Lord Oakes' Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Catherine and Lilla soundly thrashed and debased. (The end)
5.2k words
4.45
23.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Choose!" my beloved Camilla cried as her younger step-sisters stood before us with their Mama Katerina widow of Mr Parsonage and until deserted lately by Camilla's father the Lady Oakes.

"No, I say," the older woman cried vainly for she had no place but that which duty compelled Camilla to offer her.

"But Camilla my dearest, I wish none but you!" I pleaded as Camilla suggested I should ravish her step sisters Catherine and Lilla.

"No, ravish them I say, brutally, with no consideration," my beloved ranted, "Ruin them as they would have seen me ruined, and then cast them out in the street to earn a crust as whores."

Poor Lilla and Catherine looked on aghast as their prospects tumbled, from being deathly rivals for the affections of Mr Gerald Handley, the protege of our prime minister no less, to being cast out into the gutter or brothel for the pleasure of all who had a few farthings to spare.

"No, I shall not!" I insisted, "Ravishing shall be the limit, after that they shall reside here, with us as servants and not be cast into the street."

She grinned a sly grin, she had tricked me again, I saw it in her beautiful countenance, "And husband which shall you ravish first?"

"You!" I insisted.

Their mother, Camilla's step-mother also attended upon us, all bloodied but unbowed from her beating, "I shall not allow it." she said and Camilla hit the old woman so hard with her dainty fist that she near broke her elegant fingers upon the aged hag's nose, splitting the nose bone I'll wager such was the outrush of blood, it was an unseemly act for one so beautiful and led me to question why Camilla had not fought me with more vigour when first I sought to ravish her.

"Later, let us find an attic for my sisters and a pen for the old sow." Camilla added brightly.

"No, we must treat her with dignity, she shall share with the footman." I suggested.

"Yes!" Camilla agreed, "That she may serve the lower orders!" but as she led down the corridor my hands were upon her breasts and my mouth upon her neck and she said, "Very well we shall conjoin first if you insist!" and she ordered Catherine and Lilla to "Wait upon us." and we rushed to our bed chamber to form the beast with two backs that we had come to enjoy to excess.

"Camilla?" I asked, "Why did you not strike me when first I ravished you as you did Lady Oakes?"

"Because you loved me of course, and," she said coyly, "I wanted to know what, ah, what it was like, being ravished I mean."

"And did it meet your approval?" I enquired.

"After the third time, it was not objectionable, after the fourth time pleasurable and now." she kissed me, "Shut up and please me husband."

We conjoined with alacrity, my manhood now knew instinctively the place into which to insert himself to drive Camilla wild with enjoyment and she in turn had perfected the means by which with her honed muscles she might drive me to ecstasy and beyond, to such perfection that utter perfection seemed nought but ordinariness.

"So which will it be husband, mother, Catherine or Lilla." Camilla asked when we were done.

"Mother," I said, "For her innards are well worn already."

"You have too much consideration John," Camilla insisted, and then she cried "Mother!" and went in search of the old hag.

She was in the kitchen weeping, "Look if you won't earn your keep fornicating you must chop the firewood and fetch water from Catesby Beck," Camilla insisted, "Now my John has kindly offered himself as a fornicant so pray deport yourself to the stable and oblige him."

"But Camilla!" the old woman cried, but Camilla was determined and at once as soon as the woman was within the stable Camilla at once tore the older woman's clothes off her so she shivered nakedly.

"Husband, ravish her!" she insisted.

Ravish her, I could no more ravish her than walk to the moon, she stood there the flabbish spread of her belly and the coarse hair thereon nearly turned my stomach. "I cannot," I apologised, "I have no desire for her."

"But the sisters?" she queried, "I dare say you will have no failings there."

"I cannot," I protested, "I desire only you."

"Now I do believe that you can," sweet Camilla declared, "Now which shall it be?"

"Neither," I insisted.

"Then you shall go unsatisfied for I shall not accommodate you." Camilla insisted.

"Indeed?" I queried, "Who is master in this house?"

"Why you are but I am mistress!" Camilla pointed out,"And you did agree when I suggested you ravage Catherine and Lilla."

The old woman listened intently, and had she stilled her tongue I should most likely have spared the sisters what transpired bit she exclaimed, "No I forbid it!"

"Hold your tongue!" I cried, "You are the basest wretch now, I have the authority in my house, Camilla, fetch the sisters forthwith and I shall ravage them here while the mother looks on, here in the stable.

"Oh John, you are so masterful!" she declared.

"Be quick or tis you that shall be ravished," I warned her.

Indecision flicked across her visage, but she steeled herself and was away bounding like a small deer as she leapt through the doors in a blur of flying raiment.

"You beast!" the mother snorted.

"Silence hag," I chided "For your daughters might have snared an Earl or a parliamentarian but for your wickedness.

She looked at me with hate, even yet unable to grasp that she and she alone was the source of her families downfall, and then Catherine and Lilla appeared, "Serve my Lord or be gone with nothing," Camilla said heartlessly, "Tis a moments agony for you but a life sentence for me, why I could be Mrs Gerald Handley but for your mother's interference."

"Life sentence?" I enquired.

"Indeed John for you are intolerably dull," she laughed wickedly, "I must be the only wife that seeks out the gardener for conversation and the husband for fornication rather than the reverse!"

"Ha ha ha," the stupid sisters tittered, as enraged I grabbed the nearer and baring her buttocks with a single rending grasp of the hem of her smock I bent her over the feed trough of the stable rump uppermost and with flying fingers tearing to expose my prong I took her.

Took her with no consideration, no kindness, no love, no tenderness my stout pink staff pressed firmly against her yielding flesh and then easing between the sweet pink lips that led to her womb, where with an agonised cry and a wide eyed helpless entreaty of the mother I took her virtue.

A second thrust and a third and she was claimed entirely.

"Enough John," Camilla ordered, "Try the other," Camilla ordered and she bent the sister similarly over the water trough.

The moment's distraction was enough and I slipped from Lilla as she wriggled free and so was her sisters fate decided, as deprived of his wombish abode my prong desired a new warmth and wetness and Catherines upthrust rump was more than he could resist and so with glistening blood streaked prong rampant I advanced upon Catherine and knelt in the mud surrounding the trough and applied my prong to her womb lips.

My manhood entered smoothly, smoothly as if he were welcomed, such cries as she made were stifled and that first entry took him entirely within her until my balls slapped her flesh and I was sheathed entirely.

"Out, out I say!" Camilla ordered.

"What?" I queried.

"I mean you to discredit them not to pleasure them!" she snapped, "Out!"

Catherine now wriggled free and In was left helplessly enraged yet unsatisfied, "You, you old hag on your knees," Camilla ordered her step mother, "And you husband, sate her with your cream."

I could not do such a thing but the old woman knelt as ordered and showed her well worn orifice with its pronounced sagging lips and my prong showed no sign of wilting so upon her I advanced and seeing she glistened with moistness I drove into her mercilessly.

Slam, slam, slam I pounded her until she should have cried with agony but instead she cried with the altogether sweeter sounds of ecstasy until her arms gave ad we fell in a heap where it was but an instant to roll her on her back and prong her as she lay upon the straw,her great bosoms heaving as she writhed and clutched me to her until as my seed boiled forth impetuously she cried out in absolute delight and then collapsed fainting.

I withdrew, "I said no consideration," Camilla ordered, "Not pleasure her to the utmost."

"It was your idea," I reminded her, "I should sooner have ravished you."

"No you must treat me with consideration," she said, "As I am with child."

I looked at Lilla and Catherine, they sat quietly together dis robed and holding hands for comfort gazing at their mother in bewilderment.

"Mother," Catherine asked quietly, "Are you ill."

"No she is sated for the present," Camilla avowed, "Find blankets that she may rest and regain her strength without fear of freezing in the night air and then," Camilla smirked, "I do believe my John might be renewed sufficient to take you for a gallop."

"No, can mama not serve him again?" Lilla asked anxiously, "For I own the pain is extreme."

"Intolerable, I should sooner be whipped," Catherine added.

"Oh no, no John shall take his pleasure and then when sated I shall conjoin with him myself quietly and tenderly," Camilla declared, "Shall you not husband?"

"But Camilla my darling, must I?" I asked.

"Yes sir, it is your duty," Camilla insisted.

"Then I shall perform it but one small consideration please," I requested, "Can we not get a servant to pleasure the old crone?"

"Or a tramp," Camilla observed, "Perhaps the pig man, yes, we shall arrange it on the morrow, but come let the silly girls deal with the crone and let us dine."

We dined and conversed, to be honest Camilla conversed and I listened remembering to say "Yes," at appropriate intervals and we dined well, at least I did as I rebuilt my strength.

"John," she said, "I think we should retire, for you have a hard nights toil before you."

"As you wish, but the baby?" I asked.

"Not me you fool, the sisters!" she explained, "They are ruined but only bodily, now you must turn their minds so they desire only you as I do, for do you see after you ruined me there was one time when I was confused and the on the third all was revealed as ecstasy as the pain subsided, I want them to need you, crave you, desire you, fight for you even," she said, "Until they are utterly ruined."

"Oh!" I replied, "And do I have no say in this matter?"

"No!" she said, "Now to bed sir."

I drank the last dregs of my cordial and Camilla led me away to our bed chamber where I disrobed and washed as was my habit and then lay abed waiting.

"John," Camilla's strident voice ordered, "Where are you?"

"Abed," I replied.

"Then come at once," she insisted, "And bring your whip."

The sisters were in their small attic room, dressed in servant's attire and determined that they should be spared my attentions.

"You have ruined us, that should be an end to it," Catherine cried.

"No, you are servant's and shall serve," I insisted.

"So which one shall serve you first beloved." Camilla asked.

"You my darling," I replied.

"No, the sisters," she directed, "You fool!"

"Camilla," I said firmly, "You promised to honour and obey, so disrobe I say."

"No!" she refused, but I grasped her long nightgown firmly and pulled and with great rending sounds it tore away from her as the seams down the back parted, and then I had her by her hair.

"No John our baby!" she cried.

"I shall not harm him," I exclaimed, "On your knees woman you shall suck the seed from me!"

"I shall not!" she railed, "Most certainly not, I shall instead bite it off at the root."

"Indeed?" I queried as I held her by the hair and guided her down to where he strained rampantly.

"No!" she wailed, "Please!"

"Open wide," I ordered, she refused me, I slapped her cheek, "Open I say!"

"No!" she refused, "What has become of you!" she cried and then Miss Lilla stepped forward.

"Stop sir, I shall submit," she said.

"By mouth?" I enquired.

"As you wish sir," she said, "For I have abandoned any hope that you might be swayed by reason and might spare me."

"Then you are saved Camilla," I averred, "Lilla and I shall conjoin."

"But!" Camilla gasped uncomprehending.

I turned on Camilla, "You have shown an ugly side to your nature my darling while Lilla has shown she has at least a chance of redemption, so disrobe Lilla, let us take our pleasure together."

Lilla slipped off her smock and under-things and slid into my bed like an eel.

"Without consideration, John," Camilla said despairingly but I joined Lilla beneath the blankets and kissed her cheek tenderly.

"Shall it be without consideration or shall it be tenderly as if I were the honourable Gerald Handley?" I asked.

"Ravish me and be done," she said, "I cannot see the unborn child wounded."

"Then tell me when you are moistened enough and I shall drive my staff deep into your womb and perchance make a child therein," I challenged.

"Your wife said without consideration," Lilla said, "Dare you disobey her?"

"Ah, No," I agreed, "On your back wench, legs astride, I own I am ready to gallop."

She was as dry as a drought starved stone, I could no more plough her than fly to the moon, so I attended to her teats, suckling and caressing, and kissing and her mouth and even eyelids in turn did I kiss until the hardening of her teats signalled the softening and moistening of her womb and its lips.

I whispered, "It is time, and rolled atop her, her hands flew to my manhood and guided it between unseen soft pink lips where he slipped effortlessly where before he had forced himself into unwilling flesh.

"Oh my lord," she cried ," You have possessed me utterly," and I saw Camilla starting to weep as she looked on.

"Without consideration I said, not make love to her!" Camilla said despairingly but I was enraptured by Lilla as she took me as a lover for the first time.

"It hurts," Lilla said despairingly, "It pains me."

"Then I must ride you without consideration as my dear insists," I explained and with that I drew myself back until the least part of my appendage was engaged within her, the tip barely enfolded within the folds of her sweet pink lower lips and I thrust mightily, but if In expected ecstasy I was sorely mistaken as my manhood slipped and slipping down he impaled himself in the bedding.

I cried in agony.

"Twas not deliberate," Lilla cried, "Are you wounded my Lord?"

"No, just my dignity," I assured her, "Perhaps you could guide me?"

In felt her fingers guide my appendage within her once and once again though with more decorum than before I thrust mightily such that I drew gasps from her though of pleasure or pain I neither discerned nor cared, but her arms enfolding me, her hands grasping my rump pulling me into her and her nails rasping down my back indicated plainly that she no longer found my attentions entirely unwelcome and the quite suddenly I had my release and stilled from my pistoning.

"That was delightful," I assured her, "Join us Camilla, there is more than sufficient room for three and you Catherine," I directed, "You shall sleep upon the hearth rug."

"I shall indeed, safe from your depredations my Lord," she averred as I shuffled down the bed wiped myself upon my discarded night shirt and lay down to enjoy the delicious warmth of my beloved wife and her step sister.

The night was cold and the fire was not lit, poor Catherine shivered as she lay nakedly before the hearth, and in the gloom I saw her sneak across to take a gown to cover herself.

"No!" I whispered, "Come to me if you need warmth."

"Never!" she snapped, but as the clock struck three her frozen shivering for was sneaking into the bed beside her sister.

"Ah ha!" I exclaimed, "Have you seen the error of your ways."

"No!" Catherine replied "Never!"

"Oh don't be such a goose!" Lilla yawned, "Submit and then perhaps we can all rest."

"No," I commanded, "Let her join us, there is no utility in the girl freezing, let her join us, come beside me."

She had little choice, she was frozen like an icicle, and as Lilla slid aside so Catherine slid down beside me and I embraced her to warm her, you understand.

It was near ten minutes later when I discerned she was warm enough that I rolled upon her easing her thighs apart even as her sister and my beloved wife held her and I entered within her with my beloved's hand guiding me as I thrust within her.

I should write of a delicious tightness but I own it was on the verge of unpleasantness, she was barely aroused and I for myself was half asleep, and she was cold, "Shall we desist and continue later?" I asked.

"No," she said simply, "I shall bear it."

"You should relish it not bear it!" Camilla whispered.

"The pain eases," Lilla added, and long before I should my seed of that of it as there was gushed or more likely oozed forth.

"Oh, is my torment complete?" Catherine asked as I withdrew, "I thought?"

"You wished it completed swiftly," Lilla declaimed, "And tis done so sleep sister, sleep."

I woke alone, Camilla and Lilla were gone and Catherine now dressed in her smock regaled me from the far side of the room.

"Sleep well?" I asked through bleary eyes.

"No," she said, "I did not,"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you still breathe and your heart beats," she said and before I could save myself she sprang at me and I saw the flash of a knife blade scant instants before it would have sliced deep into my flesh had I not twisted, but as it was it plunged deep into the bedding.

"Ah, your passions are roused," I noted, "Your fires need quenching!" and I grasped her firmly though my lowers were still entrapped with bed clothes and baring her rump I administered six firm slaps, "It's the stable for you girl, let the whole throng prong you," I threatened, though her rosy cheeks and reddened rump were rousing me to full rampant hardness.

"No," she protested, "You cannot!" I released her, she flew from the bed and I pursued her, and grasping her around the waist I brought her to the bed end whereon I made her bend and in an instant I was sheathed within her.

This time with her teats for purchase there was no half measure, "I hate you," she said as I bit her neck, "I shall kill you!" she said as her juices flowed uncontrollably, "I want to be a faithful wife not a whore!"

"Then you will be disappointed," I sympathised, "Shall we lay on the bed?"

"You lay there if you wish, I shall seek a fresh knife." she said.

"Then I shall have you bound and helpless," I threatened and with that vision my seed exploded forth.

"You shall be the death of me," I averred as I withdrew, and she smiled for she had a plan.

"Fear not my Lord, I shall not use a knife upon you, no we shall drain your strength until your heart expires," she smiled.

"Then I shall have to find you a husband while my strength remains." I agreed and I took her hand and guided her into the bed where after throwing the knife carelessly aside and downing a glass of cordial I laid her on the bed and entered her once more.

She seemed more resigned to her fate now, and I admired her spirit, if indeed she intended to prong me to death indeed well so be it, I should enjoy the experience I avowed, and so should she!

I feigned tiredness and had her kneel above me and sink herself down onto my appendage and then please herself by moving herself up and down along my rampant shaft and thereupon Camilla returned with break-fast.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "Oh indeed, why did you not suggest such with me husband?" she asked angrily.

"It was Catherine's idea," I protested.

"You would rather prong her than me, is that what you are saying?" she snapped and setting down the breakfast tray she flew from the room to return with a horse whip with which she set about flaying Catherine's back and buttocks even as she was impaled upon me.

12