Loosening the Bonds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna take it a minute to warm up," he told me, then held out his arms and slid toward me on the bench seat. "Here, let me keep ya warm the old fashioned way while the heater gets up to speed."

He wrapped his right arm around me and pulled me close. In a moment I could feel his left hand gathering up the cloth of my T-shirt and pulling it up and over my breasts, baring them to his open admiration in the parking lot's dim light.

"Well, would ya look at that?" he marveled as he studied my tits. "They look just as good as they feel."

He pulled his arm back a bit so he could grab the right side of my T, and started lifting it with both hands.

I tensed slightly – not that I minded him taking the thing off me! But it didn't seem right to let him do it without some kind of protest – and asked huskily,

"Jim, what are you doing?"

He smiled in the dark and leaned down to kiss me on the nose. "I can warm you up better if this is out of the way," he said confidently.

I hesitated another moment to make it look like he was convincing me. "Are you sure?"

"Ab-so-lutely," he drawled.

I smiled at him in the dimness and raised my arms so the T could come off. To my surprise he folded it neatly and put it on the dash. "Youmightneed it later," he told me.

Then he said nothing more as he leaned down and began to suck and lick at my left tit. His right arm went back around me so his right hand could pay full attention to my right breast. His left hand began caressing the skin between my thighs, moving steadily upward toward my by now drooling pussy, and gently indicating that I should spread my legs a bit to let him get closer to his target.

He'd been right about the shirt – I was no longer cold, in fact, I was fast reaching the boiling point! But much as my legs tried, wanted to drift apart, to let his fingers work their magic on my twat, I dimly remembered that I couldn't let this go too far – yet – because whatever happened this night, it had to be somewhere where Ken could watch and enjoy!

So I held my legs together by sheer force of will. Although I was panting in arousal and wanted him to continue,neededhim to continue, I reached up and gently, but insistently pushed his head up and away from the delicious things his mouth was doing with my nipple, and whispered haltingly in his ear,

"Jim...Jim! You've...teased me...enough for now...it's...my turn...to...tease you for a...while."

He looked at me blankly for a moment, then started to sit up as my words cut through his fogged brain. As quickly as I could I reached over and unzipped and unsnapped his pants, pulling them down as far as I could and reaching in to work his straining cock out where I could get at it.

And a beauty it was, too, when I'd released it, thick, long, and already throbbing with arousal from what he'd been doing to me. I didn't think, didn't hesitate, I just scooched down and gently grabbed his pulsing head with my lips, running my tongue around it and eliciting an immediate intake of breath above me. I smiled to myself and felt again the power of lust that I'd felt while sucking the unknown visitor in the theater, and the bartender before him. Jim was mine to control – mine to pleasure.

I sucked more of his delicious rod into my mouth, and heard him moan my name softly. Slowly, agonizingly, I lowered my mouth down, down over his hard cock, drinking in as much of it as I could before it bumped against the back of my palate. After holding him there for a moment I drew in a deep breath through my nose. Then, tipping my head just enough to line up the passage, I began to sink even farther down on his delicious shaft, farther, and still farther, driving the head of his cock well into my throat. I literally swallowed it more and more until, suddenly, my lips pressed against his pubes and I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. I held myself there, working my lips around the base of his cock, swallowing so my throat muscles would massage the sensitive underside of his cock's head, teasing, teasing....

At length I began to withdraw, to ease his throbbing member back out of my mouth. As my lips neared its head I felt Jim put his hand on my head, as if to keep me where I was, to prevent me from releasing the whole of his cock to the cold night. But he needn't have worried; I had no intention of releasing him completely, no intention of releasing him at all until I drove him over the edge, until his sweet cum erupted in my mouth and I could swallow his essence in where his cock had just been....

Down again I rode, then back up; down, up down, up until I settled into a rhythm, fucking him with my face, drawing him in with a sweet suck and then letting him out with the gentlest of kissing and tonguing, in and out, in and out....

"Oh, Kathi, oh, do me, do me, oh, you're the best, the best sucking I've ever had, oh, Kathi...."

With that I felt his cock begin to harden into a rod of steel, to gorge as blood fed into it to feed it, to sustain it in its moment of crisis, of release....

Suddenly I felt Jim explode in my mouth, and I sucked more, and more, drinking in the cum as fast as he could spurt it out. I swallowed most of it but, as had become my habit, I was sure to let some slip down my chin, down my throat and onto my chest where Ken could see it, smell it later. Jim's hand kept stroking my hair, patting my head and moaning my name, as I slowly relaxed my sucking on his shrinking cock, letting it shrink its way right out of my mouth. With a final kiss on its delicate little slit I released it at last, sitting up and leaning into Jim, putting my head on his chest and stroking his belly with my hand.

Jim's arm had gone around my shoulders again as I sat up, and he hugged me against him as we sat there catching our breaths.

Finally I pulled back a bit and looked up at his face, which was turned to look at me, eyes glowing like coals even in the dim light from outside. I smiled at him and got a silly grin in return.

"Gawd a'mighty, Kathi," he breathed, "I think I'd do anything you asked me to in this whole world after that!"

"Mmmm," I purred. "How about you pull up your pants and take me home?"

###

"My God, Kathi," Tammy gasped, "how could you be such a slut?"

"Easy," I smiled at her. "I just remembered back to how you used to act, when we were roomies. And I mean that in a good way," I hastened to add.

"Hah!" My best friend stared at me for a moment. "Well...I guess you're right, I did do dome of that, didn't I?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"But I wasn't a married woman at the time."

I nodded. "True. But since it's my husband who started all this, I don't feel the least bit guilty. Quite the opposite--it makes our married life incredible!"

Tammy shook her head; her smile now almost looked more jealous than anything. "Well, anyway, go on, tell me the rest. Did Jim take you home?"

I leaned back in my chair and sighed st the memory. "Oh, yeah, he took me all right...."

###

Just a reminder that these brief snippets of conversation between Tammy and Kathi will make a lot more sense if you go back and start with Chapter One. This is, after all, a novel.

Also, feedback is more than welcome! And if you add me to your favorites, you can easily see when Loosening the Bonds gets new chapters, or when the new project I'm working on begins to unfold.

12