Lord of the Rings: Gandalf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

"I can't wait any longer, Gandalf. Please. Now."

He flexed his hips and his stiff rod plunged into her pool, hesitating only when he felt her untried barrier. His eyes connected with hers and she gave a small nod, then closed her eyes. A loud sob escaped her as pain radiated through her abdomen and he whispered apologies to her. She ignored his words, knowing that the pain wasn't his fault. Gandalf had just made her a woman. She moved against him and he gritted his teeth, hoping that she would hold still for just a moment longer. Then she exploded, her pussy pumping juices that coated him. He waited until she could breathe again before he pulled out and stroked his entire length back into her.

Ariana tingled from her head to her toes and she shivered from the beauty in his eyes. He moved slowly, his body arching to meet hers and the pain in his heart seemed to melt away with each thrust. Her body welcomed him and accepted him, her heart doing the same. He closed his eyes for a moment, quivering in anticipation of the sensation that was making its way up his spine. He heard her quick intake of breath and looked down at her, recognizing that she was close, too. His fingers intertwined with hers and he whispered one single word.

"Together."

The wave overpowered both of them, sweeping them under in a concert of ecstasy and passion. Ariana clung to him as her orgasm burst, whimpering into the sweet comfort of his mouth and shaking when his thick cock pumped pearly jizz into her pussy. Breathing the scent of their sex, she hoped that she had helped to ease the wizard's heart.

"What have you done to me?" Gandalf raised his head, looking down into her eyes. He saw a wealth of love reflected there, love meant for him and him alone.

"I've loved you, Gandalf." Ariana couldn't stop the tears from falling. "And I will love you forever if you'll let me."

"Oh, I'll more than let you, child." He grinned, knowing that she hated being calledchild. "But only if you promise me one thing."

"What?"

"To be my wife and bear my children."

The tears came faster now and he bent to kiss them away. "That's two things." She laughed happily, throwing her arms around him. "But I promise." She touched his face, happy to see tears sparkling in his eyes. "I promise with every bit of my heart, Gandalf."

"I told you it was time for an apprentice." Galadriel chuckled. "Congratulations for winning the most important battle."

Gandalf snarled at his well-meaning friend and bent to kiss his future wife again.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers
12