Loraine's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between my legs and squeezed my cock and balls. "Wow those are tight as a drum--must be the constant pressure from the elastics. I see you are hard as can be--you must like this torment. That's good, as I have a few clients that will test your limits for you." Leaning back in the seat, with legs spread slightly, she said, "You just rest there and enjoy the view, I promised Helga I wouldn't remove your bondage until after we're home."

I moaned through my nose trying to beg her to remove the rubber band and condoms torturing me with their elastic bands--my entire genital area was one mass of burning pain of an intensity I had never experienced. I couldn't even feel the huge butt plug as the pain in my genitals and nipples consumed all my attention.

She picked up a magazine and started reading. "Oh, by the way slaves, we are going to have some visitor from Greece tomorrow evening. It should prove to be an interesting evening for all."

The pain was unbearable, but there was nothing I could do about it. A constant nasal moan was leaving my body. It was not something I could control any longer. I would have eaten shit if that would stop the ever increasing pain. Not even the view of my Mistresses spread legs and sweet pussy could take my mind off the pain. Please hurry James.

Please, oh please I snorted, "uuunnnffff uuunnnfff", and Mistress Catherine smiled, toying with my right nipple clamp with the toe of her left shoe.

What was it she said about Greek visitors? Was I going to find out what service to a client was all about?