Loraine's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The enormous international holdings that were left to me make it possible to live out the lifestyle he so ably prepared me for. I will never want for anything. I am now in the position of providing diversions for the very rich of the world. Heads of state and industrial giants from all over the world visit us here and pay handsomely for the opportunity to play kinky games with my slaves."

"Now to your role in all of this. You are to fill a void that has gone unfilled for some time. I consider myself very lucky to have acquired you as my property. My clientele has long asked for a slave that can be used as a TV or as a male slave. You, Loraine, are that slave. In addition to being my devoted TV slave, you will serve my "guests" in any manner I command. You will be the perfect TV slave to those desiring one, and the perfect male slave to those needing one."

"Both Leonardo and Venus have built up a clientele that take advantage of their charms. They both serve me without question no matter how painful, embarrassing or humiliating the requirements of the client. You will do the same. If you fail me you will be sold into slavery in the middle east where you will suffer the torments of hell. Nothing that will ever be demanded of you will be half as bad as the alternative."

"When you are not engaged with a client, you will be my TV slave. Always dressed appropriately and normally in some form of bondage. If you perform as I anticipate you will, you will be afforded the same rights as Leonardo and Venus. Those include a sizable pension plan, vacations, and the opportunity to receive sexual favors from each other. On rare occasion, one of my slaves is permitted limited sexual activities with me. You would have to perform some extraordinary feat to curry such favor. The possibility does exist however. I do not look to my slaves for my sexual pleasure, as you are my property to use as I see fit. There would be no challenge and only limited pleasure in seducing a slave! I do enjoy putting a slave in some restricted and painful discipline bondage position and require the slave to satisfy me in some way to put a stop to the pain"

My mind reeled as I heard what my Mistress was saying. I now understood why the bartender hadn't asked me if I wanted a refill for my pink squirrel, and why everyone had checked me out while I sat in the bar. They all knew why I was there. I suddenly felt a twinge of embarrassment and humiliation. What had I done? Why had I submitted to this Magnificent Mistress to be used as some plaything for the rich and famous? I had thought I would live with my mistress to be used as a plaything along with Leonardo and Venus. I never considered the possibility that I would be given to others on a regular basis to be abused as THEY saw fit. I wasn't sure that I could perform as Mistress Catherine desired.

I suddenly realized that this was what I had always wanted. As I came to that realization, another overwhelming wave of love swept over me. I would be that best TV slave, and always do as commanded. If that meant being a male slut slave without the trappings of the TV, so be it. I would earn the right to curry sexual favors from my Mistress. I would make her very proud of her slave Loraine.

As I renewed my commitment and thanked my Mistress, silently of course, she pulled on my leash. "Stand up Loraine, I want to have a look at you."

I struggled to my feet with the help of my Mistresses tugging on the leash and stood there proudly for inspection. The stirring in my loins signaled to me that I was where I wanted to be.

Mistress Catherine stroked my ruffled ass, my smooth skin above my fishnet hose, and the smooth skin of my face. "Leonardo and Venus have done very well. Your legs look as I had hoped. Those high heels do wonders for them. You will be a very good looking TV. If I didn't know better I would say that you have real breasts." She reached into my crotch and felt my sequestered cock. "I see that your situation has made your LITTLE cock hard. Good."

I looked at my Mistress and saw that she was wearing a tailored red/black silk print business suit. The silk hugged every curve of her sensuous body. The skirt stopped just above her knees, and she was wearing black hose and 6" heels. I could see the swell of her breasts at the open collar and longed to kiss her. She had tied a scarf around her neck and wore black leather gloves. She looked the part of a successful business woman.

"I have made arrangements for all of us to go shopping." Oh no, I thought, I not going out like this! "There are several items I purchased at the Corrupt Cherub Boutique that have to be fitted and I need your body there to accomplish this." I knew that she owned the hotel, but would she really parade me through the lobby like this?

"Leonardo, Venus, rise and get in line behind Loraine, we're going shopping." She took my leash and led me into her boudoir where there was another elevator. She inserted the magnetic card and the doors opened. "Venus, please grab my purse." Venus picked up the purse and entered the elevator with the purse bouncing off her shapely, latex covered ass. Mistress took the purse from her manacled hands, "Thanks sweet thing."

I wondered how it was going to look to the assembled masses when we stepped out of the elevator. I was sure that there would be people everywhere staring at this bizarre trio following this beautiful woman. The elevator stopped and as the door opened Mistress Catherine yanked on my leash and I followed her into a private parking garage where a huge black limousine waited. The driver opened the door and helped secure the three slaves in the limo. We were on our knees, side by side, facing to the rear seat. Our legs were secured at the ankles with leather straps anchored to the floor. I was in the center and followed Leonardo's and Venus' lead by bending over, assuming the position.

Leonardo's and Venus' manacles were secured to an anchor in the roof of the limo pulling their arms up and insuring that the position would be maintained. The ring at the end of my single glove was attached in a similar fashion. The strictness of my bondage combined with the gag and collar caused me to be bent over with my head back with my eyes even with the seat in front of me. I couldn't turn my head to either side and I couldn't lower my head. I had to look straight ahead. The driver, who seemed to think that all this was normal, assisted Mistress Catherine into the limo.

She sat right in the middle of the seat and crossed her legs. She was directly in front of me and I was looking straight at her crossed legs. I could see the tops of her hose and the garters that secured them. I was looking at that which I longed to bury my face into and was helpless to do anything.

With a smile, Mistress said, "Enjoy the view Loraine, some day if you are exceptionally good you may kiss me here." As she said that she uncrossed her legs and spread them a little so I could see her silk covered love mound. I moaned from the frustration of the moment and she laughed at my helplessness.

"James, take us to the Corrupt Cherub Boutique." she spoke into the intercom, and off we went. On the way Mistress toyed with the chain connecting Venus' nipple rings, pulling and twisting the rings and laughing at her muffled protests. She likewise fondled Leonardo's breasts in their webbed bondage, twisting and pulling her nipples also. She never touched me but continuously teased me by flashing her pussy at me. I don't know how long it took to get there, but my cock was as hard as its bondage would allow when we arrived. My mind was filled with visions of what it would be like to be allowed to pay homage to that sweet region between her thighs.

James opened the door and Mistress got out shooting me one last "beaver shot". The door closed and we waited for her return.

After about 15 minutes two strangers opened the door. The two stood there looking, "What have we here?" I was frightened and embarrassed as these two looked us over. "Catherine said to bring you three in, so let's get the show on the road." They freed our arms and ankles and helped each of us out of the limo.

One of them took my leash and led me across an alley into the back door of the Corrupt Cherub--a place I would get intimately familiar with. Leonardo and Venus followed.

Inside I could see Mistress Catherine seated on an elevated chair, sipping on a drink, waiting to be shown the selected articles on the models she brought with her.

Leonardo and Venus were led over to the back wall and a steel collar attached to their necks. The collar was anchored to the wall with a chain. They would have to stand there until released. They did however have a good view of the proceedings. I was placed on a low platform in the center of the room. The platform was illuminated by several track lights making me the center of attention.

The two strangers, Cleo, a plump middle aged lady, and Mel a young stud in his early twenties, stepped on the platform with me.

They both stripped off their clothes and dressed in black lycra body suits. I noticed that Mel was wearing a cock restraint and Cleo a chastity belt. Both were sporting huge nipple rings that distorted the nipple area. I guessed they were slaves to the owner of the Corrupt Cherub. The black body suits were complete with hoods and all that was exposed was their eyes. I learned that this was so that they blended into the black background and didn't detract from the show.

Mistress Catherine said, "Strip her completely." I was embarrassed and humiliated that I was to be stripped naked in front of these strangers. Even in my shame I knew better than to complain. Mel and Cleo removed my single glove, collar, maid's uniform, hobble, shoes, hose, latex breast simulator, latex dildo pants, and white lace headpiece. All of my clothes and bondage item were carefully folded and set aside. Mistress Catherine produced the inflator for my gag and Cleo jumped over and got it. The gag was deflated, and, with some difficulty, pulled from my mouth. I could barely move my jaw, it had been held open so long.

"Thank you Mistress", I said as my jaw started to work again. "You're welcome sweet slave."

Just then another woman entered. She was older, possibly in her mid fifties, but very well preserved. She was wearing a leather cat suit that highlighted her assets. She was striking. Not the beauty my Mistress was, but very pretty just the same. "Helga, what do you think?" Mistress Catherine asked. Helga walked over to where I was standing, stepped up on the platform and looked me over. "Catherine, how do you get their skin so hairless and smooth?" Mistress only laughed, and said, "You ought to know, you taught me." "Pretty face for a TV, kind of an average sized cock though." I was humiliated. Helga squeezed my balls and fondled my cock, causing it to swell, "Cock enlargement might help." "I thought the same," my Mistress said," have you got anything?" "Sure do, I'll make sure you get what you need."

I just stood there and pouted. They were talking about me as if I were some piece of property. Then I remembered, I was! This helped to raise my spirits, as I remembered that Mistress was showing me off to Helga.

"OK Helga, let's see what she looks like in your creations."

For the next two or three hours every manner of leather restraint, cock harness, breast harness, simulated breasts of every description, male leather harnesses, latex hoods, latex bras, latex lingerie of every variety, cock restraints, cock punishment devices, nipple clamps, butt plugs, dildos, gags, shoes and a seemingly endless variety of bizarre clothing and devices was fitted and tested to make sure my Mistress was satisfied.

Several items were tested on Leonardo and Venus as well. A specially designed heavy leather paddle with studs created "specifically" to create discomfort for a slave in latex was tested on poor Venus. It must have worked as she really hopped around after she benefited from its "kiss." I loved watching her tits jiggle and her ass bounce as she reacted to the new paddle.

Another interesting item was tried out on Leonardo. It was a special single boot. A stiff leather sleeve laced around both of Leonardo's legs. At the bottom of this beauty was a single high heeled--about 8"--boot. Both of Leonardo's feet were forced into the single boot and she had to balance on the one footed boot. Not an easy task when a loss of balance leaves you hanging by your steel collar!

"As usual, Helga, You have taken Leonardo's designs and brought them to life. I am very pleased." Mistress handed Helga a bundle of 100 dollar bills and kissed her on the cheek. "This will more than compensate you for a job well done. Please have Cleo and Mel dress Loraine as whatever they feel is most appropriate, and take the three of them to the limo, along with my purchases. I've got a call to make, may I use your phone?"

"Go right ahead, Cleo, Mel you heard the lady."

Mel and Cleo dressed me as I have never been dressed before. Not as a TV, but as a male slut. It seems that they were jealous of my position with Mistress Catherine and decided to humiliate and abuse my poor body.

I was harnessed in a leather waist belt that was about 12" wide with 7 locking buckle straps at the back. Straps shaped in a "y" that went over my shoulders and down through my crotch and back up to the belt. At my cock was a 2" chrome ring that my balls were pulled through, followed by my cock so that the ring was lodged behind by genitals. The leather strap between my legs had a butt plug that was slid on the strap. It was the biggest tapered plug I had ever seen. There was no way it would fit in my virgin ass! Mel lubricated the plug and my anus and started to push it in. "She must be virgin, this thing is going to take some effort to get in." Cleo grabbed my hair and pulled me down so I was bent over at the waist. Mel kicked my legs apart and pushed as hard as he could. I was begging them to stop, "That will never fit in me! Please, oh please stop--don't hurt me please." They laughed and as I screamed, the plug popped past my sphincter muscle and lodged in my anus. I couldn't believe that IT was actually in me! My ass felt as if it would explode from the pressure. They pulled the straps very tight and the belt cut into my smooth flesh. I complained, and Cleo slapped my cock saying, "Quiet slut or I'll whip your cock bloody." I shut up.

They finished putting on the harness, buckling the straps at the back. Mel picked up the gag I had worn earlier and jammed it in my mouth again. My jaw started to ache immediately. "I like this gag Cleo, It is the largest we sell." With that he pumped it up and disconnected the inflator. My face was distorted once again. "She not a pretty TV anymore with that gag contorting her face."

Cleo positioned my wrists at the sides of the waist belt and closed the leather straps fixing my hands to my waist belt. To make matters worse, she stepped behind me and strapped my elbows together with a leather strap. My hands and arms were not going anywhere.

Cleo moved around in front of me with the meanest pair of nipple clamps I had ever seen. I was shaking my head, but that was only an invitation to Cleo, The clamps were about 3" long and shaped like a "U" with hard rubber pads and a cam lock device that closed and locked the clamps. She pinched and twisted my nipples and I was snorting loudly in protest. With a sneer she pinched the meat of my left nipple and pulled out enough to squeeze the clamp down on. She moved the lever on the locking device and the clamp was so tight I couldn't stand it. I was moving around, snorting through my nose begging for her to take it off. Her answer was to clamp my right nipple. Tears were forming in my eyes from the pain, it was incredible. Mel peeked around and said, "Wow, those are really making an impression. Her tits are going to remember those!"

Mel slipped a leather hood over my head and laced it on pulling it very tight to my face. "Don't want anyone to see her pretty face--they might not think she was a male slut." The eye openings permitted me to see and the lower part of the nose was open so I could breathe easily as the gag wouldn't allow mouth breathing.

A leather strap was attached to the ring at the top of the helmet and than to the strap joining my elbows pulling my head back so my vision was about 15 degrees above horizontal.

Jack boots with 6" high heels were slipped on my feet. Hobbles at the knees and ankles limited my stride to about 8". I had a hard time balancing in these strange male boots with high heels. The position of my head combined with the pain in my nipples made concentration difficult. Cleo and Mel steadied me until I got to where I could stand OK.

I was terribly embarrassed and humiliated. I was a lovely TV, not some male slut slave to be harnessed like some domestic animal. I was feeling sorry for myself, and tears were flowing easily. "Poor dear, She crying," said Cleo. "Too bad piglet!"

Cleo was playing with my cock and balls. She was fondling them, kissing them and licking my cock. In no time I had a raging erection. Just what she wanted. She unrolled a condom on my erect cock and massaged it a little. It felt so good, in spite of my suffering. But she wasn't trying to make me feel good. She unrolled another condom in her hand and bunched up the rubber like a nylon stocking. She inserted the end of my cock and pulled the rubber over the one already there. When she got to the end of my cock she stretched out the remaining part of the rubber and covered my balls too. This was easy as the genital ring pushed my balls forward. She let the end of the condom, which is like a rubber band, close down behind my balls. Both my cock and balls were now encased in a latex covering. The elastic ring behind my balls was constricting and I could feel it tightening up.

The two of them stood back and admired their work. Cleo fondled my rock hard cock once more and said, "Let's get them in the limo, don't want to make Mistress Catherine mad."

"Wait," said Mel, "Let's add a band around her balls too. That will really drive her mad when the burning starts." With that, Mel held up a small 1/4" wide rubber band that was about 3/4" in diameter. He stretched it out and put it over my latex covered balls! Now I was in trouble. The band constricted and my balls were a tight bundle under my cock. The band was immediately painful and started burning a little right away. I was snorting heavily now, trying to plead with them not to hurt me so. What did I ever do to them? I was to discover later that they loved to inflict severe pain on TV's, and I was no exception. Why had my Mistress allowed this to happen. I felt so alone in my suffering and begged continually for relief. Mel and Cleo only smiled and squeezed my balls and slapped my cock. "It may not be the biggest cock around, but it bounces around nicely," Mel said.

They took me, Leonardo, and Venus to the limo and strapped us in as before. I was anchored at the elbows and the head strap had me looking straight at the point where Mistresses sweet pussy would be. My nipples hurt terribly, and my arms were numb. The elastic bands behind my balls and around my genitals was beginning to burn and I knew it would get worse. The position increased the pressure from the butt plug and I knew my ass must be ripped apart.

I don't know how long we waited. The many painful distractions made tracking time impossible. I was in misery. My entire body screamed for relief.

The limo door opened, and Mistress got in. "Home James", she said in the intercom and we started off.

"My, my, Loraine, you look somewhat less than comfortable. Let me see what they did to you. I guess you discovered Mel and Cleo have a unique way of creating discomfort. Those nipple clamps look real painful." She reached down and gave the clamps a little flick with her finger. She picked the right one up and twisted it. I snorted at the increased pain. "Nice cock bondage. I like the way the burning gets progressively worse until you will say or do anything to get the rubber band and rubbers off."