Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boudina stiffened as his cock entered her, iron hard and hot as he split her defences with ease, nailing her to the floor like a freshly plucked handmaiden, easing her back and forth along his shaft.

No man had entered her since Daygar had dethroned her the first time and suddenly she realised there was no fight, her arms had gone limp and her body resigned to her fate, then there were the feelings! Her female companions had never given her this level of stimulation and without any contemplation she was riding his cock as voraciously as he was giving it to her.

Daygar felt her orgasm just before he spent his own. The Queen had relinquished the last of her authority to the Iron Lord, she would never again be a Queen and she knew it, he could see that in her defeated expression.

*

Chapter 15: The slaves of Centria battle for their freedom in hand to hand combat, the winner receiving land and Queen Boudina as his personal slave for life!

Pyroteum, a Kingdom dominated by women continues to ruthlessly enslave its men, Empress Alana and Mistress Kahla ruling with an iron glove!