Lord of Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Domination is the best birthday gift.
1.7k words
4.11
14.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Allen and my life has completely changed in a twisted way. It all started on my eighteenth birthday. I am only 5'10 and lived with my four sisters. We are not blood-related but, still as close. Their ages range from 18 to 21 being the youngest didn't make things easier. I woke up in the basement strapped by some restraint. My wrists and ankles were both bound stretching me out with my hand above me. Pulling against them I wasn't going any where. "I see that you are up." said Marry, the oldest, stepping in front of me.

"What is going on here?" I yelled.

"We have decided that you are going to be our pet. This is your training. For the entire weekend we will be training you."

Marry was tall and toned. Her long black hair fell to her back and her large breast fit her figure. With smooth silky skin she was a goddess. She wore a tight red leather outfit the showed most of her tits. The crotch was missing show her shaved cunt. Standing there looking at her I couldn't help but feel attracted to her.

"Very funny, now let me go." I replied in a harder voice. Marry only smirked as she walked up to me. Pulling out a box cutter she began to cut off my pjs and my underwear. I felt the tingle of fear in the back of my mind as I stood there naked and helpless. Marry then continued to tell me the rules and to call her Mistress from today on.

"Marry please this isn't funny we are brother and sister. Come on let me go." Marry walked up to me and smack he hard on the face.

"You will call me Mistress my pet. Well let's get started." She smiled walking over to a small table to the left of me. It was full of different sex toys and mouth gags. Picking up two rings she walked back over to me and took my semi-limp meat into her warm hand. Gently moving the skin up and down I held a straight face has my dick hardened in her hand.

"While training you will not be able to cum until we say so. These little things will make sure of that." Marry said as she put the two rings on the base of my cock and tightened them. Watching her I knew that this was all to break my spirit.

Gathering my mind I readied myself for the long road ahead of me. Marry called down the other three. Amy, Sophia, and Luna came down naked with the intent to break me. I accepted the facts and waited for my training to start. Amy was the second oldest and the tomboy of the four. Amy's body was athletic with soft round breast that fit in your hand. With short red dyed hair she was the one I was worried about the most. Sophia was next in line. She had a body that just screamed fuck me. With a full ass and tits Sophia knew she was hot and didn't hide it. Her black hair was down and shorter than Marry's hair. Last, was Luna the youngest of the girls. She had all ways had a soft crush on me but nothing like this. Being only a few months older we grew up together. Luna body was cute looking. With melon sized breast and apple shape ass she was the shiest out of the bunch.

Waiting for them to start they surrounded me. I could feel the lust in the air and dominance in their movements. I was a pet...a toy to them and they were about to play with me. Yet, I would not give in so easily. Amy was the first to say something about my dick. Examining it like a piece of fruit she giggles at my eight inches.

"You guys know that it is possible to make a guy sound like a girl. I read up on it and found something interesting." Amy said. From what she was talking about I knew that this would not end well for me. Amy was riding the power trip walked behind me grabbing something behind me.

Sophia and Luna stood back and watched as Marry took my cock into her mouth. Taking it in her tongue flicked and rolled over the head of my dick. Taking deep breaths my resolve waver as she sucked and bounced her head up and down my thick shaft. "I see you are enjoying yourself my pet." Amy whispered into my ear. I hadn't realized that I was fucking my sister's month as she continued to slurp on my cock and balls.

"Here I come!" Amy said in lustful voice as she thrust a strap-on cock up my ass. Before I could react a high pitch moan escaped my lungs as I felt Amy push in deeper. The pain was sudden and sharp but was dulled by Marry's blowjob. "I got this just for us my pet. This is making me so hot." She whispered. Amy continued to talk about the two-sided strap-on dildo that was fucking my virgin ass.

Pushing in and out the pain and pleasure continued until Amy pushed in hitting the hot spot in my ass. The feeling was beyond what I had felt before. I had heard but never knew how it felt up the ass. Guilt soon took my thoughts as I found myself falling deeper into perverseness of my sister fucking me in the ass.

I could feel my face turn red as Amy grabbed my hips and pushed in deeper. Holding in the moans and cries of pleasure I wouldn't let these bitches see me enjoying myself. My dignity slowly slipped away as my body betrayed my pleasure. Their piercing eyes watching me as muffled moans and pants filled the room. I soon felt dirty, used, betrayed by my own dark desires.

Amy's thrust became deep and fast causing my dick to jump and twitch. Our breathing became short and quick. "Yes...yes...yes!" Amy cried as her orgasm climaxed taking me with her. Crying out in a deep grunt, my sisters watch as the first wall of my dignity fell as my dick twitch as I came. The cock rings prevented me from fully relieving my self. Dropping my head I gathered the strength to fight back against this mind game. I found myself trying to escape the reality of my situation. Yet, the reality stood in front of me like a giant wall.

Pulling out Amy patted me on my head as she left my used body. In my weakened state the girls strapped me to a bed that they had set up for my training. "FUCK YOU ALL!" I yelled out suddenly showing them the power of my decaying will. They all quietly laughed at me seeing through my words.

"Ow, I see you still have a little fire still in you. Then let me train you my slave." Sophia cackled. Walking over to the left side of the bed she took my semi-hard on and started tease and gropes me. With my cock now fully erect Sophia positioned herself above my cock. "Your Empress will now drive you made with desire my sweet." She smiled. Guiding my swollen head into her pussy she slowly bounced up and down. Only letting the head enter and pass over her lips my hips jerked up trying to go deeper.

The warmth and wetness only added to my torment as Sophia cock teasing drove me wild. Her juices dripped down and around my shaft as her moans of pleasure stimulated me even more. It felt as if more blood went to my cock with every pass over her clit and pussy lips. Sophia now faced away from me as she took my dick completely in her swollen walls. "Oww, my god it's so good. I never knew I had a toy like this under my own nose." Sophia moaned as she bounced her ass up and down my ridged penis. Even though she was torturing me I came to enjoy her finally fucking me. The sounds of air being caught in her cunt to the wet slapping of skin drove me closer to a climax that would not full come.

Sophia humped with a fast and hard rhythm and continued to fully take me in. Her breathing became quick pants and moans as she forcefully enjoyed fucking me. With each descent my cock disappeared into her tight young box. I had soon forgot the others watching as I started to drool. My mouth stayed open as the extreme pleasure over took my body. Sophia's pussy tightened as she pulled me deeper into her. Calling out my name as she bounced her smooth round ass in front of my face my balls tightened and my cock twitched as I felt the pain of rings holding my orgasm at bay.

Yet, for my loving master, Sophia, her body gently shivered as her grunts and cries filled the sex filled basement. Her cries subsided to a gentle breath as she enjoyed the after glow of our coupling. I lay there feeling used and unsatisfied as Sophia got off me and went up stairs leaving me in a cracking state. Looking up Luna and Marry were watching with lustful eyes. I held on to the hope of being let go after the second day. However, I still didn't know what time it was.

I rested my head on the soft bed hoping to get some rest and gather my thoughts to rebuild the pieces taken away from me. This was short leaved for Luna grabbed a radio and head set. Walking over to me she didn't say anything only placed the headphone on my ears. Unable to shake them off Luna turned on the CD that was in the CD player.

My ears were soon filled with the sound of moaning and of sex sound. I could figure out what Luna was trying to do by having me listen to this. It became clear when my dick shot up. Smiling Luna and Marry left med to the endless sounds of sex. Naked in the dark no peace came to my mind. As I fell asleep my dreams were invaded by my new masters and me forefeeling their every desire.