Lord of Sins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about 15 minutes before Necros felt how his cock started twitching. He could feel how his balls started to grow by an enormous amount of sperm that was being prepared in them. He would cum into his princess very quickly. Miriana kept on pleasing her master until suddenly it happened.

Necros felt how suddenly his sperm, instead of flowing through his cock, it simply shot out of him, right into Miriana's mouth and down her throat. She did her best to swallow every drop but failed. She needed air so Necros removed his cock from her mouth and smiled wickedly towards her. Miriana collapsed to the floor, her mouth fell open and the demon's semen started flowing to the ground. She continued to masturbate for a few minutes before she experienced an orgasm herself.

Necros wasn't satisfied however and soon two tentacles erupted from his body, picked up Miriana and jammed her on his cock, which was still as large and hard as it had been before. Miriana screamed in pain, yet she also enjoyed it. Necros grabbed her and started moving her body up and down over his cock. He was in complete control and loved it.

Miriana was completely exhausted but she wanted to serve her master. And she would. It was hard for her not to faint since almost every trust of Necros' cock sent her over the edge into pure ecstasy. Suddenly A tentacle appeared from between his legs and jammed itself into Miriana's butt. She screamed in pain but Necros didn't mind.

He continued to fuck both her orifices making her cum almost constantly. After half an hour he could feel his sperm shooting in both her pussy and ass. After he filled her up completely his tentacles released her and she fell to the floor. Meanwhile he was still spraying his semen all over her body.

After he stopped, he simply watched her faint. She had served her purpose. He had cum in her so hard that both her womb and stomach were completely filled with his seed. She looked a little bloated, like she had eaten way too much. She would wake up pregnant the very next day. Necros snapped his fingers once again and two servant girls appeared and dragged Miriana to the largest bedroom that had for now always been empty except when the king had been in the fortress.

"Take care of her, completely." Necros said.

"Yes master." the two girls answered in unison.

They took Miriana to the bedroom where they laid her down on the bed, removed each others clothes and licked all the semen that covered her as well as every drop that escaped from her body.

Necros smiled as he saw new recruits arriving at the fortress. Orcs, trolls, goblins, minotaurs and centaurs. They would all serve his purpose.

He smiled as he summoned Nazriella who quickly walked towards him.

"It is time to start the second phase of my plan."

"Yes my lord." Nazriella answered while a mischievous smile appeared across her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

12