Lord Benford Mistress of the Night

Story Info
Benford tests his Queen of Debauchery prowess as a Mistress.
6.1k words
4.5
26.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

*Dedicated to my male and female submissive anal sluts... this story is not one of male/female submission, but rather Domme/male submission. Benford puts his Queen of Debauchery through her first test, as a Mistress.*

*

Lord Benford woke the next morning to see his Queen lying beside him. Her breathing was calm and sedate, yet he knew that in the midst of passion she was so much more. He had always dreamed of finding her. After years of searching among the elite that live the same lifestyle as him, the search seemed almost impossible. His search seemed in vain; he had given up. Now he realized what gold diggers had known for years. Sometimes the best nugget may be isolated and alone, in the strangest place.

His mind drifted back to her as he watched her sleep. Angelic... that was the word he thought of when he looked at her. Her brunette hair covered the pillow, appearing like a halo. Dark eyelashes framed the slightly upturned almond shaped eyes that beckoned him at times. Her eyelids fluttered and opened. He looked into the deep brown eyes, speckled with light brown flecks that stared back at him. She stretched her arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling his mouth to hers.

"If you keep this up, you will be my breakfast my sweet Queen."

"Are you complaining, my Lord?"

"On the contrary, but we have things to get accomplished today."

"Please, will you make love to me this morning?"

"No, my Queen."

"Why?" She pouted.

"Because I say so, that is why. As soon as you figure out that I am in charge, the better off we will be."

"What is so important that you will not bed my sweet pussy this morning?"

"Oh, you do know how to utilize the tradition "guilt trip", my Queen," he laughed.

She smirked and stretched again before moving to get out of bed. He grabbed her and reined her back.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Well, you did say we have things to do today."

"Yes, but I would enjoy lying in bed talking with you before we start our day."

She rolled back over and looked at him, knowing something was on his mind. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I know what a sexual creature you are but I am curious if you have ever been the one in charge during a sexual encounter."

"In charge in what way?"

"Well, first of all have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Have you ever been the one to fuck her?"

"Oh yes, that is fun, although it is also nice to go both ways."

"Now, the next question. Have you ever been with a man in that way?"

"You mean to fuck him?"

"Yes."

"Oh no, my Lord. I have not had that experience yet, but it is on my list of things to do," she chuckled softly.

"Tonight will be that night, my Queen."

"Really?"

"Yes really, now get you cute ass up and out of bed. The shower is in there, he pointed toward a doorway. I will have Rose bring you a nice daywear outfit to put on. Meet me on the sundeck when you are ready."

She kissed him playfully then jumped out of bed and headed for the shower while he watched her. Her spirit was contagious and infectious. If he weren't careful he feared he would fall madly in love with her and he did not want to do that and lose all his senses. He recognized already that he needed to keep control of her and that meant keeping control of his self first.

She saw him sitting at a small patio table and stopped. He was about 10 years her senior with graying temples and a close shaven beard. The receded hairline accentuated his handsome tan features. His eyes were what mystified her; they were a bluish gray color, like that of a wolf. In the few times she saw his smile, her heart melted. He was in a casual pair of slacks and shirt sipping coffee when she finally approached.

"Would you care for some coffee, my dear?" "Yes, please. Am I suppose to call you my Lord all the time?"

"That is your choice when it is only the two of us. When we are among others, yes... you will address me as your Lord."

"Thank you, my Lord." She smiled. He smiled back at her, while pouring her a steaming cup of coffee.

"You're very welcome, my little imp." He chuckled.

She blew on the hot coffee, waiting for it to cool, "What did you mean when we spoke earlier? What plans do you have for this evening?"

"I am still working the details through in my mind."

He wanted to see how she preformed as a Mistress, but without prior experience he was not sure if the natural sexuality in her would guide her or if he would need to work her into it slowly. He decided to test her buy picking various videos from his collection, to view together.

"Are you still thinking?"

"Oh yes, I am truly sorry my dear. When you are finished with your coffee I have some videos for us to watch."

"What kind?"

"You shall see."

They walked to his personal library. He unlocked a wooden bookcase and told her to look for videos on the 3rd shelf. Judging by what she chose he would be able to see what intrigued her. When she had chosen 3 videos they walked to the sitting room. He put the videos in for viewing and sat on the leather sofa with her. Ironically the videos she chose were very aggressive with very little in the way of plots, which pleased him.

After viewing the first video for a while he noticed she was beginning to squirm. He took the opportunity and reached his hand down the front of her pants to find that her pussy was sopping wet.

"Does watching this turn you on?"

"Yes, my Lord, it really does. I am a voyeur at heart."

He smiled, "I was not wrong about you, my Queen. You truly are my Queen of Debauchery, but tonight I think you will become the Mistress of Debauchery."

"Oh heavens, that sounds so decadent."

"Yes, it is and it will be. I have a male servant that especially enjoys anal sex. He has numerous toys that I have purchased for him."

"Have you ever fucked him?"

"No I haven't yet. I have tried to keep the employee/boss relationship."

"Have you ever fucked another man?"

"Yes, I have."

"How did it feel?"

"It felt like a nice tight warm ass."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Only enough that I was able to get off. I very much prefer the delicate and soft whimpers of the female species while my cock is buried to the hilt."

"I understand, but I am happy that you have experienced this."

"Aye, so am I my, dear one. It is how we grow, learn and expand our minds."

"How will tonight transpire?"

"You will find out when I have all the details worked out."

"Can I watch the rest of the videos sometime?"

"Sure, but only with my permission. For now we are going to walk to my dungeon so you can choose your tools for this evening."

She followed him to the secret passage. They entered the dungeon that she was first brought to when she met him. The gray stone walls and the stone tables allowed her to reminisce that first evening. She reached to touch one of the sexually oriented charcoal drawings on the wall, admiring the priceless work of art. He pulled her from the trance-like state she was in, by speaking.

"Here are Edwards toys of preference."

She walked to view the open drawer of toys. Some of the toys were gigantic, making her gasp.

"Does he really fit these in his ass?"

"Yes, my Queen. He is an anal slut and has trained his body for many years."

"This one is the size of my forearm."

"Yes, I see that. That is something Edward would enjoy."

"My forearm up his ass?"

"Yes." He waited to see her response.

"I can try, but I am not sure how to do it."

"You will learn. Come let me show you another video."

He took her to the library and pulled out a fisting video, handing it to her. I will let you view this one in private while I make preparations for tonight. When you are finished come to my office. Summon Rose and she will show you the way.

"Thank you, my Lord."

She watched the video with fascination and some other emotion she couldn't put a name to. It was apparent that the people in the video were either naturally gifted or had trained very diligently to perform the acts she viewed. One woman allowed her lover to shove a champagne bottle up her pussy. In another scene a man sat on a large cock while another man climbed between his legs and shoved his cock up his ass at the same time. The ultimate outcome of watching the videos was very clear. Her inner thighs were soaking wet.

She summoned Rose to come and tell her where the office was located. When Rose arrived she was just finishing the video. Rose looked at it with intrigue.

"Why are you viewing this, my Queen?"

"Tonight my Lord and I have plans."

"What kind of plans?"

"I am not sure if I am allowed to talk to you about it."

"I understand, my Queen." She said softly. "If you follow me I will show you where my Lord's office is located."

"I have to put the video back first."

Rose followed her into the library. She turned and bumped into her; she was so close. Rose blushed and excused herself.

"It's ok Rose, I didn't see or hear you behind me."

"There were some servants that sneaked to watch you last night, my Queen."

"Really, and what did they say?"

"That you are a very sexy woman, my Queen."

"Do you find me sexy, Rose?"

"I do, my Queen."

"Perhaps I will have to speak to my Lord about spending special time with you."

"I would enjoy that my Queen. I have never been with a woman."

She held Rose's small face in her hands and planted a kiss on the very tip of her nose. Rose was unmoving but moaned softly. Slowly she lowered one of her hands and found the front of Rose's apron, pulling it up. Underneath she found satiny panties that were soaked. Slipping her fingers inside the panties she slid two fingers up into her waiting snatch. Rose gasped and squatted into her hand. Before doing something that could get her into trouble, she withdrew her fingers. Slowly she placed the fingers to her lips to taste the other woman, only to find that she tasted very sweet. Her fingers moved to Rose's lips, rubbing her juices over her own mouth. Rose licked her lips and smiled.

"Come, my Queen. We must not keep my Lord waiting."

Damn, she was so horny right now but Rose was right. She followed her, looking at their direction so she could find the office on her own in the future. Rose left her just outside the door and scampered back to where she belonged. She knocked on the door.

"Please enter."

She entered to find a rather handsome young man sitting across from her Lord.

"Please meet Edward, my Queen."

"It's nice to meet you Edward," she spoke.

Edward rose from his seat. His six foot, sculptured frame towered over her. He bent on one knee and reached for her hand, kissing the Benford ring before rising again.

"You are dismissed Edward."

"Thank you, my Lord," he bowed and left.

She stood for a moment and looked at him, before asking if she could sit. He motioned toward the chair. She sat and waited for him to speak.

"Did you finish the video?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, my Lord, but I am a bit embarrassed to ask."

"Ask, my Queen."

"How do they do this and not have shit all over everything?"

He laughed heartily, "Well, you really are very blunt in your asking. I like that." Continuing he told her that many times an enema is performed or a person restricts their diet prior to an upcoming event, as well as increasing their intake of water.

"Ok, thank you my Lord."

"I have sent Edward to see the nurse so she can administer an enema for him."

"Oh my!"

"Does this interest you, my sweet?"

"I would enjoy watching."

Hastily he stood and whisked her from the room, "We must hurry then."

They found the nurses' quarters with Edward on an exam table, but held their distance. She watched Edward lying on his left side as the nurse put on her latex gloves. Taking a tube of lubricant she put some on her fingertips then told him to raise his leg slightly. He did as instructed while she slid her finger inside to spread it around. Edwards' cock started to grow, but he tried to hold it at bay.

She reached for the hose attached to a full water bottle hanging on a metal IV pole. Carefully she lifted his ass cheek to insert the nozzle into his waiting ass, before speaking softly to Edward.

"Are you ready Edward?"

"Yes Ma'am, please set it to go slow."

"I shall Edward, that is best."

The hose did not have the typical clasp that locked and unlocked; it had a round dial on it. She turned the dial to 3 and pushed the button it to let the water flow through. When the warm water started to enter his bowel Edward moaned softly.

"This always absolutely wonderful, Ma'am."

"Yes Edward, I know how you enjoy this. Please inform me when you feel as though you can't take anymore."

He nodded and laid there quietly. His eyes closed and he breathed slowly. Soon he was breathing more in a panting fashion. His hand went to his tummy to massage the cramps that developed. Before long he moved and changed positions to get on all fours.

"Are you ok Edward," the nurse asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I want to take as much as I can so I can be thoroughly clean for my Queen tonight."

"The Queen?"

"Yes, my Queen, the Queen of Debauchery is going to enjoy me this evening."

"Oh goodness Edward! You are truly blessed from what I hear."

"I met her before I came here. She seems quiet, demure and lady like. I am not sure if she will be able to do what I need, to satisfy this horribly insatiable need that my ass demands."

He almost seemed disappointed in his assessment of her. The nurse stood by and watched the bottle slowly drain until it was empty. She pulled the nozzle from his ass and inserted a large anal plug into his ass. He continued to stay on all fours, massaging his stomach. The nurse reached between his legs and grabbed his cock.

"You know Edward, this really is such a fine cock." "Thank you, Ma'am."

She started to stroke it and milk it, like you would a cow's teat. Edward moaned softly at her stroking. Lord Benford watched his Queen through narrowed eyes, while she fixated on the interaction between the nurse and Edward. Soon, he touched her arm and pointed back the direction they came from. When they were out of ear shot he asked her, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, but why did we have to leave so soon?"

"We need to prepare for tonight also, my Queen."

Disappointed, she spoke, "Yes, my Lord."

"Now, now, no pouting. You will have your turn with Edward this evening."

"But...

"No but's. You act like we only have a limited time together. Remember, you are with me forever my Queen."

He stopped walking and reached to touch her cheek; her eyes lit up. She loved his touch and couldn't seem to get enough of him. Looking deep into her eyes, he spoke again.

"Tonight you will be my Queen, but to Edward you will be his Mistress of Debauchery."

"That sounds wonderful. Do you think Edwards account of me is correct or do you think I will be able to satisfy him?"

"That I do not know, my dear. Edward is very well trained; he is an anal slut. It depends on your limits and how far you are willing to push yourself to please him."

"Do you have any magical potions to assist me?"

"We shall see." He smirked.

He took her to her bedroom where Rose was waiting. "Please dress her for this evening Rose, assist her in any way she requests."

"Any way, my Lord?"

"Within reason Rose. I know your fantasy but tonight is not the time for that."

Her cheeks turned rosy red, her head lowered, "Yes, my Lord."

Benford left the two women to prepare. On the bed laid several black leather pieces of apparel. They both converged on them at the same time. Before long the Mistress of Debauchery was fully clad in the perfect outfit. She stood before a full-length mirror in the room to admire their work. Knee high leather boots hugged her petite calves and knees before flaring slightly at the top, at her mid thigh. The heels on them gave her added height. A black corset hugged her narrow waist and thrust her ample breasts upward until they looked as though they would pop out. A black leather thong covered the front of her mound while leaving her ass cheeks open to complete view. Her hair was brushed back and put into a simple pony tail to remove it from her face. Lastly, Rose had her sit at the vanity to apply her makeup. She watched as Rose transformed her into a vamp, a seductress and the type of Mistress that Benford and Edward envisioned.

Her dark brown eyelashes were accented with black mascara, after deep brown eye shadow was applied to accentuate the hollow of her eye lid. A light dusting of blush was subtle but the crowning touch was the deep red lipstick and liner that Rose applied. Her full pouty lips wore the color so beautifully that Rose gasped in delight at the finishing touch. She stood aside when the Mistress rose and towered over her with the heeled boots. She reached to touch Rose on the cheek.

"Would you like me to ask my Lord if you can be in attendance this evening?"

"Aye, my Queen, but I am not so sure I could sit and watch without joining."

"I will ask him for you, my precious Rose."

"Thank you, my Queen." She curtsied and left.

Lord Benford came for her within moments. He stepped back abruptly.

"Wow, you are such a succulent Mistress. If I didn't enjoy women so much, I may consider converting."

She saucily snapped the crop in her hand toward him, "Never say never."

He laughed a deep belly laugh, "Come, our guests await us."

"GUESTS?"

"Yes, my Queen... guests."

"I thought this was just us and Edward."

"One of the ways that I earn money is by filming these events. I have even been known to sell tickets to view."

"Who will be here this evening?"

"Other male whores."

"I don't even know if I can do this and you have people attending?"

"You will be fine."

"That's easy for you to say."

"Yes, it is. I know you."

He walked her to the vanity and had her sit. She saw the bulge in his hands and reached toward it. He slapped her hand away. Reaching into his breast pocket he produced a small pill. Placing it in the crack of her cleavage he told her that it would be there if she needed it.

"What is it?"

"It is another of my magical concoctions."

"What does it do?"

"It will give you all you need to satisfy Edward, and our guests."

"Thank you, my Lord."

Other magical potions of his, in the past, had worked so she felt more confident knowing that she had it at her disposal. It may just give her that mental edge of dominance, if she faltered. He took her hand and helped her stand then kissed her deeply. Reaching for her red cape, unfurling it, he tied it at her throat and ushered her from the room. They walked to the secret passage and entered. She watched his tall, lean body before her, admiring him.

He stopped briefly at the entrance to the dungeon and turned to her. He placed a tablet on his tongue while he watched her. His eyes closed momentarily, then opened again. Pulling her mouth to his, he kissed her. His tongue, which normally darted as any human tongue did inside her mouth, was now very long and thick, reaching to her throat. She stepped back and looked at him. He opened his mouth to display his tongue. It unrolled and formed a tiny penis. He rolled it back up and looked at her with a smile.

"Would you like one?" "Yesssss, I think Edward will love it."

"Yes, I do as well."

He placed the tablet on her tongue. The mind altering pill caused a kaleidoscope that made her eyes close. When she opened her eyes she felt no different but opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She could see the tip of the tiny penis under her nose, curled it back in and closed her mouth, smiling at him.

"By the way, I almost forgot to ask if Rose can watch tonight?"

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12