Looking in All the Right Places

Story Info
Falling in love with sex and each other.
953 words
3.5
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step back admiring my handing work. "That should do," I whisper.

I dive in, kissing the inside of her thigh just above her knee. Her skin is tender and warm against my lips. I kiss the inside of the other thigh. She begins to move. I slowly run my tongue up the inside of her thigh. She is struggling now. The soft black velvet straps are doing their job. They become tighter the more she struggles. Her screams are muffled by the leather open mouth gag.

I move slowly up her thighs, alternate between nipping and licking, the left then the right. As I move closer to her darkness, her pleasure hole, I add in nipping into her large thick bush. Nip right thigh, lick left, bury face in her musky center. Nip left, lick right, suck deep into her bush.

My tongue probing her musky depths I can feel her pussy lips. She lets me know she can feel me by bucking at her restraints. I grab her ass cheeks and pull myself deep into her. My lips on her lips. My tongue deep inside, probing, twisting, sucking. I find her clit. I suck, her screams muffled are still louder.

I twist her clit with my tongue, I suck it. I blow on it. I can feel her tense with the pleasurable pain. I suck and blow faster, twisting my tongue around it. She bucks her restraints but this time her hips are asking for more. She tries to stop but she can't. She knows, I know, she is about to cum and she is trying hard not to. I work harder at making it so. I suck, twist, lick, nip, and squeeze her ass cheeks. She cums with a gush.

I take in as much of her love as I can. I breathe through my nose but I can't and it overflows on to the plastic sheets I had laid down earlier. I don't let up. I continue probing, licking and sucking the best I can with her thrashing. The muzzled screams had turned into moans but now the screams are back.

I pull my tongue out and wipe my face on her large black bush. I smile at her, looking up at her from between her legs. I look just above her bush, past her slight bulge of a belly, and in between her large bulbous silicon inflated tits. Her short bleached blond hair is soaked with sweat. Her dark eyes wide with fear. I see her mouth, forced wide open. Her wide lips, her tongue darting in and out as she tries to scream. My loins ache for her.

She is strapped to an old metal chaise lounge. I craw up her body, licking and nipping as I go. Once, just below her belly button then twice just above it. I lick the sweat off of her. I rub my pussy against hers. She writhes' in pain or pleasure, I'm not sure. I don't care it feels good. My pussy aches to be licked, fingered. I squeeze one tit while sucking on the other grinding my pussy into hers.

Wanting her mouth on my pussy I dismount, and as I do I lift the arms letting the head support of the chaise lounge fall. I walk to the top of the lounge. She is struggling to see what I am doing. Seeing her head titled back, below the level of the lounge, her full lipped mouth open and waiting I can't help it. I have to finger my clit, just a little. I close my eyes, it feels so good.

I open my eyes at her silence. She realizes what is coming. I smile. I want her even more now. I walk slowly toward her. I straddle the lounge. I slowly lower my pussy on to her mouth. The plastic insert feels cold on my pussy, her hot breath, feels good. I wait. Nothing.

"Tongue," I shout. Nothing. I lower myself on her more. "Tongue," I repeat. Nothing. I put more of my weight on her. The top of the chaise lounge is beginning to bend lower. Her head is beginning to tilt backwards. Her breath is coming fast and hot. I am getting hornier and hornier. "Tongue."

"Oh, yeah." She gave in and began licking my lips. I wanted more but I don't think I can force more out of her than this. I squeeze my lips together when her tongue is in as deep as she would go. I let go and begin to bounce on her head. I massage my breast, pulling on my nipple. I finger my clit. Her tongue goes deeper into me, she sucks and wraps her tongue around my clit. I scream with pleasure as I cum.

I begin to shake as she continues to suck and twist my clit. I grab her shoulders to steady myself. My knees are weak. She won't stop I throw my head back and scream till my throat is raw with pleasure. I can't pull myself away from her mouth. I have to pull away. My body is pulsating with pleasure. It hurts so good. I begin to spasm. I collapse upon her. My pussy out of reach of her restrained head, mouth. My face inches from her mound. I smell her muskiness. My body heaves as it tries to recover. My breathing is rapid and shallow. I heart is raising.

Twenty minutes later I can stand. I can breathe. I look down up on my love, and she up at me. It may have started out as a drunken barroom one off, but for me, and it looks like her too, it's now Love.