Loosening the Bonds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled slightly. "Not at all, I just had a thought." She straightened up and looked at Ken. "Does your fantasy include Kathi dancing on stage?"

I felt my eyes widen, even as Ken's expression grew as thoughtful as Ann's was. "I don't know," he said softly, turning to look at me, "I hadn't really...." his voice trailed off.

"What do you say, Hon?" Ann asked me.

I was speechless for a moment. I had done some dancing in a high school play, but not by myself on stage! I found my mouth was dry, so I took a sip of beer. Both Ann and Ken were looking at me expectantly. I swallowed. I felt a small buzz start inside me, and felt a tingle begin in my crotch and my breasts. Wow! I thought. All these men focused on me - like they were in the tavern last week....

"What do you think?" I finally managed to croak at Ken.

His eyes sparkled as he nodded. "I think you'd be fantastic," he said in a voice dripping with lust, "but of course, it's up to you, love."

The tingle in my crotch was starting to turn into a warm glow, and I could feel my nipples growing even harder. I took another sip of beer, then looked around the room. While most of the men weren't staring at me any more, many were still glancing my way now and then. The thought of them all focused on me...on stage....

"Sure, why not?" I said at last. "Yeah! It'll be fun."

Ann smiled hugely, and nodded. "It'll be fun for everyone here, Hon," she said with a chuckle. "Just hang in here a bit, let me go clear it with the manager. I'll be back in two shakes."

I watched her stand and bustle off then turned to find Ken watching me with a secret smile on his face. "What?" I asked him.

He cocked his head and continued to smile. "Sometimes, my darling," he said softly, "you are more than I ever dreamed possible."

I frowned a bit and shook my head in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Did you really not want me to—"

But he shook his head emphatically. "No, I love the idea," he said, and I could hear it in his voice that he meant it. "The more of you that's showed off, the better it gets for me. And," he added slyly, "for us, later."

I felt a slight shiver at that thought, remembering how hot Ken had been after our night at the theater. I almost started to pant slightly at the memory, but just then Ann returned and leaned on the table between us.

"It's a done deal, Hon," she said to me, "right after my next set. The manager says he'll introduce you, and you can dance your heart out for a half-dozen songs." She patted my hand, then straightened to leave. "Gotta go, I'm on in a minute. Shake it good, Hon, the customers are gonna love you!"

She dashed quickly over to the stairs leading to the stage, then turned and signaled to someone in the back of the room. Immediately, lights flooded the stage and music began, and Ann mounted the stairs sinuously, in time to the music. A cheer rose from all the men watching, and Ann glided out onto the stage, shaking herself and flipping open her robe and beginning a slow strip that drew cheers and whistles from the men all around the room.

As I watched Ann's practiced, sexy movements, the easy way she handled herself on the stage, I began to have doubts. How could I do that? I wondered. I don't have enough experience! I'd just be a lump on the stage, pretending to dance, trying to do what Ann could do so much better....

Ken must have seen my doubts reflected on my face, for he suddenly leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You'll do just fine," he whispered.

"But what should I do up there?" I asked, and there had to have been a quaver in my voice.

But Ken only smiled again, almost a wolfish grin this time. "Just be yourself," he told me in a reassuring tone. "Enjoy the music. Move around a bit. And of course," he added in a breathy tone, "show them all how sexy you are!"

I still felt nervous, but knowing Ken was behind me a hundred percent gave me a warm resolve. I reached out and pulled him toward me, and quickly locked my lips against his, darting my tongue out and into his mouth for a quick but passionate kiss. We were both panting slightly when I let him go a moment later, and I sat back and caught my breath for a moment before looking him square in the eye.

"I'll do my best," I said lightly.

He grinned that wolfish grin at me again, and answered, "Kathi, you always do."

Ann finished her routine a few minutes later, to thunderous applause and cheering from the audience. Waving, she vamped off the stage to the sound of a lone drum matching her every step.

Then the spotlight moved back to the center of the stage, and a well-dressed man walked out and faced the audience. The room quieted quickly - apparently they knew this meant an announcement of something to come.

"We've got something special tonight," he said loudly, "an amateur in the audience who'd like to dance for you. Kathi," he added, looking my way, "why don't you stand up and show the audience who you are?"

The spotlight slipped quickly from the stage until its light shone on me. I looked at Ken, who only shrugged, then shrugged myself and stood. I could feel every eye in the place was riveted on me. Then the manager said, from the darkened stage,

"Well, folks, what do you think?" The place erupted in applause and cheers, and most of the men jumped to their feet, applauding even more loudly than they had for Ann's show. I felt a tinge of embarrassment creep up my neck - how could they applaud me that much when I hadn't done anything yet?

Check that, I thought with a glance down at myself, I did wear this outfit....

I made my way between the tables to the stairway to the stage, the spotlight following me all the way. I didn't try anything on the stairs, just walked up and onto the stage. The manager met me at the center, shook my hand with a smile, and left me alone.

I looked out at the audience. With the spotlight in my face I couldn't see anyone distinctly, but I could see that all eyes were glued on me, and everyone seemed to holding their collective breaths, waiting for me to...to....

Dance? Just move? What? Then the music started, and I still hadn't figured out just what to do. Even knowing Ken was out there, pulling for me, I was still as nervous as a wet hen. But as the music began I felt my hips begin to move, almost of their own accord, felt myself swaying with the beat, felt my feet begin to move a bit—

And then I could hear the men start to clap, not in applause but in a rhythmic, driving, urging unison of clap...clap...clap...clap that drained all the tension from me and set me moving silkily, slinkily to the music and the clapping and my own rhythm all at once. I closed my eyes and eased into the mood, the feel, the beat, my whole body swaying now, sinuously becoming one with the music, starting to really move....

"Take something off!" I froze, and my eyes flew open, instinctively trying to see who had called out the challenge. Of course, I couldn't tell - in a room full of men, which man would want me to strip? But I did see that many men, Ken among them, had moved forward from their tables and now stood immediately in front of the stage, staring at me, almost drooling at what they hoped would soon happen. But would it?

I squinted a bit in the spotlight's glare and looked at Ken, asking him with my eyes, do I take it off? I shouldn't have worried; Ken smiled hugely and nodded easily. I was free to do my best - to do it all.

I found myself smiling. Take something off? I thought to myself. Why stop with just something?

I started to sway to the music again, then kicked off one shoe, raising my leg high to do so - and being carefully sure that my peek-a-boo pussy got some exposure as I did. I heard the sharp intake of breath from more than one man in the audience as I slowly lowered that leg; then, standing on my now only stockinged foot, I kicked off the other shoe in a different manner, not showing any pussy, but leaving me in a great position to get my dance started...with a sudden, vigorous, skirt-raising spin! Four, five times I twirled, more than just the pirouettes I'd done for Ken, these were closer to the ice-skater's finishing spin. And as I spun, I could see and feel the strips on my skirt rise, spread out from my body, leaving my cunt on glorious display through the pink panties' porthole!

I stopped my spin as I started to feel myself getting a bit dizzy, then reached for the velcro attachments on my blouse as I began to move to the music once more. Rrrippp, rrrippp, slowly and sensually they came undone...and then, throwing my shoulders back and wiggling, I allowed the blouse to slide back and off my arms. One down. The clapping turned back into applause and not a few catcalls and whistles.

The first song ended and the band rolled right into a new melody, even steamier than the last one. I leaned slightly forward, so gravity would pull my tits forward to best advantage, then with a Velcro rrrippp, released them from their brassiere prison. To loud cheering I straightened up again and worked the bra slowly off, all the while shaking and bouncing my tits to the obvious delight of the watching men. When the bra had joined my blouse on the stage floor, I reached up and rubbed my nipples, delighting myself and my audience with how erect they had become.

I glanced at faces in the crowd, some staring glassily, some nervously licking their lips, all focused on me and me alone. They were hot, and getting hotter - and so was I! And I was only halfway undressed!

I had been kind of a tease with the blouse and bra, so I decided the skirt could just go quickly and dramatically; it didn't really cover up that much, and there would be so much more of a tease from those hot pink panties! So I squatted down, rrrippped open the skirt's velcro fastening, and then stood back up without the skirt, wearing nothing but the peek-a-boo panties. That gave me a sudden inspiration; I realized that when I squatted, my legs opened plenty far for my pussy to show off through its special window. So I squatted again, and slowly turned, legs spread as widely as possible, so anyone who was interested - everyone! - got that wonderful bull's-eye view of what was left to come.

Then I stood up again. The third song had started; it was time to go into high gear. I grabbed one side of the panties, and rrrippped open the velcro, moved as if to take the panties off - but then left them hanging there, half undone, while I danced around the stage for a few seconds. Suddenly I heard one voice, then joined by more, start to chant. "Take them off," was the call, take them off, take them off, take them off....

I positioned myself in the center of the stage, stood with my legs pressed tightly together, and - while allowing only my torso to sway with the music - opened the last Velcro. The panties fell forward and back - but not off, caught between my legs. Then slowly, slowly, I began to ease my legs apart, a little more, a little more...until finally the pink piece of nothing fell to the floor with the rest of my clothes, and I was there on stage, in front of a room full of hot and horny men, wearing nothing but nylons and a garter ring!

I wasn't going to mess with the nylons, the third song had ended and my time was half up, so I started dancing around that stage as hard as I knew how. I could feel myself sweating, the moisture running down my chest and tickling my nipples a bit as it dripped off. I bounced and bobbed as the music throbbed on, showing off my body the best I knew how. At one point I remembered a trick I did back in high school, spreading my legs and bending all the way down to look between my legs; I turned my back to the audience and did that, reaching up to diddle my cunt for good measure while I was bent over. I massaged my breasts a bit, then realized that if I danced close enough to the edge of the stage the men could reach out and grab at my nipples; so I danced my way along the entire front edge of the stage, letting every man there rub at my nipples as I went by, getting them so enormously hard and me so turned on that by the time I was to the end of the stage and the end of the music I could feel pussy juice starting the run down my legs with the sweat!

As the music crashed to an end I backed up the middle of the stage again, did a slow and revealing pirouette, and slowly went down, first to my knees, then sitting back on my legs so my pussy looked straight out at the audience. Then as the very last note of the last song hung in the air, I waved my right hand in front of me like I was presenting a gift, and, raising my middle finger in that time-honored signal, I lowered my finger to my crotch and stuffed it deep into my soaked pussy shuddering and throwing my head back in ecstasy as the contact pushed me over the edge to a small orgasm!

The applause was thunderous, every man there cheering and whistling and clapping for all they were worth. I managed to begin to focus my eyes, and looked up to find Ken still at the front of the stage, applauding with the rest - and with such a mixture of love and lust on his face that it was all I could do to stop myself from crawling over to him and mounting him then and there!

Then as I sat there panting, trying to recompose myself from the combination of exercise, excitement and orgasm, the applause shifted, suddenly, to the rhythmic clap...clap...clap of anticipation there had been when I first began to undress. I glanced around in momentary confusion - do they expect something else of me? I wondered - when I noticed two areas of commotion, one on each side of Ken. I saw Ken glance quickly to each side, and his smile broaden; and then, to my amazement and delight, two men from the audience were lifted onto the stage by those around them, two men young and handsome - and each with their pants down at their ankles, each energetically jacking off a huge, hard cock, aimed straight at me!

I felt my heart skip a beat, felt my panting turn from that of exhaustion to that of abject lust. I could feel my fingers, in and around my pussy, begin to twitch, to move almost of their own accord, to stimulate me, to rub my clit, to refuel the small orgasm I'd had a moment before, to build it into a raging, burning, explosion....

I found my eyes locked on the two cocks, which now started to move toward me as their owners shuffled my way. I was entranced by these dual rods of pleasure, hooked on the feeling of overwhelming lust they caused in me. I watched them come closer much as a small animal watches the snake which has enchanted it. Without thinking I found I had matched the rhythm of the fingers in my cunt to the beating of their hands on their cocks. I tore my eyes away from their crotches just long enough to see that both of them were staring at me feverishly rubbing my twat, just as I was watching their cocks swell, fill with cum....

Then they were beside me, one on each side, and with the way I was sitting there on bended knees, my head was right at the same level as those two glorious slabs! They pushed in on me as close as they could, their swelling cocks in their jerking hands stopping a mere couple of inches from my face. I could smell them, smell the heady musk of their pre-cum as they each came closer, closer to their own orgasms.... I silently fought an overwhelming urge to turn my head to one or the other and grab his cock in my mouth, to quickly suck him in, to suck him off - but no, how could I do one and not the other? And I somehow knew, instinctively, that the three of us were locked in synch, that when our explosions came they would come as one....

And then I felt my own bubble of pleasure crash into the wall of my orgasm, felt my whole body grow tenser and tenser and throb more and more....

And then I saw the cock on my right start to gush in its owner's hand, saw the one at my left follow a split second later - and then I felt the warm, gooey, aromatic moisture of their combined cum splash against my face, into my hair, into my open, panting mouth, felt it drip down and splash on my rock-hard, sensitive, fully aroused breasts - and I was over the edge, was soaring above the stage, above the whole audience in a crashing, smashing orgasm, bigger than the fantastic cumming I'd experienced in the darkened theater a few days before, bigger even than the fantastic flying fuck on the fender that same night, as big and as heady as any orgasm I had ever had! And as I realized that I was sharing it with not just Ken, not just the two studs on stage with me, but with every man in that club, I felt myself soar even higher, to crash against the ceiling again and again, each crash a new burst of orgasm wracking my body!

Then, slowly my senses started to clear; my body began to react to the world around me once more. I closed my mouth to swallow, to moisten my throat dried from panting, and found the heady, intoxicating taste of the cum I had felt landing there. I lingered on it, savoring it, noting the slightly different tangs of the two, and how each differed from the taste of my beloved Ken's cum. Then sound began to filter through my ears, and I could hear the most raucous, boisterous, lust-filled applause and hooting and shouting and whistling I'd ever heard, louder by far than minutes ago when I'd first taken to the stage, so loud I could feel it, physically, washing over me like a wave....

And as I washed over my orgasm-sensitized skin I felt more of my studs' cum on me, realized I was covered with the wonderful stuff from my head to my belly, that the two men had showered me with more cum than I had ever seen at one time, had ever dreamed could exist at one time! Its bouquet slowly cut through my newly reawakened nose, and I felt the lust in me rise again, not to have again the fingers that were stuffed in my still throbbing pussy, but to have a cock stuffed in there, a hard, loving cock - Ken's cock....

I still hadn't reopened my eyes, which I'd closed as my orgasm had seized me. I did that now, first noticing that the two cocks, and their owners, who had given me such pleasure, were gone from the stage, merged back into the anonymity of the crowd, somehow adding to the sensation of wonder at the lust I felt; then quickly focusing directly in front of me on Ken, on my husband, on my lover, on the man who had introduced me to the possibility of the pleasure I had just experienced, of the unknown pleasures I would find with him, and with other men yet unknown in the times to come. My eyes locked with his. The lust, the love I saw there mirrored what I felt to a tee - yet, I suddenly remembered, he had yet to have any physical pleasure of his own!
A thought suddenly struck me, a small way I might be able to heighten his experience of the night. Slowly, sensuously, I took my hand from my pussy and brought it to my breasts, and began to massage them, using the splashes of cum as my massage oil. The rubbing felt wonderful on my still sensitive tits, and as I worked the cum, all over both breasts and then down my belly, rubbing it into my skin, causing it almost to lather under my rubbing hand, I watched Ken watch me. All the other men in the place were watching as well - almost silently now, no applause, no whistles or cheers just quiet breathing, near panting from many of them - but my eyes burned into Ken's, I performed just for him letting him know how much I loved him, how much I wanted him. Wanted him, not just any man, but just him. I finished rubbing my belly, and slowly, sensuously rubbed at the cum on my face and neck and shoulders; then, as a sort of denumois, carefully tipped my head back, shook my hair free of my shoulders, and daubed a bit of the thick potion behind each ear, as I would with a fine perfume.