Lord and Lady Talon Ch. 02

Story Info
A Victorian era Dominant couple in Ireland.
5.4k words
4.51
45.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord and Lady Talon part 2

By Tamedwolf007


The lightning flashed across the night sky as the storm approached the Talon’s Nest, home of Lord and Lady Talon. Kira looked down in to the eyes of her Lord. They were in a flower filled meadow near their home, making love. There had always been something magical to them about thunderstorms, so when they saw the storm approaching, they ran to the meadow and fell on to one another. Talon looked up at his wife, his lover, his plaything. The clouds hid the night shy, but the random blots of lightning, illuminated her face, showing the animal like lust that would overtake her when she rode her Lord and Master. She rode him hard, bouncing up and down with a wild rhythm. Her body quivered with the feel of his cock on the bottom of each bounce as it was pushed deeper and deeper in to her. She dug her knees in the muddy ground on either side of him and she worked herself, back and forth against him. He reached out to her, but she grabbed his hands and pushed them down over his head. Holding him in place, she worked until he could no longer resist. She saw his face tilt up and then he came. She felt his cock quiver and spray his seed deep in to her. She looked down and smiled, knowing that she'd please her Lord, as well as herself a couple of times before the rain began to fall tonight.

They lay there for a while, watching the lightning flash through the heavy clouds moving overhead. Once in a while the bright white light of the moon would show its self between the thick clouds, lighting up the meadow and making the wildflowers glow in strange colors. The lovers got up and slowly walked through the rain to the house. They took their time, allowing the falling rain to wash away the sweat and the dirt and to clean their tired bodies. She held his hand as they approached. But both were surprised when they saw a figure running up towards them. Katlyn, who'd brought towels to dry them off, as well as warmed robes for both, appeared a little startled about something.
'Pippen has gone to answer the door, can't imagine who'd be out on a night like this.' The young servant said in her sweet Irish accent.
The Lord and Lady dried themselves and slipped on the robes as Pippen entered the room.
'My Lord and Lady, there is a gentleman here, a Father O'Malley.'
Talon and Kira looked at each in surprise and then walked in to the main living room and saw the wet figure of a man standing there. His black priest robe was soaking wet and Kira spotted a trickle of blood on his brow.
'You've been hurt.' she said as she approached. Her hand raised to tilt his head over as she looked at the wound.
'My horse was spooked by the lightning and threw me a mile down the road. With the darkness and the rain, I wasn’t able to find him afterwards.' The Father said in a shaken voice. ‘lucky for me, I saw your lights.’
Kira looked around to Katlyn who'd just walked in to the room. The young girl’s eyes lit up when she saw the strange man standing there.
'My pet, have Parima heat some water for a bath, and prepare the guest room for the Father.'
Katlyn turned and quickly disappeared in to the hallway.
'Pippen and I will see if we can find the Father's horse. Take him upstairs and give him some of my dry clothes to wear for the night. And have Parima warm up some of the beef left over from dinner for him, I'm sure he needs to eat.'

A short time later, Kira had lead the injured Priest to the guest room. When she started to help him undress, he resisted saying that he was perfectly able to do it himself. Katlyn entered and asked what she could do it help. Kira smiled and whispered to Katlyn to bring a glass of her special wine to him.
The Young servant left and reentered again, but this time with a small tray with a small glass of wine. She offered it to the Priest who took it quickly and drank it in one gulp.
'Thank you, I've been out riding all day, and was hoping to reach the town before dark.'
Katlyn began to prepare the bath tub, as Parima ferried buckets of hot water to fill it with. Kira smiled as she laid out a thick warm robe, telling the Father to wear it for the night. Father O'malley was smiling. He felt wonderful. The 'special' wine had relaxed him more then he’d thought it would have, just as the Lady knew it would. Kira stepped forward and began to slip the robes off of him. Katlyn came to assist and together they had him nude in no time.
The Lady looked at Katlyn as she was helping. The girl had a look of pure lust in her eyes. The Father was around 30, very well built, and his limp cock was very impressive. Both ladies wondered about the size if it were hard. He continued to try and push their hands away, but it was getting harder and harder for him to concentrate.
They led him to the tub and helped him in. Kira sat on a small chair as Katlyn knelt beside the tub and slowly began to wash him. The priest just smiled, his body no longer wanting to resist the girl's touch. Her hands worked the soap in to his chest and then downward. She looked back over her shoulder to her Lady. Kira smiled and nodded. Katlyn's hands moved down and took his cock in to them. She began to
gently rub and stroke his cock. She watched and felt it come to life in her hand. Her mind was racing with thoughts about having him inside her and the heat from her sex was starting to become evident to the Lady. The girl’s breathing had greatly increased and her eyes had the look of lust within them.
Lady Talon sat and watched the Father’s eyes glazing over from the wine as well as the pleasures Katlyn was giving him. She assumed that he’d not had the touch of a woman in a long time. She straight upright in her seat, slid her rob off and dropped it on the floor. The Father’s eyes immediately locked on to her prefect round breast.
John O'Malley had never felt the touch of a woman, and the sensation, as well as the sight of this beautiful woman was more then he could handle. He came quickly and his cum sprayed so far that drops hit Katlyn in the face, as well as landing on the Lady herself.
The lady laughed, 'I guess he needed that.' She placed a finger in the spot of the semen on her thigh and then brought her finger to her mouth. She smiled, ‘Mmmmm, very nice indeed.’
Katlyn smiled, as she absent mindedly used a finger to pull the drops of cum from her face to her mouth.

A short time later, Father O'Malley was sound asleep in his bed and the Lady retired to her chambers to await the return of her Lord. Katlyn, however went to her room and laid on her bed, and spent the night rubbing herself to orgasm after orgasm thinking about their guest, until exhaustion over took her.
The next morning, Katlyn awoke to find her Lady sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. She realized that she was naked and the sheets were soaked with her cum and juices from the night before.
Kira smiled down at her, 'Thinking of someone special, my
pet?' The Lady ran a hand up the young woman’s leg and allowed a finger to gently open the folds of Katlyn’s sex.
Katlyn looked up and let out a soft moan of pleasure. 'Yes, my lady. There is something about him. I just can't help myself. I've never just felt that kind of feeling before.'
Kira let her finger just push a short ways in to the young woman, while her thumb began to toy with Katlyn’s clit. The Lady and Katlyn’s eyes locked.
‘Think about him, maybe as someone that you could submit too.’ The rubbing became a little more intense and then the Lady spoke and gave the command.
‘Cum.” And the young woman, who’s conditioning and training had been so well done, came for her Mistress.


Talon had a quiet breakfast with the Priest. The strangers head was still burry from the hard sleep and the strange dreams he’d had about being bathed by beautiful women. Father O'Malley explained that he was traveling north to find passage to America.
Kira entered the room and took a seat at the dinning table. Both men jumped to their feet until she is seated, and then resumed their meal.
‘Were you able to find my horse last night?’ O’Malley asked.
‘Yes. It seems that he found us actually. He was wondering up to our stables last night when we left to hunt for him.’ Talon replied.
‘I should be getting back to my travels this morning. I wish I had money to give you for your hospitality.’
Jessica chimed in at this point, 'No Father, I insist that you remain here for a few days as our guest. At least until we know that the bump on your head will not cause any further problems.'
His hand slowly raised and rubbed the sore but bandaged wound. ‘I wouldn’t want to be a bother.’
‘Nonsense, you’re welcome to stay as long as you like.’ She said with a mischievous grin.

For the rest of the morning, Father O'Malley wondered around the estate. He looked around the manor and found the kitchen. Padima had already begun to prepare dinner.
'Hello, I see you are staying for a while.' The Indian beauty said to the man as he entered.
'Yes, Your Lord and Lady are quite persuasive' He replied.
"MMMMM Yes, Our Lady has a way of making you her slave, and the Lord.' she paused, closing her eyes, 'Just seeing the power within him,
makes me know that I am his.'
The priest looked at her for a moment not knowing for sure what to say, then finally asks, 'Just what are you saying?'
Padima laughed, and continued her work. Father O'Malley laughed and thought the comments were just in fun.
That evening, after dinner, the Lord and Lady retired to their chambers for the night. Talon pulled off his clothing and his Lady moved to him and pulls him down in to a chair. Kira smiles at him, and he leans back and she lowers her head to envelop his cock. He rewards her efforts his a moan of satisfaction. She looks up and sees that his eyes are close. She reaches back and slips off her gown, without moving her head off of his cock. She lifts her mouth off of him and slowly strokes up and down his powerful shaft. She loves to watch him as she pleases him, but tonight she has other plans.
'My Lord, I would like for you to do something for me.'
He smiles, 'and what would that be.'
She starts to stroke a little faster. 'I am taken by how much Katlyn is attracted to the Father.' she says.
He moaned under her touch. 'I'm not sure that I like the idea of him being here. His faith would be hard to break and could cause problems.'
The Lady smiled and stroked a little faster. 'But he could
be a wonderful addition. He is handsome, and has a beautiful cock. And we could have so much fun with him. Besides, I'd love to see a snooty man of the cloth brought to his knees by you, my Lord. With your
skills at hypnosis, you could easily break him.'
With that said, she stood up quickly and raised her hands in to the air. Her hips began to sway and her arms moved up and down as she began a slow rhythmic dance. Talon's eyes fell to her beautiful round ass, which was now swaying back and forth in a hypnotic fashion. She leaned forward a little, to emphasize the beauty of her swaying ass. Talon's eyes stayed on her ass, just as she programmed him to do. He'd made the mistake of teaching her his hypnosis skills and she'd used it on him years ago. Now he was powerless against her. She swayed and he fell more and more in to her power.
'You want to break the father. You want to give me what I
asked for, do you my Lord.' she softly whispered.
'Yes, my Lady.' He replied in a groggy voice.
She looked back and down. His cock was very hard and pointing up at her, yet his eyes were glazed over and staring at her round ass.
'Mmmmmm, yes my Lord, you love giving me what I ask for. And watching me dance makes you want to take me, you want and need to take me like an animal.' She softly whispered.
Kira turned and walked to him. She brought up her hand under his chin and pulled his head back so that his eyes met hers.
'Thank you my Lord for wanting to turn the father into a new pet for us.'
His eyes snapped around, he stood pulling her close and kissed her. Then her Lord threw her down on to the bed and took her like an animal unleashed.

The following day, the household staff went around their daily routines. Breakfast was served, followed later by lunch. Father O'Malley was enjoying his time at the Talon's Nest, although he was concerned about some of the activities that were going on.
He had already become very much aware that the Lord and Lady had incredible sexual appetites, as well as no modesty or shame. They made love everywhere and at anytime, and never attempted to hide themselves from his view or those of their servants. In fact, the servants regarded their employers with an almost unhealthy degree of loyalty and devotion. He was still troubled by something that had happened the first night here. He was certain that the young lady, Katlyn had bathed him, and pleasured him. But his memory was foggy and it was hardly a topic he could as speak to her about. The day before he'd spotted Pippen in the stables. He was on his knees before Lord Talon, and he realized that he was orally pleasuring his Lord. At one point, he saw the servant removing his Lord from his mouth and gently kissing his manhood. He was taken aback by seeing another man's sex, let alone it being pleasured by another man in such a way. Such a sin against nature, but that was nothing compared to what he'd seen later that same afternoon. He was walking through the gardens and passed the window of Lady Jessica's private study. The lady sat in her chair, back to the window, while a naked Katlyn and Pamira, were in the floor, one on top of the other. The lady was saying something and the girls were busy licking each other in the most private of places.
How sinful this place was, he thought, yet the sights had sparked something inside of him, something that he could not control. His cock hardened each time he thought about the things he'd seen. The night before, the sounds of the Lord and Lady in one of their sexual feast were so erotic, that he'd lost the ability to contain himself during his sleep and released his seed in to his nightshirt.
That afternoon he walked in to the kitchen. Pamira was preparing the pots for the evening meal. She turned to look as he came in and accidentally spilled a pot full of water on to her chest. She squeaked as the cold water soaked her. Father O'Malley ran to her assistance and quickly grabbed a near by towel, but she dismissed him with a wave. She reached over her shoulders and quickly pulled off the thin wet dress. Parmia stood there nude before him, the moisture glistening off of her large round breast. The cold water had brought her nipples to life, and the father's eyes were locked on to them. She looked at him as he stared. A grin came to her face as she stood still, allowing him to take in her beautiful Indian body. After a few moments, his senses came back to him and he turned his eyes away from her.
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare.'
She looked down at the erection strain to tear its way through his pants. 'I think it was him that wanted to stare.' she said, motion towards his crotch.
'I should leave you.' Father O'Malley blushed and turned.
She reached out and took his arm and pulled him around to face her. His eyes tried to stay focused on hers, but her beautiful body and his lack of experience dealing with a nude woman, who was so close, drew his eyes back to her breast.
'No. In this house, nudity is nothing to be afraid of, or embarrassed by. Go ahead and look and touch. It’s the Lord and Lady's wish that all of the servants make themselves available to each other, as well as to their guest.' She smiled and looked down. 'He looks to be a healthy size, not as powerful as the Lord's, but a nice size.'
He looked a little confused, 'Why do you refer to it as powerful?'
Pamira closed her eyes and smiled, as if lost in an orgasmic state. 'The Lady once told me that during his early travels, a witch doctor blessed him, or more to the point, his lovely cock, for saving some of the villagers. When you see it, to takes a hold of you. It’s as if you are drawn to it, on more then a lustful level.'
'Poppy cock.' he said turning to leave, 'The notion that some heathen could do the devil's work to enslave you using his.... sex.... nonsense.' And with that, Father O'Malley left.

That evening, after dinner had been enjoyed, Father O'Malley excused himself from his host and walked to his room. He was unusually tired tonight, in no small part due to the special wine that Lady Talon had supplied his glass with. He made his way to his room, undressed and put on his sleep shirt. He lifted the covers and slipped in to the bed.
Talon stood and looked at his Lady. She smiled and nodded as he left the room, following the footsteps of the good father and ended up out side his door. Talon opened the door, illuminating the room with the dim candle light from the candle he carried. The Father started to get up, but Talon waved to him.
'No no don't get up. I just wanted to chat for a moment before you go to sleep.' he moved to the bed and sat on the edge, placing the candle on the nightstand. 'What a wonderful gift fire is to us.' He said, watching the Father's eyes move to the small flame. 'I can sit and watch a flame for hours. It can be so relaxing. The light, the colors, the flickering of the flame. So relaxing.'
The Father's eyes stayed on the flame, as he absorbed Talon's words. He continued to talk about the relaxing quality of the flame, and how it was so relaxing for a while until he saw that the Father's eyes had closed.
'Father, just relax and open your mind. Since you've come to this home, you've seen many sexual activities, haven't you?'
'Yes', the father whispered.
'And what do you think about what you've seen?'
'Sinful... not right, not of god.'
'And Father, what does your body think of the things you've seen? How did your body react to seeing the things you've seen?' Talon asked.
'I.....body was....aoused.'
'Yes, John, its ok to be aroused. Your body is supposed to respond to things that excite it.' Talon looked down to see the father's cock beginning to stir under his night shirt.
'I know that you were watching Pippen has he pleasured me in the stables yesterday. Did you like what you saw?'
'Sin...it was...wrong.' The father whispered. His voice had a certain urgency to it.
'But did your body react to the image of my cock in his mouth?'
'I....I....yes...aroused' Father John O’Malley was starting to roll his head back and forth and Talon could easily see the man’s hard cock poking up under the night shirt.
‘Good, John. What did Pamira tell you about my cock?' Talon lowered his hand and pulled the Father’s night shirt up. He gently brush his fingers up and down the growing shaft. He watched as john’s face showed the pleasure that Talon’s hand brought him.
'She said ...cock was bewitched... blessed by witchdoctor... powerful… That it controlled people that see it.'
'Yes John, it does. My cock is blessed and powerful. You've seen the power it has over the others in the house. My lady worships it. All of the servants worship it. You've seen them all at some point pleasuring my cock, because they belong to my cock. It controls them.'
'No....can't be..' John said.
'Yes John. When you saw my cock yesterday in Pippen's mouth, you became aroused. My cock made your body betray your mind. My cock has been seen by your eyes and it's imagine is burnt in to your mind.'

12