Loosening Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," she corrected herself, then hung up.

"Please don't film me," Lucy begged. She couldn't let them capture what they would do to her on film.

"I think you're a bit late for that," said Paula, "you're already a porn star."

Lucy was confused.

"Oh you didn't notice the camera in the shower?" added Paula.

Lucy really began to worry.

"Don't worry dear, we got all of it. Would you like to see?" Marg said

She left the room and came back with the digital camera.

She played their home movie on the small screen of the camera; Lucy could clearly make out herself being well and truly fucked by the two lesbians.

"Look at yourself, you're such a slut. Listen to the noises you're making" said Paula.

Lucy could hear herself moaning and grunting as she watched herself being fisted by Marg. "I wonder how the girls at work would react if they saw this?" she added.

"Please you can't show this to anyone," Lucy began to sob.

"Don't worry little pig; no one has to see this, or any of the other movies we make, as long as you remain our little fuck pig." Paula assured her.

Lucy didn't know what to think. Did this mean things would continue?

"Listen bitch, it's time to decide, these are your options: either you continue to be our little slut, or Paula hands over the documentation of your little scheme and we send a copy of this video to the office, your parents, your boyfriend and anyone else we can think of." Said Marg, laying it out plain and simple. "You know where the door is if you fancy some time in the slammer, otherwise kneel on the bed and spread your legs."

Lucy was crying by now, how could she possibly decide either way. But in reality the choice was simple, she could continue her life as normal if she subjected herself to bouts of rape by these two lesbians, or she could go to jail and have the rest of her life ruined.

She moved into the middle of the bed and presented herself, ass up and knees apart.

"Wise decision piggy. You never know, you might even learn to enjoy it." Said Paula.

Despite her earlier orgasm, Lucy seriously doubted she would enjoy any of their activities.

Lucy had her face down in the mattress and could feel people moving about on the bed, she tried to relax but all she could think about was that sinister looking dildo Paula had.

"Head up little pig, I have a present for you," said Paula.

Lucy looked up and there it was, the big black dildo harnessed to Paula's crotch as a strap-on.

"You better get sucking piggy, this is going to need a lot of saliva to slide up your ass." Lucy just stared at it, terrified of what it would do to her asshole. "You better hurry honey; you've got thirty seconds before I shove it in there wet or dry."

Lucy knew she had no choice. She stretched her mouth around the head and began to suck. After a few strokes taking it as deep as she could, she pulled off and saw that her saliva only went half way down. She spat on it and used her hand to spread it down, wanking the dildo like she would a real cock. She put her mouth back to work on the top half, letting saliva run out of her mouth and pushing it down with her pumping hand. Getting it as wet as she could.

Next she felt Paula pull her off by her hair, get up and move round behind her as Marg took Paula's place in front of her, legs spread.

"Now little piggy, since Marg gave you such a wonderful orgasm in the shower, I think it's only fair you return the favour, and to give you some encouragement, I'm going to fuck your ass until you make her cum."

Again Lucy stared in shock at the wet pink pussy in front of her. She was brought back to her senses when she felt Paula grasp her hips in her big hands and she felt the head of the dildo slide between her ass cheeks and rest against the entrance to her anus.

The next thing she knew, Lucy was screaming into Marg's pussy as she felt her ass being split by the giant dick sliding in. After a few short strokes, Lucy was licking Marg like a pro; she just wanted this reaming to end.

A minute later Lucy was sucking on Marg's clit and Paula was sliding almost all of the dildo in and out of Lucy's little round bottom. In Paula's eyes the sight was obscenely sexual, Lucy's little white butt was being spread so much by the cock, that even without holding her cheeks apart Paula could see the pink skin of her anus being stretched around the massive black invader. Paula couldn't believe how much Lucy was taking up her ass; usually it took hours of anal play before a girl could take this much.

By now Lucy's ass had relaxed and stretched to accommodate the girth of the dildo, and the pain had subsided considerably and as Lucy lapped away at Marg's pussy, she began to feel that familiar tingling warmth down below. Lucy didn't know what to think, she just been brutally raped, in fact she still was, yet some how her body was finding pleasure in this. She refused to accept it, "it still hurts damnit!" she thought, and she tried to ignore the feeling. But just like in the shower, before she knew it, her hips were pumping in time with Paula's thrusting and she was breathing heavily trying not to moan into Marg's pussy. Her body kept betraying her and as pleasure kept rising Lucy could not contain her moans and her hips pumped back harder against the cock in her ass.

"Don't be afraid you little slut, we can both see you're enjoying this." Marg said and grasped the back of Lucy's head and began grinding her cunt hard against Lucy's face, with little regard for where Lucy was trying to lick. With this, Paula increased the tempo of her thrusting driving Lucy closer and closer to orgasm.

Finally Marg yelled out, "Yes! I'm cumming!" She held Lucy's face to her pussy as it began to spasm and squirt. As if on queue Paula thrust the dildo all the way into Lucy forcing her to take every last inch. There was a brief silence before Lucy's back arched and she began to scream as an insanely hard orgasm wracked her body.

As Lucy lay shuddering on the bed, Paula managed to unclasp the dildo from the harness leaving it buried in Lucy's ass, only the base sticking out.

Once Lucy had relaxed Paula spoke. "Okay you little butt-slut, you can go home if you can get your own fist in your pussy with that dildo still in your ass."

At last Lucy knew what she had to do to go home, she rolled onto her back and bent her knees, legs apart. Her pussy was sopping after her orgasm and with her recent fisting she found that three fingers slid in easily. She added the fourth and her thumb and began to gently pump in and out. As she looked down she saw Marg take the camcorder off the tripod and bring it over to film up close. As Lucy pumped away she slid a little more in each time, but again when she got to her knuckles she met much greater resistance as the dildo in her ass left less room in her pussy. She kept pushing, using her other hand to help. And just as she felt her knuckles slide between her inner lips, she tucked her knees towards her chest and let out a groan as her whole hand slipped up inside. She felt so full and realised it was not at all unpleasant. It would not take much for her to make herself cum, but she was exhausted and looked down expectantly at Marg and Paula who where closely watching and filming her filled holes, what a sight it must've been.

"Well done little fuck pig, I hope you've proved to yourself how much of a slut you can be. You've certainly shown us." Paula said, "Now pull your fist out and pull out that dildo, we have one last little test for you."

Lucy slowly pulled both out, one at a time. She was exasperated; surely they could not ask more of her.

As she lay on her back, legs still spread, with the camera still trained on her holes, Paula procured a pen, a simple biro. Lucy watched intently as Paula put the pen up inside Lucy's pussy, but to Lucy's horror she could not feel anything, only the cool air of the room.

"Okay Lucy, I want you to squeeze the pen."

Lucy began to contract her vaginal muscles. She squeezed harder and harder, but no matter how hard she tried she could not close her vagina onto the pen. There were silent tears streaming down Lucy's face, far worse than anything else she'd been through today was the ultimate humiliation and horror that she could no longer close her ruined pussy.

"Well it looks like you really are our slutty little fuck pig" Paula said with an evil grin. "You and your boyfriend are invited for dinner tomorrow night."

Lucy was still crying when she got in her car, all she could think was would her boyfriend still want her? She knew she couldn't make love to him with her pussy like this.

12