Looking Out My Window

Story Info
Neighbor puts on a show for the stud next door.
5.7k words
4.52
64.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny stood in the hall of the second story in his home, looking out the window from behind the curtains. The window looked down into the back yard of his neighbor, Ms. Birch. For the past few days, she had been out in her back yard sunning next to her pool. Danny happened to glance out his window and saw her, and had become obsessed with her since then. She was a woman in her mid-thirties, divorced and living alone. She was full figured but slim, with dark brown hair that she normally kept pulled back in a pony tale. He didn't know anything about cup sizes, but he estimated her breasts were about the size of grapefruits. Her ass, now being shown off in a bikini, was big and round; her hips were wide, but certainly not unattractive. In other words, she was the definition of a MILF, though he didn't believe she had children.

Every day at around noon she had been coming out to tan. She had worn the same bikini, skimpy but not totally revealing. There was a high wooden fence and hedges around her backyard, so that only looking from an elevated position could one see into it. After figuring out her schedule, Danny had been at the window religiously, lusting after her. The past two days he had even been taking pictures and storing them on his computer for use in masturbating. At this rate, he planned to spend his summer break from college taking pictures like these and masturbating with her curvacious body in mind.

What he didn't know is that Ms. Birch had also been watching him for two days. She wore a pair of large sunglasses while she tanned, so while she could be looking right at him, it would appear she was only dozing. She strayed a glance to the second story window and saw the curtain pulled back slightly. Discovering that she had an admirer, she was flattered at first. She began to watch Danny and noticed that he was a very handsome young man.

Then her thoughts began to turn from flattery to lust. It probably wouldn't be hard to seduce him; his hormones had to be raging at his age, and she already knew he had a thing for her since he had been watching. She decided that the next day she would give him a special treat when she went to tan.

After she finished for the afternoon, Danny went to his room and plugged in the camera to his computer. He downloaded all of the pictures and immediately opened them up and unzipped his shorts. Staring at her zoomed image, he stroked himself to a quick, hard orgasm.

Wiping up with a washcloth, he got up and decided to go for a drive into town. When he got to his car, he noticed Ms. Birch was at her mailbox taking out the day's mail. He opened the car door and was about to sit down when she waved at him and smiled. He smiled and waved back, but she waved again, flagging him down.

"Hi Danny," she said, "how are you?"

"Hey Ms. Birch. Doing fine."

"I was wondering," she said, quickly running her eyes up and down his body, "if you could come in and help me with something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well I just bought a new DVD player, but I'm having trouble hooking it up. Do you know anything about how those things work?"

"Uh, yeah I guess. I mean I know the basics. Probably enough to connect it anyway."

"Great, come on in."

He followed behind her, staring at her ass as she walked. He felt like grabbing it as it swayed back and forth in her tight pants.

When they got inside, she led him into the living room to where the TV was setup. The DVD player was lying on the ground, the box still next to it. It appeared she hadn't tried very hard to connect it.

"Here it is," she said, bending over to pick it up. Her ass was on perfect display to him and he stared in a daze for a minute. She lingered in the position intentionally, feigning to lose her grip on the player.

When she stood back up, she turned around and looked at him with an expression of 'Now what?'

"Uh ok," Danny said, shaking from his reverie. "Um, where did you want to put it?"

Motioning to an empty space on the entertainment center, she said, "I thought about putting it right there. Guess it doesn't make any difference though, as long as it works."

"Yeah, doesn't make a difference. But that spot is fine," he said, setting the player down and sliding it back. He spotted the bag with the cables and reached for them. Ms. Birch stopped him.

"No I'll get it," she said, bending down again. This time she was facing him and he got a good glimpse down her shirt; no nipples, but massive cleavage.

"Thanks," Danny said in a nervous voice, and cleared his throat. He took the cables from her and she let her fingers touch his for a moment. Trying not to look excited, he asked, "Okay, now where are the input receivers on your TV?"

"Um, I'm not sure really."

She bent over again, sticking her ass out at him, and turned on the TV, pressing the menu button.

Laughing, Danny said, "No, no Ms. Birch. They're physical inputs. Here, I'll take a look."

He went behind the entertainment center and found them. He kneeled down and started connecting the various cables. Ms. Birch watched him with a feverish lust of her own, his hard young body sending chills through her.

"Okay, now just gotta connect them to the DVD player and plug it in to an outlet."

"I think I can do that much," she said with a smile. She took the power cord from him and went over to the wall outlet, bending over for him yet again. He was beginning to wonder if it was intentional, as the posture she took while bending was not natural, but left her ass prominently displayed.

When it was finally all hooked up, Danny said, "Well I think that's about it. Let's try it out." He pressed the power button and changed to the TV's input channel. The DVD logo flashed on the screen. "Looks like it works."

"Do you mind if I put a movie in to make sure?"

"No, go ahead."

She walked over to the shelf and picked out a movie, oddly not finding some excuse to bend over. Danny stared at her ass the whole time. She walked back and slid the disc into the tray and closed it. The movie popped up on the screen and she was satisfied it worked.

"Thanks," she said, smiling and touching his arm. "It's nice to know there's a handyman in the neighborhood. I owe ya."

"Sure, no problem."

As he walked out the front door, she followed him with her eyes, thinking about what it would be like to run her hands over him. After he was gone, she ran upstairs to her bed and pulled out a dildo, fucking it with urgency, as images of her neighbor raced through her mind.

**************

Danny went on, as planned, into town. He went to the mall and made his usual rounds at his favorite stores, making eyes at girls as he walked by them, getting a handful of sexy smiles back. First he visited the book store, then the music store, the gaming store, and finally the electronics store. He wasn't exactly a technical wizard, but he enjoyed looking at some of the toys they had. While browsing through the store, he came upon a selection of external zoom lenses for digital cameras. Thinking about Ms. Birch, he examined some of them. He found one that worked with his own model and checked out the specs on it. It wasn't bad at all, and very affordable to his budget.

A store clerk walked up to him, the name on the tag was David.

"Can I help you find something sir?"

"Just looking at some zoom lenses for my camera."

"Ah okay, we actually have a pretty good selection. Any specific one?"

"I was looking at this one, it seems perfect, and it's compatible with my camera."

"Let me see if we have one that you could try it out on, what model is your camera?"

After telling him the model, the clerk went and got one from the backroom. He came back and hooked up the zoom lens and let Danny try it out. Danny found the lens to be perfect for what he was planning. It had a very nice range that lost no clarity at max zoom. Pleased with the performance, he thanked the clerk and bought it.

"This thing could probably pick up the pores on her skin," he said to himself, walking out of the mall. "The detail should be much better now! Probably give Hubble a run for its money."

He drove back home, eager to try out this new lens on his curvacious neighbor. As he drove by Ms. Birch's home, he looked in vain for a glimpse of her through her windows. He went inside his own home, finding his father sitting in a chair reading.

"Hey monkey," he said; 'monkey' was his father's nickname for Danny since he was a toddler, and the name had stuck. "What's up?"

"Hey Dad, not much."

"Whatcha got there?"

"I went out and bought a new lens for my camera. Has a really good zoom on it."

Danny was something of an amateur photographer, of legitimate subjects that is, and his parents supported the habit without question.

"Neato. Next thing you know you'll be in National Geographic, traveling across the world taking pictures of man-eating lions and naked native girls."

Danny laughed and hung up his keys, "Yeah or maybe I'll stick it on my sniper rifle, I hear that's a good way to make money too."

"Well only if you get a good corner on the market," his father replied sarcastically. "Mom's bringing home something for supper tonight," his father said. "Should be home in twenty minutes or so."

"Okay, I'm going to go up and try this out."

He went upstairs to his room and got out his camera, attaching the new lens and pointed it around his room taking sample pictures. The clarity was great. Hoping against odds that Ms. Birch might be outside again, he went to the window in the hall and looked down into her yard with the camera. She wasn't there of course, but he zoomed in on her chair and was able to see it in perfect detail.

Then a new idea occurred to him: Why stop with just looking in her back yard? The two houses had windows in roughly the same spots, facing each other. He went into one of the guest rooms and peaked through the blinds. The window opposite, on Ms. Birch's house, was blocked by curtains. He went across the hall to the next room.

His parents slept downstairs in a garage that had been converted into a large bedroom, leaving the upstairs floor mostly to him. They only came up to get things out of one of the rooms or to put something into storage.

Looking in this second room, Danny was ecstatic to find the window on the other house to be curtain-free. Excitedly, he flipped on the camera and aimed it at this window hoping she might be in there. He was disappointed to find that she wasn't, but from the looks of the room he guessed it might very well be her bedroom! He hoped that she would leave this curtain open to do a little nude modeling for him later.

After passing a few hours on the computer, he glanced at the clock and saw that it was 9:07. He had no idea of what her bedtime schedule was, but he figured that it was like most people's and would fall within a window of two hours or so from then.

He went downstairs to say goodnight to his parents then shut his bedroom door from the outside; if they happened to come up, a very rare likelihood, they would see his door shut and believe him to be asleep.

He went into the second guest room and shut the door behind him. Leaving the lights off, he pulled up a chair to the window and sat down waiting for Ms. Birch to make an appearance. The light was on in the room, a good sign that it was indeed her bedroom. After about thirty minutes of waiting, which to Danny may as well have been thirty years, there was movement that stirred in her room.

Excitedly, he turned on the camera and looked in. There was Ms. Birch wearing a black nightgown, combing her hair. She was facing away from him, but he was still hypnotized by her figure. The detail he was getting from the camera was amazing to him. He could even see the flowery pattern on the gown with perfect clarity. Much to his delight, she turned around revealing that the robe was open. She was wearing black lingerie underneath, almost as good as her bikini.

With a lightning fast trigger finger, he snapped off photos. The lighting in the opposite room was adequate enough to make the pictures visible without losing too much clarity; certainly enough for him to masturbate to.

Ms. Birch slipped off the gown and laid it on a chair. She turned back away, giving him perfect shots of her panty-clad ass. She unhooked the bra and flung it on the chair with the gown. Danny was snapping pictures off as fast as the camera would allow; he half expected it to start smoking.

From the angle that she stood, he could just see the side of her breast. He anxiously hoped that she would turn around for him, but she walked out of view A second later, he saw a pair of panties fly across the room, then the lights went out.

"Godammit!" he muttered.

After staying at his post for a few more minutes, just to make sure, he called it a night and went to his room, masturbating fiercely to the new pictures. The thought of her sleeping nude sent him over the edge. Wiping up, he sank into bed and went into a deep sleep filled with odd sex dreams.

**************

When he woke up the next morning, he got up and opened the pictures from the previous night. His 'morning wood' demanded attention and he wasn't one to refuse. He got off quickly and went downstairs to get something to eat.

It was 8:57, so his parents had already left for work. He wondered what Ms. Birch did for a living since she never seemed to leave the house for work.

"Must have some kind of home business," he thought.

Having three hours until noon, when Ms. Birch normally began her sunbathing, Danny went and took a shower. He stroked himself off again in the hot water, imagining what it would be like to fuck her brains out. After drying off, he began the long wait till noon.

After what felt like an eternity, noon finally rolled around and Danny took his post at the hall window, waiting for the display of flesh; Ms. Birch didn't show up however. He waited until 12:15 and was about to call it quits, when out of her door, she came strutting out, wearing a black thong and super skimpy bikini top.

She walked to the lounge chair and set her lotion and sunglasses down, bending over so that her ass was pointed towards Danny's window. The thong did little to conceal her. She laid down on the chair, putting her hands behind her head so that her chest stuck out. The bikini top was little more than two small patches of cloth that covered her nipples, the rest of her full breasts were bulging out of the tight top.

Danny was snapping off pictures left and right, zooming in to her tits or getting nice shots of her camel-toe. She smiled to herself, able to make out that he was at the window again taking pictures.

With a devilish smile, she sat forward and unhooked the top, letting it fall from her breasts. Danny about had a heart attack. She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling their fullness and gently squeezing them. Her nipples were aching, so she brought the tips of her thumbs and forefingers to them and rolled them around, lightly pinching them.

She put her hands together and stretched them behind her head, arching her back and pushing out her breasts. Then, she ran her fingers down her chest, stopping to squeeze her breasts again, then continued in a V-shape down to her crotch. She rubbed outside of the material, lightly thrusting her hips as she did. Her head turn to the side and she slipped her fingers into the bottom, rubbing her pussy with direct contact, making an 'Ooo' shape with her mouth.

From this angle, it only looked to Danny like she had turned her head to the side, but in reality she was looking right at him, crazily lusting for him.

She continued rubbing herself, having some difficulty with the g-string getting in the way. "Well hell," she thought, "my top is already off. Why not make things more interesting?"

Standing up, she hooked her thumbs into the thong and slowly slid it down her legs and stepped out of them. When she sat back down on the lounge chair, she kept her legs spread, openly showing off her shaved pussy to Danny. Her hands slipped back down and she continued to rub.

At the window, Danny was going nuts. The camera had the capacity to hold about 500 pictures, but he worried that it might not be enough at the rate that he was snapping them off. With both hands tied up in holding the camera, his cock was sorely wanting some release.

Ms. Birch had grown so horny that she decided she wanted his cock. Not later, but right then. She gathered her things and walked into the house, without getting dressed, if putting on the garments could be considered 'dressed'. Danny thought she might have looked up and seen him at the window, and he panicked.

Going back down the hall towards his room, he stopped in his tracks as the phone rang. Busted! He nervously went to answer it and heard Ms. Birch on the other end. He prepared for the verbal assault she was inevitably going to launch at him.

"Hi Danny, this is Ms. Birch. I hate to bother you, but I have another little fix-it job I was hoping you could help me out with."

Relieved, he answered, "Sure Ms. Birch, what's the problem?"

"I wanted to get in my jacuzzi, but something is wrong with it."

"Uh, well I'd love to help, but I really don't know anything about plumbing. Your best bet would probably be to call a plumber."

Not about to let him get away so easily, she pressed on, "Well maybe you could just come take a look at it anyway. Maybe it's something really easy."

"Okay. I'll be over in a minute."

He guessed that she wanted to get in and masturbate herself silly in the jacuzzi, and that she would already be horny when he went over. Maybe he might catch a break and get some real close up views. Or maybe even the ultimate close up view, that of his cock buried in her wet pussy.

Almost tripping and falling on his face as he left his front door, he hopped off the porch and trotted over to her house. He found the front door ajar and went in without knocking, anxiously hoping she might still be in her super-skimpy bikini.

"Up here Danny," she called from upstairs.

Following her voice, he mounted the stairs and went into the bathroom. He found her standing next to her jacuzzi wearing a short white cotton terry robe. The top was very loose, showing off her cleavage. He had a feeling the bikini was not on under the robe; his cock was already straining to be freed.

"What's the problem?" he asked, his voice a little more airy than usual.

"The water comes in just fine, but whenever I try to turn on the jets, they won't work. I don't know what's wrong, they were working fine yesterday."

"Hmm, okay I'll see if I can find the problem. No guarantee though, I'm no expert."

"Thanks I really appreciate it!"

Danny turned on the faucet and, like she said, the water was coming through just fine. Not really knowing what he was doing, but not wanting to leave her presence, he continued trying different things to find the source of the problem. He walked around to the back of it and found the control panel; the jets had been set to 'off''.

"Oh. I think this is the problem," he said.

Walking around to where he was kneeling, she said, "Oh? What's wrong with it?"

"I think the jets have been turned off. Have you been cleaning back here recently? Maybe you hit the knob without realizing it."

"I guess so. Show me which one," she said, bending over so that the front of her robe was open and her breasts hung down.

"This one," he said, pointing to the knob. He glanced over as he said it and was greeted with the site of her breasts. "Uh, this, this one here. Just has to be turned to, uh, on."

"Oh I see! Well turn it on and I'll make sure," she said as she turned on the faucet.

"Okay. I'm sure that had to be it."

"Glad I didn't call a plumber! I would hate to look stupid in front of a total stranger; it's not that bad looking stupid in front of you," she smiled.

12