Looking For The Higher High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann let out an animalistic scream and began jerking uncontrollably on the bed as Sam kept fucking her with this cock and sucking her clit. Sam was showing no mercy and kept fucking her and sucking and Ann released again screaming with an intense orgasm.

Sam let off of Ann's pussy and slowly withdrew the dildo from Ann's pussy. Sam turned back around and bent over to kiss Ann.

Ann reached for the double dildo and smiled at Sam, "I have always wanted to try one of these."

Sam smiled back at her and said, "I'm ready."

The girls situated themselves so that their pussies lined up and each grabbed the opposite end and inserted the dildos into each other's pussy. This thing was nearly 24 inches long. They slowly slid toward one anther until their pussies were locked together by this double dildo. They started to rotate and grind their hips together trying to give the other stimulation. They were both moaning and had their heads thrown back. They stayed grinding and moaning for a while enjoying the sensation of the dildo.

I had remained silent during the process just slowly stroking my cock with Sam's panties.

Ann stopped and said, "Sam I want to fuck you with that dildo." Pointing to the strap on.

Ann and Sam pulled the double dildo out and Ann got on her knees to put the dildo on. This dildo was also very large probably 9" in length and fat. It was a sight to see Ann with a big cock hanging from her crotch.

She positioned Sam on all fours on the bed and Ann moved in behind her. She grabbed the large cock by the base and guided it toward Sam's eager pussy. She slowly inserted a few inches and Sam started to moan. She slid on forward until all of the cock was buried in Sam's pussy. Ann then withdrew the cock and this caused Sam to lay her face onto the bed. Ann then slammed the full length into Sam and Sam let out an "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGHHH!"

Ann started pistoning the cock in and out of Sam's shaven pussy and it looked like her pussy was being pulled inside out with each withdrawal stroke. Sam's large tits were swaying beneath her as Ann pounded her pussy with the dildo. Ann was lurching forward and back with her hands on Sam's ass and her large tits were also swaying.

I was watching this scene and could not believe I was actually watching my wife fucking another woman.

Sam bite into the bedspread and groaned through her teeth, "OOOOHHHH FFFUUCCKKK I'M CUUUUUMMMMING!" Sam jerked and pushed back at the cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Ann buried the cock into her and let Sam grind into it.

Ann withdrew the cock and Sam lay down on the bed with Ann lying on top of her.

Ann then whispered something to Sam.

They both smiled and looked my direction.

Sam said, "Why not I'm sure he is in pain over there."

Ann got up and took off the dildo and handed it to Sam. Sam then strapped on the dildo.

Ann looked at me and said, "Come here Honey."

I stood up with my rigid bright red cock leading the way. Ann grabbed my hand and said, "Lay down."

I lay on my back and Ann crawled between my legs and let her mouth fall to my cock. It was like splashing cold water on it, as it was so engorged and sensitive. She swallowed it until I felt it hit the back of her throat.

Then she moaned on it as Sam was inserting the dildo into her pussy. Ann pulled up slightly and let out an extended, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH." As the dildo was sliding into her pussy. Sam then started to fuck her with the strap on cock. I could see Sam's tits swaying with each stroke and she smiled and winked at me as Ann went back to my cock. She was like a woman possessed as she sucked and stroked my cock. Unfortunately after all of the visual stimulation and stroking I came quickly. I tensed up and it felt like my cock was going to explode. I released a long heavy load into Ann's mouth. She tried to swallow it but because of the quantity it was running out of her mouth and down her hand across my balls.

She just kept sucking and stroking as Sam fucked her with the dildo.

She pulled off of my cock and laid her head on my crotch as she was starting to cum.

She moaned and let out an, "OH FUCK ME SAM!" She jerked and was now the one pushing back at the dildo in her pussy. She lay down on the bed with her head still on my crotch and Sam took off the dildo.

Ann said, "My goodness dear you are still hard after that load?"

I looked at Ann and replied, "How could it not be with two of the most beautiful women in the world naked in bed with me?"

Ann got up and again whispered something to Sam.

Sam said, "Sweetheart if that is what you want I will never turn down a hard cock."

Ann said, "Sam that is another one of my fantasies and I might as well see it through tonight also. Besides who better than you to also fulfill that one for me."

Sam moved across the bed toward me. She straddled my anticipating cock and grabbed it then guided it toward her beautiful pussy. My mind was reeling. My wife has just asked this beautiful woman to fuck her husband and I am watching as she is inserting it into her pussy. She immediately sat down on my dick and threw her head back with her tits jutting out. I reached up and wrapped my hands around her tits and squeezed and pinched them.

Ann was sitting watching and started to finger her pussy then said, "Wow, that is the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

Sam started rising and falling on my cock and I grabbed her hips and ass. Ann leaned in still fingering herself and sucked one of Sam's nipples into her mouth. I was alive with the sensation of having my cock inside another woman. Ann moved away from Sam's tits and straddled my head. She lowered her pussy to my face while facing Sam.

Ann's pussy was virtually swimming in her juices and I was lapping up all of them and sucking her clit. The girls were moaning and I could tell they were kissing each other while fucking me. Sam was squeezing my cock in her pussy and riding the full length.

Ann suddenly got off of me and laid down on the bed. She grabbed Sam and said, "Suck my pussy while Scott fucks you."

Sam climbed off and went for Ann's pussy on all fours. I got up and positioned myself behind Sam and slid back into her pussy. I reached around her and grabbed hold of her swinging tits and massaged them. I could see Ann and she smiled at me, as her pussy was expertly being sucked and licked.

Ann was absolutely glowing in the sex that filled the room. She started to moan and squirm on the bed and I knew she was nearing another orgasm.

She yelled out, "Yesssss Sam suck my pussy!" She then had another orgasm on Sam's face.

I started to slam my cock into Sam's pussy and you could here my groin slapping her ass as I did so. I was getting ready to cum and Sam suddenly spun around and sucked my full length down her throat as I unloaded. She swallowed every drop. As she backed off of my cock she sucked each of my balls into her mouth.

She got up on her knees and looked me square in the eyes and said, "You taste great. No wonder Ann likes sucking your big dick."

My cock was softening and finally going limp.

We all got out of bed and I said, "Are you girls hungry?"

At the same time they said, "Starved."

We all went into the kitchen naked and put together some sandwiches. We sat and talked about the evening. I looked at the clock and it was 4am.

I said, "Sam why don't you just stay here tonight and I will take you to your car in the morning."

She shrugged, "Ok by me if you guys don't mind. I'm really kind of beat anyway."

Ann said, "We would love to have you!"

We all three went to the bedroom and climbed into bed. Soon all three of us were sound asleep.

The next morning I woke up and was alone in bed.

I went to look for the girls and there they were on the living room floor in a 69 position pleasuring each other again.

I went in to take a shower. As I was lathering up the girls stepped into the shower. They took over the lathering. One on each side and they were having a great time soaping me up. Laughing and giggling as they played with my body. My dick was hard again and they paid special attention to it. I took turns soaping up the girls and then bent Ann over and inserted my cock into her pussy. Sam reached between my legs and massaged my balls while I fucked Ann.

Ann looked back and said, "Honey don't be rude and ignore our guest."

I pulled out of Ann and turned around to Sam who I spun around and bent over and fucked her pussy. I was nearing the point of cumming when Sam again spun around and swallowed my cock. I felt it hit the back of her throat and shot another load down her waiting throat.

She stood up and said, "I just had to taste it again."

We got out of the shower and toweled each other off.

We got dressed except for Ann who stayed naked.

Sam said, "I better get back to my car and home. Tomorrow is another work day."

I said, "I will take you whenever you're ready."

Sam walked to Ann and kissed her. She said, "I hope reality was as good as the fantasy."

Ann looked back at her and said, "It was much better than the fantasy. Thank-You for making it come true and for making it so special."

Sam said, "If you guys need help with anymore fantasies you know how to reach me."

The girls kissed goodbye and I took Sam to her car and thanked her again.

When I got back home Ann was still naked and rushed to me and gave me a huge hug and a kiss.

She said, "Thank-you for such a great fantasy turned reality. You did a wonderful job."

I told her, "You know we keep knocking out a couple of fantasies each time we fulfill one. We may need to revise our lists so we don't repeat them."

She looked shocked, "Is there a problem with repeating some of them?"

I shook my head, "No not at all but we should try to get through the initial batch before repeating and I 'm sure that some of them will be repeated during that process."

She said, "I can't wait. Go get your next envelope."

I went to get my next envelope.

She opened it and read it. She looked at me with an evil grin and said, "Oh this should be fun."

12