Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 08

Story Info
Octavia, The green Isle of Flaxen maidens and treachery.
3.2k words
4.47
30.8k
9

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women, even Queens and Princesses are the pawns and prizes in the fight to be King of the ten nations and so far Daygar was winning the game but treachery and self interest were around the corner......

All three were naked on the huge bed. King Padraig lay on his back with his luscious daughter Princess Ameka astride him, riding her father's stallion-like erection as if it were her first time; her curly brunette tresses rolling down her back like a landslide, dancing just above her waist. Queen Simaca lay by her husband's side as her daughter eyed her, a smile creasing both faces as she feigned cries of ecstasy.

The King held his daughter at her hips watching with blurring eyes her well endowed breasts weaving rapidly just above his face in tune with the urgency of her thrusts along his cock. A smile had erupted on her pretty face which disturbed him and at the same time his breath was becoming rapid and laboured, excited and ready to ejaculate yet nothing passed from his balls. Suddenly Princess Ameka pulled herself clear of his cock without his permission, his wife's hand replacing her daughter in keeping his erection and yet he still could not erupt. Then he was dead!

'Has he gone?' Daygar enquired slipping from the shadows of the bedchamber.

'Yes My Lord,' Queen Simaca said without any compassion. 'You have his Kingdom if you keep your side of the bargain.'

Daygar smiled at the two attractive women still laying naked on the bed either side of the stricken King his erection, oddly still intact making him seem strangely still alive. 'Why is he still hard?'

Princess Ameka grinned broadly. 'The juice of the 'night shadow' berry stimulates the sex organs, he was an old man and needed his 'tonic' to produce his libido that is why we gave him, shall we say, a last fuck before he left for the next world.' She laughed heartily as if a weight had risen from her white shoulders, her nipples danced as she shook back her curly hair. 'He had fucked me, his own daughter, from the day I came of age, and every day since, but no more. My mother and I have satisfied his cock together, in the same bed for nearly two years,' she looked at the dead King and his ghostly erection in disdain, 'It was a pleasure to get him to drink that concentrated juice,' she added nodding in the direction of a golden goblet by the bed.

*****

Princess Natalia knelt dutifully before Lord Bowdan, his seventy year old cock sliding purposefully back and forth between her red painted lips, she sucked him greedily, stopping occasionally to run her slender little fingers beneath his straining shaft. Natalia's tongue flicked at his tip; her other hand cupping his balls squeezing them slightly. The old Lord steadied himself with legs slightly apart, one hand on his hip and the other on the back of her small head controlling her rhythm. The young Princess gauged him perfectly, dipping his cock towards her bare breasts, allowing him to spray her rather than have him cum in her mouth or streak her hair.

Lord Bowdan groaned loudly as he relinquished his load across his young charge, it would be a long time before he could fuck his little Princess, leaving Slaveria for the Isle of Octavia with Daygar to take the Kingdom. His envoy, Lord Peglar had travelled incognito to Octavia a month before to meet with Queen Simaca to discuss the overthrow of the King, widely disliked even by his own family. Terms had been established and He and Daygar had been formally invited by the Court of the Queen without the knowledge of King Padraig to accept an alliance. It was a great coup to take the Kingdom without any major bloodshed, there would be no rape of the Island's women and a new order would be easy to establish. Bowdan's presence alongside Daygar was payback for his genius master plan.

After dismissing the Princess he dressed and left for Daygar's ship along with six of the ten Over Lords and over a thousand of his finest warriors to be transported in the ten ships unwittingly supplied by Queen Flavica and commandeered for this purpose.

Princess Natalia had removed the sticky cream from her breasts, thankful the old man had not wanted her beneath him and having to listen to his laboured breathing as he attempted to satisfy himself within her. She bathed and dressed in her finest robes, heavily fragranced ostensibly to wave off her beloved Knight. Within half an hour of his departure she lay in a strange bed, her legs spread wide to accept a rampant cock easily the equal of Daygar himself as the bearded commoner eased himself into his Princesses royal cunt.

General Grojon supported himself on his giant arms above the fragile Princess Natalia who at a mere twenty years was almost half his age, his huge hands pinning her arms to the bed. This was indeed a special moment in his turbulent life having risen in the ranks from foot soldier to Commander of Daygar's Slaverian forces, amounting to over half the combined strength of the three Kingdoms. Not being of Noble birth he was not allowed in the Great Chamber with the ten Lords and idea that he would even speak to a royal Princess was unthinkable. To have her spread beneath him on the end of his cock had been an impossible notion and yet his swollen penis, excited at the prospect of such an exotic conquest, nuzzled at her entrance.

Princess Natalia accepted him eagerly bearing down onto his shaft as the warrior rode her hard, his chiselled, hairy face, rugged and scarred from countless bloody battles, stared intently at her naked body with piercing green eyes. Her waist length golden hair was strewn about her head from being rough handled onto the bed by the swarthy General who had torn her robe as he stripped her bare. She almost felt as if he were raping her and had to remind herself it was she who had instigated this 'meeting' yet he was treating her coarsely without any reverence to her high status. Despite this the scheming Princess was satisfied that the plan hatched by her and her consort Lady Helena was proceeding to schedule.

Grojon suckled her nipples, even nipping them keenly between his broken and uneven teeth, something no man had done, not even Daygar when he had taken her virginity. Natalia struggled to free her arms but he refused to release her and she squirmed uncomfortably beneath his burgeoning weight and yet accepted it. She needed him, or rather the army he controlled to usurp the now absent Daygar and overthrow his remaining Lords, it was now or never in her bid to take Slaveria and become Queen in her own right.

She squealed involuntarily as Grojon screwed his cock deep into her almost virgin cunt, nothing had felt like this since Daygar first took her, Lord Bowdan being relatively puny in comparison! She squealed again, not feigning it as he lifted her small body by her bottom, swivelling her around as he took her place on the bed with her on top, hoisting her further onto his thick length. Her tits flowed violently in front of him with the action of his erection within her, the Princess capitulating to his demands, sealing their alliance, and sealing Daygar's fate!

Grojon knew it would be an easy matter for his men to take the Great Chamber and also knew they would follow him without question, placing Princess Natalia on the throne with him as her consort and the power behind her. He continued to fuck her hard, not willing to end his union with the exotically fragranced woman astride him dancing animatedly on the end of his cock; his unbounded domination over this untouchable beauty knew no end.

Princess Natalia was breathless, his thrusting penis had stretched her beyond anything before but it was necessary, anything was better than Lord Bowdan, a man three times her age and she rode Grojon as she would ride her favourite stallion as he continued plundering her treasures. Not wishing to accept his juices inside her she slid from him, licking and kissing his muscle-bound body, her slender hand encircling his cock, massaging him gently.

She knew she would have to bring him off; that would be part of the bargain and continued with her mouth tantalising him as she arrived at his shaft, tongue flicking its tip and around his flange hoping it would be quick. He was solidly built but not handsome and his treatment of her had left her angry but powerless in his hands if he was to do her bidding, she tightened her mouth around his shaft and sucked him purposefully.

Grojon looked down in amazement as Princess Natalia went down on him, her small head arriving at his penis, her long golden hair tantalising his senses as it followed her down his torso. His cock had stiffened to its zenith as she placed him between her lips and his hand instinctively cupped the base of her head as she began to suck him. Princess or not, he was getting urgent and grabbed her hair to force her further onto his shaft, overcoming her resistance and making her perform to his speed.

Natalia had not bargained for such harsh treatment, she had envisaged kneeling at his side and sucking him gently before bringing him off with her hand. Grojon had bent her into his groin refusing to release the pressure as he forced himself ever deeper into her throat, worse still; he had found her pussy entrance with his fingers as she knelt by his cock. She was unable to squeal as his hand spanked her hard across her proffered bottom, his erection hard against the back of her throat, then his fingers re-entered her, his thumb rubbing her clit before spanking her again. She had nowhere to go; his hand had her pressed against his pubic bush, the other alternating between her clit and stinging her reddening orbs.

Grojon was spanking her rapidly now, his cock bursting to release his pent up juices 'a Princess no less' he thought, 'waiting to swallow all he could muster', her bottom now crimson beneath his hand yet he spanked her even more. His wild, testosterone fuelled frenzy had clouded his sanity, his fingers probing her inner royal treasures before returning to her writhing cheeks then he exploded. Both hands now held her head as he slaked his balls sending wave after wave of hot cream directly down the throat of his Princess, gagging desperately with no alternative but to swallow his entire load!

Natalia had dressed in silence then briefly agreed the timetable for the plan before slinking out of his bedchamber, keeping to the shadows like the common street-girl she had become, an unlikely path to the throne. Grojon had treated her like a backstreet whore ravishing every part of her without any mercy or respect for her station but she still thought it worthwhile. It had been a necessary union and she knew it would be a matter of days before she claimed the throne of Slaveria, and her natural father's crown, banishing Daygar and the old Lord Bowdan from her Kingdom forever!

She had no intention of forming any relationship with the gnarled General; she would reward him with the gift of her twin sister Princess Saria, he would get status and satisfaction from her delicate treasures. As for her half sister Princess Leyia, she had despised her for her relationship with their father King Hinea, and jealous of Leyia's union with the handsome Lord Cevert. Once crowned Queen she would dissolve their alliance and take him for herself, and have the syrupy Leyia stripped and whipped in the public square! Natalia gave a satisfied smile as she wiped Grojon's liquid from her lips and at the thought of Leyia sucking the cock of any man who pleased the new Queen!

*****

'Remind me never to drink with the two of you.' Daygar said smiling. He had reason to be heady with delight having taken his fourth Kingdom without a drop of blood spilt. His ships had taken his forces to several places around the coast to await the couriers from Queen Simaca's Court informing the garrisons of the new alliance. Daygar's flagship had arrived at the quayside of Iwona, the capital of Octavia and his party of Lords and a hundred men were escorted to the Granite Palace at the invitation of the Queen.

Queen Simaca smiled condescendingly, climbing from the bed still naked and yet making no attempt to cover herself. 'You need not fear us My Lord. We are indebted to you for taking us into your protection against the marauding Sea People who want nothing but to rape and take us whilst killing our men and burning our cities. King Padraig would not listen to reason,' she said glancing at his corpse. 'It was necessary to protect our future.'

Princess Ameka slid from the bed and sidled up to Daygar, her nakedness revealing a voluptuous brunette beauty not unlike her mother, both of average height and well endowed breasts. Her hand probed beneath his clothing fishing out his erection, swaying it back and forth between her fingers.

'You will protect us, My Lord?' she husked looking directly up into the Giant Lords searching eyes. 'You have the power to keep the Sea People from our shores, we wouldn't want you to renege on your promises,' she said sinking to her knees dipping her head onto his swelling cock.

'Lord Peglar promised us your protection Daygar,' Queen Simaca said sharply, almost matter-of-factly as she stood, still naked and unconcerned as her daughter bobbed methodically on his penis.

He hardened, not at the action of the Princess but at the stunning beauty of the Queen, statuesque in her nudity, her long curls dancing about her shoulders and provocatively over her ample breasts. Her waist was trim giving way to the curve of her hips and plump roundness of her protruding bottom, long shapely legs with just the right amount of muscular tone meeting at her wispy brown triangle just beneath the small curve of her belly. She was of the same age as he but much better cared for and almost as youthful as the Princess at more than twenty he had guessed.

Daygar resisted the urge to splash his load across the face of the upstart Princess, preferring to keep his juice for the luscious Queen. 'You will have my protection,' he said eventually. 'But I will have you on the end of my cock your Majesty,' he added without caution.

Her face turned hard, the light from the windows betraying a slight tremble through her body at his harsh command.

'That was not part of the bargain. I am the rightful Queen of this Kingdom, my father was a King and my husband also,' she gave her dead King a sideways glance, still and morbid in the centre of the bed. 'I am of royal blood and will wear the Crown of Octavia and you will obey my wishes,' she said with faltering arrogance.

Daygar placed his hand on the Princesses head and guided her back to his erection; she had stopped to listen to her mother's words. Involuntarily she resumed sucking his cock at her new master's direction.

'Lord Peglar promised your Kingdom safety from the Sea People,' Daygar boomed his hand urging Ameka's head further onto his cock. 'You are not part of any bargain Simaca. Your Kingdom is mine and your King is dead, there is no place for a Queen here and you will not be wearing a crown again.' His deep voice reached a higher pitch. 'If you persist with this nonsense you will have no head to wear it on!' He snapped withdrawing his cock. 'You will remain on your knees until I instruct otherwise, girl!' he barked at the shocked Princess.

Three purposeful strides brought Daygar up to Queen Simaca, towering over her, gripping her arm and taking her to the bed and with a thrust of his other massive arm he threw over the mattress depositing the dead King on the floor with a thud. The woman squealed in horror as Daygar sent her backwards onto the empty bed, splaying her legs apart and grabbing her ankles, lifting them to his shoulders exposing her entrance. The Queen could only watch as the Giant Lord moved between her thighs and thrust his baying cock into her, pulling her onto him by her legs and fucking her hard without any ceremony.

Queen Simaca shrieked like a snared animal as Daygar jerked wildly, flushing his balls and sending his cream high into her womanhood but he was not finished.

'Come here girl,' he ordered and the hapless young Princess knew she was next. Not daring to disobey she rose from her knees and came to his side as Daygar withdrew his still erect penis from her mother. He didn't speak but his head nodded her to take her position by her mother's side, lifting her legs high even before she had fully lain, spreading her and entering her cunt as she fell onto her back. The curly locks of both women intertwined and Princess Ameka opened her mouth wide in a silent scream as Daygar impaled her to his hilt, his balls slapping frantically against her as he fucked her as hard as he had her mother. His buttocks tightened then jerked sending his second flush into the daughter, keeping her engaged as he emptied his chamber of molten lava deep within her.

Satisfied he stepped back, sheathing his wilting cock as the two women languished side by side.

'Simaca, you will be taken to Slaveria,' Daygar began. 'You are no longer a Queen or indeed have any title. You are a plain woman who will unite with a Lord of my Great Chamber, only then will you be entitled to be addressed as a Lady. Princess Ameka will remain in Octavia and unite with Lord Peglar, and retain her status to rule this land as his right hand under my direction. Is that clear?'

Princess Ameka was shocked; she was to usurp her mother who was now effectively a commoner! Lord Peglar was twice her age but of good breeding and handsome, an outcome that pleased her, and found little pity for her mother who had allowed the King to take her to his bed alongside her. Simaca would be protected from any harm and enjoy a reasonable standard of care although nothing like a Queen and far down the customary pecking order at Court.

If Ameka was shocked, Simaca was even more so. 'I gave my King to this cause,' she moaned, 'and I have been betrayed.'

Daygar cut her off. 'No madam, you have saved your people from invasion by a brutal army of rapists and cut-throats, your sacrifice will serve them well and your future in Slaveria will be secure.

With that the Giant Lord was gone, four Kingdoms were his and still he had not crowned himself King!

Chapter 9: Queen Flavica and her golden Kingdom would be a sumptuous conquest but treachery was nearby. Would he even make it back to Slaveria to take stock and enjoy the delights of his little Princess Saria?