Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 12

Story Info
Could the Sea People spell the end for Daygar?
6k words
4.61
24.2k
9

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Henrick and Lady Celica had become established at Court in the captured Kingdom of Arania having been left to oversee the now annexed lands as Lord Daygar proceeded with his other conquests, the twin Princesses having been taken to Slaveria. In public they appeared as brother and sister but most knew of their intimacy believing the fiery haired woman to be the dominant player in the relationship. In fact the opposite was true!

Celica lay naked with her legs apart on the huge bed desperate for Henrick to enter her with his rampant manhood, its angry purple head bobbing atop his ten inch rod as he teased her entrance with the tip of her own riding whip. Henrick had watched in awe as his sister had slowly unlaced her tightly corseted satin dress, letting it slip from her tall slim figure into a pile around her heavily embroidered Court shoes. Her white breasts spilling from the under bodice, as she had leaned towards him, her hand plying his expectant erection as he drank in her beauty.

Her legs were long and slender, shapely and silky, sheathed in hand woven stockings and held high with garters of lace and ribbon, his hand immediately going for the wispy red patch of pussy fur at the junction of her legs. Celica bent into his lap and suckled the purple head as her fiery curly locks danced around his groin, her heady perfume replacing the air in his lungs. He shifted in his large chair, his naked buttocks suddenly feeling the cold of the polished oak as his sister sucked him with a passion.

This was a repeat of the scenario all those years ago when she had first persuaded her brother to 'experiment' with her, leading to each of them losing their virginity to the other. Now the pair were reunited it was he in control having won her during the battle for Arania and the shift of power had left the slightly older Celica breathless. She had never been dominated by anyone but Henrick knew how and she craved it.

He had massaged his stiff cock as he watched his sister shed the bodice, her ample breasts swaying before him as she slowly peeled down her stockings and bent naked over the end of the bed, her bare bottom inviting his punishment. Henrick lashed her at least a dozen times with her riding whip his other hand sliding back and forth along his cock as he watched her reddening orbs dancing wildly beneath each stroke. Celica had moaned for more but Henrick had ordered her onto her back with her thighs spread wide, her cunt leaking with anticipation as he pussy whipped her.

His sister shrieked in ecstatic pain as he entered her at last, his cock sliding into her juicy entrance without resistance, fucking her hard with his tight, swollen balls dangling in the void between her legs. Her nipples almost bursting from the pinnacles of her breasts as the heat of her whipping mingled with the rough handling of his cock within her, both climaxing as one.

*****

Princess Layia lay comfortably on her back as her handsome young Lord Cevert worked feverishly between her legs, his tongue licking the wispy golden triangle of pussy fur before flicking in and out of her entrance. Her wide blue eyes examined the top of his long flaxen locks as his head bobbed in front of her, her long fingers streaking through it as she lay in eager anticipation of his handsome manhood.

She had come a long way since Lord Daygar had deflowered her with his brutal cock, enjoying her man now wildly on heat after he had slowly undressed her. Layia's waist length golden hair strew around her head on the pillow as Cevert gradually worked his way up her, kissing her erect nipples then towering over her, his strong arms supporting his weight above her. His cock nudging at her sex before parting her, entering her gently yet firmly, her mouth opening in a silent moan, red lips moist and wanting his, looking up at him in total acceptance.

Lord Cevert fucked his petite Princess slowly for as long as his cock could stand before sending his cream into her in a hot rush, her silent moan now very audible as he filled her with several spasms from his loins. He had been ordered by Lord Daygar to proceed to Centria and assist Grojon in bringing Boudina back to heel, he had vowed to resist slaking his cock on his conquests, saving himself for his return to Princess Leyia's bed!

*****

Lady Helena knelt dutifully before Master Tabor, his cock hard and urgent down the back of her throat as she sought to appease him after the whipping he gave her for being disloyal with the Landlord. She was to be allowed another chance and a wealthy squire had paid handsomely for her charms, she would decorate his bed later that day. Tabor held her by the hair as he shed his load across her face, his cock fevered by the thought that only a short time ago he would not have been allowed to even speak to this highest of high-born ladies. Now she belonged to him and although he had sampled her aristocratic delights on several occasions he still could not believe his good fortune.

Helena had accepted his rough treatment in return for her release from the hell-hole of the laundry beneath the huge castle, even the punishment he had given her was better than life under the evil Ingar. Her fortunes had changed dramatically in such a short time, now removed to another world yet only two floors beneath that in which she had trod in the finest silks and jewels with untold power. Not even a Lord would have dared defile her then and yet now she knelt gratefully before a lowly servant, his name and position unknown and of no consequence to those in the exalted corridors just above them. Tabor waited as she sucked the last vestiges of his cream from his wilting cock then released his grip on her long raven hair, leaving her to clean herself and dress for her liaison with his paying client!

*****

If Helena felt her life had changed so much then Princess Natalia was about to feel a far worse change in fortune. The executioner had already visited her cell to measure the length of her neck and assess the strike he would need to take her head cleanly from her shoulders. She had been given the option of standing or kneeling when the fatal blow arrived, she had opted to kneel.

*****

Pietro stared open mouthed in wonder at the sight unfolding in the courtyard of Lord Raynod's fallen Manor, very different from the visit he had made with his father about two years before at the Lord's betrothal to Lady Eleanor. It had been a glittering spectacle, the old man taking his young bride, selected from the entire Kingdom for her beauty. To Pietro it was her younger sister, Lady Annalise that stole the beauty from Eleanor, far more beautiful in Pietro's eyes and it had been her who had become the object of his dreams since that day.

The courtyard was alive with battle-crazed men taking their prizes from the hoards of women scattered everywhere, his eyes wide at the dazzling displays of naked breasts dancing wildly as they desperately tried to evade capture. His cock stiffened rapidly having only once felt the inside of a woman only two days before, less than a week since his eighteenth birthday, when he had finally parted the milky-white thighs of his childhood fancy. Bernice had been grateful to him for saving her from the brutish bear-like warrior but her favours had failed to fully satisfy his lust for women!

The girl was little older than him as he grappled with her in the melee of scattering females but she was like an eel and pulled away from him, her face a mixture of fear and relief, pretty and untouched by age. Her freedom was short lived, blundering into a stocky foot-soldier with a practiced grip from many battle fuelled conquests, there was to be no escape from him. Her dress parted down the front between his huge hands as if it were paper, spilling out her white nubile breasts which he suckled greedily. The dress slid down to her feet exposing her wispy triangle and Pietro watched in awe as the expert hands of the grizzly soldier wasted no time parting her legs. For the first time he saw the secret folds of a woman's entrance as she accepted her fate spreading her thighs to avoid the inevitably painful force. The soldier's angry cock-head pushed against her before vanishing inside, his satisfaction evident by the short time it took him to dispose of her for another.

Pietro was about to seize his chance with the girl when a hand slapped against his back. The Great Bear smiled through his rough beard. 'Come with me boy,' he commanded.

*****

When Daygar had dethroned Queen Boudina he had given her Command of the Western Region, a force she herself had battled with during her reign, unable to accept her as their Queen. This would turn out to be a mistake. Boudina had won over the poorly equipped soldiers as their General having disposed of their leader General Davich in typical 'Bitch Queen' fashion by slicing off his cock and balls in the City square of Centria's main Citadel.

Daygar had expected her to perish among the heathen rabble but the opposite was the case and Boudina had managed to rally support to retake the Kingdom and oust Lord Selwyn, and Daygar's army.

Selwyn had been given the grand title of 'Lord Protector of Centria' by Daygar, a trusted warrior of many battles with only one weakness. Women! Since taking control in the absence of the Giant Lord he had exercised his newfound power among the high-born Ladies, taking them for his pleasure sometimes three in a day. His bedchamber had become his office and his work had become his cock with even lowly maids and handmaidens gracing his bed sheets in between encounters with the Noblewomen. He had become accustomed to having a naked woman at his side almost constantly, whether she be dressed in the coarse linen of a servant or the finest silks of a Lady no longer mattered but one thing was missing. Boudina!

The 'Bitch Queen' had been banished to the mountain regions of the West and only occasionally made the journey to her previous seat of power to update Lord Selwyn of her progress. He had longed to bed her and decided he would take her on her next visit to the Citadel; the dethroned Queen would be the crowning glory for his almost permanently swollen cock. The thought of taking Boudina opened the floodgates of his cock, sending his hot liquid deep into the throat of the pretty handmaiden kneeling before him.

*****

Eddoe grunted his disapproval towards the hapless serving girl for failing to provide Eloise with new clothes and other finery from the captured treasures stored within the Cedron Castle. The girl shook as the huge gorilla of a man continued his tirade in his native tongue, not understanding his words but certainly the tone. Eloise suddenly realised where she had seen the girl before, she was Morwena, daughter of the local squire and elder sister of her betrothed, the wealthy landowning family from whom her father rented his land. She must have been taken sometime before the attack on her village.

Morwena then recognised Eloise, the lowly farm girl accepted by her family for her brother because of her stunning yellow hair and willowy features. Unfortunately Eddoe had no consideration of status and grabbed the unfortunate girl, sweeping her to his side before pulling her squarely across his knee, his massive hand swatting the seat of her simple gown, raising her legs in full high-kick as he spanked her soundly. Eloise could not comprehend the transformation, Morwena's exquisite gowns and shoes had been replaced by the simple cloth dress of a barefoot servant, writhing helplessly on the huge man's lap. She scrambled to her feet and scurried away to fetch suitable attire for his new consort.

Eddoe had left the bedchamber by the time Morwena returned, her arms full of sumptuous gowns once belonging to her.

'Morwena,' Eloise gasped. 'What happened?'

'The Sea People took us completely by surprise, taking everything in their path, our jewels, clothing and furniture then us, all the women, me my mother and our servants.'

'What of Pilatus?'

Morwena shook her head. 'They were fighting the marauders, Pilatus and our father but no one knows of their fate, they hopefully fled the area when all was lost.' She spread the clothing across the huge bed. 'Now I am now your servant and you are my Lady,' she squeaked almost in tears. 'Lord Eddoe has commanded me to look after your needs and to disobey him would be unthinkable. He would have me sent to the fields or worse, the punishment you witnessed is nothing compared to what it could have been.'

'Please Morwena, this cannot be so,' Eloise blurted hardly comprehending the Lady's change in circumstance. 'I will speak to Eddoe; he will soon see you are a Lady of status.'

Morwena shook her head. 'Do not be foolish Eloise,' she implored. 'Eddoe knows where he plucked me from and has no regard for our customs or ranks. You are his chosen woman and the rest of us are here to serve you. I am alive and fortunate to have you as my mistress. It would be better for both of us if you were to treat me as your servant, My Lady.'

Eloise stiffened at the realisation of how their roles had reversed in a matter of days. She would try to look out for Morwena and minimise any punishments Eddoe would give to her.

*****

Natalia knelt with her head almost touching the floor, her long hair pooled around her like liquid gold, not daring to look up. Total silence filled the chamber until a familiar voice broke it.

'Bring her closer,' Lord Bowdan commanded. Two handmaidens ushered Natalia towards the bottom of three steps leading to the seated figures of her former consort and her twin sister Princess Saria. Do not dare to gaze upon us girl,' he rasped as the wretched Natalia was forced back to her knees.

Princess Saria sat in total silence, not daring to utter any sound, relieved that her new consort had honoured his word in bringing Natalia to Bowdan Castle. Word had arrived that the Princess had been recaptured and the gentle Lord had sent the Lord Provost in haste to have her released into Lord Bowdan's hands. As the second most powerful Lord in the five nations his word was law and it had been easily arranged. Bowdan and Saria had travelled across Slaveria to his estates to witness Natalia's final journey into obscurity, as a mere slave in the old Lord's ownership.

'Shear her head,' he commanded. A burly guard took charge of the disgraced Royal and sliced through the river of waist length golden hair halving it to the length of a Noblewoman. 'Again,' Bowdan ordered, this time it was reduced to shoulder length, that of a Squire's wife or daughter, symbolising her ever decreasing status within the Kingdom. The guard looked towards Bowdan for instruction. 'Again,' he rasped to the obvious discomfort of Saria. Natalia looked up briefly at her sister now occupying the seat she had so recently enjoyed as the guard took her locks to the nape of her head, that of a handmaiden or serving girl. A brief nod from Lord Bowdan and the shears clipped her to the scalp.

Her gown was ripped from her leaving her naked and a collar bolted around her neck, a slave without any status below even that of a pauper. She was led away by a leash to begin a life of penury within the Castle, never again to witness the splendour she had once so dominated. Unexpectedly Princess Saria carried a wry smile on her lips, her dominating twin incarcerated forever at her will, Lord Bowdan was now fully hers and she would manipulate him and use his power in a far more subtle and meaningful way than her grasping sister had done!

*****

Princess Ameka was in her preferred position astride the hard thick cock, her rhythm perfectly timed to maximise the effect on her exited cunt. She looked down into his face, her ample breasts jiggling before his wide brown eyes, long brunette curls dancing from the top of her head. It was not her consort Lord Peglar beneath her but his much younger brother Esrik, much closer to her twenty years than the politician at almost twice that. He was also much more attractive than Peglar and a better lover, hard and furious in his labours and more than capable of bringing her to an orgasm.

Peglar had been absent yet again, touring Octavia as if he were King, checking defences and making himself popular among the landowning gentry, leaving her to dress in her finery and show a united front between her and Daygar's conquering army. But Esrik was her plaything and fully in her power having caught him fucking Peglar's daughter Saskia. She had ordered him to fuck them both, side by side which he had, first taking the younger woman before her, bringing them both to ecstasy on the end of his very capable weapon.

Both Esrik and Saskia had their silence assured, Lord Peglar would not find any forgiveness for either uncle or niece any more than brother and sister-in-law! Ameka lifted herself clear of Esrik's cock and knelt by his side, her head in his groin, her tongue tantalising his angry looking cock-head. He groaned loudly, placing his hand against the mass of curls as he persuaded the Princess to take him fully in her mouth. Ameka's head bobbed before him as she suckled his cock to its conclusion, his buttocks clenching tightly as he expelled his hot juices deep within her throat. She gobbled him greedily leaving nothing but a wilting erection.

Life was good for Princess Ameka. On his return Lord Peglar would shower her with gifts and make love to her gently, spending his saved load in almost no time at all. Ameka responded kindly, enacting the passionate squeals she had made earlier on the end of his brother's more virulent cock. Peglar preferred her hand to her insides and she gently withdrew him, manipulating his length between her fingers until he spurted his sticky cum across her stomach.

*****

Boudina had prepared herself for Lord Selwyn. His lust for her was obvious and she knew he wanted her submission and yet another conquest on his overworked bed. Lady Angelica had remained loyal to Boudina having been raped by a common serf during Daygar's storming of the Citadel and had become a regular in Selwyn's bed. She had sworn her allegiance to the Bitch Queen silently behind closed lips as the self indulgent Lord slaked his lust on her slender body, fragranced and clothed in her finest lace and silks to ensure his continued rapture.

Selwyn's lips had divulged secret state plans to Lady Angelica as his hands rifled her skirts, his fingers trembling over her silk stockings and lace garters before taking her onto his rampant cock. She had allowed him to ride her frequently as she gained more intelligence for her Queen, satisfied he would be overthrown when the time came.

Boudina wore her trademark ankle-length black gown, split to her thighs and tightly bound at her trim waist, her long auburn hair shining in the morning light of Selwyn's bedchamber. She had arrived early to catch him in his night attire, his cock aching for release after a night of dreaming of his highest conquest. He had slept alone to muster his lust without distraction from an ordinary bed partner and he was hard even before she had arrived.

'You wanted to see me My Lord,' she husked, her lips pouting to her softly spoken words, a shapely leg making an appearance from beneath her slit skirts.

'I think you know why I summoned you Boudina,' he said boldly, his confidence in taking her rising by the second, his cock almost protruding from the folds of his wrap.

'You intend to fuck me, My Lord,' she countered unexpectedly. 'Why else would I have been summoned to your bedchamber Sire?'

Her words hit him like a tornado leaving him breathless. He had never expected her to be so easily bedded. His cock pointed in her direction silently beckoning her to him. Boudina responded by reaching behind her, unclasping the halter of her dress and letting it slide over her breasts, hanging loosely from the tight waist band.

12