Loraine's Quest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome Loraine."

Mistress quickly released me from the contraption and I was standing up stretching my muscles. "Loraine, release Venus and Leonardo and check the teleprompter for today's instructions." "Yes Mistress", I replied. With that, she turned and walked out of the slave's quarters.

I remembered the instructions from earlier that when a task is assigned, do not hesitate--do it. I suppressed the urge to take advantage of my bound and helpless sisters and immediately started liberating Venus.

I unplugged the power cord to her butt plug and butterfly. She relaxed and sagged in her bonds. I lowered the winch and she returned to a normal hogtie position. I could hear the sigh of relief through her breathers penis gag. I removed the chain between her wrists and ankles and the locks on her cuffs. She stretched out and started removing the latex hood herself.

I moved to Leonardo, leaving Venus to her own resources, and freed her nipples first. Taking the tension off the winches, I freed her hands and the spreader bar. I removed the three straps on each leg and the spreader bar allowing her to straighten her legs and take the kinks out. I watched as she deflated her gag and removed her remaining bondage.

Leonardo turned to me and said, "Mistress always wants us to appear at the teleprompter totally nude." Since Leonardo was already nude and Venus almost undressed by now, I had to hurry to catch up. Leonardo helped me with the waist cincher and I took care of the rest.

We all stood in front of a huge TV screen that was located behind a sliding panel in the wall. As I stood there waiting for today's instructions, I looked at my sisters also standing there nude.

Venus with her fiery red hair, those pouting and talented lips, her pert breasts, and that beautiful shaved pussy. Leonardo with her magnificent breasts and swollen nipples, flat stomach, 6'2" height, soft blond hair, and that splendid cock! I looked down and noticed my cock was standing straight out. Venus slapped it playfully saying, "Is that all you ever think of Loraine, (giggle giggle)."

Before I could respond, the audio came to life, "Silence girls." Then the video instructions started.

We were to go to our personal bathrooms and get cleaned up and follow the instructions with the outfits to be found there. I looked apprehensively at Leonardo, and she laughed. "Loraine's only seen the roman tub bathroom. Let's show her where the personal bathrooms are." Venus and Leonardo led me through the bathroom with the roman tub to a door that opened to a foyer area with three arches leading out of it. "Yours is the one on the left. They are in the same order as the beds and all identical." Having said that, Venus skipped into the middle bathroom. Leonardo and I went our respective ways.

Once inside my bathroom, I was flabbergasted at the opulence of the bathroom. It was very large with a shower, an oversized whirlpool tub, 8' long vanity with a built in make-up area, a regular toilet and a bidet. On the wall next to the toilet was a permanently mounted enema nozzle, located and angled to fit me perfectly. There was a huge walk in closet and dressing room that was filled with clothes, lingerie, exotic undergarments, shoes, and accessories.

Everything imaginable and all a perfect fit! This was a Transvestite's dream. There was a corner with a set of mirrors in the round lighted with indirect ceiling lighting. You could see any part of your body by standing in one place. Time to stop exploring--got to get ready.

I returned to the bathing area and read the written instructions. I was to mount the enema nozzle and press the button on the right hand hold to receive the enema, wait until instructed to expel the enema, repeat the process, bathe and get ready, presenting myself with my sisters at the entrance to slave quarters at precisely 9:15 am. It was now 7:55 am. and I'd better get moving. I backed up to the black rubber enema nozzle, stood on my tip toes and settled down on the nozzle. The lubrication from last night's activities was more than adequate to allow the 3/4", 6" long nozzle to penetrate easily. I spread my feet so they were positioned on the foot prints painted on the floor. The nozzle was buried to the hilt. I reached up and took hold of the hand holds mounted on the wall above each shoulder. I was standing comfortably, stretched out vertically on the wall with the enema nozzle inserted in my ass. I pushed the button on the right hand hold and stood mesmerized as clamps moved out of the wall securing my wrists and ankles to the wall. There was no way to dismount the enema nozzle now! I felt additional pressure in my anus and realized that the nozzle was inflating inside me--it was a double bardex type nozzle and in no time I was ready to get the enema--an enema that I would retain until released. Moments later the flow started. It was just slightly cooler than body temperature and filled by bowels until my abdomen was slightly distended.

I savored the helpless feeling of the bondage combined with the pressure of the enema. I looked down at my tummy and marveled at the rounded shape. I closed my eyes and imagined Venus on her knees in front of me doing what only Venus does so well. I was yanked away from my fantasy by the clamps releasing and the nozzle deflating. The speaker in the ceiling announced "You may expel now!"

I lifted up on my tip toes and off the nozzle. Sat on the toilet and evacuated my bowels. I repeated the process as instructed, confident my insides were sparkling clean.

I took a shower and started getting ready. Venus helped me get the hair removal down pat and Leonardo shared some make-up tips that helped make my appearance what my mistress wanted. I was to be dressed as a common tramp.

My make-up was heavy with sequined false eyelashes and a wig that gave me long straight black hair. I put on the latex treasure chest false EEE cup breasts that had nipple rings in the nipples. These nipple rings were connected to a pair of twist-on nipple clamps. I was instructed to put on the false tits, position the jaws of the clamps on my swollen nipples, and turn the small black knob that caused the clamps to close on my nipples. I was to turn the knobs until they clicked, a sort of a pre set tension was built in the clamps. Any pull on the rings piercing the false nipples was transmitted via the fine braided steel cable to my nipples also. A black with red trim front lacing corset that I could lace up myself, gave me a 29" waist. Black mesh hose held up by the garters from the corset, and red and black 6" heels took care of my legs. After dusting with powder I put on a pair of ultra tight, full size red latex panties that pinioned my cock and balls in my crotch. The rear of these panties had openings so that my ass cheeks would protrude through the cut outs, lifting and shaping my ass cheeks. A narrow band of latex remained that separated my cheeks with a latex thong. I put them on and polished them to a gloss with armor all.

I pulled a tight shiny red lycra micro-mini dress over my head and smoothed it down. It was only long enough to cover half my shapely ass, and the sleeveless top completely hid any trace of my treasure chest falsies. There were 2" circular openings for the ringed nipples of my false boobs. The tops of the hose, the ends of the garters, and the bottom third of my glossy red latex panties showed. My huge false tits jiggled around and got in the way of everything I did, constantly tugging at my nipple clamps. A studded black leather 2" collar decorated my neck and Mistress left that hated inflatable dildo gag for me to put on to insure my silence. I pushed it in until my teeth dropped into the ridge at the base of the cock.

I pumped it up until it filled my mouth and my cheeks were bulging. I tested it and no noise came out, only the familiar nasal sounds. I disconnected the inflator and put it back on the shelf where the gag had been, and walked out to the foyer. It was 9:06 am. and I was on time. Leonardo was already waiting and Venus joined us within a minute.

I looked at my slave sisters and couldn't help staring in wonder. We looked like a trio of perfect stereotype street walkers. Venus was wearing red lace garterless nylons, an incredibly tight red satin waist cincher (Leonardo helped tighten the laces), red 6" heels, a white leather mini skirt, and a blue see-through silk blouse that left no doubt she was sans bra and adorned with a pair of silver nipple rings. Venus raised her mini skirt and her panties were the skimpiest I had ever seen. A waist band with one continuous thong through the crack of her ass and the lips of her cunt. Blue lace opera length gloves and a bright red tape gag completed Venus' red white and blue patriotic ensemble.

Leonardo was in a slack outfit. She was wearing a bright green pair of lycra stretch slacks. Her cock was anchored to her right leg by one of those leg strap cock stretchers. The shiny surface of the slacks made her cock, stretched far down her thigh, obvious. Her ample breasts were supported by a tight yellow latex tunic top, with 2" cut-outs for her nipples, that was boned like a corset and laced at her back, drawing in her waist severely. Two inches of smooth white flesh was exposed between her tunic top and her lycra slacks. Her nipples stood out impudently, thanks to last nights activities. A pair of 6" heels covered with a matching green fabric adorned her feet. A huge yellow ball gag filled her mouth and buckled tightly behind her head.

We all fastened 14" hobbles to our ankles and handcuffed our hands behind our backs. We dropped to our knees in front of the door and assumed the position.

As I knelt, waiting for Mistress Catherine, I wondered what the day would bring and if I would make my Mistress proud of her newest possession. I was already perspiring from the anxiety. A lump was forming in my throat and I was shaking a little in anticipation of what was to come. It was to be the first time I was to be dominated by a client. This would be a day to remember as I already knew my ass would be penetrated, and I surmised that I would suck my first cock also.

The door slid open and Mistress Catherine entered. "You all look wonderful. You will all make our Greek visitors, Aristotle and his companion Princess Allysse, very happy. Loraine, this is a special day for you, as you will no longer be a virgin when it's over." Mistresses comments served to make me more nervous. "I see that our lovely Loraine is nervous, please just relax Loraine and let the events of the day help you to become the best slut possible."

Mistress Catherine reached down and pulled me to my feet using my nipple rings. I winced in pain as my own nipples were stretched along with those of my false tits. "I see that our little contraption works." Mistress continued, "you're in for a real treat today Loraine. I almost envy you. Venus, Leonardo, stand and follow Loraine to the play room where the three of you will assume the position and wait." Mistress turned and walked briskly away as we paraded, taking short mincing steps, to the dungeon play room.

As we entered the play room we all noticed the latex covered form suspended in the corner.

I surmised that Trevor was unable to deliver on his boast. He was hanging by his leather cuffed wrists, completely encased in a heavy latex sheath that pinioned his legs together and tightly compressed his torso. Tubes projected through the latex from his nostrils and breathers gag enabling him to breathe easily. Looks like old "ass hole" Trevor has met his match!

Venus, Leonardo and I assumed the position at the entrance to the playroom and awaited the arrival of Mistress Catherine, Aristotle and Princess Allysse.

In a half hour or so the doors of the play room opened and we could hear Mistress and her "guests" enter the room. My anxiety immediately returned as I imagined what my first experience at the hands of someone other that my beloved Mistress would be like. I could sense the presence of others around me, but I dare not look. I started shaking again.

A strange voice spoke, "Loraine looks a little nervous Catherine." "Yes, She's apprehensive about being dominated by someone other that me, and a little fearful of losing her virginity," answered Mistress Catherine. "If she's truly a slut slave, I'm sure she'll enjoy today's activities as much as I will."

"I'm sure she will, she's been properly prepared."

"Good, let's get started."

Master Aristotle instructed me to rise to upright but remain on my knees. I did, and found myself looking straight at a huge black dildo. I looked farther and realized that the dildo was part of a pair of black latex panties. Not only was there a dildo attached to the panties but also a set of balls hanging under the dildo.

I looked at Princess Allysse and saw a statuesque black woman with a flawless chocolate brown complexion on a Polynesian face. Her breasts were large and perfectly shaped. I was awe struck at her beauty. She was dressed in shiny white latex that contrasted her smooth, mocha colored skin. A pair of white latex hose graced her legs and were held up by 8 garters from a heavily boned white latex corset. The corset was designed so her breasts were partially supported as if setting on a small shelf. She wore opera length white latex gloves and her dildo panties had been pulled on last so they could be removed easily. I wondered why her panties didn't match the rest of her outfit. A pair of white 6" heels finished off her ensemble elevating her to about 5"-11" in height.

Princess Allysse smiled as I checked her out. She pressed the dildo against my face and turned at the hips causing the dildo to gently bounce off one side of my face and then the other. As she teased me she said, "My cock is going to fuck your face and your 'pussy' and you're going to love the experience." She stepped back and my attention was diverted to Aristotle.

Master Aristotle was 6'-1" with an olive complexion and black curly hair. His dark eyes and prominent firm jaw gave an indication of his dominant personality. He possessed a trim muscular body that was dressed in a leather harness that accentuated his sturdy physique and focused attention to his genitals as it passed between his legs. A 1" studded leather collar encircled his neck and studded leather forearm sheaths adorned his arms. He wore black motorcycle boots and his cock bulged under a leather posing pouch.

Master Aristotle and Princess Allysse stepped over to stand directly in front of me. I was fascinated as her dildo swung from side to side as she approached.

Master and Allysse each took one nipple ring and lifted me to a standing position. I was led over to a vaulting horse where my hobble chain was anchored to a ring on the base and pulled by my nipple rings over the horse. A chain was attached to my nipple rings securing me helplessly over the horse with my nipples stretched painfully and my ass exposed.

Princess Allysse stood in front of me and removed my collar, replacing it with a leather harness. This harness included a 2" collar, a web of leather straps, and a "T" handle at the top to control head position. Master was standing behind me inspecting my ass. He moved the latex thong of the panties aside to inspect my ass.

"Very nice Loraine, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy busting your 'cherry' slut!" As he fondled and penetrated my ass, with the handle of a latex genital whip in his hand, he stretched the latex thong as far as he could and released it to snap back against my exposed anus. The thong struck like the blow of a cane and I snorted from the pain while trying to limit my movement to ease the pain in my nipples. Allysse was moving my head around with the "T" handle poking me in the eyes and cheeks with her dildo.

I was sure I was about to be invaded.

Master Aristotle and Princess Allysse stopped suddenly and released my nipple rings and hobble from their bindings. Master said, "let's get her ready for the real fun."

The hobble chain was removed and leather cuffs attached to my ankles. Allysse pulled off my latex panties freeing my swollen cock which she squeezed gently and stroked to full erection. I was confused at this sudden change in behavior.

Leather cuffs were also placed around each leg above the knee as Allysse played with my ass hole finger fucking me with her latex covered fingers.

Allysse moved around front and produced a leather device that looked like a Chinese finger trap. It was a cylinder about an inch or so in diameter made of a weave of criss-crossed leather closed at one end with a ring attached. She pushed the open end against her palm causing the cylinder to enlarge in diameter. Grabbing my erect cock, she pushed the "cock trap" over my cock and, holding the end at the base of my cock, pulled on the ring. It immediately shrunk in diameter trapping my cock in its grasp.

Allysse tugged at the cock trap and it tightened even more and stretched my cock. I snorted with the sudden discomfort and she laughed saying, "This will help keep you from moving around to much!" "Good work Princess", added Aristotle.

Pulling me over to the vaulting horse, she showed me a unique feature of this particular vaulting horse. "We brought this piece of equipment specifically for you Loraine. Notice the "pussy" in the end for you to fuck." She reached into the vertical opening in the end of the horse and pulled out a thin steel cable which she attached to the ring on my cock trap.

Aristotle handed Allysse a small remote control. She pressed a button and a winch in the horse started reeling me in. My cock was being pulled into the leather pussy and I couldn't stop it. When my cock could go no farther, and my hips were pressed against the end of the horse, she stopped the winch. I was held fast against the end of the horse by the grip of the cock trap pulling on my cock. I could feel my cock softening, but the cock trap simply adjusted to the change and held fast.

Allysse held the remote in front of my face and pressed another button. The lips of the leather pussy began to close around my cock and behind my balls! I was now secured by my balls also as the device clamped down. Allysse pulled on my nipple rings and I was forced to lie face down on the horse. She attached another cable to each nipple ring and i was winched tight to the top of the vaulting horse. I was not comfortable! My cock was stretched to the max, my balls pinioned and my nipples stretched to their limit. Any movement caused immediate additional discomfort.

Aristotle moved in to finish the job. He removed my handcuffs and repositioned my arms so they were folded in the small of my back. He secured them with a leather binder that laced on my arms. The arm binder had several d-rings to secure other things. He attached a rope to the ring on my right thigh cuff, threaded it through a ring in the arm binder and pulled my knee high up beside me and secured it. He did the same for my left leg and then anchored each ankle to its respective thigh cuff.

I was tied so securely that any voluntary movement was impossible. My head was hanging at one end of the horse and my ass open and exposed at the other. Due to the unique nature of the leather pussy at the end of the horse, my cock and balls had completely disappeared into the horse.

I felt totally helpless and terribly exposed. My tits were on fire and my cock burned from the leather cock trap's constant bite. To make matters worse, Allysse was now attaching a chain to the t-handle on my head harness. She pulled my head back with the chain and attached it to my arm binder.

My head was now properly positioned to receive the promised cock or dildo. I was facing the entry to the play room and noticed Venus and Leonardo still in the humble position. Aristotle was probing my ass hole with his whip handle again and had inserted about 5-6" of it into my ass. Allysse was poking her dildo into my face again as she stroked my face with her latex gloves.