Looking upon the Stars

Story Info
Star-crossed lovers.
866 words
4.64
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,055 Followers

* An immediate and unexpected inspiration hit me when I read the announcement for the 2020 750 word project, a challenge to write a story in exactly 750 words (according to Libreoffice Writer, and the two separators are not counted).

Unable to resist, I began writing at once with a song that fit the mood and actually had some room to spare. Splitting the two main parts in exact the same amount was more difficult. :-)

An interlude between An Unexpected Helping Hand (https://www.literotica.com/s/an-unexpected-helping-hand) and the sequel that will follow.

I recommend reading it with the duet of Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald singing On My Own in the background (on repeat).

*

Laura looked up at Earth's full moon after her evening shower. She knew exactly how long it had been since she looked upon it again, after the return from her mission to the Silth home world, something she preferred to forget. She also knew she'd regret it immensely if she did forget. When her commander offered her a job at the intelligence section she accepted right away. If she'd stayed with the ground force and was sent for another mission to Kissan, she'd likely endanger it all because she wanted to see him again.

She picked up her wine glass and took another sip from the clear liquid, the wine she'd discovered by chance during a drinking party, and which possessed the same slightly sweet hint in its taste as him.

Pulling back the cover of the bed, she slipped between the black and thick fake fur which enveloped her bare flesh with firm softness and warmth, and tightly embraced her large pillows made from the same material. She chuckled as she thought about how she used to sleep between down feather comforters while she was home, and then switching to this because she loved it more than anything, and frankly had become an addiction and the only means to sleep peacefully.

She breathed deeper while her body relived the wonderful sensations of so long ago. She closed her eyes and replayed every moment from the time she entered the, what she thought was an unoccupied cabin, while pressing the pillows against her chest and between her legs. Her mind went over his tenderness, his fine feline physique, his boyish awkwardness when she discovered the human porn movie on his tablet, and the unstoppable curiosity welling up inside her. Never again had she seen the same innocence in a man as in his green eyes. His scent filled her nose once more and she ran her fingers through the fur, grasping it as she did his while her being yearned for him and relished in the deep bond they shared that night. She made her supposed enemy hers, and he made her his.

***

Ka'cha looked up at Kissan's moon and closed his eyes. She'd never left his memories ever since she drove away in the night to make it in time for the extraction of her unit. A tiny voice in the back of his head still whispered to him that he shouldn't have fixed her bike and thus kept her on his home world, but he knew very well she'd be discovered sooner or later and she'd be safer if she left. He smiled softly as he closed his eyes. It might've been the shortest period of time in his mind but it was worth everything in his lifetime, and she became the motivation to join the movement to convince the leaders to cease hostilities with the humans.

What happened would have never occurred to him in his wildest fantasies, when she walked into the cabin of his father and pulled a gun on him. That moment still made his heart pound hard. Not out of fear, but the excitement of meeting a human, a female human with the most attractive face he'd ever seen. Pride filled his chest as he remembered how he convinced her she could trust him enough to help her treat her bruises and scratches, and then the heat hit his cheeks at his overwhelming embarrassment when she found out about his secret fetish.

He shook his head and chuckled at the immense luck when she was willing to share an experience with him. Even after all that time it seemed almost unbelievable to him. The scent of her bare and smooth skin had never left his nose, As did the soft and warm sensation of her lips around him and the slightly salty taste of her most intimate parts on his tongue. Beautiful curves he could still trace with the memory of his fingers. He had searched for photos of women looking like her, none came close and he knew exactly why. Becoming one with her had been the culmination of his life and he took his time to savour the moment and delay the end as long as possible.

***

They both looked out their windows at the stars twinkling in the clear night skies as they basked in the comforting afterglow of their memories and their slowly fading satisfaction, and wondered if they could ever meet again as they whispered each other's names.


SciFurz
SciFurz
2,055 Followers