Loosening the Bonds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Ken said softly, "we do have a king-sized bed...and I know how much you like to cuddle after a good fucking...."

I barked a brief laugh and looked at him. "All of us?"

"Why not?"

I considered that for a moment, then chuckled. "Well," I said at last, "there is more room in the bed than on the couch...and we did all fit there."

Ted kissed me on the cheek, and I felt his fingers tickle at my pussy. "We all fit there, as well," he said with a chuckle.

We all laughed at that, then I had a thought. "It never occurred to me that my pussy could be stuffed that full. How'd you ever think of that, Jim?"

Jim smiled at me as he hauled himself to his feet, following Ken's example and heading toward the bedroom. "Jus' stands ta reason," he drawled, pausing at the hallway door. "After all, they's guys who got cocks bigger'n Ted and me combined, and they manage to fit inside some filly somewhere."

I'd started to follow Ken and Jim, but stopped cold and stared at Jim. "Bigger than you two...combined?" I asked incredulously.

Jim nodded and looked beside me at Ted. "How big'd you say Henry is?" he asked.

Ted thought a moment. "At least ten inches long," he said at last. "Big around as my wrist."

I stared at Ted's wrist a moment, and felt a delicious shiver run through me. "You can't be serious," I whispered.

"Oh, yes ma'am," Jim told me. "Knows how ta use it, too, from what he says."

I glanced back and forth between the two men. "I've got to see this," I said flatly.

Ted shook his head. "Henry's out of town right now," he told me, "but I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a party when he gets in."

I felt a smile growing on my lips. "That'll be," I said lightly, "one whale of a party."

Ted and Jim looked at each other for a moment, then at me, then both began to laugh. "More like an elephant," Ted said at last, giving me a gentle push toward the bedroom, "but I think you've got the idea."

And as the three of us cuddled and diddled the rest of the night away, my thoughts kept coming back to some guy named Henry, with a battering ram between his legs. I managed to concentrate quite nicely, thank you, while fucking all three of my lovers (one at a time!) in the early dawn; and again a bit later when I lined Ted and Jim up beside the bed for good-bye blow jobs, making sure to drape myself across Ken to reach them. Ken diddled my cunt and sucked my tits while I sucked Ted and Jim's cocks. But finally, as Jim and Ted were about to head out the door, I couldn't help but ask them,

"So, when's this Henry going to be around for me to meet?"

Jim looked at Ted with a shrug, and Ted paused to think for a minute. "I'm not sure, Kathi," he told me at last. "Henry's kind of a free spirit. Comes and goes with little notice."

I glanced back and forth between the two of them. "You're not making this guy up now, are you? Tell the truth, now."

Jim raised his right hand and solemnly intoned, "As Gawd's mah witness, Kathi, the man exists."

I planted my hands on my still naked hips and gave a sigh. "Well, I guess I'll just have to settle for that, then. Just promise to call me when he's around?"

"Might be at a moment's notice, but I'll call you," Ted promised.

"Shucks, Kathi, ah'll call ya even when he ain't here," Jim added, bringing a smile to my lips.

"You do that," I told him, walking over to plant a final kiss on his cheek, then added one on Ted's cheek as well. "For that matter, watch out—you never know who might show up at your door."

"Come by any time," Ted said with a grin. "Dressing is optional."

###

"Just listening to this is getting to be exhausting," Tammy finally said. She'd been setting in silence for several minutes after I finished the latest part of my story. "Not to mention how horny it's making me, Kathi!"

"Well, it was exhausting!" I admitted. "And, invigorating at the same time, so I understand how you're feeling. Getting to know Jim and Ted has been absolutely the most fantastic thing I've ever done. Those two guys are caring, and gentle, but at the sime time really know how to stimulate a girl. Wait until you hear what happened the next time we hooked up...."

12