Lord of the Castle

Story Info
Chambermaid teaches him the meaning of passion.
3.1k words
4.27
38.6k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen hurried up the stone castle steps to his lordship's chamber's, her arms full of fresh towels and linens. She knew she only had a few minutes before the banquet in the great hall downstairs was over to allow the drunken guests a chance to sleep off their mead before the stag hunt in the morning. Standing before the large oaken door, she rapped twice to make sure she would not be disturbing anyone then slipped inside to the bed chambers.

She had only been in Lord Michael's private rooms once before when the housekeeper had been showing her around the huge castle and explaining the duties expected of a chambermaid. Kathleen had been overjoyed at securing this position as the money could go to aiding her family back on the farm. The housekeeper had looked down her nose at Kathleen and merely told her not to come in smelling of animals.

Kathleen put away the towels and began turning down the richly appointed bedclothes. She had to stretch and kneel on the bed to reach the far side.

"Now that is a sight to provoke pleasant dreams." The Master's voice said amusedly from the doorway.

Startled, Kathleen turned quickly and in doing so, tangled her legs in her long skirt and the sheets, landing on the floor with a thump.

Lord Michael crossed the room in a few strides and offered the maid his hand to help her up. Blushing furiously, she scrambled to her feet, tongue tied and very aware of his strong hand holding hers in a tight grip. Tall and handsome, he towered over her, his dark eyes slowly drifting over her body.

"You are new here." he stated.

"Yes, my Lord. Forgive my intrusion, I had hoped to be done before you came in."

He released her hand. "Then, pray continue."

Kathleen turned to finish making the bed but all she could think of was how close he was standing behind her. When she bent over to pull down the sheet, she felt his hands touch her hips. "My Lord...," she began to protest.

"Quiet, girl." He ordered darkly. "Finish your work." His hand began to pull up her long skirt, exposing her bare legs.

"But Sire, I am done."

With her skirt around her waist and his hands caressing the firm globes of her ass, he said "I am not."

She felt him move in closer, the soft leather of his pants brushing the backs of her legs and his hands quickly undoing the laces of her dress. He pushed the dress down off her smooth shoulders until it hung in loose folds around her wrists. Her hands pushed into the soft mattress as she struggled to keep from falling face first onto the sheets.

Warm, skilled hands slid over her bare back and under to enfold her naked breasts, kneading and teasing each nipple until they stood firm and erect.

"Please my Lord. I'm but a simple chambermaid." Kathleen tried to explain.

Lord Michael's voice was deep and husky as he replied "If you wish, you can join those who displease me in my dungeon. My men at arms would enjoy a new toy."

Shaken by the threat, Kathleen replied. "No, my Lord"

She felt his hands move off her breasts and brush against her as he unfastened his pants. She could hear the soft murmur of the leather as his clothes fell to the stone floor and he kicked them away. He knelt between her trembling legs and slowly ran his hands up from her ankles to her ass. Kathleen gasped as she felt his warm breath and the flick of his tongue over the milky white skin of her inner thighs.

One hand moved across her belly and lightly brushed over the downy hair covering her mound as his tongue savoured the sweetness of her pussy. With a finger on each side of her budding clit he began to rock his hand back and forth.

Kathleen's body began to respond to his gentle touches and she felt her belly tighten and tingle each time his tongue dipped into her moistening depths. It felt firm and hot against the silky folds as it captured and licked away every drop of her juice. Up it moved to the tiny bud of her ass to swirl around then dip back into her pussy.

His other hand squeezed her ass before moving to replace his sucking mouth. She groaned as his fingers entered her, slowly pumping and becoming slick. Just as she felt her hips move in rhythm with his fingers he dragged his wet hand up to her ass and, slowly, relentlessly, pushed past the tight muscles there.

Kathleen moaned aloud and began to buck her hips to the steady, insistent movements. The fires within her pussy grew and, eyes closed, she threw her head back the need in her making her wild. "Please, my Lord. I beg you. Fuck me now."

Lord Michael stood and pushed his hard, dripping cock deep into the maid's hungry pussy. He could feel the hot silky flesh clutch and massage the full length of his throbbing member and he could feel the churning of his balls. Withdrawing it slowly until only the dark purple head remained within her, he began to drive his hips into her again and again.

She pushed her back with each thrust wanting him harder, deeper within her. She felt his lean across her back as his hands grabbed cupfuls of her breasts and squeezed.

She could hear his ragged groans as his cock swelled within her pussy and as his cock spewed its hot, sticky load deep into her, her pussy began to spasm as her own orgasm flooded her belly. Writhing in ecstasy, her hips shuddered and bucked into his, wet with her juices and his cum.

Finally, withdrawing from her, he sat heavily on the bed. "Get me a towel." He commanded.

Knees shaking, Kathleen hastened to obey but when she went to hand it to him, he merely shook his head. "I want you to clean me, first with your mouth, then with the towel."

Kathleen looked at him, shocked by his request. "My Lord, I will not."

Lord Michael looked at her darkly. "I suggest you reconsider your response."

Without giving her a chance to respond, Lord Michael yelled for the guards. Within seconds, two burly men rushed into the Lord's apartment and stood at attention, awaiting his command.

"Take her away and show her the hospitality of my dungeon until she changes her mind." he said dismissing them.

They grabbed Kathleen's arms and dragged her half naked through the castle hallways, past gawking castle guests and down endless stairs to the dark, dank dungeon. It was a cavernous room that the smoky torches cast dancing misshapen shadows through. The sound of dripping water came from murky pools visited by red eyed rodents and things that slithered out of sight.

Tripping and struggling over the folds of her dress that hung loosely from her waist, she fought desperately against the grips of the men who held her but to no avail. From the ceiling hung two long chains ending in stout iron manacles which the guards fastened tightly around her slim wrists. As they stood back to admire their handiwork, one turned to the other and said "A pretty little thing. Do you think his Nibs will be down tonight or do we get a crack at her first?"

The taller of the two guards stroked his red beard. "From the looks of her, I'd say Lord Michael had a wee taste and was none too pleased or she wouldn't be here now, would she? I don't think a quick toss would hurt none."

Kathleen watched in horror as the two guards put down their pikes and began unfastening their trousers. One moved to stand behind her and the other reached out to pull her dress off of her slim hips. His eyes raked down her naked body and he licked his lips. His hands reached out to grasp crudely at her breasts and twist her nipples as his mouth closed over hers in a wet kiss.

The guard behind her ran his hands over her hips then down over her buttocks and she gasped as his fingers slid between her legs. His hand probed her moist pussy roughly as he forced her legs apart with his knee. With his fingers slick he ran the wetness over the her ass and began to push relentlessly against the muscles there. She could feel the hot, hard rod of his cock rocking against her ass as he positioned himself for the first thrust.

The guard in front grasped his cock firmly and ran it between her pussy lips, moistening the purple tip.

"You men had better be just checking her for weapons or my castle walls will have two new ornaments by morning." Lord Michael stood at the dungeon stairs looking very displeased.

Panicked at being discovered by the Lord of the Manor, the guards hurriedly stuffed their unwieldy members back into their pants before turning to face him. "Good evening, My Lord. We were just getting her ready for you, Sire."

He crossed the dungeon to stand looking critically down at the woman in chains. "I'm not in the mood for a whipping tonight. Put her on the rack instead."

They took her from the chains and dragged her unwillingly to the long wooden table with wicked stretcher wheel at its head. Kicking and biting, she fought the two guards until they were finally able to get her thrashing body on the hard wood. Kathleen felt all hope flee as the wheel connected to the heavy iron cuffs holding her wrists and ankles in place began to turn. Her arms were pulled relentlessly up but, just before it became painful, Lord Michael ordered them to stop.

"That is enough. You may leave. And...make certain I am not disturbed."

The heavy door slammed shut leaving Kathleen and Lord Michael alone. He stood next to the table and looked down at her naked body stretched taut before him. He reached out and with one finger traced a lazy line from her throat down between the soft valley of her breasts, across her stomach and into the patch of fine soft hair covering her mound. He smiled slightly. "We could have had such fun together. Well, I will still have fun but you may be rather uncomfortable."

His hand dipped between her outstretched legs to stroke the soft flesh there, parting the lips and exposing the fragile bud of her clit. He watched her face as, with an experts touch, he gently massaged and teased it. Kathleen gritted her teeth, not willing to show how much pleasure he was awakening in her but as his fingers dipped into her warm moistening depths, she had to moan softly.

He leaned across the table and blew gently over her clit, the cool air sending a rush of pleasure up her spine. As his fingers rocked slowly into her, his tongue flicked out to capture and bathe her clit. His lips closed over it and she felt his sucking mouth roll her clit back and forth.

Kathleen could feel the hot need building within her and she wanted to grab his hair and push into his mouth but the restrains held her firm. Lord Michael could feel her need growing urgent and he suddenly moved away from her.

"Do you wish to reconsider now?" he asked with a smile.

Kathleen refused to give in even with her body screaming for release and shook her head.

Lord Michael dropped his robe, revealing his hard, hot cock jutting from his body. He got up onto the table and moved between her legs until his cock brushed against her aching pussy. Lifting her hips, he slowly entered her until she was filled with throbbing cock. Lying over her, his mouth captured each breast, sucking each nipple erect and leaving them wet and hard. He could feel his cock surrounded by her moist flesh and he began to slowly fuck the captive woman.

Her body writhed beneath him and he knew he had her. "Tell me your answer." he said.

Kathleen could only think of the desperate need in her. "Yes, my Lord." she gasped.

He began to fuck her with long, hard deep strokes, feeling her body buck as her orgasm ripped through her. The chains rattled as her body convulsed in sweet ecstasy and she moaned aloud.

Withdrawing from her soaked pussy he moved to straddle her. "Open your mouth." He commanded.

Still reeling from her pleasure, she complied, feeling his hot sticky cock slide over her lips and tongue. She sucked him deep into her mouth and throat, feeling him twitch and throb with each urgent thrust. Grabbing handfuls of her long hair, he fucked her lovely mouth until, with great shuddering thrusts, he began to shoot hot splatters of cum down her sucking throat. She swallowed hungrily, licking the salty remains from his cock until, still trembling, he withdrew from her.

Lord Michael got up, released her hands and feet then sat on the edge of the table. "Milady, you are free to go."

Kathleen sat up, swung her legs over the side of the table and quickly got to her feet. Hurrying to where the guards had tossed her dress, she cast a suspicious eye back to where Lord Michael sat, silent and unmoving, simply watching her.

She pulled the bodice laces tight and ran for the stairs, eager to make her escape before he changed his mind. At the top, she pulled open the heavy door and looked at him. "Any rutting animal can force a weaker female to submit to his lust, my Lord, but it is an empty victory. Fulfilment comes from the heart not the loins."

Kathleen pulled the door softly closed behind her and left the castle.

It had been a fortnight since she had left the towering castle and Lord Michael's employ. Her busy days, filled with the never-ending chores of life on the farm, only served to make her long, lonely nights that much more unbearable. Laying in her simple cot late at night, every time she closed her eyes, she would see Lord Michael's face above her, his sensual arrogant mouth moving closer to capture her lips in a demanding, passion filled kiss.

Awaking from erotic dreams that left her panting and aching for his touch, she would rise and hurry down to the icy stream and let the cold, clear water quench the fires that burned in her body.

This morning was no different and she knelt by the water's edge once more. Having no fear of being discovered in this isolated glade, she stripped off her linen nightshirt and scooped handfuls of water over her shoulders and breasts. She gasped as the chill water ran in thin rivulets down her back, between the firm flesh of her buttocks and dampened the soft hair of her pussy. Again and again, she splashed the water over her breasts until it trickled of her erect nipples in twin streams. Still the heat from unfulfilled desire burned within her.

Gritting her teeth, she filled the palm of her hand with the icy water and brought it to the centre of her passion. As the water ran its chill fingers over her clit, she forced herself to remain still. Scooping yet more water, she tried to calm her body, but the need would not abate.

Kathleen lay back in the tall meadow grass and surrendered to the urge. Her fingers, cold from the icy water, caressed her firm, soft breasts, teasing each dark nipple until she moaned in pleasure. One hand drifted down across the smooth skin of her belly and brushed lightly over the downy hair of her mound. Her legs spread wide and she could feel the warmth of the early morning sun touch the soft folds of flesh between them. Hesitantly, gently she parted the lips and exposed the bud of her desire. Captured between two of her outstretched fingers, she rocked her hand back and forth, feeling the delight build deep in her belly.

Drawing each foot up until her knees fell wide, Kathleen started to stroke two fingers of her other hand deep into the warm moist depths of her pussy. Her breath quickened and she began to arch her back to allow her fingers to delve deeper.

The snort of a horse snapped Kathleen from the brink of passion and a shadow fell across her. Her breathing still ragged, she gasped "Lord Michael!"

As he dismounted from his horse, she could see by the firm bulge in his pants he had been watching for some time. He stepped nearer. "Pray, please continue."

Kathleen scrambled to her feet . "Is that an order, my Lord?"

Lord Michael looked longingly at the lovely naked woman before him. How easy it would be to command her to her knees and have her service the aching hardness of his cock. "No." he answered. "It is a request from a man who has been humbled by love."

As his words filled her, she walked to him and put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. "Then, my Lord. Take what I offer freely."

She drew him down to lie on his back in the long grass and, removing his trousers, moved to straddle his waist with her legs.

The heat of his hard cock as it slipped between the moist folds of her pussy sent waves of delight through her. His hips jerked and she was suddenly, completely filled with throbbing, thrusting cock. His hand grabbed at her ass as he lifted her hips in rhythm with each thrust. She leaned over to offer her dangling breasts to his hungry mouth and he sucked each nipple.

As the need for release grew ever stronger, Kathleen bucked her hips to fill her pussy ever deeper, ever harder with Michael's swelling cock. As his hips pounded into her she began to gasp and shudder in rolling orgasm. The soft walls of her pussy clutched and milked each splash of cum from his spasming cock until they both lay exhausted and limp in the grass.

After a few minutes, Lord Michael leaned over and kissed the fair Kathleen. "Come back to the castle with me." he asked.

"I think your Lordship has chambermaids enough." she replied.

He took the heavy signet ring off of his finger and placed it on hers. "Come back to be my Lady."