Loosening the Bonds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, I pried Ted's sucking mouth off my breast and stood up, quickly attacking the belt and clasp of Ted's pants, then pulling the pants down and tugging at him to get him to turn and stretch out on the couch. He cooperated automatically, his eyes a bit glazed over, not really understanding what was about to happen.

I looked at Jim, still sitting at the other end of the couch. "Unless you want his head in your lap, you'd better stand up," I told him. Jim smiled and stood, watching with Ken as I got Ted in the position I wanted, then swung my leg over and mounted him, as quickly as I could directing his still rock hard cock into my boiling cunt.

I heard Ted sigh deeply, and then saw out the corner of my eye, Ken directing Jim, cock still waving in front of him, toward my mouth.

Jim opened and dropped his pants as he approached. "Got any suck left?" he asked in his delightful drawl.

I smiled and started to reach out for Jim; but when I saw the look of lust on Ken's face, I suddenly remembered something he had suggested back when Dave had been here. I went ahead and grabbed Jim's cock and pulled him toward me, but then gave him just a quick kiss there before looking up into his eyes and telling him,

"Actually, I've got a better place for you than my mouth."

A look of surprise was quickly replaced by a smile as Jim guessed what I had in mind. I looked over at Ken and asked if he could find the K-Y again.

Ken's eyes began to truly gleam, almost like Mail Girl's in that movie, I thought inanely. "Be right back with it," Ken husked.

I looked down at Ted and gave his hard cock a massage with my surrounding cunt. "Just you hang in there, lover," I told him, "the evening is young and we've got exciting things to come."

He smiled back at me. "Kathi, this feels so good I'm with you all the way."

I looked back to Jim. "Why don't you get your clothes off while I'm getting ready here?" He nodded and quickly began to strip as Ken came back with the jelly.

"I love you, Kathi," Ken whispered in my ear as he gave me a one-armed hug around the shoulders. Then I heard the rrrip of Velcro being opened, and felt my towel/skirt being taken away to leave me totally naked. I savored a momentary shiver, recalling how good it had felt being naked at the strip show, then in the theater balcony. Then I leaned forward, gritting my teeth a bit in anticipation of the feeling of cold! as Ken applied the K-Y to my ass, then handed the tube to Jim and told him to put some on his cock.

As Jim was quickly lubricating his dick, a thought occurred to me. "Ken, can you get Ted's pants the rest of the way off so he can be a bit more comfortable here?" I asked. "Oh, and be sure" I added, smiling down into Ted's eyes just inches in front of me, "to grab his underpants for my collection!"

Both Ken and Jim smiled at that. Ken moved behind me to quickly remove Ted's pants and claim his underwear, and then Jim climbed on the couch behind me and settled himself for the plunge into my ass.

I looked up at my husband, who had brought Ted's underpants around for me to see. "I bet you didn't think you'd get to see me do two men at a time so soon," I told him, followed by a little grunt as Jim lodged himself the first couple of inches into me.

Ken said nothing, just leaned down and kissed me, a full frontal assault with lips and tongue, which I returned hungrily. When he broke it off nearly a full minute later, he staggered back a couple of steps and we both gasped for breath, Ken from the kiss and I because Jim bottomed out in me at that same moment. I felt again that wonderful sensation of being completely, totally stuffed, and the weirdly wonderful sensation of the two cocks rubbing together, separated only by the thin walls of my cunt and ass.

Panting slightly, I readied myself for the onslaught to come, then turned to look at Ken one more time.

"Do you want me to suck you while they fuck me?" I asked him.

Ken shook his head with a smile. "No, I just want to watch and enjoy this one, Kathi," he said, his voice dripping with lust. Then he blew me a kiss and settled in the chair behind him.

I took a deep breath and wiggled my doubly pierced nether regions. "Ready, guys?" I asked. In front of me Ted, his eyes glazing over a bit more, just nodded and tried to thrust up into me. Jim reached around and grabbed one of my breasts with each of his hands, then began a slow in and out motion of his own.

I was immediately in lustful heaven. Jim's hand on my boobs set my internal wiring to sizzling once more, while his slow thrusts and withdrawals served to help pull me up and down on Ted's cock. The exquisite combination of stimulations -- one cock working the sensitive sphincter of my ass; the other filling my cunt and massaging those sensation laden inner walls; and both cocks banging together inside me -- plus Jim's masterful manipulation of my breasts, had me panting and on the fast track to orgasm in mere seconds! It needed only one more thing to push me over, one more stimulation to send me to orgasmic heights, one more thing....

I realized suddenly what I needed. " Do my clit!" I panted to Ted. "Get your hand down there and rub it...yeah...yeah, like that...ooh, yes, yes, yessss.... OOOAHHH!"

With Ted rubbing my clit like a wild man, I felt the first touches -- no, explosions -- of a humungous orgasm grab me and start to shake me apart. I realized later a lot of the shaking came from Jim's increasing the tempo of his fucking my ass, which in turn took my cunt faster and harder up and down on Ted's cock. Right then all I knew or cared about was that I was cumming buckets between two gorgeous studs, and that as they continued to fuck me harder and faster my orgasm was continuing to grow! I'm not usually very noisy when I cum, but as my orgasm continued to grow I suddenly felt a scream of joy and pleasure rip through me and thought I heard it echoing all around me, and inside my skull as well.

Then I could feel Ted tensing below me, and knew we were nearing the top of the ride....

Ted suddenly threw his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him, trapping Jim's hands between my breasts and Ted's chest. At the same time Ted began fucking up into me like a wild man, or as best he could from down under me, and whispered through his panting, "Kiss me, Kathi, please, kiss me...."

I opened my mouth and let my tongue lead the way. I'd never seriously kissed any man but Ken before, but somehow it felt right at that moment. I only wished I could be kissing Jim at the same time!

The sucking of our mouths and our dueling tongues seemed to be the last straw for Ted; almost immediately I felt his cock harden beyond reason and then explode inside me, filling me with spurt after spurt of what seemed like gallons of cum. Nor did he slow down his wild man fucking right away, which served to keep my own orgasm from dropping off. I rode the wave with him, locked to him mouth and crotch, as he finally finished spurting and began to slow....

And then I could feel Jim's cock stiffening in my ass, and my orgasm held on, and on, as Jim's wild thrusting continued to drive me up and down on Ted's slowly deflating cock, and I could hear Jim panting harder and harder behind my still wet hair....

And then Jim, too, flew over the edge and exploded in my ass, pumping his cum into me. And then I felt the wildly wonderful feel of his lips kissing my naked shoulders and the back of my neck, sometimes through my hair, sometimes directly on my skin, all the while I continued to sloppily French Ted!

It was absolutely delicious, and warm, and comfortable, and as sexy as hell! We lay there, the three of us, like a warm human sandwich with me as the satiated filling, while my husband, my beloved, my Ken watched and enjoyed. I had, in effect, now satisfied three men at the same time. I felt like the most powerful woman on earth -- and the sexiest -- and the most loved!

I've no idea how long we lay there, panting, catching our breath, snuggling in the afterglow of our lovemaking. At some point Ted and I broke off our kiss, almost feeling embarrassed to continue after the sex act was done, but the next thing I really remember was Ken standing up and announcing,

"I think we're all going to need more beers about now, right?"

As Ken started for the kitchen I heard Jim moan slightly and felt him start to lever himself up off my back. A few moments later I felt him slowly pull out of my ass and climb off the couch.

I looked at Ted, still only inches from my face, lying beneath me with his eyes closed and a lovely smile on his face. I gently blew a stream of air at him and his eyes opened, looking into mine with a look of dreamy fulfillment.

"So, you see why I thought it might get a bit warmer tonight?" I asked him softly.

Ted's smile turned into a happy grin. "I never was very good at predicting the weather," he answered.

I leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the lips, then levered myself up and slowly allowed Ted's now fully deflated tool to fall out of me. I got off the couch, and looked around for where Ken had dropped my towel/skirt. Picking it up, and Ted's underpants with it, I turned back to the couch.

"These are going to make a fine addition to my collection, Ted," I told him. When he looked puzzled, I told him that Jim could explain while I was taking a shower -- a bit longer one, this time. Then I held up my towel/ skirt and shrugged.

"It took me all day to get it set just right, and then I was only able to wear it for a few minutes." I looked at Jim and Ted, who were both studying the converted towel with looks of bemusement. "But then," I added, "I guess it did its job, didn't it?

"Tell Ken I'll be back in no time. Oh, and tell him that I expect no man in this house --" I looked pointedly at Ted, who still had on his T-shirt "—to have more clothes on than I do!"

"Yes. Ma'am!" Ted said with a mock salute. I chuckled and blew him a kiss, then headed down the hall to the back of the house.

12