Loraine's Quest Ch. 04

Story Info
Lifetime quest to become a TV slave becomes a reality.
7.4k words
4.35
23k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Venus moan, as she convulsed from one orgasm after another, while attempting to keep her legs from buckling under her. Whenever she failed in this effort she was once again left hanging by her pretty red pony tail.

I tried to visualize her struggles and imagine how sensual her "dance" would be. The blindfold couldn't stop the images in my brain. I could feel my cock harden in its latex confinement as I fanaticized that her struggles resulted from my tongue dancing across her sweet clitoris.

Leonardo was quiet. Just the measured breathing of someone trying to be as still as her bondage would allow. She didn't want any movement because she wanted to avoid increasing the pain in her stretched out cock.

I tried to remember how much I loved getting to know Leonardo and Venus earlier in the day. I reflected on my first experience with sucking cock, even though it was only a kiss on the head of Leonardo's cock. I wondered how many "clients" would require my new found talent.

I told myself that there was only one cock that appealed to me, and forced bi-sexual situations would be just that--Forced. Sucking Leonardo's cock would be an act of love.

I am rambling on in an effort to take my mind off the incredible pain in my knees. The spreader bar combined with a bondage position that concentrates my weight directly on the bar under my knees, inflicts insufferable pain.

I can't believe how totally helpless I am. The pain is the only thing I can think of. I try to take my mind off my suffering, but those attempts are only a minor distraction, and I quickly find myself wishing Mistress Catherine would appear and make the pain stop.

As I knelt there chewing on the soggy soiled panties sealed in my mouth, I thought I heard something. I held my breath for a minute and strained my ears. Yes, there's someone in the dungeon. God, I hope it's not Trevor. We didn't need additional pain from that dunce.

I could hear a muffled sound--the sound of a person gagged. A gag that effectively eliminated intelligible speech--must be one of Mistresses inflatable gags. I could hear the sound of latex rustling as someone was being dressed in a latex garment of some kind and someone being raised up by a winch.

But I couldn't discern any more.

I heard someone over by Venus, and realized she was being freed from the rope attached to her pony tail. Venus' moan changed to a now familiar pleasure moan as the weights were removed from her nipple rings and her tits gently massaged.

I strained to hear more, and was interrupted by someone squeezing my latex covered genitals followed by attention to my latex covered nipples.

My collar was disconnected from the floor ring, the chain to the spreader at my knees was removed, and my legs pulled back until I was laying on my stomach with my legs looking like those of a frog stretched out behind me.

The bindings held my knees spread to about 30" while the ankle hobbles held my ankles at 14". At least my weight was off that tormenting spreader bar. The bindings on the spreader were removed along with the bar and I could straighten my legs. What relief!

I heard an audible sigh from Leonardo as his cock was released and allowed to return to its normal size. I couldn't imagine how sore a cock must be that was stretched as much as hers. I wished I could ease her pain a little. I could hear the jingling of the nipple clamps as they were removed. Leonardo moaned as her nipples were massaged.

Then the silence was broken by Mistress Catherine's voice, "The three of you must get to bed. We have visitors to please tomorrow. Our Greek friends will be here in the morning for about 4 hours.

I have a special guest who will arrive tomorrow afternoon and will stay over for a day. She is coming at my request to add a new dimension to our games. Her name is Mistress Enide, and she is a specialist for piercing slaves. Leonardo and Venus will remember her as they have benefitted from her expertise.

I am going to finish Leonardo's and Venus' piercing and start and finish Loraine all in one day. Enide has a new method that speeds up healing, so we can pierce all we want at the same session."

As I lay there face down on the floor, I am trying to digest what my Mistress had just said. I was to be PIERCED? What parts of my body would be pierced? I remembered Venus' nipples. Damn, I should have asked her if they hurt, or something. They were very erotic. I recalled Leonardo's cock and hoped that wouldn't happen to me. Leonardo's ring made intercourse impossible due to its size.

I had no say in the matter--I was chattel of Mistress Catherine and she could do as she wished. I knew from my recent talks with Leonardo and Venus that Mistress found piercing erotic. If a few holes in my body made Mistress happy, then so be it.

Mistress connected us together by attaching a leash to my collar, Leonardo behind me was tethered from her cock ring to my arm bindings, and Venus behind her secured by her nipples rings to Leonardo's arm bindings. "Okay, let's go." And off we went following our Mistress, unable to take steps larger than 14" and unable to see because of the blindfolds.

We arrived safely at the slave quarters and Mistress prepared to put us to bed. Our blindfolds were removed along with the bindings linking us together. We were positioned so we were standing at the foot of our respective beds.

I looked down at my bed and tried to figure out what the contraption sitting on the bed was for.

My attention was distracted as I watched Mistress get Venus ready for bed first.

Venus' extremely restrictive arm bondage was removed and replaced with locking leather cuffs at her wrists and elbows. These were locked together securing Venus' arms together behind her. The collar, thigh high gold leather boots, and hobbles were removed and locking leather cuffs put on her legs at the ankles and above the knees. These were also locked together securing her legs to one another. Mistress removed Venus' gold surgeons mask and clamshell gag, replacing them with a latex hood with a breathers penis gag sealing Venus' head in latex cutting off her vision and rendering her mute. A black leather 3" slave's collar adorned her neck forcing her head into a tilted back position. Her breast bands and nipple rings were removed and Mistress massaged her tortured tits to restore circulation. Venus moaned through her new gag at this attention from her beloved mistress.

Mistress placed Venus face down on her bed, still dressed in her gold tutu and crotch stimulators. A power cord was plugged into a receptacle in the end of her butt plug and into another receptacle on a bed post. Mistress lifted up an access door on the post and punched some buttons. Patting Venus on the ass she said, "There, your friends in your crotch will turn on every now and then to keep you occupied." Mistress had programmed the electrical power to the butterfly on her clitoris and the vibrating butt plug so they would be activated at irregular intervals. Mistress pushed another button and a winch cable dropped down out of the mirrored ceiling of the bed. Pulling Venus' legs toward her ass, a short chain was connected from Venus' ankle cuffs to her wrist cuffs. The chain was placed in the winch hook and the winch was activated so that Venus' hogtie was made more severe by winching her ankles and wrists up, putting her into a very uncomfortable backwards bow. Her thighs and tits were raised slightly and her remaining weight was on her belly.

Venus moaned from the exertion and discomfort. Just as she did, the vibrators were powered up and she squirmed and moaned as the stimulation mixed pleasure with her pain. It looked like she was in for an interesting night!

Mistress moved to Leonardo. All of Leonardo's bindings and clothes were removed. Mistress lovingly stroked Leonardo's cock and nipples, massaging in salve to help soothe the pain. Leonardo moaned with pleasure from the Mistresses touch. "Thank you Mistress, that feels wonderful." "You're welcome my lovely Leonardo."

Mistress placed a latex bridle with an inflatable bladder gag on Leonardo's head, pumping up the gag to silence her. Leonardo's legs were spread at the knee with a 24" spreader and she was placed in a kneeling position on the bed. Instructed to sit, she was now sitting on the bed with her heels next to her ass cheeks with her knees spread by the spreader bar. Mistress buckled three leather straps around each leg securing them in the leg doubled position. Her cock was anchored to the spreader bar with an elastic tie, so only a minimum of pressure was used to keep her sore cock positioned. A winch cable was pulled out of the footboard and attached to the spreader. The winch was powered up and pulled Leonardo to about 2 feet from the footboard. Leather locking cuffs were placed on her wrists and connected to a winch cable from the headboard. Mistress pushed Leonardo backwards forcing her to lay back in a very uncomfortable position. The winch pulled her arms until she was stretched taut between the two ends of the bed. To finish her up, two hoses with a kind of funnel at the end of each were removed from a compartment in the headboard. These were placed over each nipple and a button pushed on the beds control panel powered up a vacuum. Leonardo's nipples were sucked up into the funnel-like hose ends. I could see that her nipples were about twice the size they were before the vacuum was applied. Leonardo moaned from the sensation and tried to roll over to knock off the attachments. Noticing this, Mistress tied a line from each of Leonardo's knees to the sides of the bed. No turning over for Leonardo. "You look marvelous Leonardo, I like the way the nipple enlarger has already doubled the size of your nipples. The total increase won't be permanent but some increase in size will be. Mistress Enide will be pleased with the size of your nipples."

Mistress turned to me. "You have probably wondered what that contraption on your bed is for Loraine. It was designed by Leonardo to train slaves in the art of sucking cock and to prepare virgin ass holes for penetration by the real thing. Both Leonardo and Venus have been trained using this wonderful machine--they both will attest to its effectiveness as will you tomorrow." I wasn't sure just how this machine worked, but I was sure I would soon find out. "I have had Leonardo add some refinements for this evening's treatment.

I am going to add cock and tit enlargement techniques to the evenings sensations", added Mistress Catherine.

Mistress removed the tape covering my mouth, after cautioning me to remain silent, and had me spit out the soggy soiled panties. She picked them up and held them up in front of my face, "You've certainly extracted all of Venus' sweet flavors from these!" She placed them back in the hamper and returned to me. Mistress removed the leather sheath holding my arms, along with the latex bra I loved so much. The garters to my red hose were detached and the dildo pants slid off my legs, after which the garters were re-attached. The last item to be removed was my slave collar. "Lie down on the bed Loraine. Position yourself on your back so the waist belt is located at the narrow section of your waist cincher." I followed Mistresses instructions and clumsily got into position. As I did so, the anxiety of the situation caused my cock to grow to erection. Mistress laughed a little and said, "You look a little uncoordinated Loraine, and your cock tells me you're looking forward to discovering the secrets of this machine."

Mistress secured the belt around my waist and put locking leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists. I noticed that my ass was slightly elevated by the device I was strapped to. My arms were secured straight out to the sides of the bed and pulled tightly so movement from side to side was eliminated. My ankles were attached to winch cables from the top rails of the bed about half way between the head and foot of the bed. The winch pulled my legs up and back toward my head so that my legs were spread wide and access to my ass hole and genitals was unobstructed.

I flushed in embarrassment at my exposed helpless position. The device I was strapped to had several attachment points for accessories. I was too soon learn of some of these embellishments.

"Loraine, I observed your activities with Leonardo today while I was reviewing some of my surveillance videos.

You demonstrated some real potential and I want to help you develop your talents. The first attachment for the device you're in is to help you practice your cocksucking skills." Mistress brought out a cage device that opened up and closed around my head. It attached to the platform I was strapped to and held my head, tilted back slightly, and rigidly positioned so it couldn't move. Directly in front of my mouth was a rubber penis that was average in size and flaccid. This penis was mounted on a shaft that was part of a pneumatic cylinder. Mistress adjusted the cylinder mounting until the penis had passed through my lips about 1". I was about to say something when Mistress said, "Let's test the set-up Loraine." She connected a hose that pulled out of the headboard to the cylinder and adjusted a valve or two and the rubber penis in my mouth began to swell. It was like having a real penis in my mouth that was responding to oral stimulus. I was scared--it might fill my mouth and choke me. It had grown to where my mouth was wide open to accommodate the intruder. It started to move in and out, like the real thing. I was being fucked in the face by this machine.

I tried to say something, "Preee mmmmppppphhhh Isshhhppp." The cock in my mouth was very insistent and penetrating deeper and deeper with each stroke. I wondered if I would make it through the night. Mistress stopped the action of the cocksucker trainer for the moment, although she didn't let its erection soften, insuring my silence. She brought out another appliance to attach to the platform I was strapped to. It slipped into three attachment points and locked in place. Since I couldn't move my head to see it, although I could see a little in the mirrored ceiling reflection, Mistress described it to me. "Loraine, this device is very similar to the one on your head except it's designed to train your ass hole to serve as a pussy. Our visitors tomorrow enjoy a good butt fuck and you must be prepared to serve." Mistress adjusted a few things and I could feel a small rubber shaft penetrate my anus. It hurt because there had been no lubricant put on before it was inserted. I tried to complain but only incoherent babble spewed out. "Oh, don't complain, It's self lubricating as you will soon see."

A few more adjustments and Mistress pressed the start button. The first thing that happened was a squirt of lubricating jelly from the semi flaccid cock in my ass, followed by the onset of its erection. "Loraine, the cock in your mouth is about the size of yours, and the one in your ass is a copy of Leonardo's." I was sure that I wouldn't be able to take a cock that long. I decided that since I had no say in the matter I would pretend that I was being fucked by sweet Leonardo--something I had already thought about. The machine worked like the real thing. It was about 4" into me and at full erection. The stroke was becoming longer and longer and soon the entire 8" was being buried in my ass. In and out--long, smooth, powerful strokes. Mistress interrupted the cycle of this also and left it buried about 6" in my ass. God it was big!

"Loraine there are a couple of other things I am going to hook up for the evening." She pulled 2 more hoses from the headboard, one from either side, and attached them to a pair of breast-shaped funnel-like devices. Sort of a bra arrangement that connected to the platform on each side. There was a "B" on the side of each funnel. "I left your breast harness on because I wanted to work on enlarging your breasts. These vacuum breast enlargers will help shape your tits and give you a more feminine look." She flipped a switch and my tit flesh was immediately sucked into the funnel shaped receptacle. My tits filled the plastic chambers and doubled in size. I could feel the stretching of the skin and the pull on the nipples. My nipples had been sucked into the small chamber at the end of the receptacle and enlarged to about twice their normal size. If my tits were this size permanently I would really look sexy. My nipples were starting to hurt from the constant vacuum pressure. Occasionally the pressure would decrease and my nipples and tits would almost return to normal only to be stretched again when the pressure increased again. I was to learn that this cycle was scientifically determined to be the most effective.

"One more appliance Loraine and you can go to sleep." Mistress showed me the clear plastic tube. It was like a large test tube with a latex donut at the open end. There were tubes attached at 2 different locations on the tube. "This is to enlarge your cock Loraine." Mistress lubricated my erect cock, eliciting a moan or two of ecstacy as she touched me. The tube was slipped over my cock and secured using a strap behind my balls. Tubes were gotten from the footboard compartment and attached to the tube. Mistress flipped the switch and my cock got about an inch longer and 1/4-1/2" bigger in diameter. I could see it reflected in the mirrored ceiling of the bed. I was happy to see that it was really getting bigger, but the down side is that it hurt. The skin felt stretched to the point of ripping and I thought it would burst. It was all red and swollen as the vacuum pulled additional blood, swelling it larger than ever. This cute little device was cycling like the breast machine also.

"You're all set Loraine. Sweet dreams." She restarted everything and walked out. My mouth was once again filled with a stroking cock. My ass was getting reamed out. My tits and cock were being enlarged by the persistent vacuum. The cock in my mouth started stroking deeper and deeper until it was actually entering my throat. I fought the gag reflex and was able to hold off. I could feel the cock spasm and warm liquid was being injected into my mouth.

It was designed to come just like the real thing. It was sweet tasting and I was sure not the same as the real stuff. The oral intruder softened and withdrew to the original point where it was inserted about 1". The cage around my head wouldn't allow any movement so I had to lick up the sticky goo dripping from the slit at the end if the penile trainer. It felt like a real cock! The anal intruder worked like the oral model. It stroked slowly at first and increased speed and force until it convulsed, spewing phony cum into my bowels. In a few minutes the cocks began to get erect again and I knew I was in for a long night.

The night was not a restful one. I was able to grab a few hours of sleep during the night. Fortunately the automated cocks had gotten to where they needed more and more time to recover, just like the real thing, and I could drift off into sleep.

We were awakened by Mistresses sweet voice, "Time to get up sleepy heads. We have a fun day planned, so let's get going." Mistress walked over to my bed and inspected my poor ass hole. "Looks like you are about ready for our Greek friends Loraine. Let's see if everything still works properly." She entered some numbers on the control keypad and the machine started to cycle once more.

Mistress watched as my mouth and ass were fucked once more and commented, "You have mastered deep throating and swallowing cum. I am very pleased at your rapid progress Loraine, Good job. I see that your ass can easily take a cock the size of Leonardo's, maybe you could thank Leonardo by taking the real thing someday." I was so happy that I had pleased Mistress Catherine. I would have smiled if not for the swollen cock in my face. I tried to thank Mistress but all that came out was, "Ffffaaaaccckkk Oooohhmmm."