Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 05-08 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave sat, "And this is a friendly competition? I thought the object of the game was to be the safest pilot in existence."

Alice thought and nodded. "Thank you. Because we'd done so much together, I got to thinking we had to stay even or close in our number of flight hours. We don't."

"What's she flying?"

"She rented the Cessna 172 that we learned to fly and do our instrument work on. It's a good and sturdy airplane. She flew up to Memphis this morning. She'll spend the day tomorrow working, and then fly from there to Oklahoma for a half-day's work, and then come home. She told me she's starting to layout her work schedule with a mind to her ability to fly herself on part of the journey."

"Is there a distance limit where it doesn't make sense to go further?"

"We think it's around a six or seven hour flight. Beyond that, one refueling stop in the middle, we don't think it's either economic or worth the time commitment. She's lucky in that she can charge off a lot of the rental costs to her clients." There was some additional talk about the economics of flying, particularly by oneself.

Heather moved to a seat near Dave. "I have some good news regarding your party. I talked to some of the girls at college about waitressing for your party. I've got a dozen volunteers."

Before Dave could say anything, Alice asked, "Are they good looking and willing to dress in skimpy outfits?"

Heather laughed, "They're all knockouts, and they'd work naked just for the privilege. I told them we needed ultra sexy but also chic. I told them we'd get the waitress outfits for them, and that they just needed to show up about two o'clock on party day.

"I went online and found a costume shop in Tampa that rents just what we're looking for. I got a sample in the mail today. Do you want to see it? I can put it on in a second."

Dave and Alice nodded. Heather took off for the house, and was back five minutes later.

Heather wore a sexy little black and white waitress outfit, along with a little black and white bow at her neck. The focal point of the dress was a little white corset that pushed her breasts up in a black top of the dress that dipped dangerously close to her areolas. A thin strap went around her neck. The small flared black skirt came down to only an inch or two below her pussy. Just to show the effect, she bent over. Heather was commando, and went on full display to the rest of the group.

"PERFECT!" Dave shouted.

The others agreed, even before he asked about the propriety of the dress. Before he could ask, Heather explained, "The girls will dress just this way with CFM heels on."

"Commando?" he asked.

"Of course. You want sexy; you get sexy. These girls will pull this off. They're also experts at flirting and teasing. You want this to be the party to end all parties, well they're going to help you pull this off."

"Waiters?" Alice asked.

Heather picked up her cellphone and poked at the screen a few times. She passed her the phone. "I have three hunky guys lined up. They work out like you wouldn't believe and have six pack abs. This is the outfit they'll wear."

Alice looked. The men would also wear little black bow ties along with a white collar. They'd each wear a small black sleeveless vest with a deep enough cut to show the top of their abs and to bare their abs just beneath the couple of buttons. They'd wear skintight matching black bathing trunks - Speedos really, that would hint at their manhood and show their firm butt. Black shoes would complete the ensemble.

Alice passed the phone to Dave. He nodded.

She said, "I approve. I may have to borrow all three of them at sometime during the evening to be sure they're the real deal."

Heather said, "No problem. I'm tempted myself."

Dave pulled out his camera and took pictures of Heather, and then noted the web page for the guy's outfit. He had to show Donna and be sure she approved.

Julie said, "I talked to the caterer today. We're locked in. They're going to have serving stations along with the buffet for roast beef, turkey, salmon, and custom omelets. There'll be enough food to feed any army. You just need to get the troops here."

Kat said, "And I've got boxes and boxes of decorations in my garage. We are going to have such fun. The place will get festooned starting the day before the party. As soon as the dining tables are in place we'll have centerpieces ready to go on the tablecloths.

Sean said, "I've signed up Roxie and Raiders as the band after talking to you. They're good and deliver a wide range of music from oldies and sha-na-na, to modern rap or pop stuff. The gal Roxie that's their lead singer sounds like a cross between Janice Joplin, Ella Fitzgerald, and Jennifer Lopez. She's good and sexy - built like a brick shithouse. Also, I talked to Owen; he used some of my connections and we'll have at least two movie stars in residence that evening: Jennifer Lawrence and Vin Diesel - something for every persuasion. They will be doing a movie shoot in the Tampa area, and he talked them into joining us. They'll stay through dinner and then head back because they have an early start the next morning.

Several of the others reported informally about the planning for the party. Dave hadn't realized that everybody had gotten on board and was helping until that night.

Dave caught up with Ty and asked him, "Hey, I got to thinking this party is turning into such an event, what do you think of the idea of inviting the press, specifically that Carl McNally and Erin Steckler that interviewed us about the cohousing situation. They were both pretty cool with things, kept a lid on what they discovered about us, and treated us very kindly in the article about cohousing.

Ty responded, "Good idea. Always have good relationships with someone in the fourth estate."

Dave called Carl the next day, but ended up talking to Erin on the phone. "Erin, Dave Prentiss here ... from the cohousing article and interview you did."

"Oh, yes. The man with four wives," she laughed. "How can I help you?"

"Well, I wanted to invite you to a party if you and Carl are interested. It's from four p.m. until whenever on June 24th. There'll likely be a couple of movie stars, a billionaire, and a host of other interesting people there. Not that you'd corner each of them for exclusive interviews, but you'd be able to mix and meet, if that would be agreeable with you. I'd like to not have the press in anyone's face. I think there'll be about two hundred people there over the entire time."

"YES! Thank you so much for thinking of us. Most people don't want to have anything to do with us unless it's self-serving. This isn't, is it?"

"No. I liked you guys and thought you'd like to help add to the eclectic nature of the crowd. We'll have band, dancing, and lots of food. Come hungry. I'll email you the full invitation. I still have your business card. A lot of the attendees will be from the utility company where I work, but there'll be at least an equal number of others - neighbors, and other friends."

Dave felt he'd made a good decision after the call was completed. Erin had sounded so happy about the invitation and consideration on the phone.

Dave also made a point to go around the neighborhood adjacent to the land the Circle was on and personally invite the neighbors to the party. He was sensitive especially to those impacted by the flights in and out of the Circle Airport, but no one even mentioned them as he dropped in to extend the invitation.

* * * * *

The following Monday morning, bright and early, a survey crew arrived and staked out the excavation work for the eight-unit townhouse that would get underway that afternoon. The paint on the stakes was probably still wet when a long flatbed truck pulled into the Circle and disgorged both a large bulldozer as well as a large backhoe. By dinnertime, the ground for the unit had been leveled, packed down, and trenched for plumbing, sanitary, electrical, and other utility lines.

Most of the Circle members came over to the site during the cocktail hours to look at the progress.

Christie was jumping around, even holding onto Jack Anders arm. The older man looked rather pleased with her attention, which was partly sexual. "What's next? What's next?" she asked excitedly.

Jack calmly said, "All day tomorrow some carpenters will be here along with the surveyors again, laying out the forms for the footings. They have to be level all around the building, and various key footings for vertical supports also need to be prepared. If they finish, we might be able to get the concrete trucks in here on Wednesday or Thursday. Those have to cure for a week before we can put any substantial weight on them. In the meanwhile, we'll be amassing building materials on the site, get a construction trailer out here, set up an electrical connection, and so on."

"This is like watching a baby being born, except I've been seeing it at every step of its growth."

Jack smirked, "Yes, I especially liked your lithe naked body hanging over my shoulder as I was working on the plans for this building."

Christie stood on tiptoe and kissed him. "So did I. You liked it when I called you 'Daddy.'"

Jack squeezed her slightly, "I did."

"You could get Rachel to do that." Christie teased. She felt her nipples harden against Jack's body, and felt her nether region flush with desire. Despite their nearly thirty-year age difference, they both felt unbridled passion for each other.

"I've not been sexual with her, at least not that way. We've been loose around her, but not inclusive."

Christie laughed, "Oh, Daddy, you say the most profound things." She kissed the older man again, this time adding some significant tongue. As he turned to return her affection, she ground her mons on his thigh, feeling him harden against her and dragged her barely clad breasts across his upper arm.

As it turned out, the foundation crew was slowed by rain and it was the end of the week before the forms for the footings were completed, and the start of the next week before the footings were poured. The knee walls for the townhouse took shape after that, albeit at a slower pace than they had the homes.

Chapter 7 - Partyville

A week before THE PARTY, the caterers and party planner started to have equipment dropped off at the house. Twenty-five round tables that could each seat eight were delivered along with two-hundred folding chairs. The delivery crew set up about a dozen of the tables in the area away from the kitchen and heavily used part of the patio.

Dave's garage became unusable for cars as box after box of other things needed for the large crowd arrived: paper goods, linens, racks of glassware and dishes, booze, wine, beer, and everything else one could think of that was nonperishable. Two temporary refrigerators were installed.

Meanwhile at work, Dave and Donna Klaubert, Derek Wilson's PA, were spending time together each day handling arrangements, questions from guests, and other odds and ends.

"I have acceptances from over a hundred-seventy people," Donna announced on Wednesday morning before the party including you and your neighbors. "It's only midweek and another hundred or so are the type that never respond one way or the other. I've also been checking the weather, and this looks like a sterling weekend for outdoor activities. You do 'it' outdoors, don't you?" Even time they'd gotten together she'd teased or propositioned Dave about having sex.

Dave laughed, "I do 'it' anyplace my partner or partners want, Donna. Are you partial to indoors or outdoors? I could even do 'it' in bed. That's the most comfortable. If we do 'it' and I do 'it' to you, you'll be such a basket case, you'll just want to curl up and sleep as the pleasures from the experience wash all over you. Full recovery can take well over an hour and in some cases a few days. I guess I should warn that in rare cases, you may never recover."

Donna looked intrigued. "I sure hope we get to do 'it' together. You seem pretty confident about your abilities and the impact."

Dave laughed again, "Of course, I'm confident. I've got four wives and eleven other women to keep happy by doing 'it' often."

Donna adopted a teasing air, "How often can you do 'it' in one day?"

Dave smiled, "That's the wrong question. The right on is 'How many times do YOU want to do 'it' in a day. I'll meet your needs; have no fear."

"And what if I want to do 'it' once every half hour all night long?"

"Then that's what we'll do, but don't make yourself sore. We could use other orifices if you're so intent on setting some kind of new record for doing 'it'. Others have tried, but I always leave satisfied customers."

Donna shifted, "I was thinking of wearing something really sexy to the party. Do you think that'd be out of place?"

Dave chuckled, "you're the one that'll have to work with most of the people there. You wear what ever you want, but I'm not going to help you by making some suggestion based on some ulterior motive that I have. My best advice is surprise me."

Donna reached in her portfolio and pulled out a piece of paper and passed it to him. He glanced at the page dated the day before and read the letterhead:Ashton Medical Laboratories. The rest of the document confirmed that one Donna Klaubert was free of any sexually transmitted diseases.

Donna looked at him with glassy eyes. A long period of silence passed. Dave could guess what was coming. Donna leaned into him and kissed him. She held the kiss for almost a minute, and then pulled away and opened her eyes.

"Wow! You kiss really nice. Thank you," she nearly whispered.

"So do you. Not appropriate activity for me to be doing at work with my boss' boss' aide, but that was nice from my point of view, too." Dave sighed. "Now that you have me appropriately hot and bothered in so many ways, I have to go back to work. I'm meeting with Gus Seaborne about restaffing the western region."

Dave stroked Donna's cheek tenderly and left the conference room they'd been using.

* * * * *

Saturday morning the troops moved in bright and early. The caterers arrived with a large truck outfitted with multiple gas ovens and a mountain of food. A squad of helpers set up the rest of the tables and all the chairs, spread table clothes, and arranged sun umbrellas. Two luxurious portable toilets capable of serving about four people at a time arrive and were set up off one part of the patio between Roy and Owen's homes. A second squad worried about the buffet tables, place settings, centerpieces and many other details including various signs and such directing attendees to restrooms, food, bars, and such. The bartenders started to set up the multiple bars and a couple of self-service stations.

The dispatcher from the local taxi company stopped by to see the set up. He'd be standing by with spare cabs to drive anybody home that had over imbibed. A squad of nimble young men set up two valet parking stations in the street, and established areas where they could park the attendees' cars and keep track of them.

Heather's army of waitresses and waiters arrived at two o'clock and went into conference with the head planner and the head of catering about what they would be serving and how to behave while on duty. At three, they went off to change into their sexy little uniforms.

Donna Klaubert arrived about eleven o'clock ready to work on details. She glued herself to the party planner she'd been in contact with for the past month, and became another pair of hands to do various tasks.

At three-thirty, Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather took up stations at the front door to their home to welcome guests and direct them to the core patio and party area. A festooned direct entrance from the street to the core patio also got established and manned. By then the band had finished setting up, and they'd started to play various riffs and other incidental music to warm up.

The first guests outside the Circle started to arrive right at four o'clock, and comprised several of the families living on the perimeter of the property. Once they made it to the patio, Dave greeted them warmly and gave them a two-minute tour and explanation about the cohousing project and the expansion that was just getting underway. Dev and Sean warmly joined the neighbors and took over so Dave could greet the next wave of guests. Owen was there circulating and meeting people.

Soon, the patio was abuzz with people and conversation, and more people arrived by the minute. Dave glanced out his front windows at one point to see the four valet parking attendants racing to and fro as people arrived and they took their cars to park.

Dave was caught totally off-guard when James Elsworth Parker, the CEO of the utility, arrived in a small sports car with his hot blonde trophy wife. He swept through the throng of people, warmly greeting everyone from the utility, and then vanished before too much ado could be made about his 'sampling' of the party.

Derek and Emily Wilson caught up with Dave and explained. "Jim's presence would put everybody on guard about what they were saying, drinking, and everything else. He wants people to have a genuine good time, so that was why he only made a ceremonial appearance. Everybody can say they met him or saw him, but a half hour is just about right for him at things like this."

Derek wandered off after pronouncing his wisdom leaving Emily with Dave. "Your summery dress is beautiful, Emily. I love the colors against the white background. You're beautiful."

Emily latched onto Dave's arm, pulled the arm to her full breasts. He was sure she wasn't wearing a bra. She whispered to him, "The dress would look better on the floor of your bedroom as you plunder my body. I'll have you know that there's not much on underneath this."

"Emily! You shock me." He feigned shock and awe.

"I'm hoping to shock you into action. You escaped me at our own party a few months back. I don't want to let this opportunity go by."

Dave teased, "I have rules I have to follow, you know."

Emily gave him a look prompting him to explain.

Dave went on, "They're for your good as well. We need to each have very recent STD tests. That's the inviolable rule of the Circle. I'm sure Donna told you about our extended family."

Emily swore slightly under her breath, "Damn. Damn. Damn. I even have a doctor's appointment next week, and it would have been so easy to get that taken care of this past week."

Dave silently breathed a sigh of relief. He added, "Besides that, take my viewpoint on this potential union. Your boss' boss' wife wants to enjoy a romantic romp with you. You know you could turn her inside out and backwards, leaving her panting for more and madly in love with you, BUT if things were to sour for any reason, said wife could say just the wrong thing to hubby, who could in turn put me out on the street in an unemployed status faster than it takes for a penny to drop."

Emily pondered how to get around those two obstacles.

Dave said, "I would love to engage with you, Emily; I just think it would be unwise and too audacious of me. I don't need another notch in my bedpost, and I'm sure you don't either. If we do something, we should be building on some kind of intimacy between the two of us. It doesn't need to be the romantic 'I'm yours forever' kind of emotions, but it should be 'I want you as a very good long-term friend' intimacy - and I'm not talking about sex.

"Society lumps sexual, romantic, and friendship intimacy all into the same bucket. To me, they are vastly different."

Emily leaned in and kissed Dave. "Then I shall start to build what I need to with you. The issue with my husband is a non-issue, but I'll save that for some other day to go over with you. This setting is hardly appropriate. As for building something between us, I will be delighted. Expect some invitations to join us at some of our smaller parties than you were at before. We'll have more time to talk and be together in that setting. We'll, of course, include your other family members."