Loraine's Quest Ch. 01

Story Info
Lifetime quest to become a TV slave becomes a reality.
5k words
4.28
58.1k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I can remember it as if it were yesterday.

The day had finally arrived. I was about to meet my Mistress for the first time. The months had dragged on endlessly while I had corresponded with Mistress Catherine regarding my suitability to serve her and become a permanent addition to her stable of slaves.

I sat in the lounge of the Biltmore Hotel, my stomach in knots, almost nauseous from the anticipation, dressed exactly as commanded.

I was wearing my blue blazer, charcoal grey slacks, pin striped shirt, red tie, and penny loafers. My tie was adorned with a tie tack shaped like a pair of handcuffs to enable Mistress Catherine to identify her neophyte slave.

Under my male clothes I was wearing a black garter belt with black seamed hose, a pair of red lycra panties, and a pink camisole. My cock and balls were adorned with the 1 3/4" solid brass genital ring sent me by Mistress Catherine. She had instructed me to put the ring on by first pulling the loose flesh of my ball sac through the ring, followed by pushing each of my balls through also. When my scrotum and balls were completely through the ring I was to push my flaccid cock under the ring and pull it through until the ring lodged behind my cock and balls.

As I had never done this before it took some time to master the technique. The feeling was incredible, the genital ring encircling my cock and balls reminded me constantly of my station in life, and of the commitment I hoped to make soon.

Several beautiful women had already walked through the lounge, looked me over, and continued about their business. I knew that my Mistress would not reveal herself if she was not pleased with what she saw, so I had no way of knowing if I had been scrutinized and dismissed as unworthy, or if Mistress Catherine had simply not arrived.

I was getting extremely nervous as I sat there nursing the Pink Squirrel (a ladies drink) that Mistress had told me to order while I waited for her.

It was now 6:30 PM and I had 4 more hours to wait, as I had been instructed to be available from 2:00 PM through 10:30 PM. I felt particularly conspicuous sitting there for hours nursing that single drink, contemplating the ring around my genitals and the silky feminine undergarments against my skin.

Before long my cock began to swell as I fanaticized about my future me as a slave to Mistress Catherine. I thought about the many letters sent back and forth over the months. I had described my most secret desires to her while she described her requirements to me.

After months of correspondence she notified me that the time had come for her to view the merchandise. Here I was, ready to sign her slave contract, abdicating all rights as a free man, by agreeing to give myself to Mistress Catherine to use as she sees fit.

It was now 10:15 PM and I was a wreck, the anxiety was killing me. Could it be possible that I would not be deserving of the honor? I had done everything asked of me, I had lost 45 pounds slimming down to 185 pounds which looked great on my 6 foot frame, I had stopped smoking, shaved off the moustache I had worn for 16 years, let my hair grow and had a permanent to give me a unisex hairstyle.

I then made the 2000 mile trip to provide Mistress Catherine the opportunity to consider me as a potential slave. The only thing I hadn't done was to shave my genital area, as commanded, as I wanted to wait to see if I was acceptable first.

God, I couldn't believe this was happening to me! It was 10:28 PM and there was only 2 minutes left and it looked as if my worst nightmare was about to come true. I was despondent. The disappointment was obvious as I slouched down into the chair feeling sorry for myself. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and I turned to look at the most magnificent creature I had ever seen. "Oliver, is that you?" she said.

I couldn't speak. I sat there turned in my chair looking at this perfect woman dressed in a black leather pants suit that was accessorized with just the right amount of gold jewelry. She was wearing the highest heels I had ever seen--probably 6 or 7 inches. She looked as if she ruled all she surveyed. "Y Y Yes", I said. "Good! Follow behind me and say nothing".

She turned and started out of the lounge and I scampered to follow, maintaining proper distance behind her. I watched as she approached an elevator marked "Penthouse Only", inserting a magnetic card which opened the elevator door. I followed this striking woman into the elevator and stood behind her wondering what was in store for me.

The elevator door opened and there before us was the palatial penthouse suite. As the elevator door closed she inserted the magnetic card, pressed some buttons and the display registered "Locked". "Oliver, have you done all that I commanded?" She asked as she circled me inspecting the merchandise. "Yes Mistress Catherine", I answered. "Hmmmmm, we shall see.

Turn around and face the elevator." I did as instructed, and as I did a rush of emotion passed over me.

Then I remembered the unshaved genital area and started to speak, "M M Mistress." "SILENCE, my sluts never talk without being told to! You have a lot to learn slave." To make her point she opened a drawer in a chest next to the elevator getting a ball gag. "Open your cocksucking mouth slut." I complied and she stuffed a large red ball gag into my mouth and buckled the strap tightly behind my head. The red ball was hopelessly lodged behind my teeth.

I started to shake a little--I knew she would discover my insubordination. I wished I had not been so conservative and had done as commanded.

"Put your hands behind your back piglet!" Hanging my head submissively I did as she commanded. She locked on a pair of handcuffs she had taken from the chest. "Let's just have a look." She took off my tie, casting it aside. I was visibly nervous, and my cock was growing from the excitement of having this incredibly beautiful Dominatrix honor me with her attention.

She opened my blazer and ripped my shirt open popping buttons all over the floor. As she pushed my shirt and blazer over my shoulders and down my arms where the handcuffs kept them from falling, she said, "My, what a pretty camisole slut, I hope you have met my other requirements as well." She rubbed her hands over my silken covered chest, pausing to pinch and twist my nipples, harder and harder until I moaned from the pain. "I see your nipples are nice and erect. It looks as though you're enjoying my attentions."

"Let's see the rest." She unbuckled my belt, unhooked my waistband, and pulling my fly apart let my pants fall around my ankles. My cock was really erect now, and an obvious bulge in my tight red lycra panties.

Mistress Catherine inspected my garter belt and nylons to check if everything had been put on correctly. "You have nice legs bitch, they will look good in heels." Patting me on the ass she commented, "cute buns honey, I'll put them to the test with my assortment of whips and paddles." She moved her hand around to my cock and balls and probed to see that the required genital ring was in place.

Mistress Catherine hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my knees. My cock sprang to life at the new found freedom, standing straight out. Mistress Catherine studied my erect cock. "I expected a little more, but I'll make do with your average size--maybe we can try some cock enlargement techniques. I see that you have figured out the secret of ringing your cock and balls, that's a good sign." Lashing out with her open hand, she slapped my cock and watched it bounce around. Two more slaps and I groaned through the ball gag. "UUUMMMPPPHH AARGH" "I'll put that to the test too".

She tucked my stiff cock between my thighs and pulled the tight red lycra panties into place pinning my cock in place increasing the pressure from the genital ring, walked around behind me and taking another pair of handcuffs locked my arms together above the elbows.

This allowed her to remove the wrist cuffs and let my shirt and blazer fall to the floor. Putting wrist cuffs back on she said, "Step out of your shoes and pants slave and turn around." I stepped out of my shoes and slacks, flipped them over on the pile with my shirt and blazer and turned around.

I looked into the most beautiful room I had ever seen. It looked like something out of "Architectural Digest". I was standing on raised foyer that had a railing separating it from a huge magnificently furnished room. In front of me were 6 steps that fanned out into the room. I was standing there dressed in my pink camisole, black garter belt, red lycra panties and black seamed hose gawking at Mistress Catherine's Penthouse Suite. I couldn't believe I was here in this entire splendor.

Mistress Catherine interrupted my reverie, "Walk down the steps and come over here facing the railing." I did as commanded and she locked a braided leather leash to the center link of my wrist cuffs, tossed it over the railing, and pulled on the loose end until I was doubled over. The back of my head was against the wall below the railing and my wrists were pulled tight to the railing where the leather leash was secured. My magnificent Mistress flipped out some retractable tie downs in the baseboard and using some ropes from a compartment in the wall tied my legs so they were spread about 3 feet apart.

I could actually look out between my legs and saw Mistress Catherine, upside down from my perspective, standing there with hands on hips saying, "I think that will keep you from getting into any trouble while I freshen up and dress more appropriately."

I wasn't going anywhere. The pain was just beginning in my shoulders from the unnatural position of my arms. I was just glad she hadn't said anything about my unshaved genitals and decided to relax and make the best of my position.

It seemed an eternity before I heard Mistress Catherine humming as she entered the room. I was unable to see her yet but I was more concerned about trying to shift my weight or move around a little to decrease my discomfort.

I looked through the inverted "V" of my spread legs and beheld a vision of unbelievable beauty. Mistress Catherine was the perfect picture of erotica. She was wearing a boned corset of shiny red latex trimmed in black, the bottom of which was about 4 inches below what looked like a 20 inch waist. At the top her perfect breasts were covered to just above her nipples. Long black latex gloves adorned her arms past her elbows, 6 garters hung down to secure the tops of her black latex hose. Her shoes were magnificent red and black pumps with 6" high heels. A red latex, vertically boned, 2" wide, diamond studded collar adorned her neck.

I focused on the convergence of her legs and saw she was wearing matching red bikini pants that just covered her triangular patch and tapered to a thong at the rear. When she turned around I could see that her well rounded, firm ass cheeks were bisected by the thin strip of the latex thong.

Her striking black hair was pulled to the back of her head and made into a perfect bun. In her right hand was a riding crop that she was tapping against her right leg. She was extraordinary. Her hourglass shape was accentuated by her shiny, skintight latex outfit. I wondered how she could possibly have laced on the corset without help.

"Well Oliver, it's time for you to sign on the dotted line.

I have inspected the merchandise and it is as promised except for the little matter of shaving your genitals." Oh no, I thought she hadn't noticed. "But I can take care of that problem in a manner that will remind you not to ignore my commands again." I wondered what my Mistress meant by that statement!

She released the leather leash allowing me to stand up and stretch. It felt great to be erect again and I moved my upper body around shrugging my shoulders trying to get the kinks out. "Sit on that stool slave." I walked over and sat on a barstool at the bar. Mistress Catherine attached the leash to an anchor under the seat, holding me in a seated position.

"You are about to sign a document giving me sole control over all aspects of your life. I WILL OWN YOU and you will live by the terms that bear your signature. Your new name will be Slave Loraine, chosen because it reflects your previous name of L. Oliver Raymond. Read over the terms and commit them to memory."

I looked at the document in front of me.

TERMS OF ENSLAVEMENT

1. A SLAVE IS THE ABSOLUTE PROPERTY OF THE MISTRESS AND WILL OBEY ALL COMMANDS WITHOUT QUESTION, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE EMBARRASSING, HUMILIATING OR PAINFUL.

2. A SLAVE WILL BE DISCIPLINED AT THE MISTRESSES WHIM.

3. A SLAVE WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ACTS IN FRONT OF THE MISTRESS AND HER GUESTS WHICH WILL BE HUMILIATING, EMBARRASSING AND PAINFUL.

4. A SLAVE WILL MAKE ITS BREASTS, ASS, MOUTH AND GENITALS AVAILABLE TO THE MISTRESS AND HER GUESTS AT ALL TIMES.

5. A SLAVE WILL PROUDLY DISPLAY SLAVE ADORNMENTS IN PUBLIC TAKING STEPS TO COMMUNICATE SLAVE STATUS TO ALL.

6. A SLAVE HAS NO PROPERTY. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE MISTRESS AND CAN BE TAKEN AWAY AT HER WHIM.

7. A SLAVE WILL ALWAYS ASSUME THE HUMBLE POSITION ON THE FLOOR UNLESS OTHERWISE COMMANDED.

8. A SLAVE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW TO THE RIGHT AND BEHIND THE MISTRESS AND WILL SIT, WHEN GIVEN PERMISSION, AT THE MISTRESSES RIGHT LEG ON THE FLOOR.

9. A SLAVE WILL BEG THE MISTRESS FOR DISCIPLINE WHEN GUILTY OF POOR PERFORMANCE, VIOLATION OF A RULE OR COMMAND, ACTING IN A MANNER THAT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE EVEN IF THE MISTRESS HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE OFFENSE.

10. A SLAVE WILL ALWAYS ENSURE THE MISTRESSES PLEASURE BY BEGGING FOR SEVERE BONDAGE AND GENITAL PUNISHMENT.

As I read over the Terms of Enslavement I realized that a lifelong dream was about to realized. I had always fanaticized about being a TV slave whose only responsibility was to always obey "her" Mistresses every command, no matter how whimsical.

"You will memorize these terms and be able to recite them when requested. Before I release your right hand to sign the document I want you to meet my other permanent slaves." Mistress Catherine turned me around on the stool, clapped her hands twice and two unbelievable looking slaves appeared. Never before had I ever seen such erotic looking people.

Both of these fantastic creatures walked toward Mistress Catherine, stopping about 3 feet in front of her. In unison, both dropped to their knees, bent over and touched their foreheads to the floor. "That, Loraine, is the humble position referred to in term 7. Slaves will ALWAYS assume the humble position whenever entering a room occupied by me or my guests.

My pinioned cock once more benefited from this visual stimulation, increasing even more the constant pressure resulting from my genital ring.

"Stand up slaves." The two visions stood and Mistress guided the taller of the two toward me.

"Loraine, this is slave Leonardo." The slave standing in front of me was a pre-op TS. "She" was about 6'2" tall and towered over Mistress Catherine as her feet were locked in a pair of black 6" high heels. A black satin, heavily boned waist cincher encircled her waist reducing it sharply. Opera length fishnet hose encased her legs held up by 8 garters from the waist cincher. A black satin push-up bra with half circle cutouts to expose her erect nipples supported her ample breasts.

Her head was completely covered by a black leather discipline hood and her mouth was filled with a leather pear gag snapped on to the leather headgear. I could see that the make-up on her eyes was in varying shades of purple, but any other features were hidden from view.

Ringing her hips was a pair of black leather laced on shorts that had a circular opening in front through which an enormous 8" cock jutted out. Her cock was pierced and a 1" heavy gold ring hung just behind her glans. A leather arm restraint was laced on forcing her arms into a folded behind-the-back position. A pair of leather ankle cuffs with a 12" hobble chain completed her outfit.

I had never seen a real live TS before and the vision before me was mesmerizing. Beautiful tits, slender build, narrow waist, a feminine swell of the hips, long tapered legs, and that ENORMOUS cock. WOW! An overwhelming desire swept my being--I wanted to kiss her cock and let her know how captivating she was. I consider myself heterosexual and never have I had thoughts like this. My cock was really pounding now.

"Leonardo is wearing the leather headgear because "she" cannot pass up a mirror without stopping to primp." Mistress Catherine continued, "She will be denied the opportunity to gaze upon her face for one week, and if that isn't enough to modify her behavior, I will deny her the pleasure permanently." I had the feeling Mistress Catherine was talking to Leonardo, not me with the last statement. I couldn't wait to see what Leonardo looked like.

"Loraine, this is Venus, my love slave. She is completely insatiable, uninhibited and bi-sexual. She loves being fucked in the ass, pussy, and mouth and would take it in the ear if she could. She loves sucking cock, eating pussy, and rimming ass holes. She goes bonkers when her clitoris is stimulated by a tongue. She craves the frustration of stringent bondage combined with genital stimulation that denies orgasm. I LOVE tormenting her!"

Venus, like Leonardo, was a vision of exotic beauty. She was about 5' 4" and perfectly proportioned. If there were a flaw, it would be that her tits were just a tiny bit small for her frame. Not that she didn't look good--just not PERFECT. She was wearing a beautiful emerald green leather outfit. Sort of a waist cincher that had an extension that bisected her tits and terminated in a 3" collar around her neck. Her pubic area was adorned with a matching green leather chastity belt that laced at the sides. Mistress Catherine informed me that both her rosebud and her pussy were well filled under the belt.

She was wearing matching green thigh high no garter stockings and a magnificent green and white pair of 6" heels that were secured using shoe locks. Her hair was a fiery red and hung down in ringlets to her shoulders. In her mouth was an inflated penis gag that had the inflator removed from the quick disconnect. I could see that her cheeks were "puffed" out from the oral intruder.

Green rubber elastic bands had been placed on her tits and the resulting appearance was fascinating. The bands compressed to force her tits to bulge out stretching her nipples. Her nipples were pierced and gold barbells were inserted to accessorize them. Her arms were locked in a matching emerald green single glove and her ankles hobbled with matching leather cuffs and 12" chain.

As if Leonardo weren't enough to increase my cock discomfort, this fantasy only served to intensify the problem. "Leonardo and Venus are going witness the Terms of Enslavement you are going to sign." With that, Mistress Catherine turned my stool around, released my right hand only and pushed a stack of documents in front of me.

"There are four copies here, sign at the bottom of each." The documents were staggered so the signature lines of the three under the one on top were exposed. "Sign your legal name on the left side, and your new permanent slave name on the right."

With a rush of emotion I signed all four documents. I became the chattel of this magnificent Mistress Catherine.

Mistress Catherine then attached a leash to Venus' left nipple barbell, the other end of which she attached to the chain of my elbow cuffs. She untied the leash on my wrist cuffs and said, "Get off the stool Loraine and walk over and stand behind Leonardo." Mistress pulled the leash between my legs and connected it to a ring on Leonardo's arm bondage. Walking around the front of Leonardo, she attached a leash to the ring piercing his cock.

12