Loosening Up Gina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had she gotten herself into? She expected very nasty things to be done to her when she chosen to sign up for this but this guy was not even trying to make her comfortable. The least she expected was for Leibman to go gentle with her over tight tiny asshole. But it was a fact that she chose to be here. Despite liking it or not she had bent over by her own mind and now had to take it like a big girl... right up the butt.

Leibman's voice brought her escaping conscience back to her current predicament. "See. Now your anal cavity is much more accepting. See how easy this goes in and out despite your efforts." He said pumping the toy in and out a few times. "This way you can start a scene at any time we ask of you whether you are aroused or not which is very important when we are shooting a scene." He continued still pumping the dildo.

"But, for you to take anal sex seriously on camera you must learn to endure it for a long time. Although the main trick is to push like I showed you just now nothing compares to good old-fashioned sexual arousal." And with that he flicked the base of the vibrator and it started buzzing.

Gina was so surprised she screamed like a banshee and lifted her head up pushing with her arms at the bed. She looked back and saw Leibman smiling ear to ear. She felt the vibrations shake her guts powerfully. She had heard about vibrators but had never bought one as she really didn't have the need, what she didn't know was how relentless and vigorous they could be. She couldn't stop screaming and she only stopped to get another gulf of air before her cries mixed with the high pitch buzzing sound that came out of her ass.

"I thought I could help you a bit and used this vibrator that is small enough for you but as I can see from your reaction gives a proper stimulation to your body. Some actresses can get aroused sufficing anal penetration but for most it has to be achieved by other means. So this is what I want you to do now: You have to learn how to masturbate yourself while the vibrator does its job. I will leave you now and observe you from outside, you must continue until you reach an orgasm, a real one please, and make sure this never leaves your ass completely or I'll shove this one completely inside you and get another one for you to start again. And no turning it off either. Understood?" And with that Leibman left the dildo buried to the tip.

"What? What was that he said? Vibrator, ass, orgasm?" Gina was so far out she almost didn't listen but finally it hit her. He wanted her to masturbate with that thing buzzing up her ass until she came. But before she had time to ask Leibman had left the room. She felt the vibrator start to slip out quickly and she certainly heard what he would do if it fell off.

She dropped her head and reached back with both her hands catching the evading object. Now what? That thing was so uncomfortable that she was not the least happy about it being poking in her bottom but the vibrations were shaking her whole body. If it only was in the other hole... No! She couldn't take it out. What then? She had to cum or she would have to stay there till the batteries went dead. She let one hand slip to her vagina. It was still a bit itchy from the harsh fucking it had received earlier.

She spreaded her pussy lips and caressed it up and down massaging her labia, trying to forget the oscillating device. She found her clit like she had done in all her teen years and coaxed it out of its hiding place. That was the easy part, but as she started rubbing it she found out that this task was not going to be so easy. The vibrator shacked her bowels so hard it started to get really painful after a while. It was not stretching pain or even uncomfortable pain it was a new feeling that hit her. She was cramping up, her ass wanted to evacuate this disturbing alien object and that was the one thing she couldn't do.

She started to franticly rub her pussy, she put one, two three and sometimes even four fingers pumping her hole. She switched hands after a while holding the golden vibrator with the other. She pinched her clit hard to forget the pain then her gorgeous sizeable nipples, she changed position and lay on her back. Nothing worked.

She was high all right, she could almost taste the orgasm in her mouth but with all those cramps there was no way she could get there. She was getting tired when her hips spasmed impelled by all the cramps. The dildo was quickly shoved inside her ass and then pulled out. "Ouch... Hey! That really helped." Gina hadn't been moving the dildo the whole time leaving it half way inside. When she moved the dildo the cramps died out a bit, but it was the vibrating feeling rushing along her insides that gave the small extra pleasure she had been looking for that would balance out her bowels discomfort.

With that she pumped the vibrator slowly in her ass to test the feeling. It worked, when it moved along her rectum she could feel it with her vagina. After spending almost half an hour in vain efforts she was on her way to release.

She remembered how to relax her bowels and started pumping the golden vibrator with one hand while she masturbated her pussy with the other.

It was working, just a little more and she would get there, but she was shoving that thing in and out for all she was worth. She had to get a bit more power, she grabbed at a spongy satin pillow left at the head of the bed, she placed it between her legs, lifted up and then sat on it. Then she started riding it with all her might while she mashed her tits and massaged her clit in synchrony with her jumps. Her ass went numb and she could only feel a vibrating stimulation along her vagina each time she fell with her weight on the dildo. A tremendous energy invaded her whole body and the pent up orgasm that had build during all that time finally released. It was the most tremendous thing she had felt until that moment and she just kept going and going, slowing down only a bit at a time until she finally collapsed, spend, laying on her side with her legs gripping the pillow tight against her butt where the vibrator still buzzed happily.

Leibman was ecstatic. This girl had more potential than she knew, she had just managed to provide a scene that could make for a whole lot of money and he had it all on tape from four different angles. He couldn't wait till he could sell live feeds across the Internet. But another twisted idea began to form in his mind: "I wonder if she can... nothing like trying."

While Gina was half asleep Leibman entered the room holding a black latex butt plug. He gently reached for Gina's legs and opened them up to remove the pillow trying not to wake her. The vibrating vibrator vibrated out of her slick and very relaxed ass and was promptly replaced by the rubbery plug. Her anus accepted the eight inch wide part with ease and then closed around the small pencil width bottom holding it in as tight as it could at its present state. The bottom lid prevented more than its 5 inches to reach deeper in her rectum. He then turned her flaccid body on her belly, spread her legs a bit so the plug would be visible blocking out her ass. Then he fetched a chair and sat there watching over her orgasmic morning nap.

Gina had cum so hard that she black out with a smile on her face for about ten minutes. When she started to regain conscious she remembered the ride she had given at her impaling device and could still feel it in her ass. In fact it felt to her like it was still there although it certainly wasn't because she didn't feel the relentless vibes. She rolled up and sat on the edge of the bed. Damn her ass felt distended, in fact it felt full and dull. She jumped up a bit on the mattress. "Ouch, Hey, wait a minute, there IS something in my ass!"

"Hi miss Gina. Glad to see you managed so well the little task I gave you." Leibman said moving up to her anticipating her next move.

"What did you do?" She screamed and jumped up bending over and reaching back to her ass trying to remove whatever was there.

"Not so fast." Leibman said grabbing her tightly by her waist and cupping the plug with his hand preventing her futile attempts to get rid of it.

Gina started sobbing helplessly. "I can't take it, my... my ... ass is sore." She said bursting into tears.

"I'm afraid your ass is also very very tight. I can't spend lots of time opening it back up whenever you must perform your duties. Anyway its a good training for you and you will see that after a while you wont even know its there." He said jerking it around and trying to see if it was tightly pinned inside her.

"No more. I want... to leave. This is too... too much, my ass..." She wailed and cried.

"My dear. You are free to leave anytime you wish just as long as you pay for the expenses you had made Phallus Entertainment spend on you." Leibman advised her options.

"Pay?" Gina asked surprised.

"Yes. Its in your contract, you should read it some day." He chuckled. "Between materials, time and services I estimate the debt would be of about 50 thousand dollars by now, but of course it was a big initial investment and it could be more." He explained.

"I don't have... that. I can't even earn that much to pay you in 10 years." She pleaded, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Then I suggest you do as you are told. I will let you rest until lunchtime, provided of course you do not remove this plug from your ass. If you do I still have plenty of vibrators to test on you, but I'm afraid they are all larger than that last one. Stay here and don't leave until I call you for lunch." Leibman commanded.

"When is lunch, there are no clocks here." Gina stated coming out of her cries.

"Like I said, when you are told! Now stay here and don't move this thing." Leibman said giving a last push in the black plug and leaving Gina alone in the room.

This was not what Gina wanted. She wanted to do a porn movie to earn money, she didn't thought this would be this hard. Now, she had a sore ass blocked out with a huge thing and she had just signed the contract a few hours ago. She was supposed to live here so she still had days ahead of her... in fact she didn't even know how long it would take. Now, she had to wait, but wait for what?