Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 21-26

Story Info
Trying the adult entertainment bus + a risky swap.
27.6k words
4.62
30.2k
34

Part 4 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- Rewards For Being Good

The format for the Club Ecstasy was different on Saturday night compared to the weeknights. The place intentionally became more 'couples friendly' with some regular dancing interspersed between the striptease performances, a live DJ for music that liked to fire up the audience, a chef in the early evening so the club could serve complete dinners instead of only bar food, and more traditional waitresses instead of some of the strippers doing double or triple duty. The club even had valet parking and a better-lit front entrance. The ambiance was more upscale.

Alice had gone into her temporary job at the Club Ecstasy about two o'clock, leaving Pam and Dave doing various projects that included Pam unpacking from her travels the week before. Alice wanted to rehearse some new dance routines including with the pole, since she'd be doing more dancing and less play-acting as she had the night before, although that was still in the mix. She also had to appeal to a wider audience, since there'd be many more women in the club.

About eight-thirty Pam and Dave left for the club. Upon arrival they found that Dori and Ty had secured a large table for all of Alice's fans. The evening was in lieu of their normal Saturday gathering at one of their homes.

Others from the neighborhood circle also arrived soon after, including Dev and Wendy, and Sean and Kat, Owen, and to everyone's surprise Roy Goodman -- Alice's boss. He was laughing about Alice having to take on a second job, commenting that he thought they were paying her enough to live on. They all sat and ordered drinks and a late dinner from the cute waitress that wore a sheer body suit and CFM spike heels that revealed every charm she had to offer in the right light plus a set of legs that would make Betty Grable weep.

Roy, who was known about by the others, was enfolded into the group and made to feel welcome and included. Dave especially reached out to him, laughing with him about Alice's little ploy with the texted photographs and how things had ended with them having sex. He was nervous, but gradually relaxed when he saw that Dave wasn't angry; Alice had made a point of inviting the man. Pam made a special point to flirt with him, even promising him some rewards for treating the photograph of Alice and her with respect.

At nine-fifteen the lights dimmed and the stage lights came up. Alice came out, dancing to a loud instrumental the DJ played that she obviously knew. She stood in the middle of the stage and took a deep breath, clearing her head and focusing on the pleasure she wanted to deliver to her audience. The beat of the music was seductive and sexy and made everyone think about sex.

Alice began to sway back and forth, imperceptibly at first and then getting more and more in tune with the beat of the music. Alice forgot that she was an accountant and that all her friends and even her boss were watching her every move. She was no longer the conservative, church-going, naïve woman she'd been a few months earlier. No, she'd been on campaign to loosen up and become more knowledgeable and action oriented when it came to sex and anything about it.

The men in the audience wanted her, and probably some of the women. She felt desire for Dave, and also for Dev, Owen, Sean, Ty, and Roy. She felt the desire to tease any other male -- those in the audience she didn't know and would never meet except by chance. She felt empowered as the music filled her being.

Alice danced and shimmied her body as a few pieces of clothing fell to the wayside. She glided around the stage, ending at the pole. She twirled around the chrome column, even humping the pole as though her body couldn't wait for the opportunity for sex. She was a seductress and sought release. She swung her head around, her long locks of blonde hair floating through the air in a wanton manner. She swung her hips around, pushing her loins towards the audience of admirers. Several men in the crowd gasped at her lewd gesture towards them. More items of clothing got shed.

Dave felt mesmerized by her performance. It was far beyond what she'd done the night before. He gave her extra points because she had improved her dance steps and some of the sexy and enticing moves, including coming right out to the edge of the stage and using her body to flirt with some of the men and couples sitting right there. She made the men swoon and laugh and desire her.

Wendy, Dori, and Kat were enthralled with Alice's performance, leaning forward and studying every dance step and move that she made as her clothing disappeared. They were truly awed when Alice started to use the dance pole for many of her steps and grinds.

Alice had reached some other plane of existence. Her dance was perfect for the time, place, and audience. She was sexual beyond reproach for both men and women alike, and her moves were like those of a panther seeking its prey.

Dave thought that Alice was building towards some kind of crescendo along with the music. Her pace quickened, the dance became more frantic. Her body smoothing and stroking motions became more enticing as though she was heading towards her own climax.

Alice got down to only her thong and heels. The thong had little bow ties of each side of her hips. She coordinated a dance step and pulled both the ties, pulling on the lace as she did. Suddenly, the whole of her body shone to the audience. The bright steady lights went out, replaced by a strobe that made it appear that Alice was jumping from frame to frame in some old-time movie.

Alice's hand went to her slit and she stroked herself only a few times. The moan that erupted from her lips could be heard throughout the Club Ecstasy, even over the din of the music and the bar noise. Alice orgasmed in front of the entire club, or that was the impression she wanted to give. Her whole body shook and spasmed as she stood motionless with her head back and eyes closed as she savored the pleasure that was nearly ripping her apart as the strobe lights flashed. After a half-minute of that, the strobe lights went out and then Alice was gone as the stage lights came up.

The applause started slowly with only a few polite people that her dance apparently hadn't touched, but gradually more and more people joined in. Several people started to shout and yell their approval for what had just happened on stage, and then the whole club was in near pandemonium.

Nearly every person in the club went to the stage and threw paper money on it for Alice -- big denomination bills, Dave noted. Holy shit, his wife was one of most erotic and exotic dancers in the world. She had wowed everybody in the club. Even some of the waitresses and bartenders came forward and tossed money on the stage for Alice.

After the onslaught of money stopped, Big Benny, the bouncer got on stage and collected the bills in a large plastic bag. He assured everyone that Alice would be given the bag as soon as he was through.

The DJ segued into some dance music for the patrons, and a few people got up to dance. Even as they did, people were shaking their heads at the majestic performance they'd just seen.

Christie came out from backstage and found Dave. "Come with me. Alice needs you," she told him. "She's OK, but she wants you to escort her out to be with your friends."

As he followed her, she said to him over her shoulder, "I've been in this business doing exotic dances for four years, and I've studied the art of dance. What Alice just did was FAR beyond anything I could even dream of doing. How she got her body to move like that, and thought to combine those steps in the seductive way she did when she did, is like what only an expert could do. She was truly magnificent."

Dave found Alice backstage. She'd thrown on a summer dress over her naked body. She ran into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"The entire time I was dancing, I was thinking of making love to YOU. I wanted to please YOU, and have you love me."

Dave hugged and kissed her, "I do love you. You're my girl forever, and that was the sexiest performance I've ever seen -- that anybody in the audience had ever seen. You'll see when you watch the video. Dori recorded it on her phone. We're all speechless. You deserved every bit of the acclaim that I hope you heard after you left the stage.

"I cried after I got back here," Alice admitted. "I was worried I hadn't done a good job, but then I heard the applause and the shouts."

Christie said, "Alice, you not only did a GREAT job, you set the bar so high I doubt anybody in this line of work will ever top what you did. I told Dave, you were magnificent."

"Thank you." Alice took some deep breaths to get her emotions under control. "I could really use a drink," she said. She'd put everything she had into that dance and it had showed.

Dave wrapped an arm around her and led her out to the table where everyone was sitting. Many people along their route to the table said something to her about how great, sexy, wonderful, seductive, alluring, and captivating her dance had been or they applauded spontaneously as she walked by. Even her friends all heaped praises on her as they all hugged and kissed her.

* * * * *

Sunday afternoon, Alice sat in the kitchen with four plastic grocery bags of money, one from each of her performances at the Club Ecstasy -- two from Friday night and two from Saturday night. Dave was helping her count it, amazed at the wealth his wife had attracted. He knew she was good, but seeing this outpouring of 'votes' of appreciation made him realized she was excellent. Alice Angel, her stage name, had scored in a big way.

After everything was counted twice, Alice had made just over two thousand dollars. This was above and beyond the two hundred that the club had paid her for the two nights as a 'guest' dancer, thanks to Dori promoting her skills and looks to the management.

Dori was sitting on a stool watching the counting process and chatting with Alice about the great job she'd done and how she should consider the club for some part time fun and work.

Dave pushed all the money, now wrapped in rubber bands, so it sat in front of Alice. "You deserved every penny of this. You were hot and, as Christie said, magnificent. You can put this in your mad money account for clothes, spa treatments, or anything else that you want."

Alice blushed, "I just want to be sure I'm loved by you."

"Babe, you are."

"But we've redefined everything, and for the first time in our lives sex seems like it's a central theme in everything we do. I even did sexual dances in public, although I danced for you."

Dave laughed, "It IS the central theme. I think that was one of the things that Dori wanted us to realized in our loosening up process. We had been treating the world as a sex-free zone, attributing all that went on to motives and situations totally removed from that area of our life. I see now that sex, relationships, and the interactions between people in that realm really are what makes the world go around."

Alice nodded, "And we're OK?"

"Stronger than ever."

Dori chimed in, "Al, we ALL love you. You can't get away from any of us."

There was a knock on the door, and Dave got up to see who was there. That time of day, if it were any of their neighbors they would have opened the door and come in.

* * * * *

A man Dave didn't recognize was on the front stoop. A flashy black and red Corvette sat in the driveway. Just then the passenger door on the car opened and Christie got out and ran up to the door. "DAVE! Hi. I hope I did the right thing. This is my friend Richie Reynolds. He has a proposition for Alice Angel." She laughed knowing that the words were Alice's stage name.

Richie said with a smile, "She's right. Is Alice here? We took a chance after I realized what I needed from her. Are you her partner?"

"Husband. Dave. Come on in." The pair shook hands. As Richie and Christie came into the house, he called out to Alice. He brought them into the living room, and Alice and Dori came in from the kitchen. Christie pushed her hot little body against Dave and gave him a super kiss with a lot of tongue. She whispered to him, "Thank you for the other night. More later."

Christie and Alice hugged, but Alice looked puzzled by why there were there. Dori gave Christie a hug; they'd also come to know each other while Alice rehearsed.

Richie set the stage. "Alice, I saw your dances at the Club Ecstasy last night, and Christie told me about your Friday performances. I'm one of the owners of the club -- thirty percent. As you may know we record the shows, and I watched the videos again this morning and just had to come and talk to you. You were fabulous. For one, we hope you'll consider return engagements, certainly on weekends when we have the largest audiences."

Alice nodded, but was still missing a point of the visit and conversation. She'd already told Dori that she'd do some other dancing once in a while.

Richie took a deep breath, "Most of my work is in adult video production and distribution, and my particular reason for this visit is that I would like you to become one of our leading ladies. If you'd consider this request I can go into more details. The deal I can offer is pretty sweet, and usually only for some really proven talent, but you convinced me with the way you danced and performed the past two nights."

Alice and Dave exchanged glances. Alice felt as though she wanted to run screaming from the room. Dave had a flood of mixed emotions about Alice doing porn.

"Say more," Dave said. Alice nodded.

Richie said, "The production company I own is called Blue-X Films. We make over two hundred high quality vids a year and distribute them worldwide. Some we produce for other adult companies that put their own brand on them. We have a number of our own paid websites where we put up teasers and video clips to entice our online fans to pay-to-view our complete library. We also sell DVDs through a number of channels or to middlemen or wholesalers who in turn further distribute them, and we serve as the wholesale agent for a lot of much smaller adult production companies.

"We have several film studios in the area, and we use some of the upscale homes that we have access to in order to do our filming. We have about a hundred men and women as actors and actresses under contract, and those contracts vary all over the place depending on what they've negotiated with us. Typically, an actress will receive about two- to four-thousand dollars for a day's work, more if we go into two or more days of shooting. There are many variables that affect the daily rate also including just how much one of the actors or actresses is willing to do.

"For our steadier and longer-term actresses we also offer them a share of our profits based on a rather complex calculation that is fundamentally based on the number of clicks their videos receive by pay-for-view spectators."

Alice tentatively asked, "And the kind of videos you want me to make?"

"Based on what we saw in the audience, particularly on Saturday night, we think we'd keep you mostly heterogeneous and doing what we call Couples Porn. We'd expand from there with you into other areas doing M-M-F and F-F-M videos, and if you were interested maybe even a gangbang. Right now I don't see you doing lesbo porn, but if you were interested we could do a screen test and see how that goes, too."

Alice said, "I'm not into whips or chains or stuff like that either."

"Oh, we're not either. There are studios that specialize in that stuff, but we stay away from that kind of stuff. It can get dangerous, plus the number of people interested in watching that kind of activity is small compared to good clean seductions and fucking."

Christie spoke up, "I'm one of the girls under contract with their company. It's a pretty good deal in my book. I even brought you a couple of my videos for you to watch, so you can get a feel for their work. They have really good cameramen and editors, as you'll see. What they put together is really erotic. The filming is fun, too." She giggled.

Christie rummaged around in her huge shoulder bag, and produced two DVDs that she handed to Alice. The covers alone were X-rated as Dave could see.

Richie spoke, "I'd really like you to consider this. I can imagine this is a bit of a shock, suddenly being asked to star in adult videos, but we just know from your dances and how you handled yourself in front of the club that you would be really good at it. If you want I can arrange for you to come to one of our sets and watch as we record the raw footage. It'd give you a feel for what goes on, particularly the behind the scenes work and the preparation. Despite the end result, we run a really legit business."

Christie said, "Just watch my videos and think about everything that had to happen to make the film: manicure, pedicure, makeup -- all over your body actually, lighting, sound, the set, staging, multiple cameras and camera people, and then there are editors that piece together the good parts and make it a movie. After that there's all kinds of people wrapped up in distribution, doing the Internet sites, and so much more. The marketing is a huge operation for Blue-X Films. It's a big bucks, serious operation.

"Alice, I know you'd be good at this. You have the right attitude about sex and everything to be a real star, if you want to be. I could help you a little, just like I did when you wanted some help getting started with your dance routines. I helped and then you took those to a new level. I'm sure you'd do the same thing here."

Richie nodded, "She's right. I've never counted, but I bet there are over a hundred people involved between when a shoot gets conceived and planned, staffed, and when someone buys or downloads your video."

Dori asked him, "Could she keep using her stage name? I suspect she'll want to keep her day job, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, absolutely. We can even change her appearance in any number of ways -- wigs, makeup, subtle lighting, and more. We can make it very hard for some body she knows to say definitively that it was her."

Alice said, "Can I think about it and let you know some way? I want to talk to my husband about doing this and give it some thought. By the way are any of your other actresses married?"

Richie laughed, "Yes, most of them. A few of them bring their husbands to the shoots, and a few of those husbands also participate in the videos."

He distributed business cards from his shirt pocket to everyone. "Just call me any time. If you want to see a video in process, I can arrange a tour, so to speak."

Christie said, "I'll be doing a video starting a week from tomorrow. You could come and watch me. Also, if you have any questions and don't want to bother Richie, you know where to find me at the club."

Richie and Christie eventually got up and left after a round of handshakes from Richie, and kisses and hugs from Christie. She was a very affectionate young woman.

Dave, Alice, and Dori went back into the kitchen and got fresh cups of coffee after seeing the visitors out the front door.

Dori looked at Alice and said in an excited tone, "You HAVE to do this! This is the pinnacle of loosening up." She giggled.

Alice shook her head, "I'm not so sure about this. Sure, it'd be some fun, but the lasting effect of a video of me screwing around in an X-rated film would last forever. I could never get away from it. Once something is on the Internet, it's there forever."

"Why don't you talk to Christie and see how she thought about that problem?"

Dave nodded, "The other things he suggested were visiting a film during production -- and I'd like to go with you for that, and disguise. Why don't you work on the latter and see whether you could disguise yourself to be enough different so no one would recognize you if they saw the film."

123456...8