Loosening the Bonds Ch. 04

Story Info
Ken and Kathi go clubbing.
12.5k words
4.52
16.5k
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that this is a novel, folks, and for the sake of continuity, you should start with Chapter One and read your way through. Besides, you may just enjoy yourself. On the other hand, if all you want is one-shot sex, have at it!

CHAPTER FOUR

Almost a week had gone by, a week of more passion and sex than Ken and I had known since before our honeymoon - or maybe ever. Seemingly every moment we were together, we'd start to think about that night ... we'd start to talk about it, all the strange men's eyes, all the hands on me in places I'd never thought other men's hands would be; talk about the man in the theater I'd jerked off.... And almost without conscious thought we'd be exploring each other's bodies, ripping off each other's clothes, kissing, sucking, fucking madly to soaring, crashing orgasms....

And then one afternoon Ken came home with a shopping bag and a secret smile on his face.

I must have looked puzzled as he handed me the bag, because his smile broadened, and he pulled me to him in a sexy embrace, then whispered in my ear,

"I thought we might go out tonight. This is a new outfit I thought would be nice for the occasion."

I felt a thrill run down my spine as I pushed back and looked him in the eyes. I could see the smile there already turning to lust as he watched my reaction. And I'm sure he could see the reaction on my face - just the mention of going out had made my nether area start to quiver!

"Another evening at the theater?" I asked, a bit huskily.

His smile became enigmatic, and he slowly shook his head. "No, not that," he said mysteriously. "Something ... different. A bit more active," he added.

I cocked my head quizzically. What could be more active than being felt up by a dozen strangers, jerking one off, and getting fucked on the hood of your car in a parking lot?

Maybe Ken thought I was hesitating, because his smile dimmed just a little, and he asked, with a note of concern in his voice, "Don't you want to try something new? Because if you're not...."

"Oh, no!" I interrupted him. "Wow! I'm still so hot from last week, that whatever you pick has got to be just fantastic!" I dropped the bag, and put my arms around his neck and gave him a great big gooey kiss. Of course he responded immediately, and we stood there just inside the living room door, kissing like a couple of teenagers for the longest time. Finally, Ken pulled back, cradled me in his arms, and after a moment to catch his breath, said softly,

"So?" It took me a moment to realize he was still asking why I had been hesitating. I was still panting softly from our kiss, and from everything else, so I took a deep breath before I told him, a bit shakily,

"I just - can't -see how anything could be - more exciting than last week."

Ken's full, lustful smile was back, but he only leaned forward and kissed me tenderly on the forehead.

"Why don't you go put on the new outfit," he said softly, "and then we'll see."

I giggled quickly, like a little girl, and nodded, then scooped up the shopping bag and headed for the bedroom. Ken followed me, then walked across to sit in the bedroom's kitchen-type chair, to watch me dress.

I quickly shed the jeans and shirt I'd been wearing - back to my old, schleppy wardrobe around the house, Ken had teased me earlier in the week, but somehow even those clothes felt sexier now, with nothing under them - and, naked, I began pulling packages out of the bag.

The first out was a gauzy bit of a blouse just this side of being transparent. It felt almost like I imagined spun spider silk to feel, but seemed for all that to be strong enough not to fall apart when I breathed on it. I started to put it on, but Ken spoke up.

"Not yet, Kathi," he said, "unwrap everything first. It'll make more sense to put them on in order. Besides, I kinda like watching you stand there naked." He gave me a goofy grin that made me giggle again, and even blush a little, I think.

The next package turned out to be a new pair of self-supporting hose, but this time in a shade of black so deep they looked like they'd escaped from a pit to hell. To my surprise there was also a bright red garter ring in the package - "Just one?" I asked Ken, and he nodded, and liked his lips slightly. I realized that just watching me was getting him turned on!

The third, and largest, package was an equally black, slippery velvet skirt. At least, I guess you'd call it a skirt; at first I thought it was just a shredded piece of cloth, but then I noticed the Velcro and realized it was a wrap-around. Only the top about six inches was solid material, though; from that point down for another twelve inches or so the material was shredded - no, carefully shaped into strips of varying widths, kind of like a fringe. Each strip was at least an inch wide, some as much as four or five. Without putting it on, I held it up to me and looked in the mirror. When I was standing up, the fringes would make it look like a conservative skirt down to my knees. But when I sat down--! I squatted and spread my legs to check - the cloth, which felt as slippery as velvet always was, slipped away and between and left me, basically, naked from the cunt down!

I stood up and turned to Ken quizzically; he nodded slowly and seemed like the smile was going to burst his face.

"Check the last two packages before you decide," he said huskily.

I shivered a bit, and nodded; I could already see that, whatever Ken had planned for tonight, he'd definitely turned the heat up!

The next package turned out to be a bra - "A bra?" I asked, with a slight frown; even before our adventures had started, I'd hardly ever worn bras - but Ken answered me, "Not just a bra. Look closer."

I did look closer and realized first, as I pulled the think from its package, that it had no straps. Not a harness, then, but something freer. Then as I held it up to me, it hit home that there were holes in the front of each cup. Nipple holes! The purpose of this garment wasn't to support and confine, but to lift, separate and accentuate - and look hellishly sexy behind the nearly transparent blouse! As I held it closer, I realized that the material of the bra almost faded to transparency as well when I held it against my skin. I was beginning to shiver again with excitement and anticipation of the night's action!

"They tell me that as you wear it, your body heat and sweat makes it even more transparent," Ken said softly. I looked at him coyly, slightly over my shoulder where he sat, and husked, "Who tells you?"

He chuckled lightly. "The sexy girls at the specialty lingerie counter," he told me. "And, they said that none of them had ever dared try it, but that they envied me a wife who would wear it - and who could get away with it."

The excitement had built up in me so much that my pussy was positively buzzing; I turned and started to walk over to Ken but he held up a hand, and indicated the bag.

"There's still one more in there, Kathi," he said.

I was momentarily confused; what was left? Blouse, skirt - I would have thought that would be all, and the bra I now understood, but....

I focused on Ken. "Panties?" I thought I'd never wear panties again, except maybe around the house during those unavoidable couple of days each month. But panties with a sexy outfit like this?

Ken got a strange, almost silly look on his face. "Well, sort of," he said. "The right panties, at certain selected times, can add to the sex, too."

I could see the glow in his eyes and knew he meant it, but couldn't picture it myself - so I simply turned and pulled the last package out of the bag.

The material was bright pink as I pulled it out and there wasn't much of it at - just a flat, oddly shaped piece of cloth, with a couple of velcro patches. I held it up for a moment, turned it over, and then turned to Ken in puzzlement.

"How—" I began.

But Ken was already on his feet, reaching out for the pink piece of nothing. "Don't worry," he purred, "I'll help my baby get dressed...."

He took the panties from my unresisting hand and held it in front of me. "This," he said, indicating an oval opening in the middle, "is the center of the action. The rest just holds it in place." I had to smile; he looked and sounded like a kid in a candy store!

"Now," he said, and moved to one side of me; then, as if as an afterthought, moved us both over so he could sit on the chair again. "Spread your legs a bit so I can thread this through ... there." He had one hand behind my ass, one in front of my cunny and me in the middle starting to steam. "OK, be a good girl and hold this one corner with your right hand, that's it, now hold still...." Quickly he brought a front and back corners together at my hip and Velcroed them together. "Now turn around so I can get the other side. There." A second hiss of Velcro, and the gentlest touch of his fingers on my belly, then he bent forward and kissed my hip just above the cloth.

"Go look in the mirror, see what you think."

I turned to the mirror and saw what looked like the skimpiest of bikini bottoms hanging on me, more decorative than usefully - and certainly not concealing anything, for there, peeking through what Ken had called "the center of the action," was my pussy in all its glory, for anyone lucky enough to see.

I heard a muffled thump behind me, and turned to find Ken had unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his pants, and was sitting on the chair with his cock stiff and hard and pointing straight my way.

"The nicest thing about them," he husked, "is you don't even have to take them off to catch a quickie...."

I knew an offer when I heard one! And my cunt was as ready as it had ever been to be stuffed with a ready cock! I was over to Ken in three steps, and mounted him in one smooth motion as he sat there. As his cock sank into me, deeper, deeper, we put our arms around each other and locked our lips in an almost animal passion. We both knew it wouldn't take long, and neither of us tried to make it last - this was a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" moment if ever there was one! There wasn't much moving Ken could do, sitting as he was in the chair, so it was all up to me to keep things going, so move I did! I flexed my legs once, twice, again, and again and again, feeling Ken's hot, hard cock moving in and out of me - or, rather, I moved up and down on him. I felt Ken's hands on my back, moving slowly down to my ass, where they grabbed on and urged me forward, then back, up and down, on and off of that marvelous cock, faster, faster....

Then I felt Ken tensing under me, and at the same time felt the bubble of orgasm about to burst in my own crotch....

And then, with a groan, Ken exploded, shooting his cum deep inside me, and feeling that pushed me over the edge and my bubble exploded as well, and I felt Ken's hands pulling on my ass, pulling me to him, welding my crotch against his, as we both soared on the crest of our mutual orgasms. For long moments we rested there, me collapsed on him, my arms still around his neck, my head cuddled on his shoulder. Then I felt his hands moving over my back, rubbing, caressing, seemingly spreading out the glow that started in my cunt to encompass my whole being.

And then, after gently kissing the nape of my neck, Ken gently pushed me away, urged me to stand, and stood as well. He fondled by breasts a moment, leaned over and kissed both nipples, then said,

"Come on, Kathi, let's finished getting dressed so the fun can really start."

***

It was only a matter of moments to pull on the rest of the outfit. The bra wrapped around and velcroed between my breasts. The blouse slipped over my arms and fastened loosely with a couple of cleverly concealed velcro patches; I found that it stopped about an inch above my navel, leaving a pleasant strip of real skin between it and the skirt below. I glanced in the mirror. While I was obviously not naked -- you could see the material of the bra and blouse -- it all faded so completely into the skin at the neckline and navel line that it seemed, incredibly, that I was more naked than I would have been without the clothes! Finally, the black hose, and garter ring on my right leg, and then the skirt wrapped around my waist and velcroed....

I had felt, the week before, like I had nothing on with the blouse and short skirt and no underthings. Tonight, though I was technically wearing more clothes, I felt like I was closer to wearing nothing than I had been then - and by the lust on Ken's face, I looked that way as well!

I pirouetted for Ken, much as I had in the white miniskirt. "What amazes me," I told him, "is how easily it all goes on with the Velcro."

"Mmm-hmm," he almost growled at me. "Comes off that easily, too."

I stretched like a cat for a moment, in a slightly spread-legged stance, and then cocked my head at him with my arms still stretched above my head.

"Well," I asked. "Do I look like you expected?" He licked his lips and breathed an excited chuckle. "Even better than I expected," he said at last. "You look fantastic!"

I smiled my sexiest smile, then dropped my arms and pulled my legs together primly. "Then we must be ready to go," I said lightly. "Now - wait, how about shoes?"

"Mmmmm, I think the ones you wore last week will be fine," Ken purred. "Not only will the black shoes with the black stockings look like no shoes at all, but it'll give one item of continuity from our, ah, adventure last week."

I had to smile again. Ken had it all figured out - and he was right, that tie to my first sexually free outing made me anticipate even more whatever was to come.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we got into the car.

"Oh, just a little club I've found," Ken replied, as the engine roared to life. "Kind of intimate, and with a live stage."

The club was called the Top Cat, and didn't give much sign of being exotic on the outside, except a no one under 21 admitted notice prominently posted on the front door. Ken found a parking spot in the farthest and darkest corner of the club's lot - I couldn't help but wonder if that was a promise of good things to come later! - and we went in.

As soon as we entered the door, though, I realized the inside of the place was quite different than the outside hinted at. For one thing, loud, sinuously sexy music was pounding out at me...and for another, I could hear what sounded like dozens of male voices cheering and hooting and whistling! A thrill ran down my spine. I couldn't even see what was going on yet, as we were in a sort of small lobby hiding the goings on inside from the street - but I was already panting slightly and starting to pulse to the music and the cheers. Whatever happened, this would be a night to remember!

Ken put his hand on my back and gently guided me through a set of curtains that separated the lobby from the club proper. My eyes were immediately drawn to the small stage at the far end of the room. There was only one person there, a halfway good looking blonde with the biggest set of tits I'd ever seen...and those tits, and most of the rest of herself as well, were bare as the day she was born, and she was swinging it all in time with the music and the hoots and the cheers!

I stopped a few paces into the place, mesmerized for a moment by the sight and the sounds. Then I glanced around the room, which was dimly lighted but not dark, and saw that there were indeed about three dozen men seated at tables clapping and cheering the woman on stage. I didn't see any other women in the place. But as I was looking, I did see a couple of men near the back glance at me, and then turn and stare at me, and then nudge their neighbors to look at me, until as the music and the dancer ground to an end, nearly the whole back end of the room was turning to watch me instead of the stage show. I felt Ken give me a slight squeeze around the shoulders, and had to smile - this reminded me of the hole in the wall tavern the week before, but with a lot more class!

Despite the distraction of my appearing, the dancer still got plenty of applause and cheers as she bowed sexily and left the stage. Different, much quieter music started playing - it was apparently intermission, as no one else mounted the stage. The cheering turned into a buzz of conversation, much of it having to be about me, I could tell from the looks I was getting from more and more of the other patrons. Ken gently took my hand and led me to a table directly in front of the stage. By the time we got there, every eye in the place was on me, and as I looked around, I could see men licking their lips and talking to their friends in a way that told me they liked what they saw!

Ken held my chair while I sat at one of the table's three chairs, but before he could sit down himself the blonde from the stage sashayed up, followed by a man with a small pad of paper and a pencil.

"Hell-lo," she said with a broad smile and an appraising look at me, "do I ever wish I could look good in an outfit like that!"

I had to chuckle. Her own outfit was nearly as revealing as mine - she had put on a see-through bra, and a robe which was loosely fastened at the waist - but amazingly, the effect was not blatantly sexy, but more like a comfortable old house dress that you put on when you don't care what you're wearing.

She turned her attention to Ken. "Mind if I join you for a drink?"

Ken smiled and shrugged. "Not at all."

The two of them sat down, and the dancer, asked, "Beers ok? Great. Three beers, Dave," she told the waiter, who had been trying not to stare at me this whole time, and took this excuse to quickly head for the bar.

The dancer turned back to me. "I'm Ann, by the way, Hon...and whatever your name is, we sure don't get the likes of you in here very often!"

I'm sure I must have blushed ten shades. I could feel the heat creep up my neck and cheeks, but Ken saved me by saying, "Ann, this is my wife Kathi, and I'm Ken. I sure did like your dance there a minute ago."

Ann smiled. "You came in just in time for the best part. The end." She laughed a bit at her joke, then shook her head. "Glad to have you here, you two. But looking at you...." She looked at me again in an appraising but obviously friendly way, and continued, "What brings you here, anyway?" She swept her gaze around the room, then back to us. "This is definitely not the kind of place couples usually come to for a night out, you know."

Just then the beers arrived, and the conversation paused while the Dave set them down, then fled again. After taking a drink of his, Ken cocked his head at me for a moment.

"Well, this is sort of a fantasy of mine," he said, and I smiled at him. Some fantasy! "And Kathi loves to help me live out my fantasies."

Ann's eyes traveled between Ken and me for a moment. Finally she whistled softly. "Boy, are you one lucky fella to have someone as sweet and pretty as Kathi want to make your dreams come true!" She shook her head. "I don't think I ever loved a man that much. Of course, from the looks of it, you're pretty well enjoying the fantasy yourself, honey."

I looked at her quizzically, and Ann smiled warmly. "If you weren't feeling pretty good," she said, leaning toward me conspiratorially, "your nipples wouldn't be half as hard as they look to be."

I felt myself blushing again and almost moved to cross my arms over my chest, only just stopping the urge. Ann obviously noticed my reaction, for she laughed again, an open, easy laugh. "Oh, don't worry, Hon, there's not a woman alive wouldn't be at least a little turned on with all these good looking men around. Getting them hot's half the fun of this job!"

Ann's smile suddenly was replaced by a thoughtful look, and she sat back in her chair. Ken lowered the glass he had just sipped from, and asked. "Something wrong, Ann?"