Lord Oakes' Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot bear it," Catherine declared, and she gasped and sobbed and howled in her release and as I too released my seed within her so she collapsed to the bed beside me.

"Desist Wife!" I scolded, "Can you not see your whipping was welcomed, that you have driven your sister beyond the point of ecstasy until she fancies she is in love with me?"

"And do you love her equally?" Camilla asked uncertainly.

"I have become rather fond of her yes." I agreed.

"Then you are undoubtedly your father's son," Camilla replied, "I thought you were different, that ravishing my step sisters would be a trial but no you relish it," and with that Camilla rushed from the room, I rose to follow her but Catherine held me back.

"I believe I saw heaven open before me," she declared and she flashed such a pretty smile and said, "Shall you transport me there once more?"

I thought I should comfort Camilla but Catherine's needs were pressing and as I hardened once more it was I that was pressing within her sweet innards as soon as I may.

I lay back to rest afterwards, and presently Lilla came, dressed simply in a servants smock which she cast aside to stand nakedly before me, "I have come for my chastisement."

I wanted to rest, "There is no need," I assured her.

"Indeed there is sir, you sir have fanned the fires within me sir, now is your time to quench them!" she insisted as she sat on the bed beside me and casting back the bed covers she gently grasped my member.

He sprang up with alacrity and at once she had lain herself on the bed legs astride to afford me the greatest ease of entry, and at once was I lost to her charms as I rolled atop her and speared her smooth warm wet channel with my rampant prong.

Heaven was there as ever and I consorted with angels and arch angels upon the clouds above our domain floating yet pounding in a fog of ecstasy until my seed burst forth and then darkness.

"My Lord," someone was plaintively pleading, "You are squashing me, wake up."

"John!" "What on earth?" Camilla cried, "Oh you fool you have exhausted yourself, here let me assist, Catherine!" she shouted, "Catherine come quickly!"

They helped me to roll over thus freeing poor Lilla and I flopped exhausted upon the pillow and returned to welcome darkness.

I woke to a veritable throng within my bed chamber, "John," said a kindly soft voice.

"Mother?" I asked.

"Yes dear," she replied, "You cannot continue, you do know don't you?"

"Mother?" I asked.

"John, it is to excess," Mother said, "You have a lusty wife, two eager mistresses and their mother and lord knows how many serving wenches to serve yet only one prong," she insisted, "Even your father would be hard pressed to serve such a lusty crew."

"Mother?" I agreed.

"You need a routine my boy, regular meals, breakfast a morning run, a cold dip in the horse trough, a maid to warm you, a nap until Luncheon, do you see?"

"But what of the Law?" I asked, "My studies?"

"You must choose John, your father chose pronging and pronged to such excess that near the entire estate had his eyes and nose," Mother reminded me, "Indeed to such excess that we had to flee the county and set up our estates here."

"But Countess," the sisters Lilla and Catherine said as one, for my mother was entitled to that rank as Earl Norchester's wife, "Are we to be cast aside anew."

"Rationed girls, rationed," Mother said, "But fear not, my Husband has an eye for you, you will not go short of attention."

"Mother!" I protested.

"No, you sleep John, and dream a way out of this mess!" Mother suggested and ordered "Out everyone out I say!"

Only the did I spot the physician who had attended me, "My Lord, pray abstain but for the Saturday eve, that way you shall be resorted completely."

"And die of boredom," Father announced, "But lad pace yourself, tis the pretty ones that take their toll, why you could ride the old cow in the stable for a fortnight without emitting."

"What Katerina, Lady Oakes?" Mother cried, suspecting that father had pronged her, "How dare you."

"I have not!" Father insisted, though I could see he was insincere.

"Then desist, you have two lusty maids to satisfy," Mother insisted, "And I shall keep a close eye on you!"

I drifted off to sleep and when I awoke I was alone and the late afternoon sun swept golden across the park, laughter tittered down the corridor and I heard father's laugh and then mother say, "ten, now ten for Lilla."

I dressed quickly and went to father's bed chamber where looking through the key hole I could see Lilla and Catherine upon the bed in father's chamber playing one of fathers games, "Ten each," whereby father thrust his manhood within each girl in turn some ten thrusts and then changed to the other girl, the girl who father erupts within being the winner except mother was involved and as I watched them, quite suddenly she bade Lilla move over and raising her gown to reveal her pink privateness devoid of any other clothing she lay back and guided father within her whereupon he expelled his cream after barely six strokes.

"I win again, I think." Mother laughed as father climbed off her leaving two aroused and frustrated unsatisfied girls looking daggers at her.

I knocked the door and went in.

"I have a solution!" I announced.

"Really, grow another cock perchance?" Father said.

"Marry these two off to ne'er do wells." I suggested.

"What thieves vagabonds?" Mother asked, "Swine herds, footmen what?"

"Much worse," I suggested, "Politicians! And quickly before their bellies swell to excess."

"John, you may not have inherited my prong but by god you inherited your mother's devious brain!" Father said, "So set to it, I suppose you have Mr Gerald Handley in mind?" he suggested.

"And the younger Mr Pit." I added.

"Oh my Lord!" Father cried, "So John to your books while I entertain these two beauties."

Entertain, Prong he meant, but I went away to my study and my law books and therein I found the means whereby to snare the unwary politicians.

Meanwhile Camilla stayed whilst Father entertained Catherine and Lilla copiously in my bed chamber, Mother and Camilla watched as another might watch a chess match or pugilism as Father pronged first the one and then the other.

"Are you not jealous?" Camilla asked.

"Dear Lord no, relieved," Mother assured her, "For otherwise it should be I crushed under the brute watching the spiders play upon the ceiling."

Camilla regaled me with tales of this as I perused my law books in pursuance of a scheme for entrapping a Politician, "Oh I cannot conceive," I said at length, "How such might be contrived!"

"Your mother suggests a ball," Camilla said, and it was as simple as that, but for throwing dice to see which girl was found in the bed of which politician, and sadly for Lilla it was Catherine who lost and married Mr Pit whose career bestrode the heights of matters politic, whereas Lilla being found in flagrante with Mr Handley had to bear thirteen children with him and come begging for funds at Mr Pit's door and father's at regular intervals.

Catherine moved in the very heights of society and by small increments her mother moved from stable to bed chambermaid to woman of some respectability, save that every second week Camilla or I administered ten lashes to her naked backside before a pig man or similar pleasured her in the stable to nake the point that she was still a base whore.

That is until we realised Judge Wibblethwaite's order for chastisement had long ended, and the woman relished her debasement.

There after when she was set up in a place by her son in law Mr Pit, we received her for high tea on occasion and at least once per month after which we whipped her and allowed the pig man to debase her, though I own it did seem somewhat pointless.

For myself Camilla found a constant steam of newly wed wenches from the village to sate me and before long every village child or so it seemed looked at me through eyes very much like my own and as my mother said, "You're turning into your father!"

But the law is my passion, not the prong, and I truly believe that one day women of property shall be allowed to join the ranks of lawyers and even to vote for members of Parliament, as it does seem odd that father and the bishop are empowered to elect our member to parliament and the common folk have no say so.

Sadly, and it is a great sorrow, Father forged my mark and I too now spend my days in Parliament awaiting his call to the firmament and mine to the House of Lords and there you will find me, discussing fine points of law long into the nigh while Camilla discusses matters of great import with the gardener.

But if I could I turn the clock back would I?

Indeed I would, for I should have much rather have been born to an honest workman for then I might has aspired to drive one of Mr Trevithics Rail-Way Locomotive engines which I aver will one day travel the length and breadth of the land at in excess twenty miles each hour.

Poor Camilla still thinks me entirely dull, I do hope you don't agree.

The End

12