Loosening the Bonds Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathi's husband gives her a surprise.
2.4k words
4.37
20.9k
00

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken knew since before we were married that I was kind of uneasy about the way I look. Oh, I knew Ken thought I was pretty, but it's a long way from pretty to sexy, and even farther to pretty sexy, and I never thought I'd even get to be pretty sexy, let alone being the hot number Ken kept reassuring me I could be!

But Ken kept working on me. At first, it was showing me ads for really sexy clothes in the women's magazines. I'd always dressed sort of on the plain side; my favorite outfit was a pair of faded jeans and a loose flannel shirt, or a T-shirt. But Ken showed me slinky dresses and short skirts and blouses that ranged from tight to sheer to almost nothing at all.

"Oh, come on Ken, I could never get away with wearing something like that!"

He put his arm around me and pulled me close. "You better believe you could," he murmured in my ear. "My Kathi is so beautiful, and has so much to show off to the world, that it gets me excited just thinking about the other guys seeing what you have to offer!"

I turned and looked at him. "You like the idea of other men seeing me?" I asked.

He smiled, and there was a hungry gleam in his eyes. "The more they see, the better," he said. "You have so much to offer! And to see them look at you, devour you, and to know that you're mine, and I can have you whenever I want you...." I could feel him shiver. "Damn right that's exciting!"

He pulled my face to his and kissed me. My lips parted under his and his tongue moved into my mouth, starting to dance with my tongue. I could feel him breathing faster, and then one hand stole up and under my shirt to caress me left breast. I melted at his touch; Ken found out early that my tits have a direct hotline to my cunt, and that playing with my breasts is a damn quick way to get me hot and juicy!

True to form, I felt my legs parting as if of their own free will. I could feel the first tingling feelings in my pussy; it wouldn't be long before I'd feel the juices start to flow and have to scratch my itch with the probe of his long, hard male shaft. Almost in self-defense my left hand drifted over to gently work at the zipper of his pants. As I did, I could feel his cock starting to rise to the occasion, even through the fabric.

As his zipper started to come down, he slowly pulled his hand from under my shirt and started undoing the shirt's buttons. At the same time he tenderly disengaged his lips from mine, and began kissing his way down my cheek, down my neck, onto my shoulder.... His target was clear; one nice thing about soft, loose flannel shirts is they unbutton easily, and get quickly out of the way so my tits are readily available to kissing, sucking lips and teasing tongues! Kissing and licking, kissing and licking, he worked his way down my chest, ever so slowly nearing my breast, teasing my nipple once again with his hand as he drew ever closer....

My own hand had worked his zipper down, and I reached in and probed around for the steel bar I knew was in there. My fingers immediately encountered pubic hair and skin. Fleetingly I was surprised -- Ken always wore underpants, as far as I knew -- but then I realized what a turn on it was that there was nothing between me and him but a six-inch zipper! The though sent a shiver down my spine and turned the heat up another notch in my already steamy pussy. The thought crossed my foggy brain that maybe that was the same kind of feeling he'd just been describing about other men seeing my body - but then I banished the thought to concentrate on the pleasures at hand.

Even as his lips encircled my nipple, and he ran a teasing tongue around it, sending tingles shooting the length of my body, my hand found what it was looking for and I wrapped my fingers gently around his still hardening cock. Underwear or no, it felt cramped inside his pants, so I gently eased it out through the zipper hole and stroked it ever so softly. Ken started to moan as he sucked my tit, and his hips rocked gently, slightly with the movement of my hand. I let go of him for a moment, just long enough to unsnap the top of his pants and widen the entry way, then went back to work on making his cock hard enough to shove deep into the core of my lust.

And that core wanted some attention itself at that moment, so I let my other hand move over and unhitch my own pants. Unzipped and unsnapped, I shoved them open and down as best I could then reached in, only to be stymied by my own panties.

Damn, I thought to myself, Ken has the right idea, next time I'll leave those off....

I tried rubbing my cunny through the panties, but it was no use, there just wasn't enough room for good contact, between the panties and the pants. Frustrated, I squirmed for a moment, then decided, the heck with it, there's got to be something else better than this....

Then I remembered what I had in my left hand, and the choice became obvious.

I gently pushed on Ken's forehead with my free hand, disengaging him from my breast, and then kept pushing, saying with a husk, "Lie back, lover, and hold on." I didn't have to ask twice; Ken's eyes almost glazed at just the thought of what he knew was coming next. As he took his arm from around my shoulder moved to lie back on the couch, I quickly grabbed his open pants and pulled them down his legs to reveal all of his most erogenous zone. The prize was mine; I bent over, slowly letting my long hair drag along his thighs, teasing him, tickling him. Then I was head to head with the object of my desire.

At that time, I had no direct frame of reference except biology textbook pictures; but I knew that the shaft I faced was plenty big enough for me. I grabbed it gently, and slowly, tenderly, licked it a few times, like an ice cream cone starting to drip. It jerked in response, and I saw the first, tentative drop of clear fluid forming at its tiny lips - dripping for me, like I've been dripping for him, I thought. I flicked out my tongue and grabbed that eager drop, pulling it into my mouth to savor, while I looked up along Ken's body to his face. There was an angelic look there, a look of love and joy so overwhelming I just couldn't wait any longer.

I moved my lips over the top of his cock and, slowly, let them start with a kiss; then I began to suck my way down his shaft, like sucking in a strand of spaghetti, slowly, inexorably drawing it all in, moving my mouth down, down, down until his head bumped against the back of my mouth; then, even more slowly, I readjusted, and swallowed him even farther, easing him down my throat until my nose and lips felt the tickle of his pubic hair and I heard him groan in ecstasy.

I hovered there a few moments, moving my tongue against the underside of his cock, reaching up to slowly rub his balls with my hand, showing him how much I loved him, showing him I knew how much he loved my sucking caress. Then, just before I ran out of air, I slowly pulled back, easing his cock back out of my mouth, all the way back to the head - but not all the way, I didn't want to let go of him completely. Then I sucked him back in again, but not all the way -- I couldn't do that more than once! -- but just until my mouth was full. Then I began in earnest to go up and down on him, working my tongue around and making him squirm in less than a moment. He moaned again, and put his hands on both sides of my head, stroking my hair, and groaning, "Kathi, oh, Kathi..."

I knew he was close, knew that in a moment he would explode and fill my mouth with his delicious, warm cum, and I wanted that, oh how I wanted that - but my cunt had other ideas. I had been hot and dripping to begin with, and sucking Ken's hard cock always drove me right to the edge, set my pussy absolutely on fire, and suddenly I knew I just had to satisfy that itch. I wanted him in my mouth - but I had to have him in my cunt. Now, Reluctantly, I drew back one last time, and then released him with my lips looking up at his face again to see the love and the lust reflected there, growing even warmer all over from it.

I stood up and quickly pulled my pants and panties down my legs and off. Ken, sensing what I was up to, quickly reached down and pushed his own pants all the way over his ass. I reached out and started to pull them the rest of the way off, but then thought, no, let's leave him trapped a little bit, see how he likes it. Smiling at him, a sexy, seductive smile, I moved up, and eased my left leg over him to straddle him as he lay there on the couch. He reached up with both hands to fondle my tits through the open front of my shirt; I reached down and grabbed his cock, quickly aimed it at the entrance to my love hole and started to ease myself down on it.

Oh, it felt so good, so hard and good sliding up in side me! I had a first small orgasm just from taking him in. I could see he felt it too; his eyes closed and his mouth hung open slightly, his breath coming in ecstatic pants. Then I was all the way down, his shaft fully inside me. I lowered myself down on his chest and stuck out my tongue, licking at his lips; he responded by grabbing my tongue with those lips and pulling me into a passionate, sucking kiss that took my breath away.

Then I could feel him moving his ass, trying to pull back and pump into me with his cock. He always tried when I was on top, but just couldn't get enough leverage. I had mounted him, it was my duty ... my pleasure ... my insane, bursting need...to lever myself upright again, and take up the fucking cadence. In and out, in and out, moving my crotch in time with his upward thrusts, getting maximum penetration with each movement, in and out, in and out—

We were both panting now, moving together like a well oiled machine in high gear, getting, closer, closer, closer...then a keening beginning in Ken's throat, a sound that sorted itself into words, "Oh, Kathi, Kathy, fuck me, love me, I love you I love you I...." And then even as I felt my pussy erupt with a gut-wrenching orgasm, I felt Ken stutter and explode inside me, filling my cunt with gob after gob of hot love cream. I gave up trying to keep my ass moving and simply collapsed on top of him, reaching up with one hand to stroke his head, while he put both arms around me and held me close, held me tight, loved me good.

After a while, after we'd each caught our breath and laid there for a while, basking in the glow of another tremendous fuck, I pushed myself slightly off to the side and felt Ken's now spent cock slip out of me. That seemed to bring Ken back to reality; he squirmed onto his side so we could both lie on the couch, still holding each other. I studied his face; it was as satisfied and happy looking as I'd ever seen him. I gently kissed him on the nose, and smiled as his eyes popped open to catch mine.

"So you really like the idea of other men looking at me," I said softly, and he smiled back.

"Even if they just look," he said with a sigh, "it's my lover they're seeing and enjoying. My lover, who always saves the best for me."

I studied his face for a moment. "You were thinking about that, just now, as we were making love, weren't you."

He looked deep in my eyes and nodded, with a smile that spoke volumes.

Wow! I thought. If just thinking about it can make it this good for him....

And then I remembered the turn on jolt I had had just a few minutes earlier when I found him with no underwear under his pants....

"So," I whispered to him, "let's go do some shopping. Let's see what we can let them see!"

###

"So is he a good lover?" Tammy asked.

"What?" I responded, thrown by the question for a moment. "Oh, you mean Ken?" I smiled--well, I thought it was a smile; Tammy shivered, like I looked like the cat who got the cream. "Yeah, Ken's a terrific lover," I assured her. "Not that I had any basis for comparison, before all this started. But now, believe me, I know."

My friend stared at me a moment. "I wondered, back when I let you have him, if I was missing something special," she said quietly.

"Oh, you better believe he's special," I purred, "and not just for the way he fucks me, either. It's a very special man who would let his wife do all the things I've been able to do with sex. Hell, lets me? Encourages me. Helps me!"

"So come on, tell me some of them!" Tammy almost whimpered. "You haven't told me anything really juicy yet!"

"OK, OK," I said, feeling her excitement. "It started off sort of slowly and gently, though--at least, slow compared to where it's gone now...."