fucked by another man.

I entered the room like the conquering hero and pulled the guy off of Ann and we pretended to fight and I naturally defeated her assailant. The guy left the room and I went to Ann who was lying on the table still breathing heavily from her intense orgasm.

I said, "Honey are you Ok. I only left the room for a minute.

I pulled the blindfold off her face.

She looked at me and said, "Oh god Scott. Please fuck me!"

I left her restrained and went behind her and pulled my sticky cock from my pants and slammed it into Ann. She moaned with each thrust and since I had just cum I lasted a while and she came two more times until I finally shot my load into her slick cum filled pussy.

I undid her restraints and she turned wobbly to me and hugged me. She then kissed me deeply and passionately and said, "Thank-You. I love you so very much."

"I love you too sweetheart."

Ann went to shower there at the club and got dressed. As I was getting the tape of the event I noticed another room that guys were sitting in. I walked in and there was seating for about ten people and there was another session beginning in the dungeon room. Behind a two way mirror people paid to watch the sessions. I asked the manager, "Were there people in there during my wife's session?"

He replied, "A full house. That was HOT! We don't always get someone in here of your wife's caliber. I had to watch also. There was not a limp dick in the room."

Ann came out looking refreshed and absolutely glowing.

We were walking out the door and the manager said, "Please, come back again that was hot!"

We got in the car and Ann asked, "Did he also watch that?"

I looked at her and said, "Him and about ten other people in a viewing room."

She then asked, "I would never have dreamt that you would have done that."

"I guess it has been an accumulation of the past five years of progressively showing you off to other men. When that one construction worker put his finger in your pussy I think is what set it off." I replied

We drove towards home for a bit then I said, "You were HOT!"

She blushed and said, "Really?"

I said, "Wait until you see the tape."

We got home and inserted the tape and watched the event again. When it was over we fucked like wild lusty animals on the living room floor.

We were lying there catching our breath and Ann said, "After this and watching it I think I would like to watch you fuck another woman."

I said, "What?"

She said, "Yah, in fact I think it would be fun for us to invite another woman to our bed sometime. Isn't it every man's fantasy to have two women at the same time?"

I said, "Yes but, are you sure YOU are ready for that?"

She pondered for a moment and said, "I know it was your fantasy to see me fuck another man. But, I never told you this, it has always been my fantasy to be restrained and fucked crazy. I just did not add the element of another man to the mix. Now that it has happened I think we should experiment with our fantasies."

I said, "I'm game. Let's do this. Each of us writes down five of our fantasies. Each month we will take turns fulfilling those fantasies."

Ann rolled over and kissed me then said, "I like it! Let's keep each of them secret until a week before. Then we give it to the other and it is their job to make it a reality."

We kissed again and this time we made love in our bed. It was slow tender and loving. We then got out of bed and went into the kitchen. Ann got out a pad and pens. She tore off a sheet and handed it to me. We both sat there and thought for a moment and then both started writing. We then took each of our five fantasies and put them in separate envelopes.

I said, "We will flip a coin to see who gets to go first then we will mark a month on each envelope alternately and pull the proper envelope each month."

She shook her head, "Sounds good to me."

I flipped the coin and I won the toss.

She said, "Damn."

I told her, "I do not know if I can wait a month."

She said, "Me neither. We will start it this month. Give me your first one and we will do it next weekend."

I handed her the envelope. She opened it. Read it and looked at me with a sly smile and said, "You Devil You."

12