Loraine's Quest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse washed each other's cocks and strolled over to Leonardo who was begging for relief -- at least that's what those strange sounds coming from behind the gag must be. Master Aristotle stood by Leonardo's inverted head and Princess Alysse took a position by Leonardo's ass. Master Aristotle said, "Leonardo, if you don't shut up, I can't remove your gag and you're just going to hang around longer." Leonardo quieted down immediately and Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse got to the task of removing butt plug and gag.

As Master Aristotle started to insert his cock into Leonardo's mouth, Leonardo clamped up in some futile attempt to resist. Master Aristotle simply hooked a thumb around each nipple clamp chain and increased the tension.

Leonardo conceded and started licking Master Aristotle's cock. The additional tension on the nipple clamps ceased as Master Aristotle moaned with pleasure at the attention to his cock.

Princess Alysse was already inserted into Leonardo's ass and was fondling the stretched cock in front of her as she rammed home.

Loraine could hear the sound of Princess Alysse's balls slapping against Leonardo's crotch and her smooth love mound smacking against her tormented balls as she pumped away at her bound slut's ass.

Master Aristotle drove his cock home and Loraine could hear Leonardo stifle a gag as the cock entered his throat.

This was difficult for Leonardo as she was upside down and the sensation different from a normal cocksucking situation. Loraine watched as Master Aristotle pumped Leonardo's face and mused as Master Aristotle's balls bounced on Leonardo's nose.

The activity from the pumping at both ends caused Leonardo to swing in her bondage as she fought to maintain some equilibrium to keep from elongating her already stretched nipples, cock and balls.

Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse came simultaneously once again and Leonardo cleaned Master Aristotle's cock as Princess Alysse wiped excess cum on Leonardo's cock and balls.

Once again the gag and plug were replaced and Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse washed their cocks again and, still fully erect, moved on to Venus.

Leonardo immediately started complaining again as fatigue was setting in causing her muscles to shake from the awkward position. Loraine was afraid she couldn't hold out and would damage her nipples and cock from extreme stretching. Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse noticed Leonardo's plight and mercifully returned to relieve the tension on her cock and nipples letting Leonardo relax somewhat in her bondage.

Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse moved to Venus. Princess Alysse stood in front of Venus' face and gently poked her cock into her cheeks, rubbing it all over her face. "MMMMMMMRRRRGGGGHHH" said Venus as she tried to push out the ball gag so she could swallow that ebony cock! She wanted Princess Alysse's shaft down her throat.

Master Aristotle slowly removed the butt plug and fingered Venus' ass. Venus was going nuts! Even in her severe bondage she wanted nothing more than to have these two pumping away at her. "Poor Venus", said Master Aristotle, "she is nothing more than a sex machine and no amount of severe bondage can quell her desires."

"Let's add a distraction", said Princess Alysse, as she picked up a butterfly clitoral stimulator and slipped it under the ropes on either side of Venus' pussy. Switching on the vibrator while watching Venus' reaction Master Aristotle said, "I think she is ready now!"

Venus was beside herself as the clitoral stimulation started. She was fighting cramps from her bondage and twitching from impending orgasms while her tortured tits burned on her chest. Princess Alysse removed Venus' gag and Master Aristotle removed her chrome butt plug and they both rammed their cocks into Venus, pumping furiously until both exploded once more in orgasm.

Venus hungrily slurped up Princess Alysse's cum and moaned for more as yet another orgasm shook her bound body. Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse switched ends and rammed their still erect cocks home once more. They pumped for a longer time but still managed another orgasm into the insatiable Venus.

Venus was totally spent as she hung in her bondage and the vibrator was turned off. Master Aristotle replaced her gag and Princess Alysse replaced the chrome butt plug as they both embraced once more and kissed passionately over and over while fondling each other.

Leonardo, Loraine, and Venus, relaxed in their bondage, could only wonder when they would be able to stretch knotted muscles again as their tormentors lingered on their kisses.

Mistress Catherine entered and was greeted by Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse. "Loraine was superb", stated Master Aristotle, "and so were Leonardo and Venus. I am doubling your fee to show our appreciation. Please call me when Trevor is ready for delivery. Thanks again, got to go."

Having said that they both left the playroom and Mistress Catherine turned to me and said, "I'll take you to your quarters where you'll have three hours to get cleaned up and back here to start preparing Trevor for delivery to Master Aristotle. I have decided to cancel Trevor's contract as he is going to disappear forever."

Loraine had no idea what all that meant, but knew she would soon find out.

Mistress Catherine released the tension on Loraine's nipples and freed her legs and cock and balls from their bondage. Loraine stood stretching her tired, cramped muscles as Mistress Catherine connected an 8" hobble chain to Loraine's ankle cuffs and a leash to the cock trap.

Loraine walked with a strange gait, caused by her still stiff muscles, the 6" heels, hobble and the chrome butt plug invading her rear orifice, over to stand by Leonardo and Venus as instructed by Mistress Catherine. Leonardo and Venus were released, hobbled and prepared to return to the slave quarters.

Mistress Catherine positioned Leonardo at the front of the line and locked the rings on her bondage mittens together behind her back including the ring at the end of Loraine's cock trap in the process. Venus was placed behind Loraine and a chain connected the "D" ring on her arm binder to Loraine's arm binder after passing between Venus' legs.

Mistress Catherine connected a leash to Leonardo's cock ring and led the three connected slaves toward the slaves quarters. What a sight. The three bound submissives were unable to look straight ahead due to the head harnesses that pulled their heads back causing them to stare up at the ceiling, They moved ahead, in the awkward gait caused by the huge chrome butt plugs, high heels and hobbles, in response to Mistress Catherine's steady pull on Leonardo's cock ring.

As soon as the three of us, still gagged and plugged, dressed as we were, arrived, Mistress Catherine instructed us to stand quietly while she removed the "T" bar head harnesses and inspected her three prize possessions. After removing the nettle lined leather tit pouches, Mistress Catherine traced a finger over Venus' sensitive nipples causing them to harden instantly.

Poor Venus' tits looked as though they were causing her extreme discomfort from the nettling she had received. Her captivating breasts were covered with red spots from the reaction to the hundreds of nettle stings inflicted on them.

A gentle stroking of

Leonardo's cock brought an instant response also as it stood straight out. Mistress squeezed my cock, still encased in the cock trap and my cock was quickly engorged tightly in that devilish cock trap. Now that Mistress Catherine had aroused all three of her slaves, causing a symphony of ecstatic moans, she released Leonardo instructing her to free her two sisters.

"You will strip, remove all bondage devices, shower, douche, and flush your bowels before eating the meal that will be waiting when you return from your personal bathrooms.

You will also have plenty of time to engage in an orgy among yourselves, as I am giving you permission to enjoy each other. I am allowing this rare opportunity because I am going to soon place your genitals under severe control and you may not have such an opportunity for some time!"

Mistress Catherine smiled as she turned and left the slave quarters.

All three wondered what that cryptic message meant! Following dinner and orgy we were to dress in the clothing laid out and relax until the three hours were up. At that time we were to be hobbled at both ankles and knees, handcuffed with hands behind the back, on our knees assuming the position at the entrance to the slave quarters waiting for our mistress.

After Leonardo freed her sisters arms they immediately removed the gags and plugs etc, and started talking about the days events. As they stripped off their clothing Venus asked, "Loraine, how did you like your introduction to being used as a pussy?"

"Oh Venus," I answered, "It was wonderful. The feeling of a "REAL" cock in my mouth and ass was beyond description. The pain from the bondage became intense pleasure as I served Master Aristotle and Princess Alysse. I think I could have cum if the bondage hadn't been so severe." Leonardo and Venus traded knowing glances and we journeyed off to our personal bathrooms.

The warm shower and the flushing from the wall mounted enema device cleaned Loraine and relaxed her as she had never been relaxed before. She was now the slut she had always wanted to be – she lived to serve her wonderful Mistress Catherine without question.

Loraine looked in the mirror as she put on her make-up and thought as she did that she was more feminine now than she had ever hoped she could be. She skillfully applied her make-up and walked out to the slave's quarters.

Leonardo saw her and commented, "You are getting very good at putting on make-up -- in fact you are beautiful."

Venus, whose tits looked as though they hadn't been tortured by the nettles, (amazing what the magic balms Mistress provided did to ease discomfort of abused tissue) chimed in, "Mistress Catherine has left the tool to remove Leonardo's cock ring so we can have our orgy."

Loraine picked up the tool and dropped to her knees in front of Leonardo. She carefully removed the cock ring and started licking Leonardo's cock and gently sucking her balls. She wanted to ease the pain from today's activities on these tortured genitals.

Leonardo spread her legs to allow better access for Loraine who was now sucking the head of her cock. Venus lay down on her back and slid her head between Loraine's legs and started on Loraine's hairless cock and balls.

Loraine took all of Leonardo, manipulating her cock and fondling her balls until she moaned with pleasure and shot her load into Loraine's throat. Loraine gulped Leonardo's cum as Venus brought her to climax and they all relaxed as Loraine finished cleaning Leonardo cock and Venus finished cleaning Loraine's cock. They were all on the floor now and Loraine was sucking Venus' clitoris while Leonardo was inhaling Loraine's cock. The three of them were all over each other suckling sore nipples, swallowing cock, butt fucking, etc. in an intense orgy of pleasure.

The activity was brought to a close when an alarm went off indicating a half hour to go. Venus had set an alarm clock so they would be ready for Mistress Catherine. They looked at the clothes that had been laid out for them and noticed that they were almost identical uniforms. Each had a chastity belt with plugs and/or locking sheaths to insure the end of their sexual play until released by Mistress Catherine.

Loraine and Leonardo had chastity belts with sheaths that secured their cocks under shiny stainless steel in their crotches. Venus had a chastity belt with a dildo and virtually no access to stimulate her clitoris as the chastity belt covered her clitoral region with shiny stainless steel also. All three were equipped with a butt plug to keep their rosebuds sized for anal activities.

There were no provisions for elimination of bodily waste unless the chastity belt was removed. Mistress Catherine had chosen to regulate when the three of them may expel accumulated bodily waste.

The stainless steel chastity belts totally prevented any form of stimulation to the shielded areas. When they were all locked in they were amazed at how smooth they were with no obvious bulges.

Their uniforms were black latex long sleeve unitards with built in 6" high heels and tight gloves. They zipped from their navels down through their crotches and up to the back of their necks, terminating in a 3" ridged collar.

The only real difference was that Loraine's had built-in gel-filled false breasts and derriere padding (Leonardo's was also equipped with derriere padding) so that they all appeared to be female.

They were beautiful. Smooth sleek latex covered bodies -- well formed asses, smooth cunts, and perfectly formed and supported breasts. A heavily boned corset was laced on each of them accentuating the swell of the hips and the fullness of the breasts and asses.

The outfit was completed with a latex hood that had eye openings and a small breather's penis gag below the nose openings. The neck portion of the latex hood tucked into the unitard's collar before it was fully zipped and secured. They polished each other with Armor-All paying particular attention to any accessible sensitive areas, put on their hobbles and handcuffs and assumed the position at the door. Three polished latex covered slaves waiting for their mistress. It was then that Loraine realized she had not eaten. That would have to wait until later as she had satisfied another appetite!

Mistress Catherine entered and bid them to rise. She inspected them and after probing each to determine the presence of the chastity belts caressed each on the ass and said, "You're all beautiful in your shiny polished latex, I love the way the shiny surface accentuates your physical assets. Follow me."

As they entered the playroom they noticed that Trevor was no longer in his cocoon. He was bound in a standing spread eagle position. His arms secured with thumb cuffs on each thumb that were attached to winch cables 4' apart so he was pulled to a standing position. His legs were secured by thumb cuffs on each big toe anchored to rings 4' apart in the floor.

He was totally nude and gagged with an inflated penis plug. He did not look happy! The look of fear was obvious as he waited to discover his fate.

Mistress walked over to Trevor and said, "Trevor, you have been a royal pain-in-the-ass. Your unexplained disappearances for months at a time, combined with your holier than thou attitude have cost me a great deal of money in lost production time. I have located another young star, WHO, BY THE WAY, IS GOOD IN BED, to replace you and I am terminating your contract. You are going to disappear permanently this time!"

The look on Trevor's face was one of total disbelief. He protested through his gag, "MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHFFFF ARRRRGGGH," but was ignored by my beloved Mistress Catherine.

"I have sold your contract to Master Aristotle who will be using you to star in a different type of production than you have ever done before.

Master Aristotle has left specific instructions as to what modifications must be made to your body prior to delivery. Specifically, all external body hair except eyelashes will be removed PERMANENTLY, and your nipples, cock, crotch, ears, tongue and septum will be pierced and adorned with appropriate jewelry."

Hearing all this, Trevor was really whining now. "RRRRRHHHHOOOOOOOOOO."

Taking Trevor's cock in her hand, Mistress Catherine, fondled his cock and balls. In spite of his anxiety, Trevor's cock swelled in response to her stimulation. "This useless appendage will probably never see the inside of a warm moist pussy again." Mistress continued, "Not that it was very effective anyway."

Releasing Trevor's cock Mistress turned to face the three waiting latex covered slaves, instructing them to turn around, she removed each slaves handcuffs.

"This slug is yours. Follow the instructions I have left for his transformation. I want ALL his hair removed, and I want you to surprise me with some original treatment for his useless cock!" Mistress Catherine turned and walked gracefully out of the playroom as the three slaves looked at each other and at Trevor. If they could have displayed cheshire cat grins they would have.

Reading the instructions left by Mistress Catherine, the following was expected. Trevor would be void of all hair except eyelashes, and his cock would be the focal point of some unique treatment. Mistress suggested that one of us log on to one of the electronic bulletin boards for assistance in finding a unique cock treatment for Trevor.

Following Mistresses instructions each of the sexy, full breasted, latex covered slaves picked up a pair of electric clippers and started clipping Trevor's hair to a length of 3/8". As Trevor's head was clipped and his hair fell to the floor he sagged in his bondage. He had come to the realization that he was completely helpless to stop the inevitable. In a few minutes Trevor's genitals, armpits, chest, legs, head, eyebrows, etc. were all clipped to 3/8".

Now came the fun. Trevor was about to experience the exquisite torture of having his hair PLUCKED from his body by the Industrial Strength Epilady in each slaves grasp. Loraine, Leonardo, and Venus were all eager to help Trevor prepare to meet his Master.

As the three of them started the task Trevor came to life once more. He twisted and jerked as much as his bondage would allow, but soon realized that the pain to his thumbs and big toes was worse than the pain from the hair removal activity assaulting his body. He sagged once more in his bondage. He was rapidly accepting his fate--as if he had a choice!

In about 45 minutes the hair had been literally ripped from his head, arms, hands, fingers, back, chest, armpits, stomach, crotch, ass, legs, face, etc. The three slaves stepped back to admire their work. Trevor's movie star locks were gone and his face looked totally different with no eyebrows. His body was void of all hair and Loraine was reminded of the exotic Alysse, with a twinge of jealousy. She wondered if a similar fate was in store for Trevor.

Mistresses instructions outlined the next procedure to complete the permanent hair removal process. A jar of special salve was nearby for each slave. Loraine would learn later that this salve was created for use on her Mistress Catherine by her husband Master Alexander. It was a cream that accomplished the same as electrolysis to remove hair.

Master Alexander liked VERY SMOOTH hairless pussies and developed the salve to make Mistress Catherine's pussy permanently hairless. Mistress Catherine chooses not to use it on the three slaves Loraine, Leonardo, and Venus as she wants them to maintain a ridged grooming schedule and feels that permanent hair removal would lead to laziness in a slaves' beauty regimen.

Additionally, Mistress Catherine likes to create situations occasionally where slaves must suffer the discomfort of the stubble of a three day growth.

Each slave put on another pair of latex gloves, doubling up on the protection to their hands. They spread a uniform coat of the salve on Trevor's body covering every inch of exposed skin being very careful around Trevor's eyes and ears. The salve is inert for about five minutes and then a burning sensation sets in that is most uncomfortable.

This was evident by Trevor's moaning through his gag. After about ten minutes the sensation changes from burning to an intense itching that was also evident in Trevor's moaning combined with twisting and turning as much as his bondage would allow. In about another ten minutes the itching stops and the salve is left on the skin another twenty minutes.