Loosening the Bonds Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our tongues dueled, I began to slowly raise myself off his cock. Just a little, at first, then back down to bottom the thing out inside me once more. Then again, a little more this time; then back. After a third time, Henry broke off the kiss and groaned in ecstasy. I took the opportunity to lever myself back up from his chest, and began to seriously work on fucking his cock.

As I did that, I began to feel other hands on me. One, two, three... then I couldn't keep track of them, and I just concentrated on what I was doing, humping up and down on Henry's flag pole while Tommy and Ted and Jim and, yes, even Ken played with my boobs, and my ears, and my hair, and gently stroked my back and arms and shoulders. The overall effect was so sensual I began to shiver with delight, and couldn't stop shivering as the sensations went on and on and on...

And then someone—probably Jim, though I couldn't tell for sure—slowly worked a finger up into my ass. I exploded in my first orgasm of the night and suddenly found myself going wild on Henry's cock, pistoning up and down like one possessed and, I was told later, wailing like a banshee! As my orgasm gripped me, it was like I couldn't hold still, I had to move, to increase the friction, to rub my G spot with that giant cock and try to make the orgasm go on forever!

Then, with no more warning that a tense gasp, I felt Henry tighten beneath me and inside me, and suddenly begin flooding me with what felt like a gallon of hot cum.

I felt Henry's hands on my hips, helping me thunder up and down on his shaft, at the same time he was moaning and thrashing beneath me. My entire body twitched almost uncontrollably, reacting to all that was happening to me, to the combined sensations of fucking, being fucked, being petted, being buggered, all at the same time. I briefly, wildly wondered if I could ever regain control of myself.

But then I reached the apex of my orgasm, and hovered there, my body as flooded with sensations as my pussy was with cum. I felt my pelvis begin to slow its assault on Mount Henry, with his hands on my hips aiding the process. The other hands still all over my body continued their loving caresses, as though massaging the orgasmic feeling throughout my body.

And then I felt breath on my face. I opened my eyes to find Ken's face right in front of me, his eyes glowing with love and lust all at once.

"That was beautiful, Kathi," he whispered, then swooped in to kiss me soundly, his tongue flying into my mouth and challenging my tongue to an athletic duel. I could feel his right arm around my shoulders, holding me close, while his left hand kneaded at one of my breasts, then the other.

Finally, breathless, he broke the kiss and moved back a little.

"I have to go now, lover," he told me gently.

"No," I moaned. "I haven't been able to do you yet!"

"Just this much has given me enough to fantasize about for the next two weeks," he whispered, and I could hear in his voice he wasn't exaggerating. "Any more and I wouldn't be able to tear myself away." He gave me another, almost chaste peck on the lips. "And I must go. Duty calls."

I gave a sigh, and nodded. "I love you," I told him. Ken smiled back at me.

"I love you more than the world," he whispered. "But I do have to earn a living. And you have to have as much fun as you can, so you'll have story after story after story when I get back!"

I grinned at Ken, and wiggled my hips on Henry's cock once more. "I somehow think I can manage that," I said.

Ken gave me another peck of a kiss, then stood up and waved. As he disappeared out the door, I felt the remaining guys crowding closer around me; and when I looked, I could see that they all still wore their shorts, for some unfathomable reason.

"Well, come on, guys," I told them, looking around. "You heard my husband, I'm supposed to have fun! How am I going to do that when you all are dressed?"

"Just waitin' for an invite," Jim drawled, and began to undo his pants. I looked around the room at the other men.

"You, Tommy!" I said.

Tommy paused with his shorts half-way down his legs. "Yes, ma'am?" he asked.

"Two things," I told him. "First, please find my cut-offs on the floor and put them up on the dresser, so I can find them later."

"Sure thing, Kathi," he answered. He finished removing his own shorts, then looked around a moment before locating mine, and put them on the low dresser that stood against one wall. "Now what was the other thing?" he asked when he was done.

"Please take your underpants and stuff them into one of the pockets of my cut-offs."

He stared at me blankly for a moment, then a grin crept onto his face. "You want to remember me, eh?"

I nodded at him as he took his underpants—boxers, I noted—and began stuffing them into one of my pockets. "I want to remember all of you ... all of the men that I screw," I told him, told all of them. "I collect the underpants each man wears the first time we hook up. Not only is it a turn-on for me, to have all these different guys' shorts in my dresser, but it gives me a chance to introduce you guys to the joy of going commando!"

Tommy's turned to me and stared, but then I heard Jim chuckle.

"She's got that right, Tommy me boy," Jim said. "Kathi introduced me to no underpants the first time we fucked, and I haven't worn a pair since."

Ted nodded. "Me, too. Seems silly, now that I've tried going without. Why pay good money for a piece of cloth that does no earthly good?"

Tommy got a thoughtful look on his face, then shrugged. "I never thought of it," he said slowly, "but I guess it does make some sense." Then he turned lustful eyes toward me and added, "besides, I guess it makes it that much quicker to get undressed when it's time to fuck!"

"Now ya got the idea!" Jim commended him.

Meanwhile, I wiggled my hips around on Henry's cock, and was rewarded by feeling him start to harden inside me once more. I gazed down into his eyes and smiled.

"You up for another round?" I asked him lightly.

"Henry took a deep breath and nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be," he said.

"Great." I looked at the other guys, gauging the relative sizes of their equipment. "Except this time, I think we'll make it a real group effort. Anybody got some KY?"

"Right here," Ted told me, grabbing it from a night stand.

"Well, don't just wave it at me," I told him, "lube up my back door. Tommy, how'd you like the first shot at my ass?"

Tommy laughed sharply. "As long as there's pussy down the road for me, I'm willing to start anywhere," he said.

"OK then," I said. I could feel that Ted had my anus all glopped up and ready. "Take that tube from Ted and get yourself greased up, Tommy, then climb aboard.

"As for you two boys," I said to Jim and Ted, reaching out my hands for their cocks, "if you will place yourselves on each side of me, I think I can manage to let you share my mouth while the rest of me is occupied."

Jim and Ted began to move into position, and then I felt Tommy mount the bed behind me and work his way to my ass. I bent way down on Henry's chest again to provide Tommy access.

"You ready?" Tommy asked.

"On your mark, get set," I told him. "Go!"

Chills climbed up my spine as I felt this new dick pushing its way into my well-lubed ass. Between the lube and the finger that had been there earlier, Tommy was able to push all the way in in one long, slow stroke.

"Ooh, that feels so good," I moaned, when he was all the way in. I didn't bother to add that it was the feeling of his dick in my ass rubbing against Henry's monster in my cunt through my thin internal walls that amplified the pleasure for me.

I pushed myself up on my hands, then looked down at Henry again. "I'm going to need you to support me with you hands on my boobs," I told him, "and you're going to have to do the fucking this time, since I'm kinda stuck in the middle here."

"Your wish is my command," Henry told me, and immediately began to work on pistoning in and out of my well-stuffed cunt. His hands came up and grabbed my tits, sending the usual sparks flying to my pussy as well as propping my body up high enough that I could reach Jim and Ted's cocks.

"Ooh, good start, Henry," I moaned. "Tommy, you get a rhythm going back there, too. I've already got my hands full up here. Literally," I added, as I grabbed each of the remaining two cocks with one of my hands and began to massage them, then turned and sucked Jim's cock into my mouth for a few moments, before turning my head and doing the same to Ted's cock. Then I alternated between the two of them, massaging whichever cock wasn't in my mouth at the moment with an available hand.

It didn't take long for Henry and Tommy to work out a rhythm, working their dongs in and out of my two holes in a delicious tandem motion. And it didn't take long after that for my orgasm to start to rise. It was very quickly all I could do to concentrate on my oral ministrations of the two cocks in my hands.

I have no idea how long our doggie pile went on, but I know I spent the entire time in blissful, orgasmic heaven. Whether it was the bliss of having four beautiful cocks simultaneously at my command, or the huge size of the pile driver in my cunt accentuated by the young and eager beaver in my ass, my own orgasm crested again, and again and again as they plowed their ways in and out of me, and I slobbered over Jim and Ted in turn.

There was hardly silence in the room. Each of the four guys moaned almost continuously as I worked on them, and they on me. I suppose I was moaning, or groaning as well, but all I remember is the sound of my mouth slurping at their fleshy straws, and the sucking sounds of the cocks plunging in and out of my ass and pussy.

And then I heard Tommy's breath begin to labor, and felt him start to stiffen in my ass...

"Do it, Tommy!" I yelled at him, pulling my mouth off the cock of the moment. "Pump that cum into my ass!"

"I'm almost there!" he shouted in return; then, after a couple more strokes, I felt his cock let go the first of nearly a dozen blasts into the depths of my bowels.

"I'm almost there too, Kathi," Ted panted at me from one side, which Jim echoed from the other. I slurped at a cock for another moment, then pulled off and concentrated on handing them to completion.

"Cum all over me," I hissed at them. "I want to bathe in your cum!"

"Yes, ma'am," Jim drawled, and quickly took his cock from my hand, to better aim at me as he finished himself off. Whether Ted simply liked the idea, or some sort of signal passed between them, he did the same thing, and soon I could feel hot sperm splashing against my back and cheeks, some doubtless settling in my hair as well.

I looked down at Henry, still holding me up with his hands and pumping like a steam engine in and out of my cunt.

"How about you?" I asked. "Getting close?"

"Any...second...now..." he gasped. Sure enough, after no more than a half-dozen more stroked, I felt him tense inside me, and add a second dose of jism to my already overflowing pussy.

At that, we all began to slow down, to wither and relax. I found myself lowered down onto Henry's chest once more, and felt Tommy lowering himself to press against my back. I could feel Tommy's arms against my sides as he reached down to support his weight, and keep from smashing me into Henry. On each side of me, I felt Jim and Ted settle to sitting positions on the bed.

We all stayed there, still and warm, catching out breath and letting our hearts resume their normal beating. I turned and rested my head on Henry's chest, hearing the slowing beat of his heart, and feeling like I was encompassed in a womb, or a cocoon.

At length, I heard Jim let out a sigh.

"Ya-hoo," he said breathily. "That was a hell of a ride, young missy."

"Mmmm," I agreed from my cozy spot, still pinned in place by two cocks. "A pretty nice way to start the party, I'd say."

"So, anyone ready for a little refreshment before the next round?" I heard Ted ask. I sighed and snuggled closer to the man currently in my arms.

"I suppose I need some," I said. "But somebody may have to carry me to the table."

12