Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air had been forced from her lungs as she was swung across his shoulder like a side of venison and now struggling to breathe as he bounced her across the uneven terrain, a monster arm across her upper thighs. She wore nothing but a flimsy night robe, naked beneath and helpless, her slender arms dangling uselessly down his muscle-bound back, long hair dancing from the top of her head as he marched on.

Eloise knew he would take her back to the freezing wastes of the Northern Islands to a life she knew nothing about, no captured woman had ever returned to tell the tale of what lay in store for her. Suddenly she was being lowered onto her back just inside a small copse of trees, the sweet smell of long grass giving familiar but short lived comfort as her taker scooped her gown roughly to her neck, baring her all for his pleasure.

He looked like a stocky hog and grunted like one as his hands scoured her cosseted body, ravishing her roughly as she lay inert and powerless, then she felt it. Hard and stubby, his cock found its path between her legs, his hands now spreading her to accept him. Eloise struck at his face and scratched whatever skin she could find but the brute hadn't flinched and she shrieked as his penis parted her labia and swept away her priceless virginity in an instant. Her eyes bulged as his cock found her deep recesses and thrust at her ferociously, never before having even contemplated how rough a man could handle a woman.

She capitulated to him as his hands swept beneath the soft rounds of her bottom lifting her further onto his shaft, fucking her desperately to release the tension mounting in his balls. Eloise knew she was far from the first maiden to be vanquished at his monstrous hands, what she couldn't have know was that she was by far the prettiest treasure Eddoe had ever mounted on his cock. He jerked hard as his balls stiffened to iron sending his hot juices surging high into his conquest!

Eloise squealed like a banshee as she received his load, still fighting helplessly against his dominant physique, his cock still persisting within her until a second wave shuddered through him shocking her into a spasm she would later learn was her climax! Eddoe eased himself from her, satisfied his balls had been slaked and pulled the young woman from the ground, replacing her over his shoulder and heading towards the longships.

The girl couldn't have known that Eddoe was the tribal chief and his settlement was not in the frozen lands north of the Ten Kingdoms but in Cedron, the most Northerly Kingdom, taken by bloody force from the clans who had dominated the desolate lands for centuries. He would normally use his captives for sexual gratification before selling them on or using them as servants, but the yellow haired girl had transfixed him. She may have lost a squire but Eloise may have unwittingly gained a Lord; or even a King if Eddoe had the mind to declare the Kingdom for his own!

Her arms swung lifelessly behind him as he crossed the rocky landscape to the coast, his arm clamping his treasured prize to his shoulder, unaware she had fainted!

*****

The lowly, yet wealthy Landowner had paid Tabor handsomely for a chance to bed the fallen Lady Helena, a woman of high esteem in Court circles before her downfall. He had witnessed her splendour from afar not having the status to approach her exalted heights but how things had changed. Helena knelt dutifully before him, reunited with her flamboyant satin dress, her buoyant crinolines spread around her, a handful of her long raven hair clenched tightly as the Landowner manoeuvred her back and forth along his rampant cock.

It was all he could do not to unload across her aristocratic face but the cost had been excessive and he intended getting value. Dragging her by the hair towards the bed he tipped her onto her back and canted up her petticoats, wasting no time in spearing her on the end of his erection to salve his genitals deep inside her. Helena played her part, caressing him and squealing in feigned ecstasy as he fumbled around with his over pretentious cock, no match for the pleasure given her by that brutal monster Daygar!

Helena held his balls in her hand as he filled her and knew he was hers to manipulate, her passage out of that hell-hole was guaranteed and the wealthy idiot would take every risk to please his long desired Lady. She had to find Princess Natalia and devise a way to usurp the bastard that was the Giant Lord!

Chapter 11: The Giant Lord heads for Kandalla as news of sporadic attacks by the Sea People had left it vulnerable. The industrial steel making Kingdom of Zoran under the rule of Duke Vadris, known throughout the ten Kingdoms as Iron Man, would have to wait. The Duke's new bride Katriona, a high born from Daygar's own land of Slaveria presented a mesmerising prize having witnessed her beauty at the Court of King Hinea whilst he, then a lowly Commander in the King's army, could only drool over her untouchable splendour!

12