Looking For You

Story Info
Looking for the right dom.
2.6k words
4.3
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am always in control and I want that control taken away, I need that control taken away from me so I am coming to look for you. There has been talk of you that person the only one who can do it for someone like me but you are so hard to find.

You are here you are there you are in places that people say a person like me would never visit. How do they know that, what exactly is a person like me? They do not know my secrets my desires, they only see what I let them see, they only see what they are meant to see. They don't ask questions of me they don't talk to me half the time I think they look right through me.

Would they be shocked by what they find out about me if they talked to me, would they be turned on by it, turned off or walk out of my life? Do I even care one way or another? I just know I need to find you.

I know what you look like you have been described in hushed tones over and over again to me. You have been written about online in all the secret webpages. I can hear your voice dominating me in my head telling me to keep seeking you out and I will find what I crave.

What do I crave you keep asking me in my head, I keep shouting it to you but you can't hear me yet but I know you will. I crave your dominance over me, I crave you taking my control making me serve you in every possible way, owning every bit of me yours to command and use to your liking, yours to punish yours to withhold pleasure from and yours to give pleasure to.

I need you to teach me and guide me and make me stronger outside of my box but willful and submissive inside of our box. I need you to tie me, whip me make me beg for release, hold me soothe me and let me know it's okay to feel this way. Now I just need to find you...

I have been frequenting the clubs more and more looking for you, working with different doms seeing if anyone could fit the bill seeing if I am missing you that I was looking for the wrong one.

The doms seem to know me , know what I am looking for they try to be the one but they know they are not, they tie me, they whip me, they make me beg but they don't break me they only get half way through.

They whisper about me throughout the clubs, they say I have to find you, that you are the only one who can do it. I know the whispering gets through to you, I know that you can hear what is going on, I know that eventually you will come that the pull will become strong enough for you to seek me out.

I can feel the shift in the air as I am tied spread eagle from the floor to the ceiling. The dom who is working me over stops midair as you approach from behind. I can't see a thing but I can hear every intake of breath as you walk around me. It seems time has come to a standstill everyone has stopped breathing all eyes are trained on me waiting to see what is going to happen next.

I can feel my heart beating faster and sweat rolling down my body. My pussy is soaking wet because I know it is you. Only you can make time stand still, only you can make everyone stop breathing.

You run your hands over my body, you do not ask the dom for permission you just do it like it is expected of you. You thrust your fingers into my pussy not waiting for a response you stroke my clit, you pull on it you reach up and tug and pull on my nipples twisting and turning them and then running your tongue over them and then your mouth loving them and then biting them, waiting to see if I will make a sound waiting to see if I will turn away but I do not.

I have waited to long for you to turn back now. You take your fingers out of my pussy and you bring them up to my mouth you tell me to open and you shove them in, I lick and suck them clean just like I know you want me to. I still have not seen your face and you gently cup my face in your hand you lean into me and whisper in my ear so only I can hear what you say.

Two words yes or no nothing else no choices no nothing no terms no words of kindness no words of what will or will not happen, just yes or no clock is ticking 10 seconds to decide yes I whisper, louder you say yes I say again, louder you say yes I scream and with that you walk away leaving me there hanging spread eagle for everyone to see not knowing what is coming next.

The whispers start but I hear nothing just the echo of your voice in my head yes or no yes or no me screaming yes and then you are gone. I am startled from my head space when all of a sudden I feel hands all over me touching me feeling me thrusting into me pulling on my nipples twisting them. Fingers are pushing into my pussy fucking me pulling on my clit pushing into my ass opening me up wide. With no moment to breathe or catch my breath I feel hard cocks entering me thrusting into me invading both my pussy my ass and my mouth each one thrusting a few times and then withdrawing leaving me aching and wanting for more.

As quickly as this started it has stopped and everyone has pulled away. I am soaking wet juices running down my legs trembling heart beating so fast but all is quiet around me so quiet you can almost hear a pin drop. I strain in my restraints for something anything wondering if I am now all alone left to my own devices but I know I am not.

I know you are there watching and waiting, waiting to see if I am really worthy of what you can give me, if I am the one that you can command that you can have submit to your every desire.

You watch me and you see the control in me you see that I am still in control that I still have not submitted to these people even after they have touched me and fucked me because they cannot give me what I crave. You see that they are not strong enough to break me and you realize that you are the one that is strong enough to do that, that I am the one that you have been looking for.

I feel you before I even hear you. The air crackles around us. You do not touch me you just look at me taking all of me in looking at my body, watching my breasts heave my nipples get hard my pussy pulse as you walk around me taking in every inch of my body searing it into your brain. My eyes are still covered so I cannot follow your movements nor can I see what you look like but I can feel the power radiating off of you feel that you are definitely the one that I am looking for.

You come closer to me still circling me still looking at me still gaging my bodies reaction I do not hear anyone else around me but you. I do not feel anyone else around me but you. In the back of my mind I think surely there must be people here watching and waiting to see what you will do next. Will you take me or will you walk away and leave me wanting for more, will you make me beg you to be my dom or will you leave me seeking the one thing I cannot reach with anyone else.

The question hangs in the balance in my mind but I push it away. I concentrate on the here and now as you circle me and I can only hope that you will take me that you will break me and give me what I need and make me yours.

You keep circling closer and closer like I am prey and I guess I am prey, prey for you to break and build back up, before I can even think again a hand strikes me hard across my ass 1, 2, 3 4 times in succession and I bite my tongue and do not react, you grip my hair and pull my head back and run your tongue along my neck up to my ear tasting my sweat tasting me, when you get to my ear you say loud enough so everyone can hear did you say yes and I scream yes, louder you say and I scream as loud as I can yes and then the tears start falling out of nowhere and you have succeeding in getting exactly what you want from me.

You stand in front of me now kissing me on the lips pushing your tongue in my mouth tasting me your hands reach up to take my breasts in your them you pull on my nipples twisting them rolling them between your fingers squeezing them, your mouth goes down to taste them running your tongue all over them biting them I feel someone else step in behind me and I shiver a little you calm me down tell me to relax and enjoy that I belong to you now that I have to trust you that you will take me to places that I have never been, that you know what I need and you will take me there.

You whisper words of encouragement I feel the person behind me his cock as hard as a rock he reaches around me and you take something from his hands, you start kissing me again and pulling on my nipples twisting them making them hard and bigger and then you clamp them and I scream into your mouth trying to twist away from the pain but you will not let me.

You know I have never been clamped before. You have been watching me for weeks possibly even months you have watched me with others you have not been impressed Tonight you are going to mark me as yours for everyone to see and then you are going to work on breaking me only to build me back up.

Behind me I feel him running his hands all over my back and arms relaxing me massaging me as you work my front flicking the nipple clamps making me writhe as you kiss me and suck on me kissing me all over. Kissing your way up and down my body being careful to avoid my pussy with your mouth I want to run my hands all over you but now is not my turn now it is only your turn. You stand up as the person behind me pushes me forward so my pussy is pushed out, you have a cat-o-9 tails in your hand and you start to whip my pussy my thighs my clit as I try to move out of the way of the whip he only holds me steady from behind. You work the whip up and down my pussy till I am swollen and my clit is throbbing and my juices are flowing.

I am begging you begging you for my release and that is what you want, you want me to beg you beg you with all my heart to let me cum and with that you start again on my pussy my thighs my clit, whipping me into a frenzy only to stop again just as I can feel my release coming. You start to work the whip up my stomach to my breast where you flick the whip across the clamps and I almost pass out you tell me I can take it and I do I will take it for you because that Is what I am meant to do.

You are marking me letting everyone know that I belong to you that my pussy is yours, that my breasts, nipples, mouth is yours my ass, body and mind are all yours. You start whipping me back down towards my pussy again loving the way the tails are marking my body you have him push my pussy out even further as you whip it even harder loving the sounds I am making loving the way the juices are running out of my pussy and down my legs and onto the floor.

Finally I am begging you begging you and you throw the whip to the ground and you turn around and you grab me and you plunge your rock hard cock into my swollen wet pussy and start to thrust into me deeper and deeper. Then I feel the cock behind me right at my ass and as you thrust forward he impales himself in my ass. I have never had that before and you are marking me in so many ways right now letting me know what it means to belong to you.

Never have I felt so full felt so wanted and so submissive at the same time so not in control and this is what I need and you know it. You are showing me what it is going to be like with you. The tears are running down my face as I feel myself building to an intense orgasm. I start to beg you for my release but you tell me to just let it go this is your gift to me to let it go. I do I cum so hard as you fill my pussy with your hot cum and he fills my ass with his cum, I cum to the point where I pass out in your arms.

You withdraw from me as he withdraws from me, you are still holding me as your seed and his seed leak out of my holes and down my legs, you yell for someone to bring a towel,blanket, water and for someone else to untie me, you gently lower me to the floor into your arms, you lovingly clean me up wiping the sweat from my face but leave your seed and his seed on my body. Someone wraps the blanket around us as you rouse me from my rest. You manage to coax my eyes open after removing my blindfold and get some water into me.

I try to sit up but you hold on tight to me I finally get to look at you and I cannot believe it is you, you who I have been looking for you who had been standing by me all this time and never once said a word. A smile crosses my lips as tears slip from my eyes.

I say one word to you Master and I am complete. People all around us start clapping and you hug me tight and you grab my hand and pull me up you kiss me deeply and you say submit and I drop to my knees and assume the position and I know that I have finally found what I have been looking for never knowing that he was standing by me all this time my friend and now my lover and dom.