Loosing Cynthia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently the group of rowdy guys didn’t have trouble letting imaginations run wild as they started to whoop and holler in approval. Rick grinned as he let their minds work, and then he called for quiet. “All right you guys, I think you’ve can figure out how she can entertain us, but since it’s almost midnight already we need to take just a little time now to get to know and see Cyn a little better.”

He called for a chair and someone placed an empty one in the center of the room. He turned it to face the corner where a full sized couch and loveseat were grouped, then he directed the restless crowd to take seats somewhere in the grouping. “Cyn, I want you to sit here, on the chair.” He patted the wooden seat back as he spoke, and it was obvious that all of the attention was going to be centered on me. It made me nervous and at the same time excited and my hard nipples showed through my dress.

“OK guys I want to make this interesting, so we’re going to have an introduction auction, and for tonight only, I’ll accept IOU’s”, said Rick. “The first thing I’m offering tonight is the privilege to find out if these bumps you can see on her dress are tailor made visual effects, or a real part of Cyn.” I blushed deeply as he pinched the raised bumps through the material.

I’m certain most women or even liberated college girls would have become angry or ran like hell, but in my frame of mind at that time, I was staying for everything. I could hardly think as I heard numbers called out, and almost too soon Rick hollered sold for $20.00 to Jim.”

“Hell yea,” Jim shouted as he jumped up and swaggered over to my chair. Standing above me, he cold see further down into the scooped neck of my dress than anyone else, but he still pulled outward on my dress so he could clearly see the roundness of my breasts topped off with hard nipples. “Shit guys, the bumps really do belong to Cyn” He announced to the group. He almost seemed ready to sit down, but instead moved directly behind me and looked to Rick. “For $20.00, you get 7 minuets, and you’ve used two.” Rick said, then Jim slid both hands into the top of my dress and filled both with my nicely rounded breasts.

He massaged, pulled, pinched and squeezed them both for a couple more minuets and then tried to force the neckline lower so the others could see. There wasn’t enough slack in the material to expose my tits so he tugged up on the back and I automatically lifted up to reduce the resistance from the holding pressure of my body’s weight. The back loosened considerably, but the lower hem was pulled half way up my thighs in the process before my weight settled on the material again.

With the additional slack he could push my neck far enough down to pull both breasts out and expose them to the group. Visibility of my naked tits and nipples brought another chorus of cheers and another surge of juice from my pussy. He took the remaining time to suck both nipples into his mouth. If Rick hadn’t called time, I would have cum just from the attention to my titties alone; now I felt lost without the stimulus.

“Play with your nipples Cyn.” Rick said. “I want you to keep them hard.” “OK now, for the NEXT privilege, the bidder gets to see if she’s wearing panties. If she is he takes them off, if she isn’t he can finger her pussy and then pull her skirt up so we can all see how excited she is.” My urges made me swoon with dizziness and I wanted to throw my legs wide right now because I was too excited to wait, but I knew the anticipation was only going to make it better.

Everyone started yelling and the bidding ended at $35.00. I couldn’t believe that I was being sold off piece by piece, but it felt incredibly wicked and I loved it. Vinny was the winner and he sprang from the couch with enthusiasm to the task. “How long do I have?” He asked Rick, when Rick told him he had 10 minuets, he let out a yell and beat his chest. Vinny knelt at my knees which were being held uncharacteristically close together and ran his hands all over the exposed portion.

I thought my pussy must be so saturated, fluid would be running out in a stream onto the seat. My throat was dry and I was dizzy with lust as he started to slide his hands under the hem of my skirt and up my legs. Rather than heading between my legs directly to my crotch he stayed on the top portion of my thighs and when he reached the bend of my body at the top that transitioned to my smooth flat tummy, his eyes twinkled as he found no panty material. He let out another high pitched yell like a Spanish flamingo dancer and I think everyone knew that I was bare.

Vinny pulled his hands from underneath and directed me to stand. While everyone whistled and yelled, Vinny started pulling my dress upward. He paused when my pussy was still barely playing hide and seek to increase suspense. Then he resumed the unveiling while the noise became deafening and my pussy and black pubic bush were fully uncovered.

The bottom of the dress was now around my waist while the top was still pulled below my breasts, not exactly my favorite display but arousing none the less. While I stood he urged my feet wider until they were about 30 inches apart. As he played around in my crotch at the roomy top of my legs, I arranged my clothing differently by pushing everything up to my neck so I was totally exposed from tits to cunt, and I could almost hide the obscene pleasure on my face in the material.

I loved letting my watchers see as much bare skin as possible, and I was in heaven having Vinny play with my fanny while the others watched, it was so like the displays in Helena but even more arousing and unsettling because these guys were all strangers. I was willing to let them do anything they wanted. I realized that this was not an emotional issue, dealing with competing lovers; it was purely sexual. It didn’t matter who was playing with or fucking my pussy so long as it was being seen to, and Vinny was seeing to me well I thought as he brought me to another quivering climax..

Vinny sensed I was growing weak and settled me back onto the chair. A little nudge was all I needed to make me spread my legs as far apart as I could. Vinny went back to work immediately on my exposed pussy not daring to waste any of his ten minuets. It’s common for a woman to need at least a very short break after orgasm to get around the intense sensitivity, even if she is multi-orgasmic, but Vinny didn’t know or didn’t care.

When he resumed the intense finger fucking, I thought I was going to pass out. The combination of growing arousal during the sensitivity period of afterglow was divine torture, and when he lowered his mouth to bite, suck and nip at my clit I thought I would die and literally started to bounce on the seat of the chair with the overpowering sensation of another orgasm much more powerful now than the first.

When the flesh of my legs stopped shaking I slumped back on the chair, Rick spoke to the group saying, “If there was any doubt about Cyn’s willingness to enjoy what we’re going to be doing to her, I think it’s long gone now. So you’re not going to have to worry about whether she’ll holler rape or anything, this slut is dying to be fucked, she told me so before we got here.”

Here’s the deal, if anyone wants to fuck her on Thursday, it will cost you $50.00 for 30 minuets. You need to bring your own condoms, as many as you think you’ll need, and if I tell you something’s off limits, it is. If you want to watch, up close, it’ll cost $20.00 and you can beat your meat and cum on her without anyone giving you any shit, if you want a blow job, $30.00. We’ll be open for business from noon to midnight. Anybody have any questions?”

“What about anal?” Someone asked.

“Cyn has done it all, and she loves everything, just make sure you’re not a dumb ass and it should be OK. I personally don’t go for pain and bondage and I don’t think she does either so that’s the stuff that will be out of bounds.”

I was in shock as I listened to him and scared shitless, but I was in no shape after the double orgasms to put up a fight. I would have to deal with Rick later.

“Go ahead and have a feel on your way out and spread the word.” Rick said and while the guys filed out they each took time to sample as much of me as they could. I didn’t fight them off; I just spread my legs and filled both hands with the bunched material at my neck so I could hide my head in the fabric. I didn’t want anyone to know whether passion filled my eyes or exhaustion.

It was 1:15 in the morning before Rick got me to my apartment after I pulled the dress back over my naked body and walked to his car. Rick had me pull the dress back up the way it had been as we drove home so he could remember and made me stay that way until I was inside my apartment again with the door closed. I almost cried begging him not to make me do that but didn’t say anything, because I was afraid he would let me off the hook and my slutty side wanted me to take the risk.

I prayed no one was in the living room when I walked in, because there was no way I could hide from them if they were, but when I found it empty, I was actually disappointed and kept my dress up until I was in my bedroom. When I heard Carol react from the light as I opened the door I quickly pulled the dress back down, and then when she became quiet again I pulled it off and climbed into bed.

When Carol got up the next morning I was turned away from her in my single bed and during the warm restless night I had kicked the covers far enough off of me so that she could tell I was naked. I was aware she was looking when she pulled the off of me and my eyes blinked open. That’s when I shivered mostly from the excitement of exposure, but she must have thought I was chilled and covered me back up. When I turned over to face her she blushed and said, “I thought you might be cold.” Then she asked, “Since when did you start sleeping in the nude?” A naughty smile played across her lips revealing the nasty thoughts running through her imagination.

“It just seemed easy last night, I was so tired.” I said as I threw the sheet and cover completely off and completely revealed my nakedness.

“Gosh Cynthia, have you no shame?” She said in pretended shock. I knew my appearance actually excited her because I could see how hard her nipples were through her large oversized T shirt.

“You ought to try it.” I said. “Being naked is fun Carol.” While I spoke I toyed with the hem of her shirt pulling it up to reveal her white panties. “At least don’t wear these.” I said as I hooked my fingers into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down onto her thighs.

“Ahyyee!” She shrieked and jumped backward, but she didn’t pull them back up, instead with a naughty look in her eye, she pushed them further down until they fell to the floor, and then she stepped out of them.

A troubling thought crossed my mind as I looked at Carol; I had been willing to be exploited by others from the very beginning. Now I was so addicted to sex in any form and any time so much that I was now becoming an aggressor who was taking opportunities to find new requites to hedonism like Carol; a girl who was perfectly happy to be normal and chaste until she was cursed with a sexoholic roommate.

I jumped up quickly, grabbed my robe and headed for my morning shower, to effectively end the delicate situation I could see coming. As I looked back, Carol’s expression showed disappointment and that noticeable look of shame. While I stood under the shower spray I cried at the realization that some of the consequences of my addiction were being visited on those around me, and I was at a loss as to how I could change or stop things already in play, or if my addictions would even let me.

When I completed my shower and dressed I knew I had to get away from my apartment and my roommate without panties. I told Carol I had to go to the library to finish an assignment due next week, all true and accurate, and raced out the door. When I got to the library I found an area near the North windows on the third floor that overlooked the large grass mall. The mall was the effective center of campus and was crisscrossed with concrete walks to the various buildings around it.

I had been trying to study for almost two hours, and it had been difficult, to say the least, to keep my mind on track. Many of my thoughts were laced with exciting memories of the wall to wall sexual gluttony that my life had become accustomed to, and it was hard to keep from spreading my legs and masturbating while they played through my head. Many others dealt with the gravity of guilt I felt for the damage I was doing to myself and those close to my heart. I was thinking about Craig and how he might feel if he saw me in some of the settings that exposed my lust, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Startled I turned my head and almost groaned with exhaustion when I saw Rick standing ominously over me. I didn’t know how I could do with his dominating influence right then, but I hadn’t been able to develop a relationship of equality where I be myself. When he saw my expression, he knew I wasn’t happy to see him pounced on the opportunity to put me under his thumb. “You don’t look happy to see me babe.” He said, as he pulled a chair from the other side of the table and placed it in front of and facing me at the end of the table.

I said nothing, just slumped my shoulders as I felt the weight of his gaze. “You didn’t expect me Cyn. You should know I would find you whenever I wanted. Did you dress properly, like I told you to in your kitchen?

I trembled knowing I hadn’t, that day instead I put on a bra and pair of low waist bikini panties that I was wearing under a pair of nice slacks. I hadn’t planed on showing anything off that day, and had also worn a short sleeve light knit sweater in stead of a blouse.

“I see you’re not wearing a skirt or dress either so I’ll bet you thought you could get away without following the rules, isn’t that right Cyn?”

Rick had me pegged and I knew I couldn’t hide anything while I lowered my eyes and studied the top of the table.

“Stand over there in front of the window Cyn.” He said. He gestured to the wall of windows where you could look down on the view I described, and spoke with resolute firmness, without being loud or hostile.

I didn’t want to follow his instructions as I conjured up the nasty images of what he could make me do once he got me there, but in spite of it, I stood and walked to where he directed me. The habit of following directions was so strong, that I no longer had any idea of how to refuse.

When I stopped, he stepped in front of me, between me and the window. My slacks fastened with a hook and zipper at the front and he pulled my sweater up enough so he could grip my waist with his fingers slipped inside. The backs of his knuckles rubbed along the bare skin above my low-riders and his nails were almost to my dark pussy hairs. I held my breath as he slid the fingers back and forth right to left and teased my sensitive privacy. Using his other hand to help he released the hook and then lowered the zipper. I thought it hissed like a siren as it slid down its track.

With my pants opened wide he moved out form between me and the window, and nudged me closer to the glass. The window faced the north so there was very little tinting in it and as close as I was, I knew I would be totally exposed to anyone who happened to look up. Now Rick came to stand behind me and made me wait for the inevitable when I felt his touch light delicately of the waist of my pants, just over my hips.

I held my breath as I felt him slowly start to push them down and part of me wanted desperately to stop him while the other demanded that he hurry. He eased them slowly over the wide part of my hips and then they started to drop faster until they were lying at my feet. Rick made me step out of them, which wasn’t too hard with my low 2 in. heels. He picked them up and folded them, then walked back to my chair by the table and set them down, all the time with me standing bare legged in front of the windows.

When he returned to stand behind me again he caressed my body, with his hands roaming over my panties, smooth tummy and even up to fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples through my bra; he wanted to heat me up before he took anything else off, and I was squirming with lust as he roamed my body. I had forgotten any protest from earlier and was simply enjoying what he was doing to me while I looked over the grassy mall below.

There weren’t a lot of students walking the paths because it wasn’t it wasn’t time for classes to change, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before the walks were covered with hundreds of people rushing from one class to another. Reason and sense had little influence over me when lust was involved, and right them Rick was taking control and my lust was helping him.

I stretched and moaned as Rick pushed my sweater up to uncover my breasts, and willing held my hands up so he could push it and my bra up and off my arms, completely uncovering my upper torso to anyone below. He petted with my exposed flesh for a moment pushing me even more into uncontrollability before he slipped his thumbs into my bikini waist and pushed them down so I could kick them off my feet.

Here I was, naked and ready to be fucked, standing in front of the open window on the third floor of the school library, while Rick continued to caress my bare skin and open his pants. I shivered when I felt his naked cock stabbing into my soft ass and back from behind, and reached back anxious to feel the thick meaty shaft. While I stroked him to greater hardness, I spread my legs and brought one foot to the seat of a near by chair. Opened as I was I urged him forward so he could stab his hot dick into me, rippled with excitement as I felt him slide his full length into my oiled hole.

Rick fucked me rapidly, anxious to cum before he got into trouble, I’m sure he had little concern for me. Nevertheless, his intensity spurred me on to orgasm at about the same time. Rick never bothered with condoms, didn’t think they were necessary for him, although he had insisted that anyone who paid him to fuck me would wear one, here again, I’m sure he was more concerned about keeping me free from STD’s for his sake than mine.

When he got his rocks of and emptied his load, he pulled out and made me stand in front of the window naked, looking out while he got himself back together. By now the walks were crowded and I was excited as well as concerned as I watched a small group of about six guys standing on the grass just off the concrete walk that ran below. They were talking between themselves and then looking up at the building. It was obvious they had seen me and were excited about my performance with Rick.

All of a sudden, the group broke apart and the guys al rushed into the building. I knew where they were heading and started to dress as quickly as Rick would let me so I could get out of there and hide in a restroom or something. He wouldn’t let me put my bra and panties back on and made me leave them where he threw them when he took them off. I gathered my books and supplies as quickly as possible and rushed from the area. I was just going into the restroom when I looked over my shoulder to see two of the guys reach the top of the stairway on a dead run and turn into the study area where I had been only moments earlier. In the restroom I sat on the toilet to let as much of Rick’s cum as possible run out of me so it could be flushed away and notices the dark streaks of wetness in the crotch and down the inside of one leg in my grey slacks.

My god, I thought, how in the world was I going to be able to get out of this sexual mess I was in. I had long since stopped thinking of how I could salvage my relationship with Craig; I was certain that was gone. I placed so little value on my own life, I never really stopped to think that getting me out of this mess would lead me to a happy conclusion with another guy, a nicer guy, it would be nothing more than putting an end to a chapter in my life I already felt was ugly enough.