Lord of Sins Ch. 01

Story Info
Demonic lord conquers elven kingdom.
4.1k words
4.04
50.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story plays in the elven Kingdom of Galos. It's a place Where the greatest treasure is a golden orb that influences the entire land. A golden orb filled with elvish crests that adorn it. Even the people wear crests connected to the orb to feel it's influence.

It's also a safe haven for refugees from other lands. Since darkness started storming over the world, elves and other races started to leave their lands and travel to the magic lands of the golden orb.

Two paladins are standing guard outside the black tower. From the outside it seems like just a tower made of black stones, but inside there actually exists a portal that's connected to the deepest regions of the dark dimension.

In the dark dimension only the worst demons can survive. That is why the portal is guarded by dozens of paladins in a nearby fortress and hundreds of spells and ancient artifacts inside the tower. Nobody can enter here and survive. At least, that's what everyone thought.

A dark sorceress that goes by the name of Nazriella was lurking from the woods that surround the black tower. She had evil in her eyes. On her forehead there was a scar from where she had removed her crest. She thought back to that faithful night that changed her life.

She had always been trained by her family to become the kings wife. They had used every spell and charm on her to make sure she was flawless. Her body was as pristine as a newborn baby, She had such a beautiful face that would make all heads turn around when she walked in any room and that night, after courting her for so long she knew the king would finally propose to her.

She was so happy she could hardly contain herself. She was dressed in a long white gown made from the finest silk money could buy. Escorted by two of her maids she walked in the kings throne room and once again she was the center of attention. Everything was how it was supposed to be. That is, until they came.

Just when she was walking to her future fiancé a guard walked in the room telling the king he had visitors. They were waiting for him in the courtyard.

Everyone was soon following the king outside. Even Nazriella was walking behind him, inside she was furious. How dared these people disturb her moment to shine.

At the courtyard a group of cloaked people stood shivering from the cold. The men, obviously warriors, were standing near their horses.

"Who are you?" the king asked.

"We are the paladins of Mystwell my lord." Their captain answered.

"Ah yes, I know your king well." The kings seemed a bit nostalgic at that moment. "How is my old brother in arms?" he asked with a curious look in his eyes.

"I'm afraid the king was killed when an army of orcs attacked our kingdom." the captain said. "But his dying wish was that we would take the rest of our people here so you would protect us and most especially, his daughter. Lady Karia, if you will."

A girl early in her twenties removed her hood and bowed before the king. He was completely speechless, never before had he seen such a beautiful girl. Her eyes were as blue as the sky, her blond hair looked as bright as the sun and her body looked as pure at the clearest water.

Needless to say the king was hopelessly in love with this girl. Nazriella saw it too. How dared this bitch infatuate her future husband. She would pay for this, they all would.

A few weeks later the king married Karia and over the years she gave birth to six daughters and 3 sons. The king would not see Nazriella for many years and soon would pray he never had seen her again.

Yet here she was, Nazriella, once a future queen, now a dark sorceress. Only driven by revenge she retreated to her family's house in the woods and started practicing the dark ways.

It took her many years to master these arts. But now she could do many things. She could even turn elves who intruded on her domain into dark elves. A dark life form interested only in power. A species that was created by demonic magicians in the old days. This species of elves are the only ones capable of mating with demons and surviving. Their skin turned grey, their hairs turned black and their eyes became nothing less than orbs of fire. The crests that once adorned their elven heads were turned into demonic runes and from that day on. The Dark elves were continuously fucking each other since lust and power was all that flowed through their minds.

Furthermore several orcs and other servants of darkness had found the way to her house and had vowed to serve her purpose.

But for her ultimate revenge she needed something stronger. Something stronger than the Dark elves and dark elves. Something stronger even than the mercenaries and orcs that had heard of her power and submitted themselves to her will. She had heard that in the dark dimension there lived a creature known only by the name Necros. They say he was the original master of darkness. A creature so foul and evil it corrupted the very air it was breathing and the ground it walked upon.

She had prepared for this all these years. She knew that she needed a virgin to open the gates so she had her minions kidnap several young elven girls from the nearby villages.

It took a while but they had found one virgin girl. And not just any girl. She was the king's youngest daughter, Miriana. Narzriella was enthralled by the idea. His own offspring would cause the king's demise. She was very amused as she had Miriana being locked up alone in a room of her house as she turned the other kidnapped girls into dark elves and gave them to her minions who gladly accepted them. That night the house was filled with screams of pleasure and moaning, interrupted only by Miriana's cries for help.

Nazriella silently gave a signal to her mercenaries and two archers shot arrows through the necks of the paladins. She smiled as she and her minions walked into the black tower.

Able to neutralize the charms and spells, Nazriella was at the dark gate very quickly. Suddenly she heard a noise.

"Who did this?" A voice said.

"Maybe some bandits?" Another one proclaimed?

"Whoever they are, they must be stopped." A third voice yelled.

Nazriella knew who was coming.

"Paladins!" she said with an annoyed look on her face.

She had her minions block the door and had the rest of them place Miriana in front of the portal. Nazriella quickly raised her staff and shot a jolt of energy against the portal, creating a small gap. And on the ground a shadow seemed to appear from something that was crawling out of it.

Miriana was terrified. She didn't know the woman that was leading these creatures, but she know that she was powerful and very angry. But the worst thing was the fact that something seemed to crawl through the broken portal. One thing, or were they many things. she wasn't sure. All she knew at that point was fear.

Miriana looked carefully. The things were slithering towards her and then it hit her. They were penises. Very large, long and thick like tentacles. They started to slither around her, going under her clothes and ripping them of her body. She could smell something. It smelled sweet and yet very strong. It seemed to entrance her, captivate her, arouse her. She could not allow this to happen. She wanted to fight it and yet she couldn't do a thing about it. Then she figured it out. The tentacles were spreading this intoxicating perfume. Suddenly she felt them squirming around her. They were spreading her arms and legs and going around her breasts.

As afraid as she was, she could see her nipples growing hard until they were like two nails placed on top of her breasts. Two tentacles opened up and placed themselves on top of these small fleshy spikes. Quickly she felt how they started sucking her nipples. and yet she also felt something flowing through them. She also felt a third tentacle, pushing against the entrance of her pussy while a fourth smaller tentacle opened up too and places itself on top of her clit. This quickly made her feel like she was on fire.

Miriana tried to fight this feeling as she started to struggle to escape. But it was hopeless, the tentacles were too strong. She couldn't do anything to break free. And for some reason her desires to be free were growing dimmer and dimmer by the minute. All she could hear was a voice in her head.

"Relax and enjoy my love." The voice sounded dark and heavy.

"Let pain and pleasure take you in." She could feel her mind growing weaker and weaker.

Nazriella was reading her mind. She recognized the voice. It was Necros that was talking to her. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long cause she could hear how the paladins had arrived outside the room and were trying to break through the door.

"No" Miriana shouted. She tried to be brave but something inside her knew she could not win this fight.

Her body was on the verge of breaking, as was her will. She could not believe this. It had to be a nightmare. But it wasn't. This was all real. She tried to escape once more when suddenly she felt a jolt of pain in her ass. Apparently yet another tentacle had slammed itself in her ass and when she tried to scream another tentacle went in her mouth and down her throat.

"Give in, my pet." The voice continued.

Miriana could no longer speak and it was getting harder to resist. She started crying when suddenly she could feel her pussy getting wet. This wasn't happening. Her own body was betraying her. It was enjoying this brutal treatment. She started to pant. She could do nothing but allow it. She moaned while she heard the voice laugh in her head.

Suddenly the tentacle in her pussy went deeper, right through her hymen and into her womb. And as if this was a signal the other tentacles went deeper too. The tentacle in her ass and the one down her throat even went so far that they met in her stomach. It hurt like hell but she enjoyed it. Soon, she knew, her new master would come through the portal. Miriana tried to look at it but was shocked to see that by whatever the tentacles were sending through her nipples her breasts had gone from a small c to a large d.

Nazriella was laughing. If only the king could see his daughter now. Panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. A slave to the powers of darkness. She enjoyed the sight. She enjoyed it so much that she even started to get a bit horny. But now wasn't the time for that.

Miriana felt the tentacles starting to move quicker. Her body felt like it was tearing apart. They sent wave after wave of mind crushing orgasms through her entire body until finally they shot all their semen in her womb, her stomach, her throat and all over her body.

Miriana felt like she had been crushed from the inside and the outside. The tentacles had released her and she was now lying on the floor. All the semen was flowing from her holes and even her tits started to spray some of the liquid that made her breast grow so huge. She could also feel her inside burning.

Nazriella dragged her against a pillar and gave her a mirror.

"Why do I need this?" Miriana asked.

"You'll notice soon enough, my pretty." The evil witch said wit a vicious smile across her lips. "Now be silent. I have things to take care off.

Miriana sat against the pillar. She could still feel the burning flowing through her entire body. She did not know what was happening to her. Suddenly she noticed that her skin started to turn darker, her blond hairs turned white and the green glow in her eyes turned to black. She could also see her crest turning into a demonic rune. She was becoming a dark elf and she didn't mind.

Meanwhile Nazriella was watching the portal. Ever since they shot their seeds in the young princess the tentacles had returned to the portal and now a vortex had appeared. But the vortex wasn't the only thing that was opening.

A few seconds after the vortex opened up the paladins breached the door and started fighting Nazriella's forces. She quickly joined her minions who were soon struggling for their lives but even she couldn't do much against the strong paladins.

Sarus, the captain of the paladins, saw that the vortex was already opening up. Suddenly he noticed a young girl sitting against a pillar. She was naked and had nothing but a mirror in her hand. It dawned to him that she must be the key that opened the portal. If he would kill her the portal would soon be closed once again.

He stormed towards Miriana with his sword in his hand and prepared to cut of her head. But just as his blade would touch her neck it was suddenly cut in halve. Sarus quietly looked up only to see the most terrifying creature he had ever seen.

In front of Sarus stood Necros. He looked even worse than any sketch of him that existed. His head was adorned by two large black horns that seemed to be rising out of his white hairs. His mouth had a broad jaw while being filled with large and pointy teeth. His ears were long as sharp like an elf while his nose was as blunt as that of an orc. But the most terrifying feature of his head were his eyes. His pupils were as black as the night, crowned by a poison green glow that was crowned again by a bloody red.

His body was completely black and armored by a very thick, jagged and mystic looking armor. It was almost impossible to see where his body ended and his armor started. If it was the case that they were separated at all. His figure was larger than man, elf or orc and also more muscular than any species. He was darkness and he was power. He was evil reincarnated.

Sarus dries to defend himself with his broken sword when Necros jammed his large black blade right through Sarus his heart.

Angered by the death of their captain the paladins quickly stormed towards Necros, totally ignoring Nazriella and her army.

Necros awaited them patiently, took a deep breath and suddenly exhaled a black fog from his mouth that completely engulfed the paladins. When the fog cleared their bodies were lying unconscious on the floor.

Necros looked around the room, seeing all these dark minions who were now bowing before him.

"Who of you has freed me?" Necros asked, his voice sounding like thunder.

"That would've been me, my lord." Nazriella answered.

"Thank you, for setting me free and releasing my wrath on these lands you will be .... punished." Necros proclaimed victorious.

"What?" Nazriella looked shocked.

Before she could say another word, Necrose moved his hand making the tentacles of the portal returning this time grabbing Nazriella while ripping of her clothes. She soon found herself hanging in midair. Her legs and armed spread as wide as possible while dozens of tentacles were fucking her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. Others had placed themselves on her nipples and clit and were stimulating her entire body. She tried to ask her minions for aid but they were already in Necros his power. Slowly the tentacles left the gate and started to flow into her. This made the tentacles pleasure her from the inside. She only felt pain and pleasure as she started to cum over and over again.

Quietly Necros walked towards her and places his hand on her forehead. A demonic rune appeared while a wicked smile formed on his face.

"This will make you completely submissive to anyone who serves me."He said still smiling "further it will also make sure you will not need sleep, food or drink to live on. All you need is the constant pleasurable torture that you feel right now. You will be a prisoner of your own lust."

After a while Nazriella simply fainted and with another gesture of his hand the tentacles left her body. They had fed on her power and had increased in size and numbers. Necros opened his hand as the tentacles became nothing more than dark energy and entered his body while strengthening him with Nazriella's power.

He suddenly remembered Miriana, the girl who had been the key to his release. He walked towards her and lifted her over his shoulder. She was still a bit shocked by everything that had happened today but she also felt okay with it. She would serve her master anyway he wanted.

Necros stopped and looked at the paladins he had defeated only moments ago. He snapped his fingers and suddenly they rose again. They were now Dark elves and under his control. It was his voice that formed their thoughts. It was his mind that guided their bodies. It was his will that directed their blades. He ordered his minions to pick up Nazriella and soon they departed for the paladin fortress.

That night Necros look pleased as he saw Nazriella being the center of a large orgy. She was riding one paladin's cock while having a second one in her ass and a third in her mouth. For the rest she was also giving two orcs a handjob while several of her former servant girls were licking her tits while getting fucked themselves.

Nazriella loved her position. She could no longer think about anything but serving the master and those that served him. As the paladins once again came into her every hole she once again screamed in pleasure. She was nothing more than a sex toy. A whore for everyone to use as they wanted. And she loved it.

Meanwhile Necros was starting to get excited by the whole scene so he snapped his fingers and Miriana came over.

She had had a complete makeover. Several maids had washed her entire body while also pleasuring her. Her hair had been combed and she had been given black robes lined with scarlet symbols. In her former live Mirana would have never even Considered wearing such a thing but now she would do anything to please her master.

Her clothes consisted mainly out of two pieces. Her upper body was covered with nothing more than some sort of scarf that was wrapped from behind her neck, over her tits and ended in a bow on her back. Her legs were covered by a very long skirt that had a complete cut at the front. For the rest she simply had a few golden bracelets on her arms, and a black collar with a large ruby around her neck.

Necros was pleased with Miriana's new look. He enjoyed his princess and how her body looked in this outfit.

"Take of your clothes." He commanded.

"Yes, my lord." She answered right before she loosened the bow of her top piece. It smoothly fell towards the ground. She just stood there showing her tits to her master.

"And the rest?" He asked with a light growl in his voice.

Miriana quickly loosened the bow that held her skirt up and soon she was standing naked in front of him. A large thick cock rose from between Necros his legs. Without hesitating Miriana knelt in front of him and put his member into her mouth. She started sucking and licking it like she had done it all her life.

Necros enjoyed having Miriana sucking his cock. It quickly grew even larger and harder yet Miriana was able to take it completely in her mouth and down her throat. She was going to show Necros that she would do anything to please him.

To turn her master on even more she also started playing with one of her large tits as well as with her pussy. She had a lot of experience with pleasuring herself. Dozens of suitors had come for her. Generals, counts, princes, even kings. And like most elves in higher social circles most of them had bodies and faces that seemed to be carved from the purest granite by the angels themselves. But none of them were approved by her father. Mainly because most of her older sisters hadn't gotten married yet.

She had pleased herself many times with the mental image of their bodies lying against hers and fucking her. But except for on of her servant girls that had licked her on a few occasions she had never experienced sex before all of this.

And now, here she was. She was pleasuring a demon of formidable strength and power like she had done so all her life. Like all her teachings about how to be a pure maiden had been replaced by lessons on how to pleasure men. She didn't mind. She had been convinced that she loved him and believed he loved her too.

12