Lookout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we went outside the wind was still fairly warm but we could feel the first drops of rain. We didn't need flashlights; the lightning was nearly continuous and seemed to be coming from all directions. We each got an armload of wood from the woodshed and carried it inside, then went back for more. Just as we started up the steps with the second load lightning struck the ridge just to the north and a loud clap of thunder followed on its heels. As if on cue a torrent of rain descended on the lookout just as we got in the door.

"What's the likelihood of the tower being struck by lightning?" Evan asked.

"Fairly high; we're the highest point for miles around. But don't worry, the building is incredibly well-grounded. However, as soon as I lay a fire and do something about the bedding we'd better get into bed. Did you notice that all the furniture has insulators on the legs?"

"Yeah. So as long as we're in bed or sitting in a chair with our feet up we're safe?"

"Safer than anywhere else. So how about if you lay the fire while I but some sheets on the bed?"

"Deal. Should we light the fire now or wait?"

"Might as well go ahead and light it, I said. "It's gonna get cold tonight and this tower is pretty drafty with all those single-pane windows."

A few minutes later we were sitting cuddled together on the bed while the fire crackled in the stove. Outside the wildest storm I had ever seen struggled in vain to penetrate our little bastion. Sheets of rain lashed against the windows. The thunder and lightning was constant, some of it seeming to come from just overhead, and one bolt struck the ridge a half-mile away. Snuggled next to Evan I felt warm and safe, sleepy and exhilarated and still completely connected to him and everything around us.

Eventually, after maybe a half-hour, the center of the storm moved a little to the southeast. The rain abated to a steady downpour and the thunder was no longer so deafening. Finally I asked, "What are you thinking about?"

He hesitated, seeming embarrassed. "Well, um, love, I guess. I've only known you for what, maybe twelve hours? I don't have much experience with being in love, and I'm not sure I'd recognize love if it bit me, but if this isn't it I can't imagine what it could be like. I can't imagine anything being better than this."

"I know," I said. "We fit together so well it's hard to tell where I leave off and you begin, and I don't mean just physically. It's disorienting and a little frightening, and wonderful. I can't read your thoughts, but what you're feeling is exactly what I'm feeling."

"Then I guess all we need to do is decide what we're going to do about it," he said.

"Which is too important a subject to discuss when we're tired. Let's sleep on it." And we did.

It was daylight when I awoke. Mist shrouded the world outside and I could see an inch of snow on the catwalk railing. Inside the lookout it was freezing; the fire had obviously been out for some time. The only warmth in the room came from Evan, still sleeping soundly. Our bodies were sweaty wherever we touched but my backside was chilly even under the blankets. For a moment I gazed fondly at his handsome, somewhat stubbly face. I tried to decide which movie star he most closely resembled. Eventually the need to pee and build a fire overcame my inertia and being careful not to wake him I emerged naked from the bed. I got a fire going in record time and got the chamber pot- actually an old kettle- out from under the bed and relieved myself. The sound of my peeing woke Evan. "Now there's a pleasant sight to wake up to," he said.

"You can watch me piss anytime, if that's what turns you on," I replied.

"I'm turned on by the sight of your breathtakingly beautiful body; I'm not particularly excited by urine, not even yours."

"My goodness, you are turned on, aren't you? Or is that just a sign of a full bladder?"

"Both, I think. Shall I go outside and hang it over the railing?"

"It looks a bit too stiff to hang over anything, but maybe the cold will bring it down to a manageable angle."

"But if it doesn't what can we do?"

"We'll think of something."

There's something mildly amusing about watching a man peeing off a catwalk in thirty-degree weather while wearing nothing but his boots. It pleased me that Evan wasn't overly concerned with maintaining complete dignity at all times. When he came back inside his manhood had shrunk by half. I was irresistibly reminded of Michelangelo's David. A few stray snowflakes were melting in his hair. He made a beeline for the stove and stood as close to it as he could without burning himself. "That wind is nasty!" he said with feeling. "Any longer out there and I'd have frozen stiff!"

"That thing doesn't look too stiff anymore. Do you need me to warm it up?"

"Maybe, but before we get too distracted I should probably wash out my briefs and hang them up by the stove. I don't want to hike down the mountain wearing no underwear."

"Sissy. They just don't make real men anymore. Why don't you go ahead and do that while I make us some breakfast? This is probably my last day here, so we can use up the last of the ham and eggs."

"Wow, does that ever sound good. Do you have any coffee?" Evan asked.

"No, but we've got lots of powdered breakfast drink."

"Uh, that reminds me. That bra of yours, you said it was a thirty-eight C?"

"Yes," I said, mystified.

"I was just wondering, isn't it a little small for you?"

"Well, it fit all right two months ago. I haven't worn it since. Should I try it on?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. Purely in the interest of science, of course."

"Of course," I agreed, none the wiser. I retrieved the bra and put it on.

"Now I'm no expert," declared Evan, "but it looks to me as though you need a larger cup size."

"You're right!" I exclaimed in amazement. I definitely was bulging out over the top. "What is going on with my body? I thought I'd stopped growing when I was seventeen!"

"I think it's the breakfast drink. They did a study recently which showed that drinking the stuff makes your breasts grow. Someone even wrote a song about it."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Nope," he said, and sang, "Tang's for the mammaries."

"Oh, God! I can't believe it! I swallowed it hook, line and sinker!"

"I'm sure you'll find a way to get revenge."

"I'll think of something. So are you a breast man?"

"Is the Pope Catholic? But what is it about breasts? Why am I rendered incapable of rational thought when looking at your boobs? And what evolutionary function is served by making them so big?"

"Ever read a book called "The Naked Ape?" The author, Desmond Morris, says that when early man, or his ancestors, began to mate face-to-face additional visual sexual stimuli were needed on the front of the female body to replace the view of the buttocks. So women were selected whose breasts most closely resembled buttocks, i.e. large, soft and rounded."

"Aha! It all becomes clear. I'm glad to see you keep abreast of scientific developments."

"Actually, I don't just keep a breast, I keep two of them, and they're both showing development."

"That, praise the Lord, is quite apparent."

"Yeah, my mom is quite a parent, and her boobs make mine look rather small. She is about forty pounds overweight, though."

"I'm already looking forward to meeting her."

"Down boy, she's happily married. Wait, I didn't really mean 'down boy.' Come here, I want to try something," I said, sitting on the bed. Evan, who had been sporting a persistent erection during our conversation, joined me willingly. "Okay, now lie down," I said. He did so and I knelt beside him, leaning over to give his nipple a kiss, which quickly became erect, tempting me into further tonguing and sucking.

"Very nice, but shouldn't I be doing that to you?" he asked.

"Sorry, I got sidetracked. What I wanted to try was, well, this." I began to tease his pubic area with my breasts, rubbing them gently over his thighs, abdomen, then his cock and balls. We gave a simultaneous moan of pleasure. Evan started to thrust with his pelvis, straining to increase the contact. I straddled his legs and let him plow the valley between my breasts. Soon his body began to telegraph signs of an incipient explosion. I wasn't ready for that to happen, so pulled away and then grasped his penis and with its tip began to massage my breast, first in circles around the aureole and then back and forth across the erect nipple. Greedy for even more sensation, I started beating my nipple with his cock. Evan fondled my other breast and skillfully worked its nipple into erection. I began to moan and quiver with the approach of orgasm. Just as it broke Evan's body became rigid and he shot a load onto my breast. The semen made a heavenly lubricant and I used his still-pulsating cock to massage it into my skin as my climax continued. After a few more blissful moments I realized that his tool might be getting sensitive and reluctantly released it, giving it an affectionate kiss as I did so.

"Now we're both going to need to wash up again," said Evan as I snuggled down beside him.

"There are worse fates," I murmured, "but at some point after that we're going to have to exercise some self-discipline and put on our clothes."

"I don't have much in the way of clothing to put on," he replied. "I hope it warms up before I have to hike back down."

"You might be in luck. Look outside." A small patch of blue was visible out one window. "Besides, I'll help keep you warm. I'm coming with you."

"Hey, great, but aren't you supposed to be doing some kind of work up here? Can you just leave when you feel like it?"

"Well now that the fire season's over I imagine that the Forest Service is eager to get me off the payroll as quickly as possible. So here's the plan; we get dressed, have breakfast, clean this place up and radio the ranger station to send the copter up for my gear, which we'll box up and leave on the floor. Then we'll close up and leave. Which brings me to the question, what are your plans for the next week or two, or until we're both supposed to be back at school?"

"As I mentioned yesterday, I was on my way to Glacier Park. I was thinking of doing some backpacking. I'd also hoped to see the Canadian parks. My plans have gotten very flexible during the past twenty-four hours, though. What about you?"

Well, if you think you're going to spend your time in the Rockies without me you've got another- no, wait, no bullying, no coercion. Let me try to be demure, or at least polite. Um, I don't have to be back at school until the middle of September, and in the meantime, if you don't think you'd get tired of me-"

"I think I like it better when you're bullying me. I have to be back in Salt Lake on the fifth. In the meantime let's see the Rockies together and then maybe you can spend a few days with me in Utah before you have to go back to Iowa. Mmmm. I take that for an affirmative," he said, disengaging his lips from mine.

A few hours later as we tidied up the last corner of the tower I said, "Look outside. I think we're going to be in for a treat." We watched as the last wisps of fog lowered toward the ground. The sky outside the freshly cleaned windows was a deep, radiant blue. As the clouds continued their descent we could see other mountaintops emerging like islands in a sea of dazzling whiteness. Our arms around each other, we watched in silence and utter contentment for a few minutes.

Finally Evan said, "It all looks so pure. It's hard to imagine that underneath those clouds there's a world full of hate and misery."

"I suppose we should consider rejoining it. I never thought I'd be reluctant to leave this place, but now that I have someone special to share it with-"

"Maybe if we can bring enough love down the mountain with us that world down there won't seem so nasty," he said. "By the way, if we're still speaking to each other in three weeks shall we plan on getting together at Christmas?"

"We'd be fools not to. And don't forget that we're both graduating at the end of May. Shall we try to figure out something to do together in June?"

"I'm sure we'll think of something," he said. And of course we did. By the way, a lookout tower is a wonderful place to spend a honeymoon.