Lord of the Manor Ch. 02

Story Info
Lord Dreyan watches the depravity deepen.
1.6k words
3.86
30.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanging his head, Dreyan moved to the corner and sat down, his eyes drawn to the activity on the bed; unable to look away he felt his own manhood twitch and a strange stirring in his loins. Watching on in amazement as the stranger slid his shaft from between Jassilynne's lips, Dreyan could see his wife's tongue swirling around the young man's shaft. The lord shifted in his seat, the hardness of his own arousal causing him to wince slightly. The stranger's harsh voice cut his thoughts, "Undress Dreyan, show your wife her husband's excitement at her being used by a man."

Jassilynne gasped as the stranger's words bit into her husband, she realized then how much she truly desired this stranger to take her and use her as her husband had failed to do. Dragging her teeth along his length as she slid her lips from his shaft and giving the young man's cock head a final swirl of her tongue Jassilynne purred lustfully to him, "I am yours for the taking, stranger." The young man laughed and wrenched back on her hair causing her head to snap up, painfully only to be replaced moments later with pleasure as his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss. A groan came from where her husband sat, the young stranger breaking the kiss to turn her head and show her the man she had married, nude and stroking his manhood; she grinned wickedly and kneeled on the bed posing lewdly as she displayed herself to Dreyan. She licked her lips as Dreyan's hand flashed along his length, Jassilynne knew by the shortness of his breath that he was close to his own climax and would have continued to tease the tormented lord if a sharp pain had not exploded through her arse accompanied by the sharp crack of the stranger's hand across her tender cheeks. His voiced hissed in her ear and she shivered as his hot breath caressed her skin, "Easy there, my whore, let him take as much pleasure watching as he can gather. He will take no pleasure in touching you this night."

Laughing wickedly the stranger forced Jassilynne forward on the bed, her hair veiling her face as she rested on her hands and knees. She felt the bed shift as her young lover joined her, his fingers gripping the tender globes of her ass then tracing feather soft up her back. She purred softly in her throat as his fingers gently gathered her hair in his fist, while his other hand caressed over her skin. Her eyes locked on her husband's and Jassilynne grinned at him, reveling in his weakness. Jassilynne licked her lips and moaned like a bitch in heat as she felt the stranger's shaft once again glide across her dripping sex. Bucking her hips back against him she pleaded silently for him to enter her again, gasping softly as the tip of his manhood nudged against her swollen clit. In a voice dripping with desire, she begged, "Have mercy upon me, my lord and claim me again."

The youth only chuckled as he drew himself away from her sex, her soft mewlings evidence of her displeasure. Gripping the base of his shaft lightly the stranger placed the head of his shaft against the dark star of her asshole and applied pressure. A gasp of pain escaped Lady Jassilynne's lips as she clenched her muscles tightly, seeking to deny him entry. With a growl he brought his hand down sharply against her ass, causing her globes to quiver and blush a light pink. "Relax and it will go easier for you," the stranger instructed in a voice that brooked no argument. Pressing deeper into her when he felt her relax he released his cock and gently slipped his hand around her hips to tease lightly over her clit.

Jassilynne sobbed quietly from the pain and humiliation as this stranger forced himself into her most taboo of places. Never before had she allowed her husband to enter her ass and now this stranger whom she had just met was claiming the last of her virgin holes. As she felt the stranger force himself deeper and deeper into her bowels and his fingers caressing her sex she felt the pain become pleasure and let out a soft growl, pressing herself back against the rough intrusion. The stranger's voice cut through her again, sending a shiver down her spine as he spoke to her husband, "You never took your wife like this did you Dreyan. Of course not, she'd only give it to a man, not some boy." Jassilynne groaned and clenched the muscles of her rectum around the stranger's shaft eliciting a lustful groan from him as well. At her urging the stranger drove himself completely into her and she screamed feeling as if she had been torn in two, the pain mixing with pleasure and sending her mind spiraling towards the heavens. She was quickly brought back to her senses as her lover withdrew from her and then thrust powerfully back into her bowels, eliciting a second scream.

Dreyan watched in awe as the young stranger sodomized his wife, her screams cutting through him, the sights and sounds making his erection almost painful. The lord watched as his wife panted and moaned, her back arched into a bow by the grip the youth had on her hair causing her breasts to jut out, her nipples hard with desire. Dreyan's eyes were drawn to the strange youth who had usurped his place as man of the household, every movement was sure and confident and sweat gleamed on the young man's muscled chest; his eyes gleamed with a sureness of power that Dreyan knew he could never match. Dreyan felt his shaft swelling in his grip and he prayed that his eruption would impress the youth, instead he came as he always had, his seed dribbling from his piss slit. Lord Dreyan felt his cheeks redden with embarrassment as the youth laughed maliciously at him, never ceasing his conquest of Jassilynne.

The young man drove his shaft as deep into Lady Jassilynne's ass as he could and ground his hips against her speaking harshly, "No wonder your wife was so easily conquered, Dreyan. You lack the size to fill her and the ability to quench the fires of her lust." Leaning down the youth bit Jassilynne's neck sharply, leaving a visible mark and eliciting a moan of pleasure from her lips then spoke to her, loud enough for Dreyan to hear, "Tell him my whore, tell him how good it is to truly be used and taken by a man."

Jassilynne felt her sex clench on itself her own climax nearly crashing over her at the young man's words, looking at her husband she saw the blush on his face, the tears streaking his cheeks, and the lust blazing in his eyes as he was humiliated and for the first time she knew him for the weakling he was. Her voice came out hungry and spiteful, "You never satisfied me, Dreyan. Never before have I known such pleasure as I know now." Rocking her hips back lewdly against her lover's cock she hissed, "I've finally felt what a real man is like, and you will never have me again." Her lover laughed and drove into her harder and deeper, she could feel his shaft swelling in her ass, stretching her even more and she screamed as his fingers found her clit and pinched viciously; her climax exploded through her, her honey squirting from her sex and wetting the bed cover beneath her.

As Jassilynne came the muscles in her rectum clamped down on the young man's shaft and he roared his own climax, pumping his seed again into her, this time coating her bowels with his cum. Sweat gleaming on both their bodies, the youth pulled Jassilynne against him and kissed her hungrily on the mouth, their tongues dueling as her fingers mauled her own breasts. Breaking the kiss the youth turned his gaze to Lord Dreyan, his manhood still limp the lord looked on in rapt amazement, and the youth smiled wickedly. Sliding himself from Jassilynne's bowels with a soft pop the youth stepped from the bed, his shaft only now softening but still more impressive than Dreyan's. With his fingers still gripping her hair he guided Jassilynne's lips to his manhood. Hungrily the lady of the manor suckled his rod between her lips, seeming to enjoy the tart taste of her own ass on him. Looking to Dreyan with an evil gleam in his eye the youth spoke, "I can see the desire in your eyes Dreyan, your wife never guessed that her husband lusted after men too did she? You disgust me Dreyan, you are lower than a slave and that is how you will be treated from now on. Get behind your wife and clean her. Taste my cum if you will but it will be from her dirtiest of holes that you taste it."

Without argument Dreyan moved, stunned at how this stranger would know his darkest of secrets. Kneeling behind his wife he could see the young man's cum oozing from her ass and timidly he flicked his tongue across her rosebud, tasting both her tartness and the youth's seed. Choking back sobs the displaced lord spread his wife's cheeks and began lapping at her star, twisting his tongue deep into her as she moaned around the thick shaft between her lips. The tears slid down Dreyan's face, wetting Jassilynne's firm globes but still he continued his cleaning, knowing that this young man was now truly the lord of the manor.