Loraine's Quest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to leave you alone for awhile, as Venus and Leonardo need attention", she said, as Aristotle came into view. He proudly held up an object and said, "this beauty will keep you occupied in our absence". He was holding a shiny chrome butt plug that was much too large for my virgin ass. I snorted and tried to complain as he disappeared behind me. I felt him lubricate my anus and protested vehemently as he pushed it into my ass. It stretched my poor ass hole as far as possible and then popped in.

I watched as they walked toward Venus and Leonardo. I tried to call them back to remove the torment in my ass! The penis gag did its usual through job and all that came out was a nasal snort. I had never experienced something that large in my ass, and hoped never to again.

I was going to have to wait, while my sisters were attended to, for the ceremonial taking of my virginity.

While I waited I contemplated the pain in my ass, the pain from my stretched nipples, and the pain from my tormented cock and balls. My head was positioned so that I had a perfect view of Master Aristotle and Princess Allysse as they began to give their attention to Leonardo and Venus.