Lord Benford's Dungeon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers

He reached for another tablet, placing it on his tongue in the same fashion. His head rolled back and he started stroking his self again. It grew another 2" longer and darker. Now he possessed a raging black cock with a head the size of a plum.

What the hell was going on here? Was I dreaming? Was this witchcraft? A large cock plunged into my ass reminding me that I was not dreaming; multiple men in a drug-induced stupor were raping me. I screamed out in pain feeling like they were tearing me apart inside. They started cumming and shooting their jism all over my body. Two of the men were so horny they couldn't wait for me. I saw them fucking on the stone table. The one had his cock shoved up the other guy's bunghole like he didn't care who he was fucking, he just had to fuck someone or something. The man being fucked begged for more, screaming in agony but unable to stop the desire inside. Another guy mounted the one fucking the other, forming a chain. The man in the middle was gripped with pain and pleasure and screamed out when the large cock was rammed deep into his ass.

Watching this did nothing for me. It actually repulsed me. I was scared that they would damage me forever. I wished and begged for the potion to remove the scared feelings from me, knowing that I would not remember anything tomorrow. One of the men picked me up and lay on the table pulling my back against his stomach. Another of the men guided his cock to my swollen sore pussy. He pulled me down hard and buried it. I screamed in pain as a second crawled between my bound legs and positioned his cock at my already filled pussy. He shoved and squeezed the head in, alongside the cock that already filled me. When he had the head in, he pushed harder until both cocks filled my sloppy cum soaked pussy.

"PLEASE, MY LORD... I BEG YOU... THE POTION!", I screamed.

The two cocks pounded into my pussy, stretching it helplessly out of shape. He came to me and placed a tablet on my tongue. I let it dissolve. A starburst hit me and my eyes rolled back. I felt things change in my groin. The pain subsided. I felt my body stretching and opening. The starburst subsided and I opened my eyes again to find one of the men between my legs oiling his hand. I knew he was going to shove his fist up my pussy but there was no way it would fit. My Lord placed another tablet on my tongue. The second starburst was stronger. My eyes rolled back and closed while I felt my pussy change again. A hot feeling engulfed my pussy, like when you piss down your leg.

The man held his fingers together and pushed at my pussy, which was large and relaxed enough to take them. The tablets must affect the sexual organs like they did my Lord's cock, making them larger. His fingers dove in and pumped me. I still felt some pain but not like before. His knuckles pressed against me now. He pounded and pounded until my body finally relented. When his knuckles passed through my opening I screamed so loud I felt the blood rush to my head and almost fainted. He wiggled and opened his fingers inside me stimulating everything he could touch. I pissed all over his hand and passed out.

Smelling salts brought me back around, to feel the fist still shoved up my enflamed pussy. He drove his fist into me touching my womb that the other cock had invaded earlier. My Lord stood above me with the goblet of potion that I so mercifully begged for. He poured it into my mouth. I swallowed greedily. Things whirled and spun. My body relaxed, my mind cleared. I looked down at the man between my legs with his fist shoved up my pussy and smiled. He wiggled his fingers around inside me and brought me to a powerful orgasm. I bucked and screamed, begging for more. The man lying under me shoved his cock into my ass filling me completely. Like a wanton whore I relished in the uninhibited, painless, yet torturous fucking I was receiving. I had no sense of worry, that an entire fist was stretching my pussy beyond recognition. He slid his hand out. I climaxed again when his knuckles passed through my sore opening, feeling like he had brought part of me out with his hand.

My Lord walked to me and leaned to kiss me fully on the lips. The men were starting to tire of fucking and cumming since they had used my body for hours. Their insatiable potion was beginning to wear off, or perhaps they were just physically exhausted. My Lord waved his hand and they all came around me one last time. They stroked and squeezed their cocks. Some had pained expressions on their faces. Some of their cocks were literally raw from fucking so much. They jerked and pulled on their cocks while my Lord raised his arm. When he lowered his arm, all of the men shot cum over my body; it covered my face, hair, stomach, legs and pussy until I was saturated. I reached with my fingers to collect the cum and put it to my lips, eating as much as I could. I drank like a greedy kitten.

With a swift motion of his hand, the men grabbed their robes and left the room. My Lord stood over me with the large throbbing black cock between his legs. It looked silly hanging from his white body, but I guess the tablets that he took made it happen. In my stupor I didn't care to reason or rationalize it. My pussy was still feeling the effects of the tablets as well. I reached my bound hands to my pussy to find a huge gapping hole, but didn't care. My Lord untied my wrists and legs, letting the circulation return, then picked me up in his arms and carried me to another place in the dungeon. He bathed me in a large caste iron tub, washing the cum from my hair and body.

"I want you clean for your Lord, my Queen."

"Yes, my Lord," I purred.

"I have yet to have you this evening, but rest assured I shall in as many ways as possible."

He assisted me from the tub and towel dried my body. I felt the heat of passion and destruction between my thighs. He spoke while he dried my body.

"Have you ever seen a horse dick?"

"No, my Lord."

"I saw a girl fucked by a horse once. It was really quite fascinating but I was not so sure the safety of it."

"Why do you ask and tell me this, my Lord?"

"You shall see, my Queen... You shall see."

He pulled the black robe over my shoulders again and tied the treads at the throat. Taking my hand we walked out of the bath into the large room again and headed for the door. We walked to the double arches and turned to go the other direction. When we reached a large wooden door like the other, he lifted the metal latch to open it. Inside was the bedroom of a King. Wonderful ornate carved wooden posts stood at each corner of the bed, with a fluffy down comforter to adorn it. The mahogany wood resounded of masculinity throughout the room. The dark green and brown colors were strong and solid. He took me to the bed and pulled the comforter back, laying me there as if I were a china doll.

He stepped away briefly and returned with a long wooden case. He opened it to show me a long thick dildo, one like I had never seen before.

"It is fashioned after my prized stallion Bolero, and much safer than the real thing. Would you like to touch it and hold it?"

I reached in the box to touch it, then took hold of it to remove it. I held it in the middle and the ends hung down on each side. It must have been 20" long and thick as a fist.

He stepped away and excused himself for a moment leaving me in my aphrodisiac stupor with a horse shlong in my hand. I lay back on the bed and placed the horse dildo to my pussy, shoving it in. It took my breath away but it felt wonderful. He returned to find me playing with the prized stallion toy.

His hand held the dildo and began moving, shoving it deeper and deeper into my body. The length of it was impossible to take but I could accommodate the girth from the mysterious tablets he had given me. After it was as deep as it would go he looked into my eyes.

"Are you ready for another experience?"

"Oh yes, My Lord, please."

He pulled a bag from the table and reached inside. He held a white powdery substance between his thumb and forefinger. He held his hand above my pussy and sprinkled it slowly and waited a moment. I felt my pussy start to tighten again. He used his other hand to move the dildo.

"Oh my Lord, it feels so much tighter now, but nice."

He sprinkled a little more powder and instantly I felt it tightening more. The dildo caused me slight pain now. He tugged it slowly then pushed it in again. I grabbed the sheets of the bed and wiggled precariously. He put the remaining powder back in the bag and began fucking me with the huge horse dildo. I clenched the sheets and thrust my hips up to meet him. The horse dildo filled me and pulled at my insides each time he pulled it out. He took the other end of the dildo and slapped my clit a few times.

"Hold the dildo my Queen, while I prepare myself."

I held the dildo and moved it, rubbing the other end against my clit, bringing myself close to orgasm. He squatted and positioned his body so that he could pull my ass onto his lap in bed. He rubbed oil over the massive black cock in his hand then raised my ass to meet it. He slid the head into my ass while the horse dick filled my pussy. I screamed out in sweet pain while he slowly lowered my ass over the length of his cock. He groaned in agony.

"You are so tight, it feels like hot velvet in your ass."

I smiled through a grimace of pain, knowing that I was pleasing my Lord.

"I can feel the horse dildo through your delicate tissue inside. You are completely filled, my Queen."

He pulled the dildo out. My body finally released it with a loud sucking sound. I rubbed at my pussy, which was sore and gapping from abuse. He got up on his knees and held my ankles, then commenced to fuck my ass royally with my ass raised up and my legs flailing. I screamed in ecstasy as the 12" thick black cock pounded inside me. He broke into a sweat and fucked me hard for a long time then stopped and pulled out. He reached for another bag.

"This powder will return your hymen and make you a virgin again."

He sprinkled it liberally over my pussy and pushed some inside me. I felt my body changing inside, tightening and shrinking. The heat and soreness vanished, for which I was thankful. I reached to touch it. My hairless pussy felt like a baby. I inserted a finger deep inside and felt the virginal hymen intact.

"This is amazing."

"Ah yes, it is magic, my Queen."

"But why would you want me to be a virgin again?"

"Because I am going to drive my 12" black cock up inside your pussy and break your hymen and claim your virginity for myself.... That's why."

"Oh my Lord, it pleases me to do this for you."

"We shall see how pleased you are when I tear you open, my Queen."

He held my mouth open and surprised me with the clear watery antidote again. I drifted back from the aphrodisiac stupor to reality within minutes. My ass hurt like hell from his huge cock fucking it. I tried to flee the bed with my renewed virginity intact but he grabbed me and brutally forced me back into the bed. He tied my wrists to the headboard and stacked pillows under my head. Raising up he was poised at my mouth and drove his cock in deep, gagging me. He fucked my mouth hard until spit ran down my chin, onto the pillows. He pulled out of me and placed a finger at my pussy, slipping the tip inside to taunt me. Skillfully he played with me, sucked and lapped at my pussy lips with his mouth. He encircled my clit with his mouth and sucked it hungrily, engorging it and making me hot and excited. After my clit was engorged he patted it with his hand causing me pain. He kept sending me to the brink of orgasm then horribly brought me back to earth without fulfillment. Finally I begged him.

"Please, let me cum."

"I can't hear you."

"PLEASE, pleaseeeee, I need to cum so badly!"

"Now now, little princess, you will have to give up your virginity to become the Queen."

This guy was really different. I couldn't begin to explain how he did the things he did or what drugs he had used on me, but I knew that right now I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum badly. I decided to play his little game.

"My Lord, I am an innocent princess. Would thou wish to be the one to claim my virginity?"

"Very good princess... very good indeed. Yes, if you wish to become my Queen, I must be the one to take your virginity."

"Do what you must, my Lord."

"You will behave and be a good little girl if I untie you, princess?"

"Yes, my Lord, I promise."

He untied my wrists. I didn't move but I really wanted to grab his black dick and shove it in my pussy so I could cum. Meticulously he climbed between my legs and raised them slightly, in slow motion, savoring every moment of my debauchery.

"You may feel a slight pain when the hymen tears princess."

"Yes, my Lord," I spoke in a little girl voice, to follow his role-play.

I just knew that his 12" dick was going to feel so fucking good. I could wait to feel it. He reached and sprinkled more of the shrinking dust on my pussy. I felt it tighten more when he pushed some of the dust into my opening. His finger would barely fit.

Holy Christ, not only was I a virgin again, but my pussy was no longer stretched out. I began to fear what his cock would feel like now. I remembered the day I truly lost my virginity to a neighbor boy with his dainty cock. It ached and hurt for a day. Now my pussy was in that same physical condition with a grown up mind. This fucker really messed with my mind.

He splayed my petite, innocent pussy lips apart with his fingers while he put his other arm beside my body. He began to lower his self to me. The head of his cock found my opening and pressed. My body did not relent, it was tight. He pushed harder and still nothing. Finally he put his other hand along side my body on the other side, with his body perched above me. With a sharp thrust, he drove the plum sized head into my virgin pussy.

"Oh FUCK, stop please, it hurts so bad!" I cried out.

"For a moment princess, but I have not reached your hymen yet."

Tears seared my cheeks. This hurt really, fucking bad.

"Don't you have some sort of drug you can give me?"

"No princess, no drugs. To feel the pleasure you must endure the pain."

He pushed again. I know that only an inch or so went in but it felt like a fucking foot. I screamed out in pain again, "DAMN, damn, damn." I grabbed a pillowcase and put the end of it between my teeth to bite down. He kept pushing slowly, grimacing from the pain of my tightness around him. Finally he slid it back out a little. I felt a bit of relief. He smeared more scented oil over my pussy and his cock then positioned his self above me again.

The large head remained inside me. He began to slide the first few inches in again, ever so slowly. This wasn't so bad, I was beginning to stretch and accept him. He moved those few inches in and out of me for a long time. I started to get into it and enjoy it again. My hands let go of the sheets and my teeth let loose of the pillowcase. I looked up to see the handsome gentleman on top of me and wrapped my arms around his body, clinging to him.

"That is what I wanted princess. I wanted you to want me. I needed you to want me, so that when I take your virginity, you will be mine forever."

With one swift motion he dropped his body on top of mine, ripping through my hymen and driving the entire length of his 12" cock up inside my body. It rammed deep inside, shooting through the opening to my womb tearing me apart.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed loudly.

My body shook, in shock from the pain. He coddled me and caressed me through the pain, holding his cock completely still inside of me. I cried like a baby, not so much from the pain but from the emotional roller coaster I was on.

"Shhhh, shhhh, it's ok princess. You are now a Queen... my Queen... forever."

He braced his knees under my thighs and started to move slowly, in and out. I felt the slippery wetness at my pussy. He reached a finger to my pussy and wiped some of the blood from his cock to show me that he had indeed taken my virginity. Placing my virginal blood to his lips he cleansed them and said, "We are one now. All that you were, is now past. All that you are to become is ahead."

He pulled his cock out and sprinkled the shrinking dust on it. Slowly it went back to its original 8" average size, right before my very eyes. He placed it at my pussy and slowly slid in. It hurt a little but soon it felt just right. My legs intertwined with his and my arms pulled his weight on top of my body. He fucked me slow and steady, building me to climax. I grabbed at his ass, begging him for more. Obliging, he drove his cock deep into my core, banging on my womb, moving only his hips to slide it in and out in a steady consistent motion.

My nails scratched at his back, my back arched and my head rolled to the side when my body tensed. He held still while I experienced an earth shattering orgasm. My pussy pulsed and squeezed his cock.

"That's it my Queen, that is the way you needed to cum."

I looked up into his eyes and implored him, "Fuck me hard. Use me, please, my Lord."

"As you wish, my Queen."

He reared his hips back and thrust deep inside me, then out and back in, beating against my womb with the head of his cock trying to find that sacred ground. He broke into a sweat but kept going and going. I thought he would never cum. When the head of his cock slipped inside my womb he let out a loud cry.

"I'm cummmmmmming, my Queen!!!!"

I ground my pussy up to meet his cock and fucked him while he held his body in place. He twitched and tensed with each spurt of cum that left his cock. We rolled until I was astride him. I plunged down onto his cock taking his entire length deep within my body. Rocking back and forth, I continued to feel his cock pulsing and squirting fire inside me. Finally spent, he rolled to lie on top of me panting and perspiring. Our lips met and we kissed deeply. He rolled off of me and held me in his arms. I drifted to sleep there, feeling safe and content.

I woke to find myself back in my hotel room. My clothing and shoes were strewn across the room. How did I get here? I remembered hearing someone chasing me. I remembered being abducted and I vaguely remembered seeing eight or nine men standing and looking at me, but the thing I remembered most was falling asleep in safe arms. I looked around the room but no one was there. I went to the bathroom to pee. When I wiped, there was blood on the paper.

At that moment I remembered losing my renewed virginity to the gentleman I had walked away from in the lounge. I wanted and needed to find him. There were so many unanswered questions in my mind. His arms were the arms that held me. He called me his Queen. I showered and prepared to check out. When I was packing my bags I found a business card lying on the dresser with a name, address and phone number on it. When I turned it over I found a handwritten message.

My Queen,

If you wish to contact me, my cell number is 901-555-1212. Just know that if you do contact me, you are mine forever.

It was signed, Lord Benford.

I had to contact him. The entire evening was a blur. I knew that there was different about this person, but I couldn't remember anything else. I called his cell on my way out of the city and received his voice mail. When I heard his voice I had to pull off the roadside; it made me weak in the knees. Did I feel weak from good feelings or bad feelings? I didn't leave a message. I closed my cell phone and drove away.

To this day I see certain things that bring flashbacks to mind. Long flowing robes, brick walls and charcoal with parchment artwork, to name a few. But the one that got to me the most, was the day I saw a horse in a pasture with his large dick hanging out. It turned me on, and yet I was disgusted at myself. I know that all these things tie into this Lord Benford, but I can't bring myself to call him, whether it was from fear or desire... I am afraid to know the truth about that night, for my own sanity.

windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers
12