Loosening Up Bk. 07 Ch. 21-25

Story Info
Russian GF, uni prof., hot twins, expansion.
20.5k words
4.74
11.2k
5

Part 43 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- Changes In The Wind

Friday, after work, Dave, JR, and Nikky again drove to the engineering building on the university campus and picked up Tatiana. She was waiting outside on a bench for them with a large smile on her face. She'd now spent almost five complete days with Professor Stephen Reagan talking about robotics -- sharing her own research, floating ideas, talking about Reagan's work, and even teaching several classes and seminars. All this had been unexpected and a huge bonus to her trip to the CES in Las Vegas the week before.

Tatiana slid into the backseat of the modified Tesla next to Nikky. The electric car had now been driven about five hundred miles without recharging the EneRG battery the guys in the shop had put in the car, replacing the stock Tesla battery. Nikky and JR were discussing the feat as they checked some of the voltage and current drain gages on the car and entered the trip on the car's logbook.

"How'd your last day go?" Dave asked Tatiana.

"It was wonderful, and I need to talk to you after we get home and change into casual clothes. I would like to help you serve drinks at the bar tonight. I've watched how you do it, and I think I can do most of it."

"Sure, maybe we can talk while we're behind the bar."

Since it was a warm evening, Dave changed into his athletic shorts and a Dave Matthews Band t-shirt, and flip-flops, and met Tatiana in the upstairs hallway of his house as she came out of the guest room wearing a bikini bottom and a t-shirt. She was barefoot, and obviously without a bra. They shared a brief kiss and headed to work.

About ten people were already near the bar awaiting service. Dave and Tatiana took care of them in a few minutes, and were then joined by Ron, Cindy Worthington -- the latter wearing a sexy little waitress uniform sans panties, plus Chris Thomas, and Ann Carlos who were similarly clad. More and more people ordered up drinks so they were busy for a while. Chris and Ann went around to the tables taking or delivering orders.

After things slowed Dave asked Tatiana, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

She reached out and touched his chest with one hand, "I'm not sure where to start with my questions and hopes and dreams and fantasies, but I will start. Please excuse any confusion I may introduce into your life. Everything is orderly in my head." Dave could tell she was bursting with enthusiasm.

"First, I would like to join your Circle. Second, I would like to continue to live with you for a while, until I can be a Circle member. Nikky told me that everyone has to vote. That's scary, but I think everyone likes me enough to have me as a friend and sometimes lover.

"Third, I have a permanent job at the university if I want it. Today, Professor Reagan set up all my interviews with the right people that make that decision. The Dean of Faculty offered me the post of associate professor in computer science engineering department this afternoon. I accepted immediately. The pay is something people in Russia would dream about. Professor Reagan knows about the offer, and told me it was pretty normal and not anything special. After I do some decent research in this country and publish some papers I will be eligible for a full professorship and tenure. So, I guess I am provisional for a while. I can start work immediately, and the school will help me apply for a permanent visa. After that happens I would like to buy a townhouse unit or make arrangements to stay permanently in the Circle somehow.

"So, that is what I wanted to talk to you about. What do you think? This is happening so fast, but this is beyond my wildest dreams." Tatiana looked hopefully at Dave. She was almost jumping up and down to hear his response.

Dave took two steps forward and wrapped Tatiana in his arms and gave her a mammoth hug and then kissed her. "I think all of that is best news I could hear. I assume you've thought all this through. You've lived the life of a Circle member all week; I've been watching you carefully. What about returning to Russia, your family, and your roots back there -- your house or apartment?"

Tatiana nodded, "I talked with the head of my research institute and he actually encouraged me to take this rare opportunity. He is a good man, and not possessive of me. He said he would miss me greatly, but was sure that there would be no problem with the state at my change of status. He will ship my possessions to me when it is timely."

"What can I do to help you?"

"You can help me negotiate the permanent visa, for one. I need you as another of my sponsors and references."

"Have you met Robyn or Jason Riggs?"

"No. Are they Circle members?"

"Yes. Wait right here. I see Jason." Dave walked away about asked Jason to join them at the bar for a few minutes. He came over a minute later.

"Jason, I'd like to introduce to you Tatiana Volstok from St. Petersburg, Russia. She has decided she likes the United States and the Circle, and is now an official 'pledge'. She's been living with me for the week and will continue for a while. We met at the CES last week, and have some common interests. Further, she got hired on at the university as an associate professor, and needs a visa and a green card. Can you help? She said the university is also seeking those credentials. Of course, this is all on my tab and don't hold back; we all want this."

"Absolutely. We need to build a case about your unique qualifications, how you are one important person out of seven billion, and make the case for you residing in this country. All this while our august president is lobbying for zero immigration. We have an uphill fight, but let's see what we can do. He does seem to like Russia and Mr. Putin. We need to work on language and also extricate you in the right way from Russia so that they don't have any liens on you."

Tatiana and Jason went off to talk about her background and situation. Dave saw Jason with a yellow legal pad five minutes later taking copious notes as he and Tatiana talked. Robyn had joined them. The trio stayed together over dinner as well, and later Dave saw Tatiana and Jason making love together. For a change, he noted that Ann Carlos had joined the couple. This was the first significant female-female interaction he'd seen for Tatiana.

"May I have this dance?"

Dave turned and looked into the pretty eyes of Nora DeVille. She looked up into Dave's brown eyes with a sexy smile.

"Absolutely. I've been hoping to find time with you all week. From what I've seen I gather that things have moved quickly in your thinking about the Circle?"

"You've had your Russian honey to tend to. I like her, and yes, Gary and I talked it over and here we are." Nora smiled and spread her arms out in a supplicating gesture.

"Tatiana wants to join the Circle."

"So do Gary and I." Nora grinned as she slid into Dave's arms and got close to him. She was nearly naked, and everything on display was highly erotic and appealing.

"I saw you a couple of nights ago making love with others on the patio."

"We both did. Gary and I had long talks about the Circle and what it would do to our marriage. We are all for this, and supportive of each other. We have no jealousy, only the excitement and compersion of watching each other once in a while. We remain in love, but also are joyous about extending the love we share to others as we also enjoy them."

Nora hesitated and then spoke, "In the spirit of openness, I'll tell you the rest. Gary has cuckold tendencies; he likes to see me with other men and even have me tease him a little. We were trying to figure out how to make that happen again and more consistently in our lives when we discovered your Circle. This all turns us on in so many ways, and it all feels so good to be here."

"What about many of the other traits of the Circle and its members? The egalitarianism, non-possessiveness, polyamory, sense of service, bisexuality, need for compromise and harmonious confrontation, no drama, our crazy views on paternalism, and unconditional love?" He laughed and added, "To mention only a few." He'd been ticking them off on his fingers.

"I think we're onboard with all of that. We spent hours with Cricket and Daryl -- your brother in law last week. They both talked us through many of those traits. Some of them have come up in the three Circle 101 classes we've been at, too."

"And all the sex stuff doesn't bother you?"

Nora laughed, "Fuck, yes, it bothers me. I can't wait for it. I need it. I'm so horny most of the time I just ... well, let's just say that Gary lacks for nothing in his sex life. He can have me as often as he wants, and that's all the time now. I'm happy. We have variety here, but it also plays to his need to see me with other men. Cricket used the terms 'hypersexual' and 'nymphomaniac', and I would say we're both of those."

"And the exhibitionism?"

"Did you see me shying away from fucking anybody here on the patio the evenings we were here over the week?"

"No, but that doesn't mean the public sex doesn't bother you?"

"It doesn't. Don't use the word 'bother'. It does 'bother' me, but in a positive sense. I get aroused, stimulated, horny, and want more and more sex -- and that's good. I love watching other people having sex. I want to fuck all the time. It's crazy I know, but I do. I like being watched. It puts a special zip into my lovemaking, I think. I see the others and it makes me want to be with them and please them as they please me. It makes it more fun, more loving, and more erotic. My orgasms are more intense, and that's real good. I've reached the point where I know that sooner or later I will make love with everybody here, and that's wonderful. Gary, too."

"We used to put on sex shows for each other," Dave commented. "In fact, I don't know why we got out of the practice. I suppose all the time we're together making love on the patio is one large interactive sex show."

"Count me in. I'll do a show with you or anybody you choose, and more than one, too. Just no animals, please." She giggled.

"Nah, we're not into that, and no one is into BDSM, water sports, or scat either. I hate to even think of that stuff. For me, it's a turnoff. Abuse and pain -- giving or receiving -- don't happen around here except rarely and completely unintentionally. We're all into making pleasure for each other. You do see an occasional hickey when some lover got carried away, but those are even rare."

"Well, when are you going to start pleasuring me? Is begging allowed?"

"It is, and I guess I'll just have to force myself to make love to one of the prettiest women on the planet. Such a burden I carry some days." He put one wrist to his forehead to illustrate his woes at honoring her request.

Dave got punched in the shoulder, and then Nora melted into his arms and the kiss they shared intensified until the water in the nearby pool started to steam. Nora ground her slit again his leg, being sure to rub against his cock.

Given what Nora had said, Dave cut to the chase, led her to a nearby chaise, and gave her The Experience as they started to make out and he went down on her. The orgasm the A-spot stimulation induced, coupled with his other actions, rendered Nora a puddle of orgasming female flesh that then went into overload spasms and passed out from too much pleasure and sensations.

Dave cuddled her body to his as she rested and the pleasure parts of her brain rebooted with a completely new operating system. Based on what the other women had told him after The Experience she would never be the same.

Dave noticed Gary DeVille watching the two of them as he cradled the man's wife and gently stroked her breasts. He'd watched the fingering and the fisting as Dave had made her orgasm over and over.

Nora awoke and looked up at Dave. "I love you."

"We've just barely met, but I understand. I love you, too, and I will support you into this new lifestyle you seem to have adopted. I'm glad you like us."

"Thank you. I love this. I love Gary, but I also love having sex with other men. I should have made cookies and brought them up to meet you months earlier. I regret the lost time."

"You might not have been ready. You needed that much more conversation with Gary and deep thoughts of your own."

"Gary and I talk about everything. We've been talking about the Circle and our new sex partners since we met you and since we first experimented here. You and the Circle are a godsend for us. We've had other friends, but our whole focus is here now -- and yes, we adhere to the safe practices edicts of the Circle.

"We are now so excited about each other, what's going on in our lives, and our new friends that the days are too short. We want to be involved in EVERYTHING that's Circle related." She giggled, "I also am sure that Gary wants to watch me fuck every man in the Circle."

Dave chuckled, "I know the feeling. It'll pass, or at least much of it will. I will always be available to you to talk, to answer questions ... for anything. Gary has been watching us for a while; he's been sitting at the bar playing voyeur."

"So you're available for making love to me?" Nora posed with a hopeful expression as she then kissed him.

Dave laughed, "Always, but ... I can be popular on some days."

"Then make love to me right now. I've cum and cum and cum, but you've been very patient and caring, and turned me inside out with the most powerful orgasm in my life. Now, it's your turn. I want to pleasure you."

* * * * *

Samantha had agreed to this crazy forum for the interview. In some ways it would be a very high stress situation, however, she seemed up to the occasion and ready to prove herself.

Most of the moms and a couple of dads took seats around the core living room facing the table at which Alice and Samantha sat. Alice decided to play moderator for the job interview. Also present beside most parents were two other members of the board who had children or were concerned about the home schooling project. All in all, about twenty people were in the room.

Alice stood and called the meeting to order. "Thank you for coming. Just to restate why we are here; this meeting is a job interview to see whether the Circle will hire Samantha Stone as our first 'official' home schooling teacher.

"Just to review the criteria: she will interface with the public school system to be sure we are covering any Federal, state or city mandated programs or learning modules; she will develop a curriculum and lesson plan relevant to each student; she will report periodically -- not more than once a month and nominally every two months -- about the progress each of our little darlings is making, and more frequently if she sees problems arising.

"The dads and moms and everyone in the Circle will support her. If she needs help, she has avenues to ask for it and for us to render same. We have agreed to a salary of $48,000 for this position, with various benefits attached, including living space here in the Circle in one of the core suites if that interests her for a nominal rent. That is significantly more than starting teachers get in our community. We will review her work and adjust her salary accordingly at the six-month and one-year mark. There is health care and a vacation day allotment as well.

"So this meeting is for us to qualify her and ask questions. I may have more to say if time allows. We allocated ninety minutes for this meeting. Questions or comments?"

Julie, who was now bulging with her first child, asked, "Samantha, tell us why you think you'd qualify for this position?"

Samantha thought for a moment and responded. "Honestly, I only have a few days of student teaching in the elementary grades and lots of theory from the class room, but I've also worked summers while in college for a Montessori school initially as a junior gofer and observer, and then as sort of a substitute teacher. AND I am really eager to apply what I know and work with kids. I love them -- all ages from birth until they become adults -- and them, too. I am so enthusiastic about this position.

"I'm also a double major. Besides education, I minored in child psychology, so I have that extra education and interest in my background. I guess the last part of my answer is that I think I've met all of your children from Matthew and Rose at the older end down to the youngest. I'm now friends with Maddy and Taylor, and look forward to working with them as we create and implement a home schooling program for everyone."

Alice interjected, "Both Alice and Maddy have given Samantha their stamp of approval."

Joan asked, "Our kids are all different ages. How will you manage a program for them?"

Sam said, "I think each student needs their own program. So, some younger kids may be ahead academically of older kids. There'll be some things we can teach to everyone, and some things that'll need individual instruction to keep their interest and motivation high. I can teach the same subject, but at different levels at the same time. For instance, some kids may be starting simple addition, while others are learning about adding decimal numbers or fractions."

Amanda asked, "Will you do field trips or things outside the classroom?"

"Oh, certainly. We'll do seashore things, museum trips, maybe a boat trip to learn about sailing and how our ancestors came to this country and things like that. We might go to a baseball game in the spring -- there are hundreds of lessons there to talk about, everything from physics of the game to teamwork. There is no end of things like that. We may also invite outside people to come and talk to the students and bring interesting things to entertain yet educate them -- some of you. I have a friend that is a clown, but she teaches basic science concepts as she does her clown thing."

"What will you do if you need help?"

Sam responded, "I am on good terms with the faculty in the programs at the university. In fact, they will be very interested in your home schooling program where you have so many students in one cohort. They might like to do some research here, but that'd be for you to decide. I have all of you plus Maddy and Taylor. I won't be shy to ask for help if the water starts to get too deep."

"What program will you use to teach reading skills?"

Sam said, "One of the best programs out there is called ABCMouse. I can get online access to it, and we can also order the classroom materials. There are others I need to research more, and I might borrow bits and pieces from some of those. So much is online."

There were other questions about various curricula, how Samantha taught in front of the kids, the role she saw for technology, what her own schooling had been like, and so on, all related to the home schooling project the Circle wanted to start.

Eventually, Pam got a gleam in her eye and asked, "So, what is your experience in the Circle so far?"

Sam got a nervous tic suddenly. "Errr, I've ... I've only been with Cord and Wes, but I know the other Phi Theta Rho guys who are interested in this Circle. Cord is kind of my boyfriend, and we've been talking a great deal about all the different aspects of the Circle. Wes, too. I came to the last Circle 101 class and I've been loosening up, too. He told me some stories about how some of you did that -- loosened up, I mean."

Pam probed, "And what have you done?"

Sam blushed up a lovely pink hue that spread from her visible chest up her neck to her face. "Well ... I kind of flashed a couple of my male professors. I stopped wearing panties, too. I also let Cord make love to me in his study room at the fraternity while the door was open. Some of the other brothers watched us. It was kind of hot, but I was so nervous I didn't orgasm."

Pam asked, "What would you have done if some of the guys that watched had wanted a turn with you?"