Lookout Point

Story Info
He shares his secret spot.
925 words
3.69
8.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria97
Maria97
1 Followers

He parked the car at the end of the look out point. From there, they were able to see the reflections of the mountains in the lake. It was a hot day and they were out driving, with the top down and the music blaring. After he turned off the engine, he turned the music back on. Kidd Rock was on with his duet with Sheryl Crow. He turned it up and got out of the car. He walked around to her side and opened her door for her. He assisted her out of the car, led her to the hood and began dancing with her.

"Do you bring all your girlfriends up here?" she teased.

"Not usually. I tend to only share this with those special to me," he replied.

"I'll take that as a compliment, then!"

"As you should." He ran his hands over her back as they danced then over her ass.

She wore an orange sundress with red and yellow flowers. It was lightweight and cool enough for the summer heat. Because of how small-busted she was, she was able to go without a bra. It was too hot for that. He wore a pair of tan cargo shorts and a light blue polo shirt.

He kissed her neck that was easily available since her hair was pulled up. He nibbled on her ear and whispered, "You look great today. And feel even better!" She ran her hands over his chest and untucked his shirt. She needed to feel his body. She loved the feel of his chest; the smooth skin and very little hair but enough to run her fingers through. He kissed her mouth again and could feel the excitement rising in her. She moaned under him and lightly ran her nails over his back.

He led her backward to the hood of his Sunfire GT and sat her down. Releasing her for a moment, he took of his shirt, throwing it in the car. He leaned her back on the hood and devoured her mouth again. His hands went down to her thighs, pulling up her dress. He needed to feel her, her skin, her wetness. She wanted him as much as he needed her. Quickly, he pulled aside her panties and thrust his fingers inside her. She moved beneath him, wanting more, wanting faster, wanting harder. It didn't take much of his manipulation for her to come. She had been wanting and waiting for it all day. Waiting for them to be together. Now it was just the two of them and all of nature.

Once her heartbeat slowed a bit, she sat up to undo his pants. She needed to feel the rest of him. She wanted to taste him. She pulled his shorts down and started to caress his hard cock. She reached behind to pull him closer and licked his head. She ran her nails over his butt and took in all of him. Thrusting her head into him to simulate what she really wanted. One hand reached between his thighs and rolled his balls between her fingers, lightly squeezing them. She stopped though before he could come. She wanted him to come in her cunt. To feel the power of the two of them coming together. She was wet again and needed him inside her.

Pulling away, she stood and removed her dress. It allowed him a moment to touch her bare breasts. He caressed one and bit at the other one. Making her nipples hard, her tits full. Kissing her again, his fingers went between her thighs. She stopped them before they met their goal. Holding his hand, she turned around then placed his hand back on her cunt, showing him what she wanted. One hand played with the target and the other pinched her tits. Kissing her neck he brought her to the brink of serenity but wouldn't allow her to reach it. He pushed her forward over the hood and spread her legs.

He was able to place his hard cock into her wet cunt without a problem. He slid in easily and thrust into her. They were both ready for this. He went as deep as he could, pushing them both to the brink. He pulled on her hair, making her cry out but in ecstasy. She wanted him deep inside her, as deep as he could get. He held onto her hips, controlling where she could go, where he could go, delving further into her. He was getting closer to coming and knew she was near the edge as well. He reached around, touching her clit lightly but enough so they were coming at the same time. Melding their orgasms. He thrust into her one last time as their bodies stopped quivering.

"Oh, my God, I don't think I can move!" she said.

"I don't want you to. I like being like this."

When he pulled out of her, it was as though a part of her was suddenly missing. She stood and faced him. Kissed him as though she wanted to do it all over again. She loved kissing him, touching him, being with him. He pulled her closer as well, loving the feelings inside him, both physical and emotional.

"I hope you put sunscreen on this morning," he teased. "Otherwise you might have one interesting sunburn to explain."

"I did yes, because I was hoping to go to the beach later. Unlike you, I don't have that fine Mediterranean skin tone, so I am always prepared."

Maria97
Maria97
1 Followers