Lopunny wants Bunnies

Story Info
A naughty Lopunny uses her body to get her way.
1.3k words
4.14
26.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down over my chest to see that beautiful sight never gets old.

My beautiful Lopunny, her winter coat a beautiful white with shades of blue, worshipping my cock with her slender pink tongue.

Feeling how it ran up and down my shaft, slow sensual, meticulously coating every inch of my thick shaft in sticky saliva, remembering her training and giving plenty of attention to the head, taking it entirely in her little mouth to suck on it like a good little slave.

Feeling the soft texture of the roof of her mouth, along with those two front teeth teasing against the head as she nodded her head gently back and forth was a fucking dream come true.

Then, she opened those beautiful, honey coloured eyes, looking up at me with a mixture of desire and satisfaction at making that noise come from my, entirely involuntary.

"Am I doin' well Mastah'?" She asked, her bunny teeth giving her the sweet way of speaking, making her sound a little younger than her voluptuous body told she was.

I brushed my hand between her huge, floppy ears, smirking at the gentle whine of need that escaped from her. She was always happy with me being her Master... I'd asked her when she evolved and learned to speak how she'd want to call me, but she told me she was very happy, and very used to calling me "Mastah'" even if i never understood her.

"You're really looking to impress me tonight, aren't you bunny?" I asked her, as she lifted her little white ass in the air, showing the fishnets she'd slipped on to surprise me with.

"Why would ya' think that Mastah'?" She asked playfully, her bunny puff tail wiggling in the air high above... she only evolved a month ago, but she was well in command of her body, and knew perfectly well how to use it, her slight chest and runners body only giving more attention to her generous hip flare.

"I jus' wanna' please you Mastah'..." she whispered with that innocent voice as she rose up, showing a small swell of breasts, pretty little pink nipples, and a tiny waist...

I could also easily see between her well toned thighs, her juicy little pussy, exposed by the hole she'd cut in her fishnets, from pussy, and then again, a few little cuts to leave her tail hole available too...

I smiled, hands on her legs, as she shifted over me, gently rolling her hips back and forth, up and down, along the shaft of my painfully erect cock, pressed between us... The lust struck bunny placed her paws on either side of my head, as she stared down into my eyes.

"I jus' wanna' make sure you're happy..." she added, her trixie smile playing on her mouth as she moved up, and then quickly down, impaling her pussy on my thick cock, gasping out with pleasure at it, and already starting to roll her hips, riding it.

I knew what she really wanted though... The same she'd been asking for since she first evolved...

I reached up, and grabbed her by the base of on ear, pulling her off me to the side as her hips were already building up to a speed, trying to make me cum...

I had to admit, her slick walls, so warm, so hot that it almost felt like laying in a hot spring, was perfection.

Her body was made for breeding, her pussy always hungry, her walls always gently clutching and milking for the cum she was so addicted too.

It was a shame to pull out of it but...

"Not tonight Lo-Lo..." i told her teasingly as she whined and I pushed her onto her stomach, getting up on my knees behind her, enjoying the way she kept moaning, her slutty little mind right now just wanting to feel the domination that meant she'd be getting bred again soon...

I took hold of both of her ears this time, yanking back on them hard, forcing a gasp, and then a giggle from her little mouth, her golden eyes trying to look back at me as she complained, but her smile gave her away.

"Mastaaah'! C'mon Mastah', don't you wanna fuck my lil pussy? Teach me how ta' be a good little toy?" Her words made my cock ache and twitch... I pulled on her ears again as a "punishment" that she loved, and pressed the swollen, purple head of my smooth, saliva and pussy slicked cock to the tiny pink hole right below her fluffy tail.

"Ofcourse i do Lo-Lo... I'd love to just force my cock into your little pussy, and pump that fertile little womb of yours full of cum but..." I pressed into her tiny ass instead, insanely tight, despite the fact she got it fucked, fingered and fisted every single day.

"But if I gave you that Lo-Lo, you'd get pregnant..." I reminded her, already starting to pump her tiny ass, laying half over her back, holding both ears with one hand as my other hand held her delicate throat.

"Bunnies! Please Mastah! Please, you gotta! Gotta fill my lil pussy with bunnies soon Mastaaah'..." she complained, but i knew she was having fun, feeling her tight little bunny ass get stretched and fucked, feeling my thick cock grind against her tight little hole on each stroke in and out...

I started to fuck her little ass faster, harder, taking out the frustration of not being able to use her pussy on her other little hole as i pulled on her ears, as i squeezed her throat tighter.

"No no bunny... not yet... Master's not ready to share your attention... not yet..." i told her, as she let out moan after slutty moan, her little whore thoughts now only focused on the amazing feeling of a thick cock drilling her tight, furry little ass. As I pounded my cock over and over into her little asshole, I couldn't help a little tease, as a fun thought came into my head...

"Tell you what Lo-Lo... if you agree to be my little cum dumpster for the whole time... i'll pump your little body full of bunnies tomorrow. I promise ill fuck that little pussy till your legs shake and you can't think anything else except my name!" That got her attention... She started gasping, her throat being held tighter as i forced my cock into her stretched out little hole over and over again, pounding away at her tiny ass.

"Yes Mastah'! Please Mastah'! Do it! Fuck it! Pump my little ass Mastah', fuck me again an' again till my lil holes drip with your cum Mastah'! Just promise you'll do it! Promise you're gonna' fill me up with bunnies!!" She almost screamed, so desperate for the thought of doing what she was born to do, of being fucked and bred like a good little slut.

I couldn't help it after that though. That little cock crazed, cum loving speech of hers sent me over the edge, and i hunched down over her, humping her little asshole hard and fast, one hand under her now, twisting and toying with her little nipples as i noticed her arm had at some point gone beneath her, between her legs, her fingers plunging over and over into her aching little cunt as I fucked her now clutching hole, feeling how badly her little body just wanted me to cum already!

I pressed deep inside her, my balls stroked my her madly stroking fingers as we came, her asshole clutching erratically at my cock as with every twitch of my cock my balls would tug up and I'd spurt another hot jet of my cum into her used up little asshole...

I kissed her neck after a few minutes, when i knew she'd probably be feeling my cum running teasingly over her wet little pussy.

"Get some rest little Lo-Lo... you're gonna need your strength for what i do with you tomorrow..."

I could hear the lazy, sleepy smile in her voice as we slept like that, me laying on top of her, keeping her down, her little asshole plugged up with my cock.

"Yes Mastah'... Ah' loff' you Mastah'..."