Lord of Chains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...Where's your...?" She started, but he guided her hands again. Calindra pressed against him and the tip of his cock popped out of its sheath. A bit more coaxing and it slipped out. She let out a little gasp of surprised when his cock flopped onto her face. Twelve inches and bright red, the rumors of Licani's having the same cocks as the species they were mutated with were true. Equine Licani had horse cocks, Feline Licani had barbed cat cocks, and the ones like Dvini had bright red doggy dicks. His hairy nuts dropped like boulders, and at the base of his prick was a fat knot about the size of her fist.

"I've, uh...Never really...I mean, I'm not a virgin, but this is all..." Calindra stammered, trying not to seem nervous when confronted with such a big dick. Dvini felt nothing for her but pretended by did by guiding her hand. It wrapped around his prick and he took a breath.

"It's just like any other." He grunted. She nodded dumb before sticking her tongue out and tentatively licking along the shaft. Calindra ran up and down his length, from the knot to the tip, licking at the precum oozing out and suckling on it, her cheeks caving. She swallowed the tip, then a bit more, her plump lips wrapping around his shaft and her hair bobbing as she pushed herself down.

Dvini kept a hand on her head but didn't try to encourage her any further. She could go at whatever pace she wanted. He ran his claws through her curls, marveling how soft they were and wondering how much effort she put into her hair. Dvini let out a grunt as she pushed herself down a bit more. By now, she had swallowed half of his doggy dick and was already choking, her cheeks puffing out and her tongue sticking out. Spit dribbling out the corner of her mouth and she pulled back, sucking in and finishing with a pop.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

Like nothing special.

"Great," He lied. "Think you can fit more?"

"Maybe," nodded the Princess. "But, can you help me get out of my dress?" She stood and turned around. Dvini had to bend down to help her, tugging at the strings of her corset and tossing it onto the dirt. He pulled at her buttons and it loosened around her. She weaseled her way out of the constrictive clothing, and it fell in a little lump. They worked collectively to remove her bra and panties.

Calindra's body was as flawless as the rest of her. She was something delicate, made of porcelain and so soft it was clear she'd never done a hard day's work in her life. She'd always been coddled, first by the royal family, then by Dvini, then by Yumi, everything provided for her and taken care of. She didn't have a problem in the world, and thus didn't have a blemish on her body. Her tits were larger than the dress let on, a C cup and a handful each. Her doughy ass jiggled with the smallest movement, and Dvini found him staring at it with his cock twitching. The Princess, naked in front of him, was something that anyone would have dreamed of. She turned, pink nipples hard and her face hot with embarrassment. She returned to her knees, latching onto his cock with those soft, puffy lips.

A knot a hatred writhed in his chest like a nest of black snakes.

As she sucked his cock, he was less infatuated by her perfect appearance and more latched on to the idea that this girl had never struggled. How unfair was that? Calindra was only sucking his cock because she wanted to, she didn't even have to out of necessity. This wasn't a struggle for her. This wasn't hard. Dvini was coddling her, and his eye twitched as she could barely swallow half of him.

He wasn't thinking straight when he grabbed her head and shoved her down to his knot. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a gurgle of surprise. "Grkh," Spit splattered onto his hips and she slapped her hands on his thighs. Her throat constricted around him, tightening and sending arcs of pleasure through his body. She lapped desperately at the underside of his cock and her face turned from pink, to red, to crimson as he choked her half to death.

Dvini pulled her off before she could pass out and she sucked in a breath of air. Her eyes were glazed, and she blinked herself back to sense. Her hand was wrapped around his cock, pumping away at it like she didn't know what else to do. "I've...Never deepthroated -" She started but he stopped her short by pushing her back down. Dvini had to give her credit. She handled it better than most handled twelve inches of red dog dick. Her throat bulged and tightened. Bubbles of snot came out her nose and she let out some more worried noises as she gagged.

He started to buck his hips, one claw on her head, the other holding her chin. "Hrkh, hrkh, hrkh," She grunted. Dvini hated what she stood for, the prim, proper ease of royalty. How simple life was, to be a princess. So simple that even when she left her kingdom, she was still taken care of. He wasn't going to kill her, as badly as he wanted. He wasn't even going to break her, though he could have fucked her into a coma if he wanted. Calindra was so much more useful to him alive, and even more useful if she thought he loved her.

When he was through with her, he'd toss her aside like he did all the others. That thought nearly made him cum.

He continued to facefuck her. She'd widened her knees and lowered her ass, so that the chub of her hips and thighs formed a crease and he could see the shape of her rear. Her face was a mess, her mascara running down in dark lines down her porcelain skin, eyes red and puffy like she had an allergy and not that she was being throatfucked.

Dvini pulled back out and slapped her across the face with his cock, smearing precum and spit. Her flushed breasts heaved with each breath, and she jerked him off with both hands.

"By the gods," She breathed. "Holy fuck, I never thought this would happen." And she latched back on, cheeks caving in as she sucked his cock. Calindra rotated her hands like she was grinding pepper, smearing her fingers with spit. She slurped and suckled, the jungle filled with wet, sloppy smacks of her lips.

She patted her cheeks with his meat. "I love your cock, fuck me," muttered the gorgeous little Princess. Gods, did he want to ruin her. "I want you to fuck me, Dvini. Fuck me."

He grunted and grabbed her, yanking her to her feet and pushing her against a tree. She yelped with surprise as she was handled and tossed around. It wasn't hard with their size difference. Dvini wasn't blessed with the typical bulk of other Licani, but he was still much stronger than the average human, and even a normal man could have tossed Calindra around, she was so small. He wondered if she would be able to take him all. Not like he cared, he would try anyway.

"Just, be a bit gentle at first," Calindra said, reaching between her legs to rub the tip of his cock against her pussy. She was dripping, and he could smell her sex. It tickled his nose. "I don't know if I can - Oh! Oh, fuck! Dvini, fuck!" Calindra squealed as he pushed himself in. She tried to reach back and slow him down, but she was too little and resigned to her fate. Gripping the tree, she pushed her face against it and had to stand on her tip toes to hike her ass up enough, so it'd be comfortable for the two of them. Dvini was squatting as he slipped inch after inch into her.

She was tight, her pussy clamping down on his cock like a vice. He felt it squeezing him and trying to milk him for everything he was worth. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of finishing quickly. One hand latched on to her hip, the other grabbing a fistful of golden curls. She mewled and groaned while he filled her up and winced as he pushed against her deepest parts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She stammered. "I don't know if I can take you all, fuck me, you're huge."

She'd take him all, eventually.

Dvini pulled back, feeling her pussy squeezing to keep him inside. He thrust forward, and she shrieked in pleasure. His hips clapped against her pale ass. Her pussy squelched with every slow thrust. Each one was harder than the next, and the second thrust came quicker. His grip against her was tight as he started to speed up. Dvini could only think about stuffing himself in her and knotting her.

His hips slapped loudly, and she grunted in rhythm with him. "F-fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," She growled, reaching before and spreading her cheeks. He saw her asshole wink up at him. "Skewer me on that fat doggy dick."

Dvini wasn't one to deny the wishes of royalty.

He jammed the rest of his cock in and felt himself push into her womb. Calindra let out a shriek and tried to wiggle away, but she was pinned between the tree and Dvini. Her abdomen bulged with each mighty thrust. He was up to his knot now and let go of her hair. Her head hung loose, and he grabbed her hips with both hands.

It was getting too hard to stay in a squat. Dvini stood and Calindra let out a groan somewhere between pleasure and pain as he lifted her off the ground. Her legs hung limp underneath them as he used her. Used her body, just like he'd use her emotions and royal blood. His cock plunged deep into her womb, stretching her own.

"M-mold my insides," She cried. "Mold me to y-your...D-dog cock," He'd mold her into his perfect toy. "I-I fucking l-love you."

What a funny thing to say when you're lifted up and being fucked by a wolfman. Love. How long had it been since Dvini loved anything other than making people squirm? People were like worms, and he took great satisfaction in watching them writhe on hooks. Was that love? Dvini didn't love Calindra, didn't even love what she could do for him. He didn't even love that he was fucking her. He slapped her ass once and she squeaked. Dvini slapped it again, leaving a scratch mark from his claws and maybe that's the closest he got to loving her when she yelped in genuine pain, not from the cock she was impaled on.

"I love you too," breathed the slaver, because he needed Calindra to get what he wanted. He had suffered, and he would make everyone else suffer too. It was only fair.

"C-cum in inside m-me. Please. I...I need...Your cum." She cried out. Dvini was lost in his head, thinking of all the terrible things he could do the everyone who crossed him, and nearly forgot about Calindra. Still, he was only mortal, and with a loud, animalistic grunt, he pushed his knot in her.

She wasn't expecting that, and wasn't expecting his knot to expand, so her cry of surprise turned into a cry of genuine pain as her pussy as stretched to its limits. He knotted her. They were stuck together, and she had no choice but to lean against the tree and take his cum. He grunted as he came, dumping his load in her.

"Fuck yes," Calindra mewled. "I've wanted this f-for so long." Her stomach expanded slightly as she was flooded with his seed. He finally let go of her and she dropped like a bag of rocks, her head hitting the ground and her ass and legs still up in the air from the knot. She panted, just like he was doing.

"I love you, Calindra." Dvini said. The words made his mouth taste funny.

"I love you too, Dvini." She said with a smile. He wanted to rip her head off when she smiled at him.

They were stuck together for several minutes, and when his knot finally deflated his cock slipped out of her with an audible pop and splattered jizz on the tree. She slumped down. Cum leaked out of her stretched hole, and she laid there, arms and legs spread out. Jungle noises returned, creeping into his senses, reminding him why he was there, what he was doing. Fucking the princess of one of the largest military forces on the continent. He tipped his head back and closed his eyes, waiting. That's what so much of life was. Waiting.

Dvini looked back down when Calindra crawled on her knees again and started lapping at his cock. She licked up the excess cum smeared on his red rocket. Her lips slipped over the tip and she jerked any extra cum out of him, gulping it down like she'd die without it. Her cheeks and tits were flushed pink.

"Cali," Dvini looked down at her. She peeked up from his dick, the tip still lodged in her mouth and pushing out a cheek. "Do you really love me?"

She smiled, pulling herself off. "Mhm. You make me feel safe and...Well, with this now," She reached down between her legs, spreading her lips which was been leaking cum in a small pile on the jungle floor. "Maybe I'll get pregnant? This is a lot of cum."

"Pregnant..." The words that drove many men into worried fits sank in Dvini's mind like a ship anchor. If the inheritor to the throne of the Kingdom of Yulin was with his child, then...

Wheels turned in his head, driving the machine of ambition that crushed all in his path.

"Can I come stay with you?" She asked, snapping him out of his fantasies. Dvini frowned and shook his head.

"No. People would recognize you in Bayreach."

"I can just stay in your palace."

"I don't have a palace." He said.

"Really? Huh, Yumi always said you did." Calindra continued to jerk him off while they talked, even though his dick was already slipping back into its sheath.

"Bayreach isn't good for you anyway. Too many criminals and it's a lawless pitstain."

"Then why do you stay there?"

"It's the safest place for me."

"Do you run it?"

"No. Bayreach has its own governor."

"Are you friends?" She asked. Calindra asked a lot of questions.

"No," Dvini muttered. The governor and he weren't on the best terms, but people in power around Dvini tended to dislike him. "Regardless, you need to stay with Yumi for you."

"But I want to live with you," pouted the precious, pompous princess.

"You can, later," Dvini said. He bent down, cupping her head in his claws and bringing her face close to his. He smelled the sweat on her skin and his pits, the stench of his load rising from her crotch, and the ghost of a perfume somewhere underneath all that. "One day, we'll be together. But for now, you have to stay with Yumi."

She opened her mouth to say something, but the hard look in his eyes shut her up. Calindra puffed her cheeks and blew hot air out her nose. "Alright, fine."

"Thank you."

"I'll come for you one day though, don't you worry," giggled Calindra before kissing him on his nose. Like he was a puppy. Maybe that's how she saw him - a thing to be doted on and treated with childish affection. She was probably the only person in the whole world who saw him like that.

"I'm not worried, not at all. In fact, I'm counting on it," He kissed her forehead and straightened himself. "Now, lets get you dressed and back home. I need to return to Bayreach."

Then they dressed, Calindra turning to him and letting him put her dress back on like she was a doll. The claw mark on her ass vanished as she slipped into the puffy clothes. She fluffed out her hair, smoothing back a few strands from her forehead. She turned on him as he was putting his pants back on.

"How do I look? Like I wasn't just fucked in the jungle by a Licani?" She held her arms out and twirled.

"I never would have guessed. Let's get going." He took her hand in his and guided her back the way he came. He was no outdoorsman, but his sense of direction was keen enough, his senses so sharp he could avoid the dangers lurking in the trees. Once they were back on the path, right past the estate's walls, Calindra forced Dvini to bend down and she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Love you." She breathed, turning and rushing off back to the arms of her protector.

Dvini watched her disappear, the soft smile and doughy expression he wore for her sake melting away like ice in the sun. His hard look returned, lips a thin black like and yellow eyes gleaming. He stalked off, back toward Bayreach, his mind spinning with all the possibilities and the many new paths open to him. There was still so much to do, so much money to be made and so many situations to take advantage of. He'd plot his next course soon, and move further toward his final goal, whatever that was. Dvini, for all his drive and selfishness, didn't know why he was like that. He didn't know where he was going, or what was at the end of the path he was sprinting down. Reaching up, he pulled his cloak tight and didn't think too hard about it. Life had a way of rearing its head and spitting at you, whether you were ready or not. Dvini was always ready. He'd been ready since the day he left his home in the west and promised never to return.

Dvini was sure of one thing. He hated Calindra's guts and would use her until she was nothing but a withered husk.

For the first time that day, Dvini wore a genuine smile at the thought.

12