Lord Marchington's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all?" I asked.

"Certainly," she insisted.

"Only I was told you possess a treasure beyond price," I suggested nastily.

"No, you have it all, were there more I should gladly give it up." she said, "Please I beg do not harm me, for I am to be married to a Lord."

"Oh you have a treasure all right," I exclaimed, "Down from the carriage this instant!" I insisted and the instant she stepped down I released the sprag and discharged one of my pieces, the rested horses needed no further Giddy Up but were gone hurling up the bank as if were down and there we stood she and I.

"Up the bank over there," I ordered as I aimed my second piece at her, she obeyed, she climbed the bank and settled into the hollow with Freddie.

"Disrobe," I ordered, she refused, I moved the hammer on my piece to half cock and then full cock.

"I have no more treasure!" she insisted, so I approached her and took my knife from the waistband of my breeches and I seized her dress and began to cut, she protested, but I shushed her.

"It cuts flesh as easily as cloth," I warned as I opened the seams on her purple robe, and her silken dress and then the underthings and when I was done I unwrapped her like peeling an apple and when she was bare she stared at me in all seriousness and terror.

"You see there is no treasure." she averred as she covered her teats with her hands and shivered with fear.

But I saw it, beneath the tuft of reddish fur her own treasure lurked awaiting its master, but first I remembered poor Harriet and so I drew my whip, "Turn away," I ordered and I flashed the whip across her buttocks left then right then left again until she had a veritable look of a Scottish tartan about her hind quarters.

"No there is no treasure," she wailed.

I waved my pistol at her as I reloaded its fellow, "On your back," I ordered.

The ground was dry, the fallen leaves of late summer early autumn crisp and she lay as I ordered, "I shall check your whore's purse I said nastily and as she lay I pried apart her knees and looked at her slot.

I tried to ease a finger inside at first then I tried to peel back her soft pink lower lips to look within and by my effort which made her squirm and gasp by so doing I assured myself that she was indeed intact and thus disease free, though haughty, evil even, and I determined that she was to be mine.

I laid my pistols aside and released the belt on my breeches and let them fall, too late she perceived her predicament and before she could rise I was upon her holding her down, forcing her fiery red locks into the dark earth, crushing her bosoms and by stages working my snake into position from where I might thrust and ruin her, and inch by inch I progressed.

She cried out, "Help," I landed one slap upon her cheek, then two, then six, and then ten, I lost count but her bravado slunk away to pleading, "No for pity's sake, I am to marry a Lord, I have treasure, please, treasure hidden, please." she begged, but I took a length of dress that I had cut from her and wound it around her mouth and head and tied it in a knot behind her head gagging her, and then I seized her firmly and involuntarily she moistened herself in readiness for what was to come.

I tried her moistness with a finger tip, and she groaned her eyes suddenly wide and scared and yet full of excitement and anticipation, and I pressed her firmly yet gently with my fingers so gradually she yielded so hot and wet, her body her very innards as willing and eager as her mind was set firm against my intrusion and gently and piece by piece as she squirmed she weakened and my finger possessed her, a second finger stretched her and then my thumb and then I decided the time was ripe and I guided my manhood at her.

She squirmed and resisted as hard as she might in her desperation and wailed and protested into her gag, I felt the tip of my manhood against her maidenhead as probing thrust of mine and each squirming movement of hers moved me that extra fraction within her, it was all too slow, taking too long, I worried I might be discovered but then instead of a fraction I was passing ever faster into her and suddenly suddenly with a great cry she yielded and I pressed hard into her and entered her very womb.

I felt the root of my appendage against her skin my hairs mingled with her hair as I possessed her and she slumped back in submission her arms falling to her sides knowing or believing the deed were done.

I pressed firmly then I withdrew a tad before pressing in once more, and then as I saw her teats somehow straining I wished I might feel them against my chest rather than against my jacket, I grasped and kneaded her mounds making her grimace as she tried to hide her excitement and then she started to gasp in short jagged breaths, it disconcerted me for hitherto I had always refrained from entire fornication using instead the the groove of the strumpet's buttocks or the tunnel of her breasts or her fingers or the mouth of the whore whom had been my relief but this strumpet was in need of a lesson and I was in need of relief and so with one stone were two birds downed.

My appendage thrilled to her warmth and tightness yet so copiously was she moistened that she afforded me the utmost pleasure and I own her stifled cries became less of torment and more of pleasure and in the end my release came regrettably swiftly so much so that I thought I might wait and when recovered repeat the experiment but on hearing an approaching hue and cry I thought better of it and withdrew.

I left her now frightened and used and ruined among the leaves near naked her clothes cut all away and humiliated as far as I could humiliate her in retribution for what her brother had done to my sisters and I watched as she tentatively removed her gag and tried to hide her nakedness, "Why!" she asked, and tears streamed down her face.

"Because I can," I replied using again a falsely deep voice and straight away I mounted Freddie and then I threw her gold and pearls at her and I made haste away through the trees and away from the pursuing throng.

I made my way around at a right angle to the road towards the north before swinging around across country and then circled round to approach my mother's house, Matson, once more.

I returned from my "Walk" to find the whole Inn alive with talk of highwaymen, a gang of three and some said four had descended upon the carriage of the Lady Rose and had stolen all her jewels and cut to ribbons her clothes leaving her in her under-things such had been the desperation of the attackers who on hearing the hue and cry had run away leaving her treasure intact.

Naturally on hearing of this misfortune I took Freddie, and I set forth for Marchington Hall, where on arrival I found no one to take my horse, so I tied him myself and made my way to the servants entrance where all was consternation. "What is happening? I asked of a maid.

"Oh sir the lady Rose was attacked and she is bathing and bathing again as she tries to make herself clean, and Mr Sebastian her brother is beside himself with anger, her father and mother distraut and the Lord Fylingdale has already left," she gabbled, "On finding his intended was no longer chaste he withdrew his offer in an instant and was gone."

Dartlington the Butler spied me, "I have come to see the Lord Gerald."

"Lord Marchington is indisposed," he announced.

"Then may I see the Lady Marjory then."

"Stay here, I shall enquire," he insisted and he bustled away.

He didn't reappear but the Lady herself came bustling down the corridor towards me.

"Go away!" the Lady Marjory insisted.

"But I heard the carriage from Matson was attacked!" I explained innocently feigning concern.

"Go away," The Lady Marjorie insisted again, "You are not welcome here!"

I feigned indignation and as was seemly I stormed from the house took horse and returned to my business at Rochester at a gallop.

Poor Freddie, he was near worn out having galloped so far so I made sure he had the finest oats and a warm stable, and only when he had been rubbed down and fed and watered did I leave him to the stable lad to deal with. Freddie was an ugly brute, no thoroughbred and no race horse but for stamina he had no equal in my estimation and for obedience no equal at all.

I made it my business to check on the highwaymen working the area, it was not difficult they would sell their own mother for few pennies and in turn their friends would sell them for pint of porter and a beef dinner or a pork supper.

There was a gang it seemed, near Tharminster, a notorious highway man named "The Dark One," too shrewd and well liked through his altruism and generosity towards the peasantry to be easily betrayed, and my plan was simplicity itself, to ensure the Lord Gerald and Sebastian knew of the Highwayman and knew where to find him while ensuring the highwayman knew they were coming, now you may fear that such would be fraught with difficulty but as the bumbling Clerks Messrs Thwaites and Adams and Dagenham, I found little difficulty although it took me a week and more and in the course of the week I also collected together a variety of sums of money owing to me and then I made my way to Matson.

Mother was distraught, all our family bags were packed and she was living in just the bedroom and the small sitting room waiting for the word to cast her into the street, Dorothy was likewise confined to her room and mothers sitting room whilst the Lady Rose had the entire house re decorated.

I confronted Rose as within an hour of my arrival she too arrived by Carriage, "Oh are you still here?" she asked innocently as mother greeted her, "And you Mr Harnworth, did I not send you hence."

I cast my eyes down imagining her bared as she was at our last encounter, "Yes indeed," I explained, "But I have the three hundred guineas."

"Then buy your mother a hovel," she snapped nastily, although there was a tremor in her manner as if her self assurance was somehow damaged.

"It is a very fair offer." I repeated, "But should you refuse then Mother you shall have to live with me."

"And I?" Harriet enquired.

"Indeed I shall find you lodgings my sister." I reassured her, "But I have a reputation to maintain and you are by your own admission a fornicant and such I cannot have under my own roof."

Poor Harriet, I had hoped to shame Rose but Harriet took it ill.

"You shall stay then this evening and take your Mother and Sister hence on the morrow." Rose said kindly as she plotted how to steal my three thousand.

We ate in the dining room, curiously bare now that Mother and Father's traps had been packed away and then I was allowed the use of what had been my bed room.

I knew better than to sleep, the rooms at Matson are arranged with a servants wing at the North over the kitchen whilst the highest rooms at the south are the bed rooms with the best views, thus are attics above the bed rooms, not servants quarters.

The ceilings are boarded but panelled such that certain panels can be lifted to access the attics as I knew well.

I set myself the task of entering the attic as soon as supper had been consumed, and by a lucky chance the footboard of the simple box bed was still positioned under the loose panel and I could slide it aside, admittedly by balancing upon the narrow footboard but easily enough I swung into the attic together with my pistols and some discarded worn clothing sheets and blankets I found in the cupboards and drawers which I laid upon some planks to form a make shift bed.

Then in a moment of inspiration I opened wide my bedroom window and climbed to the attic and lay down to sleep.

It was around three of the clock when they came, for the parlour clock struck three just after, I heard their cries as they attacked my bed but they found no one, I eased open the panel and looked into the gloom and there ransacking the place were Rose and two of her servants, Rhodes and Gormerby.

She was in foul temper, "You fools he must have heard us!" she exclaimed before making good her escape.

I waited for the four bells then a half hour bell and then lighting my candle with some difficulty I made my way silently back to my room where I jammed a chair under the door handle and slept fitfully until breakfast.

"Why will you not accept my quite reasonable offer?" I asked of Rose over Breakfast.

"Because I wont." she said haughtily.

"Then I must see your father," I insisted, and I changed the subject of conversation.

I noted she was gone before I collected Freddie from the stables, and there were several horses gone also so a wide detour I employed setting off directly away from Marchington and doing an extra five miles at the very least to avoid entirely any wood or copse where Rose and her servants might hide out.

I arrived at Marchington at length, and I was greeted with the barest minimum of civility by the staff, the Lord Gerald refused to see me and also the Lady Marjory but Sebastian was there with his sneering superiority, and he claimed he had power of attorney and that I could pay him the money, ha, idiot what did he take me for?

I upset him by refusing to deal with him, and I asked after Harriet and with a wicked grin he agreed to take me to her, she lay in a bed in the coal hold beside the kitchen, filthy and naked but for a blanket around her shoulders, "A gentleman to sample you Harriet display as you have been shown," Sebastian ordered.

She didn't recognise me, she merely reached around and held open the tunnel to her womb like the most wanton whore.

"Hello sister," I said quietly.

"Oh no! John!" she exclaimed as she grabbed for her blanket.

"No, you're beautiful," I lied, she was worn and tired and debauched.

"She is taking a break Mr Harnsworth," Sebastian insisted, "Shall you rod her or shall you let her about her business."

"She is my sister," I said as my anger boiled but I suppressed it and said, "Are you well Harriet?"

"Oh John please." she said, "I wish the ground would swallow me up,"

I saw Sebastian make a motion and a Yokel approached, "I have an half-penny sir cans't I rod her?" he asked.

"Indeed!" he agreed, and the Yokel dropped his breeches.

"Don't you ever wash man?" Sebastian asked, "Have her clean you with her filthy mouth," he insisted.

He hoped to provoke me, and if I were a man I should and be cut down by his cronies.

Then as the yokel offered his appendage to my sister and she began to suckle him there was a commotion, a fine gentleman and his servant entered the yard shouting for an Ostler and promptly he came to the door, "Damn it a queue," he announced, "I need relief Sebastian and now yet these common fellows queue before me," he said.

"Then take precedence, sir," I suggested and he grabbed the Yokel and threw him from the room before he lowered his breeches and sank greedily into poor Harriet's womb burying himself to the hilt in an instant. he seemed a lusty enough young chap and besotted if his willingness to risk disease to plough her was any indication, I should check his family and ensure he married her if his means sufficed.

"My good friend Toby Monmouth," Sebastian intoned, "Toby have you met Mr Harnsworth the whore's brother?"

"Good god what a disgusting fellow, though I own the whore ploughs exceptionally finely," he intoned.

"I'm glad she pleases you." I simpered, and just as he was ready to explode he removed his appendage and splattered her face with his cream.

"I'm told it is good for the skin." I ventured and I agreed to come again with a better offer.

I returned to Matson, Rose had also returned, and to her I lied that I had paid Sebastian three hundred guineas for the house but she did not believe me.

"I shall await my father's word before I relinquish possession," she insisted primly although she did seem to lack conviction on the point, "Shall you stay with us or has your alleged attack scared you away?"

"I'll stay if I may," I agreed, "Your brother is keeping my money safe in his strong box," I assured her.

We ate in humourless propriety and as soon as I could without causing offence or any suspicion that I desired her I proceeded to my bed.

I slept safe with a chair under the door frame and being in my bed by nine I was well placed to be awake in the early hours, and this night I slept well before rising when I heard the parlour clock strike four, I took the chair from my door handle and made sure the door was not locked before embarking upon my adventure.

This time I decided, I should feel her hot body against mine as I possessed her so I wore nothing except for my under shirt I slept in and old leather belt that I found in a drawer and a pair of woollen stockings I found to deaden my footfalls and then standing on the end of my bed I lifted and slid back the panel and it took but a moment to spring through the ceiling into the attic and then it was the work of a few anxious moments once my eyes had adjusted to the gloom to sneak along the broad timbers until I was in the attic above Rose's room, I lifted and slid back the panel and then I dropped lightly into Rose's room.

She stirred as I landed, I held my breath and as soon as she had turned over and her normal breathing resumed, I crept silent as a rat and took off the stocking and in the gloom of faint moon light I placed it near her mouth and as she yawned I thrust it home gagging her and swiftly wrapped its brother around her head silencing her.

She struggled mightily but I had the belt and I forced it over he shoulders and down until by her waist it pinned her arms beside her and I could tighten it firmly so she could resist no longer, then I tore away her night shirt and helped myself to the delights beneath.

Her body yearned for my attentions craved my seed even as her mind fought to deny me but as I cast aside my undershirt and crushed her straining teats with my chest so she knew all was lost but still she squirmed and twisted, I could not beat her without drawing attention so I crushed her and forced apart her knees then thighs and thrust my member at he mightily.

She yielded as softy as a daffodil, her innards desperate for me, desperate for my shaft and my milk to soothe and lubricate and sate her womanly needs, but throughout she sought to throw me off her, although her efforts lessened and her breathing came in short gasps and all at once she admitted defeat as my milk flooded her to her utmost extent.

I luxuriated in her warmth for a long moment and then with discretion rather than valour I withdrew and pulled the bedclothes over her head, and my undershirt over mine to hide my nakedness and then using her footstool I replaced the ceiling panel and I made my way to her door which I unbolted and indeed left swinging before sprinting away to my own room.

I replaced my chair and waited in my bed with pistols primed awaiting the hue and cry.

It came with the chambermaids rounds she rushed from Rose's room screaming as she went to light the fire.

I dressed before I joined the throng, "I was attacked!" she wailed.

"They tried my door also," I averred, "Thieves and vagabonds!"

"No you oaf they," she paused, "Ah they tried to, tried but failed to ravish me," she lied.

"Oh Rose," Mother said in a ridiculous display of compassion.

"I heard noises," I alleged, "I slept not a jot, I shall sleep the morning through."

"But you should be gone," Rose said uncertainly.

"No John stay and protect sweet Rose!" Mother exclaimed.

"Protect me, he cannot protect himself!" Rose intoned but her face betrayed fear now, fear mingled with contempt for me.

I returned to my bed and slept until Luncheon, dreaming chiefly of Rose, wondering how and where I should ravish her next, and when I woke I found I had suffered an emission, so profoundly did I desire her.