Looking Out My Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah you're not stupid, it was an easy mistake to make," he smiled back.

Putting one leg out, she asked, "How's my tan? I've been out in the back this week trying to get a nice one."

"Uh, it looks great. Very nice," he stammered, very aware of what her tanning routine had been.

"Thanks, glad you think so. I had hoped it was coming in good, but hearing it from a nice young man is all the more encouraging," she said, putting her hand on his back in a friendly manner, though lingering a bit longer than friendly, feeling his muscles.

She looked back to the tub and saw that the water was getting to a good depth, and walked over to it. Danny watched her every move in a lustful gaze, wishing that he could just rip off the robe and bend her over the tub to fuck her. Bending over, she hit the on switch for the jets, then dipped her fingers into the water to test the temperature. In this position, the robe had ridden about half way up her ass, showing off a good portion to the lust-crazed boy. The jets kicked on with a quiet hum.

"Yep, there they go," she said. "Mr. Fix-It solves the problem again! Thank you so much!"

"No problem, Ms. Birch. Glad to help again."

"I'm going to have to find a way to repay you though, such generosity shouldn't go without reward."

"Ah that's okay, just glad I could help out."

"You're so sweet," she said, and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Before her lips could touch his cheek, he turned his head involuntarily and pressed his lips to hers. It was only a light kiss, but a moan escaped him.

Realizing what he had done, he jerked away and said, "I...I'm sorry Ms. Birch, I didn't mean....I mean I shouldn't have..."

She put her finger on his lips and said, "Shh. It's okay. I didn't mind. But I think what you really wanted to do was this." Her lips pressed to his again, this time more passionately and they shared a deep kiss.

His hands moved to her waist, then up her back, pulling her into him. She felt his erection bulging from his pants and broke the kiss.

"Let's see if we can't take care of that," she grinned. She grasped the belt of her robe and pulled on the knot, letting the front fall open. Her head tilted to the side as she slipped the robe off her shoulders slowly, letting it fall to the floor. "There, that's better."

Danny stood looking at her, breathing hard; he was hardly able to believe what was happening. He didn't know what to do next. Luckily for him, she smiled and began to unbuckle his belt. As she pulled down his pants, his cock sprang out like a prisoner who finds freedom.

"Oh God," he panted. "God, Ms. Birch."

"Call me Jessica," she said, pulling his shirt up over his head. "Here, come sit on the edge of the tub."

He moved to the tub as she ordered. She took his cock into her mouth, her hands reaching up to his chest and rubbing. He closed his eyes and let his head fall backwards, the feeling of her tongue overwhelming him. Looking down, he stared with disbelief as she bobbed up and down on him, her tongue dancing around his cock with every thrust. She looked up at him and smiled lustily, his wet cock plopping from her mouth and slapping her chin.

"Do you want to fuck me Danny?"

"God yes, please let me fuck you."

She stood up and pushed him into the tub. He fell back with a big splash of water, some spilling over the sides. She climbed in with him, but remained sitting on the edge with her legs in the water. Danny moved to her and began to explore her body.

The breasts that he had been so obsessed about were now in front of him, begging for his attention. He moved his mouth to one of her erect nipples and kissed it, making her moan with pleasure. She ran her fingers through his hair while he sucked on her breasts, whispering little obscenities to him, urging him on. Sensing that she wanted him a little lower, he moved her smooth legs over his shoulders and began to lick her pussy.

"Oh God..." she moaned. "Oh fuck, Danny."

He licked up the center of her pussy, making her squirm with delight. Using his fingers, he spread her lips and licked at her clit. She clenched her ass muscles and pushed her pussy up into his face, her moans turning into whimpers. He stuck the tip of his finger into her ass and lightly stroked.

"Fuck Danny, you're so good at this. Oh yeah, fuck!" she said, her panting becoming heavier. Her orgasm was speeding forward.

Danny continued to focus on her pussy, her juices running down his cheeks, sending him into a sort of lustful rage. Remembering something he had read on a porn site, he inserted a finger into her pussy and hooked it, searching for her G-spot. After probing her for a moment, she tensed up as he hit the magic spot. She felt an urge to pee and grabbed his wrist.

"Shit, Danny I think I have to pee."

"No, don't worry Ms. Bir...er...Jessica. That's how it's supposed to feel, I think."

Still stroking the spongy flesh of her g-spot, he leaned forward and gave her clit a light little flick with his tongue, making her body have little spasms. She giggled and grabbed his head, working him around her pussy, grinding into his face. He began pressing harder into her with his finger, working the little spot with increasing intensity.

"Oh that's it," she whispered, "oh, oh, keep going, yeah. Oh yeah, that's it, that's it."

She began to ride his finger as her orgasm approached. He was relentless in his approach, quickening his pace and driving her wild. When her orgasm hit, she almost fell off the back of the tub.

"Shit!" she laughed crazily, grabbing his head for support, but still bucking wildly as she climaxed. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, oh, oh, fuck that's so good. Yes lick it! Oh fuck!

She slid down into the hot water with Danny, going limp as the last waves of her orgasm fluttered away. He positioned himself over her and brought his lips back to hers, and they shared deep, wet kisses.

Breaking their kiss, she said, "Let's go to my bed. I wanna really give it to you good there!"

They both got out of the tub and toweled each other off quickly. With his cock still raging hard, he followed behind her into her bedroom. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the edge of the bed, kissing him and fondling his balls. Then she shoved him backwards and climbed over him, her breasts hanging down and lightly brushing his cock.

"You're so beautiful Jessica," he panted while she positioned her pussy over his cock.

"What little ole me?" she asked, shaking her tits in his face.

She grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy, then sank down onto it, letting out a loud grunt.

"Fuck! Oh my God! You feel so good!" she cried out.

"Oh Ms. Birch. Jessica. Fuck, fuck you feel amazing!"

She began to slowly rock back and forth on his cock, placing her hands on his chest for support. At this slower pace, his thrusts were deep and hard, and they were both prolonging the feeling before the truly intense pace set in.

"Mmm, that's it Danny. Nice and slow," she panted out, swallowing to relieve her dry throat. "Yeah, nice and slow. Oh fuck."

She bent over to kiss him again, and whispered, "Faster."

Immediately, he began to thrust up into her pussy at a quickened pace, still holding the kiss. He reached his hands to her ass and pulled her down into him with every thrust. She held the kiss until she was about to explode.

"Oh God there it is! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck!"

She slammed her hips down into him with maddening force and speed, whimpering.

"Aw yeah! Shit! Aw fuck! Fuck that's so good Jessica!"

Another orgasm hit her and she could barely keep the thrusting motion going as her body tensed up. Danny responded by sitting up and grabbing under her legs, lifting and dropping her onto his cock, thrusting upwards at the same time.

"God! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes!" she screamed out, her orgasm ripping through her like a freight train.

She pushed him back down and continued to grind her pussy into his cock; a chain of orgasms had been set off and one flowed into another. She was driven half crazy from the ecstasy and was grinding away at an extremely intense pace, her whole body trembling from the orgasms.

Feeling himself getting perilously close to his own orgasm, and the end of the fling, Danny rolled Jessica of him so that she was on her back. He cooled off for a moment, then moved over her in the missionary position. She spread her legs for him and he put his cock back into her, starting off slowly, but quickly building back into a good pace.

"Shit, fuck me. Fuck me Danny. Oh my God, you feel so fucking good. Shit!"

"Yeah! You like this? You like it? God! You've had me so worked up! Prancing around in that fucking bikini! You deserve this!"

"Fuck me! Oh yeah! Fuck! I'm glad you liked my little shows! Fuck! Yeah fuck me! Fuck my nasty hole! Yeah! Yeah! Shit!"

To her delight, another orgasm had worked its way out from her and she screamed with pleasure, wrapping her legs tightly around him while he continued thrusting deep into her.

"Oh God! Jessica! Fuck I'm gonna come! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

:"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Come in me! Come baby, come! Come in me you bastard! Fill my pussy up! Yeah!"

Her dirty talk drove him over the edge and he felt his load shooting up through his shaft. With a deep grunt, the first jet of come shot deep inside her, followed by another and another.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh..." he grunted, his balls draining into her until he felt the world going dim.

Finally drained, he fell into her arms, panting. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs still around his waist, and a smile of satisfaction on her face. She ran her fingers through his sweaty hair and kissed his cheek.

"That was amazing Danny. That's honestly the best I've ever had."

Danny muttered something unintelligible, still recovering from the intensity of the sex.

"As good as that was though," she said, still catching her breath, "I think you can do better. I think we should try again."

Lifting his head up off her shoulder, he said, "What? Now?"

"Of course not now!" she laughed. "Even if you could bring that monster of a cock back to life, my pussy is still trying to recover from you! But I think we could do better later. What do you say?"

"Yes! Yes I wanna do it again! Fuck, you're amazing. I'll fuck you anytime you want it!"

"Careful what you promise though," she smiled. "I'm probably going to want to fuck you pretty often. At least ever hour or so!"

"I'll do my best, Jessica."

"Mmm, good boy. So nice having a handyman around."

They spent the rest of the afternoon together, making love and doting on each other. That night, he told his parents he would be staying with a friend and probably wouldn't be back for a day or two. Over the course of that time, Danny and Jessica got to know each other, and each other's bodies, very well.

12