Loosening the Bonds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of my tiredness, I felt my pussy ignite the instant Ken pushed his hard cock into me, and I found myself responding in spite of his assurance that he'd do all the work. He was right; it couldn't have been more than a minute later I felt his cum start to boil into me, joining Jim's deep in my depths, and that feeling added to my deep love for Ken kicked me into an orgasm of my own. It wasn't anywhere near as resounding as what Jim had given me on the couch, but in a way itwasmore satisfying...and I slipped right from there into a deep, deep sleep of contentment, cuddled in the arms of my first and only love.

SOMEHOW KEN got himself up and off to work without waking me. My first conscious thought the next morning, though, was that Ken was awake early and frisky, as I felt a hand gently caressing my inner thigh, and a warm tongue on my right nipple.

"Mmmm, Ken," I said drowsily, without opening my eyes, "last night wasn't enough?"

I heard a chuckle above, followed by a slow drawl, "Well, Kathi, I dunno about Ken, butIdon't think last night was enough!"

My eyes flew open to see Jim's face looking down at me. I felt a thrill of surprise run through me as I looked around the bedroom in half-awake panic.

"Where's Ken?" I demanded.

Jim chuckled again. "Gone to work. I'm always an early riser, I had the coffee ready afore he was even outta bed. We had a nice chitchat over breakfast. You got y'self a real gem of a husband there, y'know that?"

I'd calmed, and awakened a bit more at that point. "I know," I told him.

"Y'know what he said as he left?" Jim asked. "He just said, 'Tell Kathi to have a fun day'. Then he slapped me on the back and drove off."

Have a fun day,I thought to myself.Ken you scamp, I bet you knew what Jim had planned for this morning as soon as you knew he was staying the night.

"So," Jim asked, reaching out to caress my left breast, "y'think we can have a little fun, since your husband said it's OK?"

I smiled lazily and lay back on the bed, allowing Jim's manipulation of my breast to start working its magic on my body. "What the heck?" I murmured, "I didn't have any other plans for right now!"

Jim wasted no time climbing on top of me and putting his lovely tool inside of me. I was still loose, and there was enough sperm still inside me from two fuckings the night before that he slipped right in to the hilt without a hitch. Then, to my surprise, he began to gentle me along, moving in and out slowly, gently rubbing my clit with one finger while letting his other hand roam over as much of my skin as he could reach, giving special attention to both titties when he was in the vicinity. Compared to last night's prizefight pounding, this was a gentle symphony, moving me slowly along from the first movement through the growing strains of the second movement as our mutual passion built. And when we were both ready, both tuned and taut and motors racing, he released himself – and me – and we roared to pair of orgasms that were warm and fulfilling and wonderful...and that left me horny as hell for yet another session with Jim!

As we lay there catching our breath, Jim propped himself up on one arm and gently played with my pussy with the other hand.

"Does Ken know what went on last night? I mean, that we fucked?"

I looked at him with unconcealed amusement. "Does he know?" I echoed. "Jim...he watched. Heenjoyswatching me get fucked by other men. Makes him horny as hell!"

Jim stared at me. "G'wan with ya," he scoffed.

I shook my head. "I know, I was surprised at first, too. But he worked us into it slowly, first with just other men seeing me, then touching me in – special places," I laughed. "Now you're the second 'other man' I've fucked. And you'd better believe Ken was as hot as a firecracker when I got in here after you and I finished up! It took him less than a minute to have an orgasm like we used to have to build up to for ten minutes or more, before we – beforeIstarted fucking the likes of you."

Jim only shook his head. "I hear what ya say," he told me, "but I can't hardly believe he'd want to share you with anyone. I sure wouldn't, if you's my wife."

I cocked my head at him "You don't seem to mind sharing me now."

He grinned. "I may be dumb, but since I know the only way I can get ya is to share ya, I'll take what I can get!" He shook his head. "Watchin' you get pronged really makes him horny as hell?"

I could feel myself starting to twitch from what he was doing to my pussy. "Nearly as horny as you're getting me right now," I told him.

Jim's eyes sparkled. "Now there's an invitation if I ever heard one."

"It's more than just an invitation," I told him. "But this time, you lie down. I've got some things I want to try on you from the top."

I mounted him as soon as he was on his back, and quickly lowered my cunt over his still-hard cock. "I tell you what," I said as I nestled there, twitching my cunt around his shaft and stroking him with my pussy muscles alone. "The best way to prove Ken likes to watch me have sex with other guys is to show you. What say you and your buddy, what was his name--?"

"Ted."

"You bring Ted over some night. Ted's not a prude, is he?"

"Not that I ever noticed."

I smiled as I twitched. "Good," I purred. "Then it's settled. You and Ted come by – oh, let's make it this Friday night. No," I amended, "late afternoon, right after work. Ken gets home about 5:15. You guys be there at the same time, for a beer and a snack. By the time you've finished snacking" -- I massaged his captive cock with my pussy muscles and ground my pubes against his for emphasis -- "you will leave convinced. And," I added slyly, "probably worn out."

He smiled up at me. "Sweet Kathi," he said, "fuckin' you don' wear me out, it makes me wannasing!"

"Well, let's make some beautiful music together right now," I purred as I started to hump slowly up and down on his cock.

###

"Wow," Tammy breathed, "Jim sure sounds like a hunk. And such a sweet guy. Maybe I can get you to introduce us?"

That surprised me. "You mean that? I mean, I'll be happy to, Tams," I added, "but you have to understand I'm not done with him. In fact, Ken and I see him regularly."

There was a twinkle in my best friend's eyes. "You know, I think I'm OK with that," she said slowly. "And I'm pretty sure Jim won't complain."

I laughed. "No, not at all!" I thought about it a moment more, then added, "You might want to wait until you hear the rest of the story before you decide for sure, though."

"So, tell!"

"Well, it wasn't that long before Jim and Ted were able to come over...."

###

Just a reminder that these brief snippets of conversation between Tammy and Kathi will make a lot more sense if you go back and start with Chapter One. This is, after all, a novel.

Remember, feedback is more than welcome! And if you add me to your favorites, you can easily see when Loosening the Bonds gets new chapters, or when the new project I'm working on begins to unfold. For now, just VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

12