Looks Good In Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cary spoke again. His voice, though still lighthearted, betrayed a hint of uneasiness. "I guess this is where I say, surprise! Eh, Rolf?"

I stared at him, still speechless.

"I'll release you and explain everything. But only if you promise not to get violent, okay? Even though you have every right to."

Another beat, then I nodded. Cary undid my wrists, and removed the collar from around my neck. Finally I found my voice.

"When did you know it was me?" I demanded hoarsely.

"Pretty soon after we started chatting. I should have let you know it was me, too. But--"

"Why the fuck didn't you?"

Cary shifted his weight uneasily, looking at the floor. "I don't know, Rolf. At first, I was amazed that we were into the same secret scene-kind of tickled, actually. A hunk like you wanting to be dominated--that was hot. It was fun playing along.

"Then you told me you wanted to break up. From the hints you dropped I realized you were dumping me for, well, me. Things had got out of hand and I didn't know what to do. I went crying to Kevin and ended up spilling the beans about what was going on between us online. Kevin cracked up. He cooked up this little scheme and offered to help."

I looked over at Kevin. "I might have known."

Kevin shrugged. "I warned you. Fuck with Cary and you answer to me."

Cary said, "I guess I was mad enough at you to go along with it." His voice dropped. "I won't lie, Rolf. I enjoyed it. A lot."

I looked at him, remembering the thrill that had run through me when the dark, lithe figure had emerged from the shadows, how my heart had pounded as I let myself be bound to the wooden bench inside the truck. I felt again the stinging pain of the quirt as it descended on my butt, and the driving heat of Claude's, no, Cary's cock as he took me.

"Looks like he enjoyed it too," Kevin said. He had mounted the stage and was coming toward us, pointing a finger at the rising evidence between my legs.

"Fuck you," I said. I turned to Cary, gazing anxiously at me. "And I thought you were too classy for a lowlife like me." I looked him in the eye. "I guess this changes things--Claude."

I saw the comprehension in his eyes, the smile form on his lips.

"I just hope," I added, deadpan, "you don't use that whip on your piano students."

Cary laughed. A moment later his arms were around me, and I was drinking in the aroma of sweat and leather once more as we kissed.

"Very touching," Kevin said, thrusting my clothes at me, "but University security checks this building at night. Get decent and let's blow this joint before they bust us."

We rode back to the park, Kevin driving and Cary and me snuggled shotgun. Kevin had, of course, been along for the entire ride. He had been sitting at the wheel of the U-Haul while Cary worked me over in the back, ready to drive off had anyone gotten suspicious.

"Damn truck was shaking like an earthquake hit it," he grinned at Cary, who ducked his head bashfully.

He dropped us off and went to return the U-Haul--I never did find out to whom. I forgave him eventually. After all, he did bring Cary and me together--twice. As for Cary, I gave him some more grief for setting me up and playing me for a fool. But my body hadn't lied in the back of the truck that night, and we both knew it.

It's been years since all this happened. Living with Cary, I've heard a lot of classical piano music. "Clair de Lune" is still one of my favorites. He sometimes plays it as an encore when I am in the audience. Sitting in the dark, I smile. Cary cuts a fine figure in his white tie and black tails.

But I know what's underneath the formal concert wear. That's for later, when the audience is gone and I have him all to myself.

The man I love looks good in black. Whatever the material.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gullible...

Wow! How gullible is Rolf. Its clear that Cary was in kinky circle before n probable continues it when he was dating Rolf. Ergo planning to or continues to cheat on Rolf to satisfy his kinky side with other men when he had realise Rolf is into that. At least Rolf broke up with him to pursue his desire. So Cary has a bad agenda n Kevin not a good friend at all.

If I were Rolf I would have go violent on them(he is bigger) or leave them n tell them to never come near me on contact me break friendship with Kevin or better still tell his partner that Kevin is into that kinky stuff n he and Cary kidnapped him and fucking rape him. That would stir his paradise n not to betray on meddle in others people business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wonderful!!!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I loved it

I did guess who it was from almost the beginning but it didn't really matter because the journey was worth it. I loved the contrast in Cary's personas, he's a great character :)

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
gosh!

Awesome story, great idea.. You almost fooled me 'cause you made me hate Rolf at the beginning for dumping Cory..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it a lot

I could tell the ending from the beginning, but getting there was hot!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Not His Type All the ways to a happy ending.in Gay Male
A Picture's Worth An enigmatic photographer turns Joe's life upside down.in Gay Male
The Preacher's Son Walt is intrigued by the black man helping out at church.in Gay Male
Mirror Image A twin gets more than expected when taking brother's place.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
More Stories